FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > car climax

car climax

By *ohnygood OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

i thought that with all the nice weather you may be interested in a situation i found myself in just after Xmas this year.

I made contact with a great sounding lady and after the normal pleasantries of sending photos to each other we decided to meet.She alredy told me that she didnt go all the way on a first meet but if we got on we could have a `kiss and cudle`which was fine by me.The lady in question described her self as being very curvy with large breasts.

The downside was she lived 80 miles so we arranged to meet half way at a well known pub just off the A1.Just as well as at that time the roads were very icy and the side roads covered in snow.She agree to wear something that would show off her big breasts.

We arranged to meet on a thusday just sfter 8pm.I sat waiting in the pub which was packed with families taking advantage of a 2 for 1 meal deal.when she arrived i recognised her from her photo even though she was wearing a coat because it was cold outside.

We got on well and it appeared that we were looking for the same thing namely good clean fresh fun.It was difficult for her to `show herself off` in the pub so after a drink we moved to the car.The pub car park was floodlit and not at all romantic.I said i would find a quite apot near the pub,finally coming to a dead end road covered in snow.I turned the lights off and it was pitch black apart from the lights from the nearby A1.

She opened her coat to show off a massive pair of breasts underneath her tight sweater,they looked magnificent.I ask if i could touch and play with them.She pushed the seat back and lifted up her jumper.I didnt need a second invitation and pretty soon i had them in my hands and mouth her nipples became hard,i could tell she was enjoying the treatment.I asked her if i could finish her off by fingering her and playing with her clit.She oped her legs and lifted up her skirt so i could ger access.Her panties were wet through and i quickly had my hand inside and inserted 2 fingers.I started to slide them in slowly at first and then much harder and deeper at the same time i was sucking ger big hard nipples.After about 5 minutes i could feel the tell tail signs she was about to climax.Her inside muscles to started contract and it seemed open up for me so that a could push deeper and harder.She let out a loud moan and gushed all over my fingers and hand in several massive pulses.I continued to stroke her her till she became relaxed again.

By this time my cock was bursting inside my trousers and without asking her i unzipped myself and pushed them around my ankles.My big cock sprang out and was proudly pointing itself stiff and hard.She said she would repay the compliment and finish me off.I told her i had a big load inside me and to be careful.Because of the confines of the car it was difficult for her to bend her head and suck me off so she agreed to wank me.she wrapped her hands around it and started to squeeze and play with me.It felt fantastic and soo sexy.I could feel the tension in my body build up and told her i was close to cumming.At that shee speeded up her hand movement and i could feel my ball tighten and then it happened.I let out a loud moan as the first spurt of hot spunk shot up in the air and nearly hit the roof the second and heavier spurt splattered the dash board and steering wheel minor spurts landed on her skirt and jumuper.I was wanked dry.

After i rearranged myself i drove her back to the pub and waved her goodbye.We both said we would arrange to do it again - but we havnt managed to organise it yet.!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic