FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The stranger calling

The stranger calling

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Browsing on fab get a message from a female liking a picture showing me teasingly lightly slapping a female's shaven pussy, I find that very tempting but need to think about it as you are married but it does turn me on and so the swapping of messages begins explaining not into anything over the top or extreme pain the excitement starts the common likes etc making the heart race the blood flow and the genitalia twitch

Anyone want to hear more

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes please

Well we swap phone numbers ideas she telling me how wants taking more or less as steps through door no chat, my mouth trying up heart racing more over the thought of this happening anyway we agree to speak over phone so I take the plunge and dial her number the voice on the other end sounds polite sweet sexy educated, I am thinking is this the same person, we set a date for the following Monday at 10am at mine said would send address that morning and leave it at that, Monday morning early riser up showered coffee and breakfast in good hubby mode take wife to work before returning home prepare the scene in lounge have riding crop and condom ready on coffee table, then send text msg saying the scene is set and give her the address, she replies ok will see you about 10.30 this point getting more anxious thinking will it happen, anyway pretty much on time the front doorbell rings my heart picks up a beat I go to answer to find this middle aged sexy sweet innocent looking lady smiling cheekily at me in this sexy just below knee floral dress, don't know what to say she simply lifts skirt to reveal a freshly shaven pussy no knickers and says does sir want this...shall I continue x

Oh yes

[Removed by poster at 25/09/16 12:13:30]

Hi pluck up the courage and says he does I grab hold of her pull her in only breaking off to lock the door I pin her to wall grab her hair kiss her lips and neck passionately she moans submissively feel her heart nearly bursting through her chest absorbing every ounce I hoist up her dress and as feel her pussy soaking with anticipation causing my erection to grow stronger I cannot resist but dropping to my knees and sinking my tongue into her wet pussy while gripping and squeezing her arse cheeks she at this point crying out in ecstasy before coming back up and begin snogging once more calling her a cheap sexy slut I then grab her by hair again and order her onto her knees as I hastingly get out of my trousers and begin to face fuck her as she cannot submit enough feeding off it hungrily... shall I go on x

Yes

I order her to go to the sofa and order her to lean forward and to spread legs and eagerly does as is told, at this point I fully undress and approach from behind I hoist dress up to reveal her nice fleshy buttocks which I teasingly rub before picking up crop and begin lightly slapping her breathing and moans intensifying as is my desire to fuck my willing playful slut in between the light lashes I run the crop along the lips of her moist pussy, she then begs me to fuck her so I pick up the condom and rip the foil open this causes her to twitch in anticipation even more as I fold it over my erect member I push up behind sliding deep in and begin to fuck she says harder as I oblige also using the crop slightly harder but just enough to heighten her senses as the blood rises to the surface of her sexy arse cheeks glowing perfectly as she grips and shudders with pleasure as this brings on her orgasm which builds me to the point of release I pull out rip off the condom to cum over her warm glowing arse as she quivers even more with the sensation and moans ecstaticly before simply standing up pulling her dress down turns round kisses me quickly on the lips picks her things up before opening the door and leaving nothing else said leaving me with fond playful kinky memories xxx what her name again ?

» Add a new message to this topic