FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > will she ever

will she ever

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm desperate for my wife to fuck another guy. Been together 17 years and always remember first time the thought crossed my mind.

she phoned me at work. She was in her bedroom getting changed when she said she had better draw the curtains because there were some guys working on the roof opposite. Got my mind racing.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Totally with you on this one..

Been with my Mrs for 17 years in total. ..she loves sex...but just not into involving a 3rd person..

I can dream...

Yeah best if it is not longer after we met she went on a girls holiday that was already booked. When she got back i knew something was up

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

What did she get up too?

Took ages for her to tell me but she eventually said..she was really sorry she had done something stupid. She had got d*unk and slept with someone. As she was crying i was getting turned on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds interesting

She was really upset and all i wanted to know was details. All she would say was she was d*unk and it was a big mistake? She couldn't remember much. I didn't want to ask too much too soon. So I reassured her it was ok I forgave her...

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"She was really upset and all i wanted to know was details. All she would say was she was d*unk and it was a big mistake? She couldn't remember much. I didn't want to ask too much too soon. So I reassured her it was ok I forgave her..."
mine has done this to, samilar thing.. She gave me details when she was d*unk with me..very horny

A few hours later we were in bed. She had been really quiet, kept apologizing. I kissed her, she didn't respond, I cuddled her said it was ok but I had missed her. 2 weeks was a long time and I was so horny.

By *appyman3943Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I love to hear the detail of my wife and what she did with her exes. Use it in our sex all the time.

I opened some wine, always relaxes her

And then after a couple of glasses she snuggled up to me. Started kissing my neck and chest. Then moved up to kiss my lips. I'm sorry she whispered again. Show me how sorry I said

She slid down the bed and started kissing my cock. She rarely did this. Opened her mouth and started sucking it. I was so turned on...did you do this to him I asked? She stopped looked at me, what? It's Ok i said just want to know. She nodded, took some more wine. Show me how I asked her...Ok she took me in her mouth again furiously sucking and wanking my cock

It was too much I was nearly cuming, I warned her but she just carried on

She squeezed my balls and that we it? I shot my warm load into her mouth and she just swallowed the lot

This was a first for us

I said you didn't have to do that. I did she said you wanted me to show you what I did to him!

I was shocked she had done this but turned on. Hmm what else did you do babe? Do you really want to know ? She said. Yes please but don't worry I'm not angry. So she started to tell me all about it...

Keep going

"Keep going "

Yes keep going.

Well she said.. me and Tracy (her friend) met these gang of lads and hung around at night with them. 5 of them and most were loud and knows but one was different, Brian he was quiet and quite shy. We got talking and he was sweet.

One night Tracy was getting of with this guy and going back to his hotel. I was about to walk to mine when Brian said I will walk you back. No need but he insisted. I'd had a bit to drink and when the air it me i felt really tipsy.

Keep going . We need more

"Keep going . We need more "

As this man says... We need more hahaha. Above comment has made my day.

Anyway he put his arm around me to steady me and we walked back. I asked him in, just for a drink. We got talking, I told him I had a boyfriend and he told me all the other lads were fucking as many girls as they could. What about you i asked. I'm not like that he said, blushing a little.

after a drink, he said he'd better go. There's a spare bed if you want to stay. Is that ok with you? Yeah its not like anything is going to happen

She stopped and said. So I really didn't plan on anything happening. Are you sure you want me to carry on ? I pointed to my cock, which was getting hard again, even though I had just cum. How much do you want to know?

All of it I said. She took another gulp of wine...Ok. ..

Mmmm

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

Keep going

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Loving this story

Loving this story

I will tell you everything tonight and then it never gets mentioned again. Ok i agreed.

well I was tired and tipsy so I said I'm off to bed. That's traces bed there I pointed. Ok he said can i use the bathroom. So off he went and when he come out he had stripped down to his boxers. Wow. What a great body, six pack tanned and looked like a nice bulge down below. I had to stop myself from staring. I went to the bathroom , took my top and skirt off, leaving just my bra and thong. I then realized how wet and turned on i was. My head was in a spin. I thought he would be asleep when I went back out but he was walking towards me with a glass of water. I'm sure he was hard, but didn't want to look.

I'd forgotten that i had just a flimsy bra with my tits popping out and a skimpy thong. You're favourite red one she said. Brian said you've got a great body. Thanks I said trying to cover myself up. Yours is not bad either I replied not realising my eyes were transfixed on his bulge, which seemed to be getting bigger. I'm sorry he said turning around to hide it. Don't be silly i said. Bet you've had lots of girlfriends. He went shy and said not really. Only one serious one but we split up months ago. No one since? No nothing.

no wonder that's like that I laughed pointing at his cock.

By *lutaxiMan  over a year ago

Dundalk

Keep going

So when did you last have sex I asked him. Hmmm months ago he muttered. His shyness made me ask more. Wanked? This morning he saidAnd when will you again? When your asleep he laughed.

I don't know what came over me but i said...don't wait till I'm asleep. What do you mean he said? Well can i watch you wank?

I couldn't believe I'd said it. But i was d*unk and horny. What he said. Really?

Yes do you mind and i patted the bed next to me. He sat down inches from me and turned to face me. It was all to much

I kissed him, he responded passionately. Great kisser. I knew this was wrong but couldn't stop. I pushed him down on to the bed and started kissing his chest. Down to his stomach. I gently pulled his boxers down to reveal a big hard thick throbbing cock. It looked great. And massive bollocks. I started wanking him slowly but knew I wanted to taste it. I kissed the tip, licked the shift, he let out a moan. His hand was on my bum, pulling my thong to one side and rubbing my pussy. It was soaking...

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Wow great so far, my missus did the same type of thing with her ex and his mate

I love to know the details

He was rubbing my clit and slid 2 fingers in me. I was struggling to carry on sucking him but he tasted gorgeous. I couldn't take all of his cock. I wasn't used to this.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

So horny and hard now love the story

I was wanking him in my mouth. I stopped to breathe squeezing his heavy balls. Your cock is massive much bigger than I'm used to! Back down to sucking, his fingers were magic inside me. All if sudden an orgasm hit me from nowhere. Shaking I screamed.

By *exyeyez23Man  over a year ago

Lytham St Anne’s

Sounding good

I couldn't stop shaking. It was so intense. I managed to start sucking on his cock again. He warned me to stop, but I didn't want to it tasted too good. I was squeezing his firm bum when I felt him clench up. His cock tensed as he cum in my mouth. Spurt after spurt of warm spunk straight down my throat. Loads and I swallowed the lot

By *ittletonCplCouple  over a year ago

cannock

Maria does do this but the guy did say it took three years of hard graft to get into her knickers. Worth it.

He's only the third ever - gets to ride bareback and cum in her pussy.

Horny thing is, they met at the school gates, often chatted and she used to joke about him getting a caravan (but not a hot tub) - she eventually asked him if he'd like to fuck her in front of me.

Now over 4 years ago - and still always a great experience for all three of us ...

I was shattered but when i looked down he was still hard!. I started wanking his cock and he pulled my bra off and was sucking on my nipples making them rock hard. Your tits are massive he said . So is your cock I said

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

This story is hot

And the more I wanted it the bigger it was getting. He moved up to kiss my neck and then my lips, our tongues met furiously. Then he pushed me back on the bed and started kissing my body, my stomach down to my thighs. I was in heaven. He started licking my clit, ever so lightly making me tremble

By *harliebbwWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

God 17 years only having 1 cock. Would do my tree.... so on the hunt for some fresh meat

Within seconds i was Cumming on his tongue, but he just carried on licking and kissing. Don't know if it was him or the drink but I'd never had it like this before!

He must havemade me cum 3 times with his tongue. I was shattered but pulled him to kiss him again. I knew this was wrong but I couldn't stop. I whispered into his ear....

By *fuckableCouple  over a year ago

Ruthin

More

Hmmmmm very nice!!

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Loving this, wish the wife would do this

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Nice

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Very horny loving it...

Wank material here.

Nice story

What did you whisper I asked while wanking my cock.

I said...make love to me. I knew it was wrong to want it but I did. He said are you sure?. I nodded.

he got to stand up. I said what are you doing? Just grabbing a condom.

More please

Brilliant

I grabbed his hand shook my head and pulled him back on to the bed. I grabbed his head and pulled him to kiss me. I want to feel you inside me.

He moved on top of me as I spread my legs, still kissing as I felt his cock rub against my soaking pussy. He teased my clit with the big head slowly back and forth. Then he slid just inside me, back out again. He did this several times moving a bit further inside each time. This was too much...

Great stuff so far

By *otchocolate1Man  over a year ago

London/South East

Please go on this is awesom

So i put my hands on his firm bum and the next time he slid into me i pulled him down onto me. Wow. It felt amazing. His cock was stretching me like never before. Painful but pleasurable. He kissed me as he slowly moved in and out. Further inside until I had his whole length inside. For the first time I realised what people meant about hitting the spot. I held him tight keeping his cock on that magic spot. I began to shake...

By *other_maleMan  over a year ago

rotherham

dnt stop there

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

love it when i see my mrs meet a new man another new cock the sounds she makes as he first penertrates her cunt lips mmm

He realised what was happening and pulled out. Teasing me again. Then back in. I was so wet. All I could think of was his cock.

rotherham

I needed to take control. I rolled him on to his back straddling his cock. I leaned forward to kiss him while my boobs lying on his chest. I gently rode him moving higher of his shaft each time. I leant back so he was really touching my spot again. I reached behind to squeeze and stroke those big heavy balls. Moving faster and faster the build up was intense. My body started to shake again, this was it my first real orgasm during intercurrent. I let out a big scream

rotherham

"I'm desperate for my wife to fuck another guy. Been together 17 years and always remember first time the thought crossed my mind.

she phoned me at work. She was in her bedroom getting changed when she said she had better draw the curtains because there were some guys working on the roof opposite. Got my mind racing."

Have you actually spoke to her about it?

She stopped and realised what she had just said. I'm sorry she said. Is it true i asked. She nodded. Are you angry? No I said pointing at my hard cock, just explain.

Well she said... I never came with my ex but he wasn't bothered. But with you it was different, it was good but...

Very hot story funguy, best I've read on here in ages

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

More

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

More

But what I asked?

Well are you sure you want me to carry on? I nodded. Well you're not really big enough to hit my spot. And it's usually over too quick so I began to fake it with you. But all of a sudden I wasn't having to with Brian. It was amazing!

Im sorry she saod but She looked at my cock and knew i was turned on. She started rubbing her clit. I'm so wet thinking about it she said. Shall I carry on. Yes I said.

so this orgasm lasted ages and made my legs go to jelly. He rolled me over on to my back, looked me in the eyes and said..are you ok? I couldn't speak just nodded. Then he kissed me again as he started thrusting his cock deep inside me. He lifted my legs over his shoulders and raised my bum. This made him feel even bigger.

rotherham

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Wow what a story.

He started moving quicker and quicker, then with both thumbs he rubbed my clit. Oh my god. My body was shaking again and he realised this and slowed right down, pulling me up to him so our faces were close. I was close to orgasm again, he just stared into me eyes and said enjoy.

Lovely

amazing

Class story

Oh I am enjoying I said pulling him towards me so I could kiss him again. The intensity of our kiss was so strong and as I cum he kept his tongue exploring mine not letting me pull away. I bit his tongue to stop my screaming in pleasure. The orgasm seemed to last for minutes and I collapsed back on the bed.

I looked at him and smiled. What he asked. I can't believe this, they say the quiet ones are the ones to watch

I haven't started yet he said , you asked me to make love to you and I have. But now I'm going to fuck you!

rotherham

By *yeball91Man  over a year ago

southampton

More please..

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

nice very nice

Hope there's more

Him saying that surprised me, but I was in no state to complain. He flipped me over on to my tummy, grabbed me by the hips and pulled me on to all fours. He then started licking my bum. Never had this done before and it felt good. Started fingering my cunt at the same time. Did this for a while and then pulled my hair and said right you bitch as he slammed his hard cock into me doggy sale.

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Thats hot love it

This is extremely hot!

He grabbed my hips and quickened his pace, pounding me faster and faster. His balls were slapping against my bum. So big and heavy. He lifted me slightly which meant the tip of his cock was touching my spot. Oh my god. It was even better. I was cumming again but this time he didn't slow down.

wat a slut

His thrusts got harder and faster. His breathing quicker. He was really grabbing my hips and pulling me onto his cock. ..

We've been together for 10 years now when I think about other guys lifting her dress and fucking her while I watch drives me crazy I keep dropping hints when where out but on deaf ears maybe one day she will give in

I felt like I was going to explode. Then just as i was going to cum again, he pulled out and went down licking me from behind. This took me over the edge, I cum all over his tongue my body shaking as it lasted for ages..

By *ough75Man  over a year ago

edinburgh/bakewell/derby

Great stuff

I'm still hoping one day mine will give in

He then turned me over and pinned me down. His cock slid into me so easily and get started thrusting quite forcefully.

so he said. Tell me about your boyfriend?

This shocked me but turned me on more.

at this point she turned to me and said are you sure you want to hear this? I nodded.

ok I said. What did you say I asked?

I said he's got a small cock and shit in bed! Brian said louder. So I shouted he's a useless cunt and only satisfies himself. He's like a boy!

Great story

By *ough75Man  over a year ago

edinburgh/bakewell/derby

Keep going

Great erotic story, please keep going.

Don't stop there

By *olfie2000Man  over a year ago

Here or There

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

She said I'm sorry, but saw my cock was hard. It's okay I said, what next.

Well he seemed to get harder and bigger and started fucking me quicker. So I carried on. Come on big boy show me what a real man can do. You're so big and hard and I want to be filled with some real spun. I was close to Cumming again when his breathing got faster and louder.

you're fucking amazing I screamed as I felt him tense up. I felt him shoot his load as I came, but he carried on spurting about 5 times deep inside my cunt. There was loads and I had that warm feeling inside me.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great descriptive writing - getting all the juicy details!!

Just the start of the session or was that it for the night, maybe more in the morning?

By *imonjones123Man  over a year ago

guisborough

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

We just collapsed on the bed. He held me in his arms and kissed me. It was amazing and although it was wrong it showed me what i had been missing!

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Great story so far

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

I was so hard now. She was rubbing her pussy but stopped and climbed on top of me. My cock slid straight in but i knew i wouldn't last long. So did she as she closed her eyes started riding me and said hmmm I'm imagining that this is Brian!

This was turning me on so much. Brian she said again. I love your cock so much. This sent to me over the edge. I cum and she was so close to as well. She tried to carry in riding me but my cock was shrinking and no good to her.

suddenly she slapped my face. Why are you such a fucking useless cunt with a small dick?

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

Suddenly my cock was twitching. She realised this and kept hitting me and insulting me. If you weren't so shit in bed i would never have done it she said.

i was now hard enough for her to carry on riding me. She closed her eyes. Brian she kept saying over and over. Imagine I'm him I said to her.

If only. She then started shaking and screamed I'm Cumming.

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Interesting the way this is going...

She screamed as she cum for the first time ever with me. I was now hard again and ready to shoot my load again.Tell me more I said but she ccollapsed on my chest

Im sorry she said just as I cum. But I needed to know more

Bookmark

She kept saying sorry but wouldn't rell me any more. Never mention it again you promised she said.

she fell asleep but my mind was racing. Was it just that night? What happened the rest of her holiday? I was thinking of a way to find out....

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

By *ornyGirthMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Would like to thank the op for an excellent piece of creative writing, I'd read it when bored at work yesterday and it had definitely given me a twitch on... Felt horny the rest of the day... Unfortunately that evening mother nature was in situ in full force with the missus, to the point she wasnt feeling very sexual at all until I found the story again and suggested she read it, she did so and by the time she had read it she was soooo horny that what could have been a sexless evening turned into one of the hottest steamiest anal sessions we have ever had... Thanks again funguy

Glad to been of service.

I tried to ask over the next few days, but she wouldn't discuss it at all. Saying it was a big mistake and ive told you everything.

Then i remembered that before her holiday we had gone on some text chat that used to be on her phone. We texted guys together, her being flirty and me enjoying it. So i found out an old phone id had, still wirh some credit on. One night when she wasnt over at mine i sent a text off the new phone.

hiya, how are you?

and i sat back and waited....

By *rishman30Man  over a year ago

belfast

This is great

Nothinh happened, just waited and waited. I was about to give up and go to sleep. Then the phone bleeped.

Hi, who's this she put.

mike , i replied we text a while back.

beep oh off the chatline she asked.

yes, remember me i text?

Of course came the reply.

So now i needed to try my luck and see if she carried on. She always said shed never text unless i was there.

had any fun lately i text. Then no response. Had i overstepped the mark?

Bleep - sorry just out of the bath came the reply. What do you mean fun?

Met any guys off here i asked?

love it

Beep - no came the reply. Im not single anyway.

so you're a good girl then? I put back.

then i thought i would phone her off my own phone. Hi she answered. What are you up to i asked. Nothing she said. Just watching tv and really tired so off to bed soon. Night love you. She seemed to be in a hurry.

beep went my other phone - not always good she put followed by a wink.

By *rishman30Man  over a year ago

belfast

Hmmm sounds interesting i text back, tell me more.

I was getting horny texting her and shes thinking its someone else.

beep - oh no its nothing really came the reply.

damn had she stopped biting. Need to up the ante. So youve never cheated on your bf? Lets wait for the reply....

beep - i never said that she put. Went on holiday recently with a mate and things happened which shouldn't have!

Like what i asked. Does your bf know about it.

beep - i told him some but not all of it!

Bingo I thought

"I'm desperate for my wife to fuck another guy. Been together 17 years and always remember first time the thought crossed my mind.

she phoned me at work. She was in her bedroom getting changed when she said she had better draw the curtains because there were some guys working on the roof opposite. Got my mind racing."

. It took me 4yrs to convince my wife and now she can't get enough!

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great post!!

A naughty one eh!!

There's more, that's for sure!!

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please soo hot

Rugeley

Liking this

By *ornyman1974Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Brilliant story more please x

Why didn't you tell him all i text.

Beep - no point in telling him all. He knows i cheated thats all that matters. If he knew it all he'd think im a real slut she put back.

im so turned on by all this but im trying to think what else she had done. How about tellibg me? I text back. I wont think anything just love to know.

beep - ok but thinking about it turns me on she put. Good job im naked on my bed!

Dirty bitch i thought.

she then sent several texts describing what she had already told me. Still turned me on seeing it written down

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

And more please

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

great story

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Still loving this

Waiting for the next part

Love this story

By *ountrygent90Man  over a year ago

Dublin

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

More

By *enn 53Man  over a year ago

belfast

This has me so horny

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

"Why didn't you tell him all i text.

Beep - no point in telling him all. He knows i cheated thats all that matters. If he knew it all he'd think im a real slut she put back.

im so turned on by all this but im trying to think what else she had done. How about tellibg me? I text back. I wont think anything just love to know.

beep - ok but thinking about it turns me on she put. Good job im naked on my bed!

Dirty bitch i thought.

she then sent several texts describing what she had already told me. Still turned me on seeing it written down"

Great story, would love to read what she texted to hear it from her viewpoint.

what else did she do

keep this going

By *icheal jamesMan  over a year ago

central

Hi mate I've had the same fantasy as urself for years, my wife and I have been married for 30 yrs and have always had a great sex life. But I've always wanted to see her getting fucked and tried to drop wee hints about this over the years, I got her round to telling me as we were fucking about the 2 old boyfriend at school that fucked her before we meet and and what it was like when she lost her virginity, the more she opened up and told me about her sex life as a teen the more and more I was getting turned on and she could see this but I still couldn't get her to take the plunge and have a 3some. Then a few years ago she meet an old friend of hers on Facebook that she was at school with they were never boy or girlfriend but she told me she did fancy him but would never ask a boy out at school, when she mentioned his name I could remember it vaguely from people she spoke about at school and she started to talk to him on Facebook the usual stuff were life had took them and what they have done, as the months of chatting to each other went on and she told me all about this as we both are very open with each uther he told her he was coming up to visit family back in Scotland as he now life's in Kent and if she would be up to meet for a coffee and a catch up face to face, as the time came for him to visit and I knew all about this I told her not to be nervous and meet him to see if he had changed much or was as she could remember. So she went to meet him and I don't need to tell u what was going through my mind all this time but I didn't mention it to my misses not to put any pressure on her atol, as she meet him in town and I was sitting at home with all sorts going through my mind hoping after all these years I'd get my wish of my misses getting fucked but didn't want to build my hopes up to much just wait and see how it panned out, when she came home and told me they had a good chat and talked to each about school and all the things they had got up to she says they had a good laugh and both agreed to keep in touch, as the months past and they kept taking on Facebook I took the chance one night we were fucking in bed and asked what she'd do if he ever made a pass at her when they meet up she didn't say anything but by the way she started to fuck me in bed I knew she was a little more turned on than usual, I brung it up again a few days later when we were talking about him and she admitted she had a wee thing about him at school but never acted on it I told her the idea of him fancying her after all these years turned me on and left it at that. As the months past he arranged to come back up for a family ing and they both arranged to meet like last time and she was more comfortable about meeting him this time. When the time came for her to meet him it was in the evening and both were going for a meal, she looked stunning even though she just wore jeans and a loose top she looked dead sexy, when she came home I asked how her night went and it was the usual stuff they talked about all friends all the normal stuff but as I was as horny as fuck all the time she was out and couldn't wait to fuck her when she got home I told her it turned me on her being out with him as she already knew I loved the thought of guys eyeing her up when we're out, she told me they had a kiss and he admitted he fancied her at school but never had the nerve to ask her out as they were pals all the time she was telling me this I was rubbing her pussy and I could feel how wet she was we had a great fuck and I told her I loved knowing they were kissing and I'd be turned on if it went a little further, this has been going on for months now and even though I've not had a 3some as he doesn't know my wife comes home and tells me anything other than I know they meet up as old friends, she has now sucked him off in the car till he shoot in her mouth as he has had his fingers up her cunt fingering till he makes her cum, the last time he was up here 6wks ago they went for dinner and went into a travel lodge in Falkirk were she let him fuck her, she says as she knew it turned me on being with him and it wasn't coming any trouble in our marriage she felt ok about fucking him as he wasn't a stranger and did fancy him for years, when she came home I was almost bursting to get my cock inside her but didn't want it to be over in seconds, she told me once inside the room he was kissing her very passionate his tongue inside her mouth wich she loves, and he started to run his hand up the inside of her leg till he touched her crouch through her trousers and started to rub her cunt through the material, this went on for a few min then he asked her to take her top of and started to kiss her tummy and work his way up to her bra kissing around till he took a tit out and started to suck on her nipples, she has always loved getting them sucked so I know he would be realy getting her wet, he kept sucking then worked his way back down her belly and un buttoned her trousers and pulled them from her hips to her knees and kisses all around her panties and the inside of her legs for a bit then pulled her panties to one side and started to lick up and down her lips, she couldn't get comfortable so she told him to stop till she took a leg out her trousers then lay back down and he started to run his tongue up her cunt lips again but this time pushing his tongue inside her, this went on for a good few minutes till he stood up and took his t,shirt and jeans on and got back on the bed with her, he started to finger her and she took his cock in her hand and wanked him as they both were kissing, he pulled her panties off and got on top and she says she could feel the tip of his cock at her lips and he learned forward kissing her again before lowering himself down and she could feel him pushing inside her cunt till his full weight was on top of her, they didn't move but just kissed for a few minutes then he pulled out and pushed back up inside her till she put her legs around the back of his as he started to fuck her, she says he kept telling her I wanted to fuck her when they first meet for a coffee and wished he asked her out at school, she says it wasn't long before she felt him tense up and shoot his load inside her, they stayed like that for a few minutes then he rolled of next to her and fingered her till she had her cum to, I was dieing to go down and lick her cunt as it was soaking as I've only ever seen my cum inside her but I needed to fuck her as my cock was bursting I'm lucky if I gave her half a dozen pumps before I shot my load up her adding to what was left of his load, this has been building up for a couple of years between the 2 of them netting and now she fucking him when ever he manages to visit and it is so much of a turn on , I've not managed to get my 3some yet as he doesn't know I know what's going on with him and her apart from netting for coffee or dinner but I'm working on it as it's took me this long to talk her into letting another guy fuck her so fingers x,

Hmmm i text back. Thats made me horny.

beep - photo message of my gf naked rubbing her pussy. Next to it she put me too!

So she is sending dirty photos to someone she doesn't know, not realising its me.

so did you tell all that to your bf i text

beep - yeah told him all that but not the rest!!!

What was the rest? I pinged back ck.

i waited anxiously wanting to know more.

beep - i looked at my phone, had to read it several times not knowing what to think. It was there in text - well he thinks it was just one night, but i was and truly fucked over the next 10 days! When he waved me off he knew he was only the 2nd cock id had. When he next saw me id had 4 more!!!!

Rugeley

Loving this

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Excellent! I love these stories.