FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Naughty boyfriend

Naughty boyfriend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ultimate fantasy of mine!

I'd love a boyfriend who was naughty and knows how to please me. Wakes me up with kisses and not on the lips. Makes sure I'm warn out before bed. Treats me like a princess but also like his little slut.

But the thing I'd love the most is a man who I can share cock with.

Say on a Saturday night.. We would get dressed up nice. Me in a little dress no panties. Him looking smart. And we would go into town for a drink. And arrange to meet a man off here who would come and join us at the bar. And we would all sit there having a laugh and getting abit tipsy. The conversation steers into a naughty direction and I suggest we go back to ours. So we all jump in the taxi and the guy sits in the middle of me and my boyfriend. And I'm kissing him whilst my boyfriend rubs the guys cock through his trousers. And we go into ours and go straight upstairs where we all get naked and begin kissing each other. I go down on the guy whilst my boyfriend watches and I say come on babe. So he gets on his knees and begins to suck his cock with me. Taking it in turns to do long deep sucks on his cock whilst the other licks his balls. Our lips meeting every so often to kiss whilst we play. And when the guys ready to cum he will cum all over both of us so we can lick it off each other

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orklfMan  over a year ago

York

I'd love to do that with you

By *isdirtygirlCouple  over a year ago

somewhere out there

We have pretty much done the sharing cock and cum.

» Add a new message to this topic