FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > AN erotic story after a FabS social...

AN erotic story after a FabS social...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wrote this some time ago after a very enjoyable Social. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I did writing:

As I closed the door of my room having just left the party to those who have already made ‘arrangements’ I take a call from a friend, make a coffee and settle down to watch some boring TV. I shouldn’t but I take another pain killer.

The TV has only just been switched on when there is a knock on my door. I smile inwardly as I expect to tell some hopeful guy he has the wrong room but when I do open the door I see it is you. “Oh. Hello but this is room 465” I say rather more to hide my surprise than be helpful. “Yes I know, that was the number on the piece of paper you left in my hand” you reply. “That was rather forward of me I hope you didn’t mind?” I mumble. “If I did I wouldn’t be here now would I”. Rather stupidly I realise we are still talking at the door and beckon you in.

You mention how warm the room is and I say it’s only because I can’t turn it down! As you remove your jacket you ask me if I always kiss ladies hands when you greet them. Hanging it up and putting on the kettle I explain that no, not always, but just the ones I feel I would like to get to know a lot better. And I am a bit old-fashioned anyway I say dismissively. I smile when you say it is a rather nice thing and for me to not stop at which point you move towards me and hand the piece of paper that brought you here to me. Taking it I notice how our hands linger slightly too long and how there is one of those ‘oh’ moments as they touch. Pulling your hand to my lips I kiss the back again slowly. Surprised you don’t pull away I turn it over and kiss the palm and fingers in turn. With a sort of turning motion you are right next to me and offering your other hand which I also take to my lips. Kissing along your arm slowly I trace little lip nibble paths along your shoulder and pull your hair slightly aside to kiss your neck. You giggle slightly as I tickle your ears with soft tongue licks. I move the little kisses along your neck and throat. I notice your other hand had lingered on my shoulder and has now moved further round my neck. Releasing your hand from mine I put my arms round your waist and pull you slowly but firmly tighter to my body. Why your eyes closed I don’t know but as your lips slightly part I kiss them gently unaware of the chemistry that will be released as I do. Suddenly your hands pull on my neck, I slide mine one up your back and one to your bum and tongues search wildly. The more we kiss passionately the more the chemistry flows and thoughts of coffee disappear as other things charge through our bodies. Raw need surges up demanding satisfaction.

Pressing forward against you I have sort of backed you against the desk / dressing table and I am sure you must have felt my arousal as your hips do a sort of arc against my now hardening cock. Lifting you up slightly you sit on the desk and without realising it your legs part to create a small space between us. Your hand drops from my neck to my trousers and you start to rub against my now rampant shaft. Kissing has reached a new level of intensity, your hand slides my zipper down and you feel my cock for the first time. I gasp slightly and you say “commando eh?” “Always” I somehow manage to say. Your fingers caress my cock as I pull your hair ever so gently to allow me to kiss your neck again. My lips head south as my hands release the catch and zip on your top, sliding it on to your arms. With a sort of jiggle you let it fall to your lap and I cast it aside. I see your breasts for the first time and say “braless eh?” “Always” you smile. I give up the pleasure of your caressing my cock to feel your breasts on my lips and take a wonderfully erect nipple in my teeth and lips. The gentle pulling makes them harder as I tweak the other with my finger and thumb. “Oh God!” I hear you say and know how much we both need this moment.

After what seems but an instant but is much longer you pull me up to kiss my lips again and start to feel for my still hard cock. Your movements are now more urgent as your hand folds round my shaft and you start a slow stroking motion. My pulling on your nipples with my hands matches the rhythm of your stroking and our hips make a sort of involuntary rotating motion. You release my belt and buttons and my trousers fall to the floor and are kicked away. While your one hand is still stroking my cock the other fondles my bum and digs fingernails in gently. The little sharp pain making me jump slightly which makes you work on my cock a little harder. Cause and effect being enjoyed by us both! Your nipples are hugely erect still as my fingers pull and tweak but I feel the need to push your skirt up to your waist and as I do your hips arch up a bit and you are on the edge of the desk. “Commando eh?” “Always” you breathe heavily in my ear. Your hot breath sort of catches in your throat while I feel like I am struggling for breath as my heart pounds, my cock so very hard and needing to take you in any way I can. I lift your legs up around me and slide a finger between and along your swollen pussy lips. Soft wetness tells me all I need to know and when I rub around your clit and the gasp you let out as your head rests on my shoulder is just so horny.

Pulling your body to me I take my cock from your hand and part your pussy lips with the head. “Oh fuck yes” you breath again as I slide in on the wetness your hips arcing up to take my full length. I slide in slowly to let you feel the fullness and depth I hit. Your head rolls back onto my hand as I hold your hair and kiss your lips again. Moving out and back in, out and back in the movements become more urgent as your mouth devours mine and your breasts push against my chest. I arch up hard into you and you feel my cock head hit the very deepest part of your pussy as your first orgasm starts to surge in your thighs, ever increasing as my thrusts get harder to burst finally in your pussy. Your muscles pull on my cock, you shout out “oh fuck…oh fuck…oh fuck” as each wave of orgasm floods your body. I slow the thrusting to let us both feel the moment. To feel you cum like that makes me want to shaft you harder and as your legs pull on my hips again I pull your body tight to my cock and hit very deep this time. “Fuck. where did that come from?” you shout and I do it again to show you there is much more! You move your legs again and I lift you off the desk. “No fuck me here, now. Don’t stop” you gasp as I see that another orgasm is welling up. My shafting intensifies to your demands and I feel that special pull on my cock as your pussy erupts in another orgasm. More intense this time and lasting a lot longer I just feel the need to fuck harder, longer, deeper. Your shouting sounds so good to me knowing I am giving you all this pleasure but I want to give you more. I move your legs on to my shoulders, your back rests against the wall as I hold your hips so I can thrust long and hard. Beads of sweat fall on to your breasts which are now swaying in a sympathetic rhythm to my hard shafting. Your hands hold on to the edge of the desk as my cock slams into your pussy. Thrust after Thrust pound the deepest parts of your very being as wave after wave of orgasm flood your body. Each one more intense and longer than the last.

“Oh hell. Cum for me. Cum for me. Now!” you shout just as I start to feel that itch which is, at first, under control. But your needing my cum opens the door and I feel my thighs tighten, muscles start to twitch and I feel your pussy pull on me again. The surge in my body is too strong, too big but I hold back long enough for your orgasm to nearly end before I slide out and you take my sopping wet cock in your hand and stroke the head hard for the few seconds before I shoot long and hard all over your breasts and belly. It seems to shoot for ages and your fingers squeeze every last drop of cum from my shaft. My head rests on your shoulder and we exchange little gasping, breathless kisses on our necks. Your hand caresses my hair while I lean on my hands totally spent. Your eyes are closed and your breathing is deep but steady. Even now your thighs seem to twitch slightly as I stroke one with my fingertips. I lift you off the desk and lay you on the bed sliding my hand under your neck to pull you close to me while I caress your back.

“Where is my coffee then” you ask after a long while.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice story!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic