FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel

Hotel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r fandango OP   Man  over a year ago

around

You turn up at my hotel stockings suspenders red lipstick and glasses you knock on my door I open without speaking you walk past me stop and drop your jacket without looking round

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

around

I walk up behind you stroke down the back of your neck right down your spine slowly kissing your neck. I then place a blindfold over your eyes and lead you into the room

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Go on I'm waiting on more

around

She says the word letting me know that you still want to go though with it and I now have control. I turn around and leave the room she stands still for 5 minutes removing blind fold reading the note with instructions on the side board. She finds the outfit and puts it on then leaves room and heads down to the bar

around

You make your way to the hotel bar sitting at the bar in a figure hugging dress showing just enough clevege to get the right attention.

Am sitting watching you order a drink you have no idea when I will join you. The text comes through I tell you to flirt with the guy sitting next to you

around

You turn and smile at him he is a bit surprised and says hello back. He offers you a drink which you except and make polite chit chat

The next text arives on your phone

» Add a new message to this topic