FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > sub space

sub space

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andsonjohn OP   Man  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Dear reader what you are about to read is a true account of a dominant man and his lust for a very special sub and her sub space ,

I feel at this point I must warn you this true story doesn’t have a happy ending and as for the man involved me .i can honestly say knowing what I now know in hindsight I still would behave and do exactly the same if I could do it all again .

So a dominant guy runs a diary on a site he uses this diary to run a social commentary on life in the sex meets world from a dominate guys perspective as well as to post sex stories written by him.

One day after posting a rather filthy story based around some rather heavy D/S BDSM drama and sex the man receives a wink from a profile containing no pictures and only four lines of text,

Now I can not remember what was in them four lines of text but instead of thinking scammer profile and just ignoring the wink which is what I would normally do .I decided to respond with a hello thanks for the wink message asking if it was about my latest sex story .

I got a instant response with a question back simple asking did I play in that way or was it all just fantasy , my answer was of coarse I played in that way how else could I write what I wrote unless I was writing from experience .

Over the next three days we swapped messages I soon realised I was dealing with a experienced sub , soon the chatting move off line onto a popular social app.

Then the picture swapped happened now she sent me first and my heart sang because she was clearly a 8.5 to a 9 facially and I view my self as a 6 in the looks department .

This meant for a split second my heart sank as I pushed the send button thinking lovely chat john now expect the sorry for wasting your time message as she puts a end to the chat on grounds of you not being her type in looks

To my surprise no such message came back instead she sent a more revelling picture at that minute I knew I was dealing with one very fit and beautiful women . I'm talking as a all round package a solid 9+ the kind of woman that if she put pictures up would receive four or five hundred messages a day with ease.

So to cut this part of the story short three weeks later at 5 to 4 on a raining dark winter evening I am pulling into a hotel carpark about to meet Susan for a social chat for the very first .

yes we had chatted on the phone by this point and yes I knew she was a genuine experienced sub .

Well people I am going to stop there for now in the next part I will tell you what happen on that first social.

this is a long story which will need to be told over several posts in this post it may even run into another post because we are dealing with a D/S affair that lasted for just over three and three quarter years.

in which I for my part gave everything I could give with in reason for reasons that will become apparent in the next part of this true story .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ita7Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Intriguing

in the eye of the storm

as I sat there I toyed with the idea of putting some condoms in my pocket but changed my mind saying to myself what ever happens here john no matter how much you like her and she likes you sex is off the table until the next date if there is a next date .

I quickly texted her saying I was in the carpark was she in the hotel bar waiting .

I got a instant response saying yes turn left as you come through the main doors you will see me sitting at a table by the window .

I made a mad dash from my car to the hotels lobbies front doors the rain was lashing down. I stopped at the door and took a deep breath shaking the excess water off of my self and as I pushed the door open I said to myself here goes nothing john and entered the hotels lobby.

As I turned left I saw her sitting by the window she flashed me a smile as she stood up .I'm no shrinking violet and as beautiful as she was there was no danger of me becoming tongue tied or even blushing but my good was she a good looking woman in the flesh even better than her pictures .very pretty face narrow waist nice hips great tits the complete woman .

I said hello stole a kiss on her cheek she smelled divine the first words out of my mouth were " you look lovely Susan what can I get you to drink " "vodka and orange " was here response as she sat back down .

As I waited for the bar tender to approach I ask her if she would like ice in her drink yes was her response . I order myself a soda water and lime I never drink and drive and I never drink on meets unless there with a regular play partner.

Now reader the next hour flew by we chatted we laugh to anyone looking on we would have seemed like a long term couple who enjoyed each others company .

That how at ease I felt with her the conversation just flowed we discussed on line life the weather life in general after another round of drinks Susan all of a sudden went serious on me .

Her exact words I will never forget just out of the blue she said "john I want you to take me up to my room spank me and do to me all the things we have discussed in our naughty chats but before you decide if you want to do that or not i have something I need to tell you that may effect your decision .

She then proceeded to tell me she had a aggressive form of MS so aggressive that she would deteriorate rapidly with a life expectance of 5 to 10 years depending on severity of the attacks .

Now reader I listened to her with great anger in my heart at to the injustice of life .you see I'm nurturing protectorate D my natural instinct is to protect nurture give and comfort.

so my first thoughts were centred around the injustice of life how it was not fair that such a sexy beautiful woman was facing this inescapable life and eventual death .

With anger I felt great respect for her for the fact she was telling me this, I could see the pain in her eyes as she spoke about her plight and in that moment as I looked into her sad pain filled eyes my mind was make up .

You see reader I'm the type of guy who stands I do not run I stand when faced with problems mine or others .so I took her hand in mine and looked her in the eye and said " I'm getting you another vodka and orange this one we will take up to your room .no more talk Susan I want you regardless of anything and I'm going to have you and your sexy bottom the minute the door to your room shuts .

she flashed me a smile that made my heart leap as she said make it a double I think I need a good dose of dutch courage .

I just looked at her as I stood at the bar and said no you don't you've be fine in my hands .

That was a lie reader the bit about waiting for the door to shut to her room . I started to have her the minute the lift door shut on the way up to her room because I snogged her in that lift on the way up .

I'm going to stop there readers in the next part I will detail how I D her in that room for the first time ever .

By *ita7Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Good build up. Keep going. I know someone with MS so know from close up what it's about.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

once we entered her room I shut the door behind us before turning to her and saying " now darling I can finally admire that perfect body of your in the flesh " " slowly remove your top first for me "

She didn’t say a word she just held my glaze which I loved by the way readers as she remove her top . She had a pastel blue bra on which I noted with satisfaction because it showed she had listened to me during our chats as I had said I like pastel coloured matching pantie and bra sets as I like my s to look feminine some times tarty and slutty at overs .

She removed her skirt to revel matching pastel blue panties and a hold up stockings .i calmly folded her clothes and put then on the chair by the dressing table leaving her standing there as I did so .

I then turned to her and said calmly as I approached her semi naked form " magnificent " once I got close to her I stopped in front of her and said " now Susan your going to put your arms around my neck and kiss me as you snuggle into my chest and arms "

She didn’t say a word she just put her arms around my neck stepped in close and as my arms engulfed her she kissed me .

We stood like this for several minutes the kissing was passionate god I wanted this woman in my arms I so wanted to D her my restless mind was on fire I knew what she like from our chats so I acted decisively.

I ended the kiss but still holding her in my arms I said "now your going to lay down on the bed and I'm going to devour your pussy while you tease and play with your tits as I look up at you "

Now readers I so wanted to spank her bottom and I know she desperately wanted the same but I come from the school of Ds where one always gives pleasure before one gives pain .

She laid down on the bed opening her long slender legs at my approach she then eased her heavy tits out of her bra her nipples where large hard sticking up hard and proud like little pointy thumbs they were that big.

I kissed her inner thighs as I watched her fingers rolling and pulling her erect nipples.

I eased her panties off to one side and ran my tongue up the slit of her moist lips .

She groaned with pleasure at this touch I then buried my mouth over her clit and very hungrily set about her with my tongue at a furious pace .

She groan loudly and arched her back I slipped first one then two fingers into her cunt she was soaking wet . I fingered her hard as I look up at her and said " I'm going to make you come Susan don’t try to hold it off give me your orgasm I want to feel you coming on my fingers and mouth .

With that i ferociously began to devour her clit with my wet tongue as I vigorously fingered her cunt with two of my stiff thick fingers .

With in minutes she came hard arching her back crying out loudly.

I put my spare hand up to her face and pushed my fingers into her open mouth she instantly became to suck them as I sucked her clit through her orgasm,

I did this readers to keep the noise of her orgasm down to a minimum as her orgasm died down I slowed down my sucking of her clit .

I then removed my fingers from her and as she looked at me I sucked her warm cunt juices off of my fingers .

I then slid up the bed still fully dressed to lay beside her .

As I brushed some of her stray hair from her red flushed cheeks and said " what do you say "she instantly looked at me saying in a quite out of breath voice " thank you john "

I then said " your welcome sexy now kiss me " we kissed for several minutes me taking her into my arms . me enjoying the feel of her against me in my arms .

I love the feel of a woman in my arms the cuddle reinforces my sense of male my sense of the man the protectorate ,

As the kiss ended I said calmly " would you now like me to spank your bottom " " yes please " she said flashing me what would become her come get me smile from that moment on in my eyes .

I slid off the bed and told her to stand in the corner facing the wall and place her hands on to the wall above her head .

I then kissed the nap of her neck followed by her shoulders as I whispered " what ever you do don’t remove your hands from the wall if you do so I will take it as a sign I'm to stop and if you do I will stop "

As I asked her if she understood I rolled her pale blue panties down past her perfectly shaped bottom .

I ran my hand over one of her perfectly shaped cheeks enjoying the warmth and feel of her velvet soft flesh .

I then pulled back my hand and paused for the briefest moment before delivering one stinging spank she breathed in sharply at my harsh touch and let out a low moan .

I ran my hand over her reddening cheek and said push you bottom out if you want another she complied and braced herself ready for the next blow .

I ran my hand over her other pure white cheek and once more paused for a split second before delving one harsh blow to that cheek to.

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Looking forward to reading the next instalment

k

By *udepaulMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Loving this.

Beautifully written.. xx

in the eye of the storm

As I pulled my hand back to deliver another blow to the first cheek Susan straighten her legs and pushed her bottom out a fraction partly in anticipation but partly out of want to.

The fact she did this reader before each blow was a testament to how much she loved a spanking not only from ones hand but also the belt but that’s a later story .

I like to deliver a slow sensual spanking readers so as I was caressing one of her hot red cheeks I would kiss the nap of her neck or her shoulder .after around 5 harsh spanks to each cheek I told her to turn her head and kiss me .

Her kiss was full of passion so passionate that it make me cock throb in the prison of my trousers I reminded myself of the promise I made to myself earlier of no sex on this meet . yes I had broken this rule in the fact I was there giving her pleasure but the rule would still stand for me my cock my pleasure would not be indulged on this date but on the next date things would be different .

You see readers subconsciously I had already decided that she was going to be my s for as long as she would meet me .

As she kissed me i allowed one of my finger tips to dip between the slit of your pussy lips she was soaking wet i ran my finger tip over her clit.

her kiss became more passionate at this pleasure touch' I toyed with the idea of spanking her some more but out of the corner of my eye I noticed for the first time that she had put a rabbit type vibrator , a glass dildo and a small bottle of lube on the bedside table next to the bed .

She had obviously hoped and planned on this moment happening, I felt a intense sense of pride in myself at that moment the fact she wanted me and had planed and hoped this would happen with me lifted me gave me a sense of self worth and importance's as a man.

I ended the kiss saying " don’t move " and with that walked over to the bedside table and picked up the rabbit like vibrator switching it on as I walked back to her .

I stood just behind her and said calmly " open your legs slightly for me like a good girl and push your arse out to "

She complied I then crouched down so I could see the moist lips of her cunt .

i allowed the tip of the of the vibrating vibe to nudge her lips brush her clit she groan out loud I instantly barked out " shhhhh" and delivered a tidy stinging lap to one of her cheeks she moan more slowly .

So I said " good girl now lets try that again this time if you keep quite I will allow the head to sink in ,you will like that wont you " she didn’t say a word so I delivered another stinging smack to her other cheek says " answer me "

Her response was instant she said " yes john " in a voice full of lust ." good "was my response as a allowed the head of the vibrator to once again brush against her moist cunt lips as the tip came to rest on her clit I could feel and hear her struggling to not make a sound .

Pleased with her I allowed the head to part her lips only allowing less than I inch to enter her body she moaned slowly I thought about delivering another spank for indiscretion but instead I removed the vibrator and kiss one of her cheeks before saying one more " good girl now would you like more *

"Yes "she mumbled in a low sultry voice .

With that I slowly began to allow the head on the vibrator to enter her body I watched as her hot sticky cunt lips part allowing the vibrator to very slowly enter her body she groaned out loud as the seconded thicker inch began to pass through who cunt lips and into her .

I instantly stopped and with my free hand delivered a singing spank to one of her arse cheeks growling " sshhhh now no more noise or i will remove it do you understand "

"yes " she whispered " good " was my response I allowed another inch to enter her body I could tell she was struggling with the pleasure of my teasing but she kept quite .

So I kissed both of her red bottom cheeks before once more saying "good girl" I then slowly allowed another inch of the vibrator to enter her wet lust filled cunt saying " theirs a good girl keep quite and I will allow you to have the whole 8 inches of this toy and I will bring you off with it make a noise before all 8 inches are in your tight wet pussy and I will stop and start again do you understand the rules of this game "

"yes john " she whispered as another vibrating inch slowly enter her hot willing body

i could have been more harsh here and started again because at around the six inch mark she let out a low groan but I could see how white her fingers had become as she push against the wall in a effort to keep still and quite .plus she had been in this position for a about 10 minutes so I settled instead for a quick sharp spank to one of her arse cheeks with a firm shh to back it up.

At around 7 inches I began to feel resistance from her so I kissed the base of her back saying once more " good girl "yes I could have forced more into her and yes I was to learn on later dates she could take a lot more but I was new to her and her bodies ways so stopped pushing and instead began to move the vibrator back and forth slowly as I whispered " now Susan you can make noise as I make you come with this toy "

She began to groan loudly and wiggle slightly on the vibrator so I whispered to her as i kissed one of her red arse cheeks " harder Susan" " ok god yes " she whimpered.

So I sped up the back and forth motion of the vibrator I also began to move it slightly from left to right as I did so saying " better "

" oh god yes " she cried out so I went faster, my only aim was to make her come again I noticed that now she was taking the full length of the vibrator with no problem so I growled at her " that’s a good girl take it all for me "

In her near orgasmic state she blurted out " yes I'm going to take it all for you like a good little slut "

Her words were not lost on me I instantly responded back with " yes that's a good slut take it hard and deep for me and come for me "

She cried out and tried to pull away from me I instantly stood up and wrapped my other arm around her waist and held her in place as she gushed over the vibrator I did not stop pumping it into her body as I growled into her ear " stay fucking still slut I've not finished with you yet " as I pushed her flat against the wall .

I felt her gush over the vibrator and my hand again " good" ii growled into her ear as I kept up the fast rough assort on her hot cunt with the vibrator adding as I did so " that’s it come again for me .

Every few minutes she would gush again and fight against me pinning her from behind against the wall and against the assorting of her hot cunt with the vibrator .

But I was having nun of it I pinned her against the wall and spoke filthy things into her ear about how she was my slut my fuck toy my play thing all the time keeping up my relentless assort of her cunt hot gushing cunt with the vibrator .

She clawed at the wall and then began to beg me to stop but I was in the zone so for the next three or four gushes I ignored her pleas instead I was basking in the rare power of being her D my arm began to ache she was whimpering "please john no more I cant take anymore " " I growled at her one more orgasm slut give me one more and I will stop " " oh god "

she cried out as she gushed again I let go of the vibrator it fell from her body she shook as she gushed down her legs and over the floor .

I turned her round cutting of her moans and groans of pleasure with a kiss of pure passion she kissed me like a woman processed I pulled her into my arms .

My need to feel like the man her man was strong intoxicating and for the next few minutes I did nothing but kiss her and hold her tight in my arms .

Going to stop there readers be kind remember I am sharing more than a story here I am sharing with you a experience that is burned into my soul for eternity .

in the eye of the storm

Her body shook as I held her tight in my arms enjoying the feel of her against me I couldn’t stop kissing her. her lips. her neck. her shoulders. and her breasts and large nipples I spent a good few minutes teasing and sucking them enjoying her soft moans of pleasure as I did so

I knelt down kissed and licked her hot soaking wet cunt enjoying the taste of her gush she moaned softly as my tongue and mouth enjoyed the taste of her. I kissed her soft thighs I ran my hands over her legs her tits her belly I touched her and kissed her every where

I then got her the drink we had brought up to the room saying to her " drink darling " she sat on the bed sipping her vodka and orange from earlier .

I put the kettle on in the room turning to her saying " coffee or tea darling ""coffee "was her answer adding "I will make it john for me and you " as she stood up and approached the kettle I took her hand pulling her in close to me and kissed her deeply I allowed my hand to tease her pussy she kissed me passionately moaning as she did so at the pleasure of my touch .

God I wanted more from her I was nowhere near finished with her I griped her bottom with both my hands pulling her tightly into my body as the kiss ended I looked her in the eyes saying " Susan I'm nowhere near finished with you I want to take it all from you but first I want you to eat something how about we order a light snack a sandwich or something " she flashed me a smile that lit up my heart and said" ok order me a cheese and bacon sandwich from room service while I made our coffees "

I rang room service had a embarrassing moment on the phone when I had to ask what her room number was as I placed the order . I said don’t bring it up I will come down and pick it up in 10 minutes .

I sat down on one of the chairs and beckoned Susan to come sit on my lap she smiled and came over and settle into my lap . I kissed her we chatted about nothing really after a few minutes of this shared intimacy I said " right I'm heading down stairs to get your sandwich would you like another vodka and orange "" yes please " was her response .

I added "ok make the coffees while I'm gone beautiful see you in a minute "I then left her room .

On the walk to the lift and as I waited for the lift I had time to think readers events began to sink in . I instantly stopped all thought about her illness the future as they were to negative at this point in time instead I turned my mind to thoughts of her and her body and how I was going to D her for the rest of the evening.

I returned to her room tray in hand the coffees was already made I switch the telly on for some back ground noise and as she enjoyed her bacon and cheese sandwich we chatted ,

I learned a lot about her life in this chat and she learn a lot about mine we shared details on such things easily with each other . I was totally at ease in her company as was she in mine .

The truth reader was this we had already bonded I could feel that bond beginning to form I knew she was mine no questions asked it just felt so right like it was meant to be .

She finished her sandwich as she put the plate on the tray I came up behind her taking her in my arms I kissed her shoulder her neck she whispered "one minute john let me scrub my teeth and then I promise I will be all yours to do with as you please " I let her go although I did hold on to one of her hands as she walk away once she was at arms length I pull her back into my arms and kissed her deeply before she could protest as the kiss ended I light tapped her bottom saying "ok go on them but don’t be long "

She flash me a smile and walked slowly sensually into the bathroom looking over her shoulder at me as left my sight to make sure I had seen her slow sexy walk .

I smiled to myself as she disappeared thinking god your beautiful and by god am I going to make you pay for that sexy walk and for being so sexy.

Right readers I'm going to stop there in the next part I will detail how I D her for the rest of the evening when she return from the bathroom .

By *udepaulMan  over a year ago

sheffield

keep it coming, it's superb

Bookmarking this

in the eye of the storm

I sat there readers as she scrubbed her teeth in the bathroom and freshened herself up thinking about not only D-ing her but also indulging my needs while doing it , but I'm a stubborn prideful man and I had made up my mind earlier no sex on this date. I had already broken that rule by the fact I had already spent over a hour and I half D-ing her .

you know what they say about prideful wilful stubborn men they will gladly cut off their nose to spite their face and sadly readers I am such a man .

There would be no indulging of my needs no pleasure of the flesh for me on this date yes it was madness but what can I say that’s me, mad as a hatter and way to wilful prideful and stubborn at times .

Susan return from the bathroom I stood up at her approach she melted into my arms and we kissed .i pulled her in tight held her by placing both my hands on her pantie covered bottom squeezing both her warm round cheeks as I pulled her in close .

I nibbled her neck bit her shoulder lightly released the clasp of her bra one handed and removed it from her .i then took a step back and stood there admiring her fully exposed breasts .

I leisurely allowed my hand to cup one of her breasts as I kneaded her warm firm flesh with my fingers and palm I looked at her saying " I'm now going to enjoy your tits Susan you are going to climb on my lap facing me with your tits level with my mouth so I can fully explore both tits with my mouth at my leisure"

I rolled and pinch her nipple between my index finger and thumb she moaned softly and bit her lower lip readers such a erotic sight to behold one that once again made me regret my earlier stubborn decision of no indulging of my need for pleasure of the flesh.

I release her tit and sat on the edge of the bed Susan straddled me and sat very upright presenting her tits level with my face .its was a ridged position for her to be in slightly uncomfortable as she had to raise herself up on her knees basically it was a light stress potion .

I could of allowed her to put her hands on my shoulders to make the position easier but instead I told her to keep her hands flat on her thighs .

As I placed one arm around her waist to help steady her I began to kiss one of her tits once my hungry mouth found her nipple it was already bullet hard and very large .

She had large nipples to big for claps in all honesty but lovely for pegs and pegging but that’s another story for another time readers.

I rolled my tongue round her hard warm nipple I gripped it between my teeth and flicked the tip of it with my hot wet tongue as my teeth held it in place . I bit down on her nipple a bit harder as I did so I listen to and enjoyed the light moans and groans that this slightly hard rough tease elicited from her sexy lips and mouth .

I then did the same routine to her other tit and nipple looking up at her as I did so her face showed the pleasure of my touch both soft and harsh she would bit her lower lip as I bit down on her large bullet hard nipples .

I was mindful of the fact that the position she was in was stressful so after about five minutes of me indulging myself in this manner I kiss one of her tits for the last time and said " now Susan put your arms around my neck and kiss me "

She relaxed down and place her slender arms around my neck kissing me with such passion she almost took my breath away she must have been able to feel my hardness readers as she began to grind her crouch against my hard imprisoned cock.

Normally I would put a stop to this sort of behaviour but a idea took hold in my mind so as I kissed her neck as I whispered "you want cock Susan "she instantly whispered "yes " in a lust filled voice.

I pull her down harder into my crouch as she ground against me challenging her with one word "why"

She moan softly with pleasure as she whispered "because I'm a slut who loves cock" I knew I had her in the zone not sub space but in the fuck me zone ,

I instantly latched on to her words and said calmly " prove to me you’re a cock loving slut by coming against my hard cock through my trousers " as I said this I pulled her pale blue panties tight and up the crack of her bottom making the cotton go tight against her pussy lips and clit by doing so .

She groaned loudly I kissed her neck then I bit her shoulder gently at that touch her grinding against me grow more intense more fevered .

I then whispered "if you come against me like this Susan proving your a cock loving slut I will spank you sexy arse and then use both those toys you brought to bring you off and to dp you would you like that "

She clung to me grinding her hot crouch hard again my crouch and hard cock ,I could feel her heat through my trousers she whispered " I'm going to be a good slut for you john and come for you like you asked "

I spanked one of her arse cheeks with my spare hand growling "good slut I want you to kiss me as you come kiss me through your orgasm and I will reward you with all I promised and so much more "

She was on the brink I could tell, so I whispered in her ear " good girl go on give it to I want your orgasm "

With that she cried out her body shook and she kissed me hard pushing her tongue deep into my mouth I gripped her hips and met her grinding against my crouch with grinding of my own .

She clung to me I could feel her nails digging into my shoulders through my shirt Ii didn’t care I just wanted this orgasm to be the best it could be for her .

I clung to her like this as she clung to me in return, basking in her passionate kissing of me enjoying the raw power that a D feels when he makes his s come hard .

I hadn't forgotten my promise to her my mind was on fire with desire for her ,this burning desire was lethal for her because it meant I was about to go into my D space a place where her and her body would be mine to spank tease and yes fuck until she could take no more .

I rained myself in a bit reminding myself that fuck was off of the table but that didn’t matter I was going to reward her in ways we had chatted about in our messages ,in ways I knew she loved and I was going to bask in the raw sexual desire and power of doing it all to her .

I pulled her all the tighter against me as these thoughts rushed through my mind I kissed her back with nothing but raw desire and passion for her as my sexy submissive s.

The kiss conveyed nothing but raw unadulterated lust and desire the kind of desire readers that only D can have for a s his s.

A deep desire born of the need of a true D for a true s ,its a desire that consumes all that you are in burns away all doubt all fear everything except the s in front of you and your need to have her take her make her yours.

Right readers I will stop there in the next part I will detail what happen next .

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

wow any pics of her and you together ?

By *herbert fountainWoman  over a year ago

Hanley

Looking forward to the next installment

in the eye of the storm

"wow any pics of her and you together ?"

yes fella but I would never show as they are private and promises were made when I took them .

that kind of promise I will never brake .

they are my mementos of her and our time together special to me .

those pictures will sustain me along with the memories in the twilight of my life as the cold hand of eternal death closes in on me .

in the eye of the storm

I rolled over pinning Susan underneath me I grabbed both her slender wrists in my hands pinning her arms up above her head . I looked down at her from a position above her my groin was level with her pussy between her shapely legs she looked up at me her eyes were full of lust and for one minute face with her eyes her beauty I nearly buckled to my need to fuck her .

But I didn’t readers like I said I'm a prideful wilful stubborn man and a control freak

instead I growl " dam you girl you way to sexy and naughty for you own good I'm going to spank you good and proper for trying to get me to fuck you before I'm ready to "

She giggled as she looked up at me which I found a massive turn my mind was thinking dam this girl john she's as lethal to you as you are to her .

With that thought rushing through my mind I stood up pulling her up with me I then sat down and pulled her across my lap face down pert bottom across my lap .

I then pulled her panties down pass her knees and delivered first one then two stinging harsh slaps Susan whimpered as her bottom turned bright red after about five or six such blows I ran my hand lovingly over one of her bright red cheeks saying " I love this bottom darling "

I then lent over to the dressing table with her still across my lap I picked up the glass dildo and the vibrator from earlier as well as the lube and placed the by my side .

I held the glass dido in my hand running the cold glass over her hot red bottom as I said " open your legs slightly darling I'm going to fuck your pussy with this hard glass dildo "

Susan moaned at the cold touch of the glass on her red hot flesh as she eased her legs slightly apart .

She whimpered as I ran the bulbous glass tips down the valley of her moist pussy lips nudging her clit as I did so

I whispered " do you want this" as I gently eased her wet pussy lips apart with the bulbous tip of the cool glass.

She whispered "YES " as I slowly allowed the cold hard bulbous glass head to enter her body.

She groaned out loud at the intrusion of the cold hard head as it entered her body she whimpered as inch after slow inch filled her and stretched her .

The glass dildo was 8 inches long readers with a red spiral glass ridge r running down its length it had a large apple shaped head .

To my amazement she took all 8 inches with ease I lightly rocked the dildo in her body she groaned loudly .i pumped gently only with drawing about two inches before sliding those two inches back into her slowly again and again .

She whimpered loudly groan loudly I was acutely aware that she was now making more noise than the tv to much noise for a hotel room .

So I stopped and delivered one harsh stinging slap to her red bottom with the glass dildo still buried all the way down to the hilt in her willing body growling "shh " she complied falling silent

I started again but with in minutes she was groaning and moaning far to loudly so I delivered another stinging slap this time not stopping as I growled "shh" in fact I delivered three or four stinging slaps as I fucked her wet cunt with the glass dildo .

Susan cried out " OH god yes " and with that she gushed over the glass dildo as she clawed at the bed . I felt her gush soaking my trousers but I didn’t care I wanted more .

So I said " good girl now give me more " as I continue my fucking of her with the glass dildo as I spanked her dark red bottom .

She cried out again and again as over the next five or ten minutes I made her gush again and again.

I was by now quite roughly fucking her gushing cunt with the hard glass dildo as I spanked her beautiful bottom .

I was in the zone I wouldn’t to push her limits to see how much she could take but her arse was dark red so I stopped the spanking instead I began to tease her anus with the fingers of my spare hand .

She pushed her arse out to meet my finger telling me by doing so to enter her arse. so I allowed my finger to sink into her bottom ,as I did so I stopped fucking her with the glass dildo just leaving it buried deep in her hot wet sticky cunt .

As I whispered "do you like your arse played with Susan" of coarse I knew the answer from our naughty messaging but I wanted to hear it from her own mouth

"yes " she whimpered and to reinforce the word she pushed her arse up to meet my teasing fingers .i kissed one of her red bottom cheeks saying " would you like me to DP you in this position with the vibrator and the glass dildo "

She whispered "yes " in a low sexy voice

Now readers everything I was doing to her up to this point and everything after this point also was all being done by design. you see Susan was very forward in telling me what she liked sexually and what she didn’t ,what she expected from her D and what she didn't during our naughty chats .

readers I come from the school D-ing where one listens and then uses what one learns to merciless tame ones s and that is exactly what I was doing now .

you see I knew her weaknesses from our open chats yes there were things I could of done to her like.

restrain her, stuff her panties into her mouth plus other things I knew she liked, but all my play since our brake where she had eaten was about doing something to her she had told me she loved but very few Ds had ever done to her due to her not being able to relax with them enough for them to do it to her.

What that was readers you will find out in the next part .

By *ina75Woman  over a year ago

Stone

Have you been reading my dreams?? Excellent tale, and gripping.

in the eye of the storm

"Have you been reading my dreams?? Excellent tale, and gripping. "

no this is genuinely how I play and a true account of my first play date with a very special s

I will try to add some more tomorrow just for you

great profile by the way .

in the eye of the storm

I picked up the lube from my side saying to Susan in a calm commanding voice "spread your arse cheeks for me darling" she complied with out question i watched as she spread her red cheeks for me with her hands .

I aimed a couple of drops of lube at her exposed anus she groaned at the cold touch of each drop as they landed on her anus .i them passed a couple of drops into the palm on my hand and smeared the lube liberally over the tip and down the shaft of the vibrator as I said to Susan " now darling I'm to tease your arse with this vibrator if you let go of your arse cheeks I will take it as a sign to stop and I will stop immediately do you understand the rules of this game "

Susan answered meekly " yes john "

With that I switched on the vibrator and began to tease her anus with the vibrating tip not entering her just threatening to, at the same time I rested my other hand on the top of her thighs where her dark red bottom cheeks began. I then placed my index finger on the hilt of the glass dildo using my finger to rock it lightly back and forth as a set about teasing her bottom.

Susan whimpered and groaned at my new teasing touch I gently pushed the vibrating head into her anus watching her dark flower open to except the head of the vibrator but I didn’t let it enter her I just kept teasing her with both toys .

Susan held her cheeks apart I vibrated the glass dildo in her pussy with more force she groaned out loud but she really moaned and groaned as I allowed vibrating head of the vibrator to enter her arse .

Upon hearing her moans and groans of pleasure I simple said " do you like my new game darling " she whimpered in a voice thick with pleasure "yes john "

As I worked both Susan's holes with the toys I simple said " good girl I will not stop this game until you come from me with both your holes full "

Susan whispered " I'm a slut aren't I john " her words where not lost on me as I continued my two prong assort on her willing body I simply said " yes darling your slut my slut and if you come for me like this you will prove to me you’re a good little slut "

She whimpered and moaned and groaned at my two toy fuck of her then she whispered " yes oh yes don’t stop please don’t stop john " at hearing her words I said " is my slut going to be a good girl and come for me as I asked her to "

" oh god yes she " whimpered adding " I'm a good slut I always come when told to " now readers I knew she was into orgasm denial and control form our forthright messaging. but I had no intention of edging her at this time in our relationship. I had brought her up to her room to deliver a sexual experience that not only highlighted my skill as a D but mainly to make her forget about her illness for few hours , what better way to make someone forget about there troubles than to fill there mind with sensation the sensation of continual orgasms.

As Susan finished telling me she was a good slut she came hard very hard she shook all over she let go of her bottom with her hands instead she crawled at the bed with her hands and fingers as she gushed all over my lap again .

I kept up the vigorous moment of the glass dildo but I removed the vibrator from her bottom as I had said I would if she let go of spreading her bottom for me , dropping it to the floor as I had no use for it in what I had planned for her next .

I lent over her body still keeping up my assort on her gushing cunt with the glass dildo bring my mouth closer to her ear and whispered " good girl" as kissed her shoulder adding " now quickly darling as I remove this glass dildo jump off of me and climb on the bed lay on your back legs wide apart so can taste your gush "

As I removed the glass dildo Susan gingerly climbed off of my lap I helped her as she was still shaking to climb onto the bed she collapsed on to her back spreading her legs for me as she did so .

I didn’t hesitate I instantly climbed between her legs and buried my face and mouth into her soaking wet pussy she cried out as my hungry hot wet mouth began to devour her cunt .

Her breathing was ragged her moaning intensified as my tongue found her clit as i set about it was pure vigorous ;lustful intent I wanted one more orgasm from her before I was going to do to her what I had planed to do to her since she had eaten around a hour or so earlier

She suddenly when rigid and shook all over the cry she let out was way to loud for a hotel room . I quickly still keeping up my assort of her with my hot wet tongue slid my free hand up to her mouth pushing two off my fingers into her mouth as I did so she went instantly quite as she sucked my fingers like a woman processed.

I made a mental note of how hard and well she sucked when she came for future fun as I sucked her through her orgasm it wasn’t a gushing orgasm it was what I call a proper orgasm way more intense than a gush.

Susan had told me in our chats she could gush from being fucked but needed her clit stimulated to have a more deeper orgasm and sometimes she could climax through both at the same time a deeper orgasm with a gush .such a orgasm was the first I had given her that night all since then had been the gushing kind this one was the deeper kind I needed her fully relaxed for what I had planed next

Her breathing began to die down she still shook every now and again as my tongue brushed a particular sensitive part of her clit but apart from that it was clear her orgasm was dying down. so I removed my fingers from her mouth and enjoyed listening to her soft moans and groans of pleasure as I sucked her clit as I groped round with my now free hand on the bed until I found the bottle of lube .

Upon finding the lube I knelt up and said softly to Susan " now darling I want you to place your hands on to the run of the bed board and hold on to it as a finger your wet pussy for you if you remove your hands from the run of the bed board I will take it as a sign to stop my fingering of you and stop do you understand the rules of this new game "

"Yes john "she whispered in a quite voice fully of contentment as she did as I asked .

She watched as I lube up my right hand she groaned softly as I dripped a few drops of lube onto her exposed pussy I then set about massaging the lube around her pussy lips with my right hand that was also covered in lube .

I sank first one then two fingers into her body I massaged her pussy with my two fingers enjoying her moans of pleasure after a few minutes a added a third then a forth .slowly I worked her cunt in this matter telling her how sexy se look with first three then four fingers in her slowly until I hand four fingers in her body down to my thumb.

Yes readers I was preparing Susan pussy and her for a fisting something I knew Susan really liked and enjoyed but had rarely enjoyed due to other Ds not getting her relaxed enough to attempt it let alone being able to do it to her.

I don’t have particularly large hands nor are they small but they are strong and thick like my fingers as I've worked with my hands all my working life .

My hand is 8 inches from line of my wrist in the tip of my middle finger .4 inches across the palm ,9 inches around the palm flat not as a fist , my fist with my thumb tucked in is a bulbous 11 and a half inches , my wrist is 7 and a quarter inches in circumference .so readers as you can imagine to get my hand into a pussy for a fisting is not a easy or quick process but I did fist her on that first date readers in the next part I will detail that fisting .

in the eye of the storm

ok I've been asked by pm to continue this true story a couple of times this week ( I'm touch by such messages ) to all who are interested. I'm home from work rain stopping play so to speak so I should have the time to add to this tale at some point today

john x

Enjoying this.

in the eye of the storm

I had all four fingers deep in Susan's hot body I was sliding them back and forth slowly not hard but sensually Susan's face was a mask of pure pleasure she was biting her lower lips her nipples where bullet hard thumbs on the end of her perfectly shaped tits .

I lent my free hand up her body taking one of her nipples between my index finger and thumb a began to pinch and roll her magnificent nipple she groaned loudly at my harsh play .

At the same time a brought my thumb of the hand that now had four fingers deep in her lust filled body into the centre on my palm and as I carried on my slow sensual hand fingering off her magnificent body I began to work my thumb in her willing cunt to .

I listened intently to Susan's moans of pleasure trying to detected any real signs of discomfort as I worked slowly more on my hand into her body but I heard nun all I heard were the moans of a woman enjoying the pleasure of my touch .

As her stretched pussy lips engulf my hand including my thumb down to the knuckles I began to feel resistance to much resistance to push for more so I settled on a slow half fisting to that point of my knuckles . Again and again slow deep and sensually I work her soaking wet cunt in this manner always stopping the inward push when I felt to much resistance .

As I did this I whispered words of encouragement to Susan telling her she was a good girl for taking so much of my hand in here beautiful cunt she said nothing in return lost to the pleasure of my new game.

She then began to move her hips and her cunt in time to my half fisting of her as I felt resistance at my knuckles and would start to withdraw she would push herself against that resistance trying to take more of my hand into her body a fact that was not lost on me.

after she did this a few times as my hand slid into her hot wet warm body with ease with half my thumb and all four fingers buried in her cunt down to the point of resistance at my knuckles I whispered " is my girl going to be a good slut for me and take my fist into her cunt for me "

Susan's response was instant in a voice full of pleading and lust she whispered " yes john I will take anything you want " with those words ringing in my ear I pinched and rolled her rock hard nipple sharply between my index finger and thumb as I pushed against her resisting cunt with my hand .

I did this readers to take her mind off of my hand trying to enter her and I knew the sudden sharp pain of the pinch and twist of her nipple would release another endorphin hit into her brain and body hopefully allowing her to bare the discomfort of my knuckles passing through the entrance of her well lube and wet cunt.

She moaned loudly with discomfort as at my harsh treatment of her nipple and as I gently pushed my hand deeper into her body I could feel slight resistance but not the kind of resistance that would lead me to believe I should stop or that her cunt was incapable of excepting my hand .

Susan whimpered and moaned loudly still gripping the bottom run of the bed board with both her hands as instructed I took this as a sign to push on. in fact she was not pulling away from the discomfort of my hand as I tired to fully enter her body with it no she was actively pushing back to meet my forward pressure with a down ward pressure of her own.

Then it happened my knuckles slip past the entrance to her body and with than my hand slid fully into her willing body. I instantly cured my fingers over my thumb forming a fist in her body as my hand disappeared into her hot cunt down to my wrist .

in the eye of the storm

The sight was magnificent readers this beautiful sexy woman was impaled on my fist her cunt lips griped my wrist I could feel them sucking against my skin I didn’t move for second as I admire the magnificent sight before me .

I them whispered " good girl " as I lent forward and became to flicked and licked her hard button like clit with the tip of my tongue as I began to rock and rotate my fist deep in her body .

Susan moaned and groan so loud I had to growl " shh " adding " hold it in slut or I will be forced to stop " she instantly suppressed her moans of pleasure as I continue my gently controlled toying of her cunt with my fist .

Now readers a fisting is not really what it sounds like my fist is far to big to pull out and slid back in like you do when fingering . no when I fist my fist stays in the cunt and I rock and slightly rotate my fist as well as expanding my fist slightly trying to massage every inch of the inside of the cunt especially the g-spot.

As I kept up my relentless sucking and teasing of Susan's clit with my hot wet tongue I continued my rotating and rocking of my fist with in less than a minute Susan came incredible hard .

she didn’t let go of the bed board but she did bring her legs under her body and violently thrust and lift her whole body up off the bed on her shapely legs crying out " oh my fuckiing god you dirty bastard " as was forced to rise up with her as I felt her hot cunt pulse around my fist again and again and the wet heat of a gush held in place by my fist.

I growled "shh slut" as I placed my free hand on her abdomen gently pushing her back down on to the bed with my fist still in her body adding " what do you say slut " as I did so .

Susan cried out groaned loudly but managed to say in a voice full of pleasure " thank you john "

in the eye of the storm

With in less than thirty seconds she was heaving her self up again as the relentless movement of my fist in her cunt ripped another orgasm from her body again and again this happened each time I pushed her back down on to the bed demanding she thanked me and each time she did .

The pressure from her gushes held inside her by my fist was intense I could feel it trying to push my fist out of her the pulsing of the walls of her cunt against my fist grow me intense with each orgasm I ripped from her body as I fisted her .

She was beginning to sound incoherent in what she said she was on the edge of sub space she was losing all reason , on her next orgasm as she thrust herself up I removed my fist the gush of that orgasm and the others shot out of her body like a tap turned on full blast she collapsed down on to the bed moaning and groaning unable to keep still from the intense pleasure of her orgasm and her released gush.

I was not done with her yet readers she still had hold of the bed posts a knew she could take more ,I wanted more I wanted to take her to her limit I wanted everything she had to give as a S my S.

I was lost in the pursuit of this magnificent woman's limits and had no intention of stopping this game until I heard her beg for it to end .

So I took my hand and this time it enter her open cunt with relative easy only slight resistance at the knuckles and a set about making her cum and cum again with out end readers such was my lust for .

I would force and demand her to come on my fist for two or three times reader before on the four or five orgasms I would remove my fist allowing her held in gushes to escape her ravaged cunt soaking the bed sheets again and again .

All the time I woke words of filthy encouragement to here calling her my slut my good girl with relish demanding she thank me for each orgasm .

I was merciless in my pursuit of making her come for me again and again I made her cum like this each orgasm adding to my sense of being the man each orgasm reinforcing my believe in my own powers as a D driving me to seek more and more orgasms from her .

Susan was no longer making sense she kept babbling " thank you john " over and over again whether she was coming or not her groans of pleasure at this point where way to load for the room. I noticed tears running down her face my heart nearly melted readers seeing such I sight . She still clung on to the bottom run of the bed board her fingers where pure white she still tried to rise up as each orgasm ripped through her body but she no longer gushed with each orgasm it was a battle of wills I wanted her to beg me to stop but she was in no fit state of mind to give me that so I made a decision for her and me on her next orgasm as she reared up I would remove my hand push her down on to the bed and devour her cunt with my wet hungry mouth.

Susan rose up crying out " thank you john " over and over again I removed my hand from her cunt passing her back down into the bed and hungrily set about her clit and cunt with my mouth .

It was at this point I realised she was shaking like a leaf in the wind she mumbled" no no" the first new words she had uttered in ages her hands left the bedpost she tried to push my head and mouth away from her clit .

I realised i had won the pleasure of my tongue on her clit after the fisting was to much for her but still I wanted one last orgasm from her so I growled at her through a mouth full of her clit " no slut hold my head in place give me this one more orgasm prove to me you are my girl "

She grip my head and even though the pleasure must have been unbearable she opened her legs that she had been trying to close and gave me her cunt and clit as I had demanded .

with in seconds a almighty final orgasm ripped through her tortured cunt and body she cried out way to loud again I was forced once more to stick my fingers in her mouth to quieten her down as I licked her through this final orgasm .

in the eye of the storm

She shook all over even as her orgasm died down I eased myself up long side her taking her in my arms from behind and I held her readers in my arms spooning her as I whispered into her ear " good girl "

She still shook as I pulled her tight against my body I kissed her cheek her neck her shoulder tenderly and held her saying nothing it felt right holding her like this she nestled into me and said quietly so quietly " thank you john"

I felt a intense sense of sadness fall over me for her but I quickly drove it to the back of my mind I looked at the clock in the room it was quarter to 10 at night .

So I whispered to her I was going to ring room service and order her something to eat for her before the kitchen shut for the evening she just nodded readers .

what happened next readers I will detail in the next part of the tail but needless to say I was on a high readers I high from being a D and knowing a had delivered on my end of the bargain yes my happiness with tinged with sadness to.

in the eye of the storm

I got up off the bed Susan didn’t move so I rolled the duvet over her prone body it was soaking wet in places but at least it would keep the chill off of her body as I rang room service .I ordered a salmon salad off of the list of food the girl at reception read out to me . I picked that meal as I seemed to remember Susan mentioning her love of salmon in our chats I also ordered a pot of tea .

While I waited for the food and tea to be delivered to her room I notice how soaked my trousers were I knew I needed to dry them out some how I notice Susan's hair dryer on the dressing table and made I mental note to use that later to dry my trousers out .

I also noticed a white dressing gown hanging on the bathroom door and realised here was my chance to get out of my soaking wet trousers .i quickly undressed I noticed the towel rail in the bathroom was a radiator come towel rack it was hot to the touch so I placed my trousers over it hoping it would save me from using Susan's hair dryer later .

Once I was fully naked I put the dressing gown on and climbed back into bed along side Susan snuggling up along side her back I whispered into her ear " now darling turn round I want you to snuggle into my chest I need to feel you next to me close to me " now readers this is quirk on my personality I can appear stand offish hard to read at times warm but aloof restrained with those I've not let inside and will never let inside .

I keep most people at arms length not in a horrible way as I'm still warm funny interesting towards them but they know I'm holding back they can sense it . This ability makes me a very good D to the type of s that needs to feel they have no power over there D during play. it’s a quirk of my personality due to my up bringing another quirk of my personality due to my upbringing and early life experiences is the need to cuddle and have true intimacy with those I take to my bed those I let in especially after the sexual play is done,

You see readers the minute Susan told me of her illness her plight the fact she was broken and couldn’t be fixed by me or medicine she was inside my walls .

Susan rolled over I open the dressing gown as she snuggled into the warmth of my naked body as I curled my arms around her pulling her into my body my chest enjoying for the first time the feel of her warm flesh against mine she whispered " your so lovely and warm" she look up at me into my eyes and she kissed me it was a kiss of warmth not passion a kiss of true intimacy readers .

I could feel the intimacy in that kiss I knew we had bonded I knew she was mine no questions ask I also knew I was hers and yes readers I knew even this early after one play session that I was destined to be hurt by this woman but it didn’t matter nor did I care readers. I had already made up my mind the minute I agreed to take her up to her room that no matter the out come of knowing her or the pain that out come may bring me that she was worth it all and so much more .

Our intimate moment was broken by a knock at the door I knew it was room service with the food and pot of tea , I disentangled myself from Susan I realised I was rock hard tricky situation to be in with only a dressing gown on I said loudly to room service one minute through the door while I straighten the dressing gown around my body willing my cock to go down as I did so . I also picked up some change off the dressing table where I had placed my money keys from my trousers . I then opened the door a crack standing out side was a pretty young girl the smile she gave me gave me the distinct impression is knew something what I wasn’t sure .there is a story to go with this young girl readers but that’s a tail for a later date .

I open the door more asked her if I needed to sign for anything no she said still smiling at me so I gave her the handful of coins I had picked up off of the dresser and said thank you as I opened the door to bring the trolley with the food and pot of tea on it inside hoping she would not notice that by now I had a semi hard cock swinging and hanging between my legs .

She said thank you sir enjoy the rest of your evening once again flashing me that knowing smile at me as she turned walking away. I even noticed her glace back at me as she walked away ,as I brought the food trolley into Susan's room .

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Loving the story. Please lets have more

in the eye of the storm

"Loving the story. Please lets have more "

will do I'm working tomorrow but I hope to add to this tomorrow when I get home as a way of unwinding xx

Brilliant! Just brilliant

in the eye of the storm

"Brilliant! Just brilliant"

Aah thank you feed back is always appreciated

in the eye of the storm

I return with the trolley in tow back to Susan she was now sitting up in the bed I smiled at her ,relieved to see her more like her self from earlier .sub drop is real readers so is Dom drop I had no idea how Susan reacted to intense play or how hard she could drop after such play but I knew my own state of mind after play .

You see readers I need intimacy after play with my s I also need regular contract the following day . I need this for one reason i need to know my s is ok with the play and ok with me after the play ok with everything I have done to her and put her through if I don’t get that reassurance I suffer from what can only be called depression .remember readers every endorphin hit my s gets during play I get to, yes to a lesser existent but I am still get a continual high during play and as they saying goes what goes up must at some point come down.

So after play I'm naturally attentive towards my s because in doing so I'm getting what I need to manage any drop I may feel after play .

I looked at Susan the flush and glow from our intense play earlier was written across her face making her look even more beautiful than she already was, I felt a intense need to protect her nurture her look after her .

I smiled trying to hide those thoughts from being betrayed on my face as a said " I order you a salmon salad darling and a pot of tea we can share hope that's ok "

She flashed me a smile that would have lit any mans heart alight with desire for her and said " thank you john how did you know I love salmon " I said smiling pleased with my self for remembering one of our earlier chats about what food she liked and enjoyed " you mentioned in it one of our normal chats "

She giggled and said " normal chats I didn’t think we had that many of them most of our chats revolved around how you would ravage me if I was the woman I said I was "

I laughed to readers at her words of truth and as Susan eat her salad and we shared the tea .we chatted normally I found out she had two daughters the youngest still in her teens still lived at home with Susan,

She was divorced had had a regular Dom who had deserted her for another when she had been diagnosed with MS and he had learned the extent of her illness .this annoyed me readers and if I could have stood face to face with him I wouldn’t have ripped him a new arsehole .she also told me how other so called Doms had made promises to her to only disappear after the first play date all this annoyed me readers no end and make me more determined to have her as my s no matter the cost to me .

I also shared my life circumstances with her readers I gave freely of who I was as a man we were bonding again giving freely of each other as Susan eat and we shared that pot of tea the final acts of true bonding where played out between us .

I was acutely aware that I would never be the man I was before I met her ever again. I knew this magnificent creature before me would by the very fact I knew her change me for ever and readers yes that thought scared me but truthfully I did not care. I was lost to her from that moment on she was mine my s and nothing would ever stop me from being with her as her s .

I was aware that that was ultimately all I could ever give her that and my heart because I was not free to give more but she knew that when she picked me . I instantly knew that was what she need from me to feel alive need and yes even loved by another who she felt could deal with what the future held for her not run from it but embrace it and use that knowledge to drive and strive to make each play meet the absolute best it could be .

As Susan finished the last of her tea after eating her meal I said calmly " come with me darling I wish to shower with you " as I allowed the dressing gown to fall from my body as I held out my hand for her to take .

Great story, beautifully told.

huntingdon

Loving this story

By *ondeoman1Man  over a year ago

bristol

Superb

in the eye of the storm

thanks everyone its not finished this will be a series of tails.

not had much time to add to it today but I will be so keep your eyes peeled for more in the future

Wow. This is the best I have read on here. Looking forward to reading more.

V x

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Loving this in a way u could not even consider

Loving this

By *utty_JiggleCouple  over a year ago

Black Country

Superb! Thank you for sharing your encounter with us.

Wow it's like you can see what I desire as a s

Cant wait to hear more

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Loving thus story, looking forward to more.

k

in the eye of the storm

bloody hell people I'm touch I really am by your kind words .

I started writing this all down for myself to preserve my memories of a special lady in my diary and thought on a whim I would post it on here to.

I am really touch by your responses and yes I will be adding more to this tale a couple of times a week

john xx

in the eye of the storm

I lead her into the bathroom as I turned the shower on Susan removed her hold up stocking placing the on the hot towel rack with my trousers .in the shower I washed her all over her hair everything ,readers I can tell you how much I enjoyed this intimate interaction but anyone looking in would know instantly because I sported a massive erection through the whole time we was in the shower .

I was still rock hard as I dried her down and them myself.

Susan for her part never tried to touch my sexually she seemed to understand that the washing and intimate contact was not about sex .

I put the dressing gown on Susan as I went to do it up she kissed me it was a passionate kiss as the kiss ended she whispered to me " you can fuck me john if you want " god I wanted to fuck her but as I've already explained readers .

I'm stubborn and had make a promise to myself at the beginning of the evening about no sex no matter what which I'd already broke sort of by playing with her but as long as I didn’t technically fuck her I still could say to myself that I kept my word to myself .

To her credit Susan still hadn't tried to touch me intimately she seem to intuitively know that to do so with out asking or me saying she could would be to go against how I saw my self as a D .

I pulled her in close so she could feel my hot hard flesh against her warm flesh and as I looked into her eyes and said softly calmly " can you feel my hardness for you Susan do you feel how much I want you " " yes " she whispered as I carried on with "do you want my cock " " yes " she whispered in a voice full of pure lust.

Now readers it would have been easy for me to brake my promise to myself then and there but as I said I'm stubborn as you already know plus I'm controlling as you all ready know now stick both those personality quirks together with a intelligent teasing mind and you have what happened next .

i calmly said to her as I lightly brushed one of her flustered face cheeks with my hand " you will get my cock on the next date if you can prove to me you truly want it by then " she look at me and in a quite voice said " what must I do to prove it to you john "

In that moment upon hearing her words I knew my victory was complete readers she was mine totally and the energy rush of knowing that lifted me set my mind on fire made me want this magnificent creature in my arms even more .

I kissed her forehead and said calmly " you can start proving it right now Susan if you like " " how " was her instant response .

I smiled as I said " you will sit on the chair with your legs opened wide and you will rub you clit until you come the whole time you do this you will be not be looking at me but my erect cock and when come you will say I'm doing this for johns cock because I'm a slut who needs his cock "

She didn’t say a work readers she just calmly walk over to the dressing table chair and sat down and began to tease and rub her clit as instructed .

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Just came across your posts John - Truly magnificent!!

Thanks for sharing and we certainly need to hear more..........

By *ucieyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

This is an amazing story love it thank you for sharing it

in the eye of the storm

"Just came across your posts John - Truly magnificent!!

Thanks for sharing and we certainly need to hear more..........

"

thanks fella

in the eye of the storm

"This is an amazing story love it thank you for sharing it "

your welcome darling and thank you for the positive feed back and lovely avatar picture

I, Boobs, absolutely love reading this.... If only more D's were like you! .

By *oddess ZCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

Amazing story

By *herbert fountainWoman  over a year ago

Hanley

I see there have been several additions to this since I last looked. I don't think it wise to read whilst at work or I will be squirming in my chair so I will have to wait til later. Thank you for sharing this.

in the eye of the storm

"I, Boobs, absolutely love reading this.... If only more D's were like you! . "

why thank you I'm so glad you and so many others like it

I was a bit apprehensive over posting this true account of a chapter in my life after all its a public forum and one never knows how people will react.

I just hope that by me sharing this it will help brake down some of the misunderstands and stigmas associated with and around BDSM and D/s in general .

in the eye of the storm

"I see there have been several additions to this since I last looked. I don't think it wise to read whilst at work or I will be squirming in my chair so I will have to wait til later. Thank you for sharing this."

no nether do I darling especially if you work colleagues are any think like mine who have a nasty habit of reading over my shoulder

p.s so glad you like it

in the eye of the storm

"Amazing story"

why thank you your kind words are much appreciated xx

By *eppoMan  over a year ago

London Colney

Fantastic story John

And seems you gave this young lady some fantastic times

P.

Love this

By *avey997TV/TS  over a year ago

East London

in the eye of the storm

"Love this "

thank you darling love your look

in the eye of the storm

" "

cheers hope you find that mistress your looking for

East London

"

"

Thanks. I have. Right now she has me caged and plugged dressed only in her panties

huntingdon

This just gets better and better John. Thank you for sharing. Look forward to reading more.

Tried to message you but I'm out of your age range

"I, Boobs, absolutely love reading this.... If only more D's were like you! .

I was a bit apprehensive over posting this true account of a chapter in my life after all its a public forum and one never knows how people will react.

I just hope that by me sharing this it will help brake down some of the misunderstands and stigmas associated with and around BDSM and D/s in general . "

I personally think you both found each other at the right time.... Yes, obviously there is an element of sadness but, what an amazing journey you were both able to experience together! Truly beautiful x

in the eye of the storm

"

Thanks. I have. Right now she has me caged and plugged dressed only in her panties"

so she has you on a training regime then

in the eye of the storm

"This just gets better and better John. Thank you for sharing. Look forward to reading more. "

thank you so much for your kind words xx

going to try to add to this latter today as I've got a very easy work morning

lucky me hay

East London

"

Thanks. I have. Right now she has me caged and plugged dressed only in her panties

so she has you on a training regime then"

She certainly has. I'm pretty much in permanent chastity these days.

The complete opposite to this amazing story. Hope there's plenty more to come?

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

bookmarked

in the eye of the storm

"

The complete opposite to this amazing story. Hope there's plenty more to come?"

so your a very happy sissy good for you and long maybe it continue xx

as for my tale more is on the way was going to add to it yesterday afternoon but life got in the way but keep your eyes pealed for more other the weekend .

in the eye of the storm

"I, Boobs, absolutely love reading this.... If only more D's were like you! .

I just hope that by me sharing this it will help brake down some of the misunderstands and stigmas associated with and around BDSM and D/s in general .

I personally think you both found each other at the right time.... Yes, obviously there is an element of sadness but, what an amazing journey you were both able to experience together! Truly beautiful x"

yes I think the same when I think of her the luck involved in putting two people in the same place at the same time at the right moment who are really made for each other .

East London

"

The complete opposite to this amazing story. Hope there's plenty more to come?

so your a very happy sissy good for you and long maybe it continue xx

as for my tale more is on the way was going to add to it yesterday afternoon but life got in the way but keep your eyes pealed for more other the weekend .

"

I really am and I hope it does too. Thanks

Can't wait for the next instalment

By *ucieyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

"This is an amazing story love it thank you for sharing it

your welcome darling and thank you for the positive feed back and lovely avatar picture "

Thank you xx

Wow loving this

By *cobMan  over a year ago

here

Please don't stop there!

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

I'm book marking this x

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Just read these and oh my what an incredible story-so well written as well!! Made even more intense by the fact it's true!!

Love love love it-cannot wait until the next instalment!

S xx

Thanks for sharing this story, it's incredibly hot and brings a lot of ideas to a new D.

in the eye of the storm

"Wow loving this "

thank you

in the eye of the storm

"Just read these and oh my what an incredible story-so well written as well!! Made even more intense by the fact it's true!!

Love love love it-cannot wait until the next instalment!

S xx"

thank you for your kind words I'm just about to post the next instalment hope you enjoy

in the eye of the storm

I sat on the edge of the bed opposite Susan making sure she had a good view of my erect cock I watched her masturbating technique . She was not looking at me but my erect cock so as a way of encouraging her i gave my erect cock a few leisurely wanking strokes with my hand as I said softly "you want this darling "

"Oh god yes" she whimpered I noticed she was rubbing her clit fast and then very slowly from the looks of pleasure that played across her face and how her moans of pleasure intensified then died down, I could tell she was edging herself readers.

the fast finger work was bringing her to the edge then she would slow right down and change from a left to right fast motion to a slow up down motion allowing the pressure of her orgasm building up to die down again before for she started the whole tease all over again.

I made a mental note of her technique as I watched the erotic show she was putting on for me my own lust was in full flow . I really wanted her and the pleasure from the teasing wank I had done a few moments earlier was still coursing through my loins .

All of me wanted the magnificent creature in front of me readers but there was no way I was going to give into my desire to fuck her . This new game was about keeping her occupied so she would not attempt to seduce me readers because truthfully if she had tried I'm not sure I could have resisted such was my desire for her .

I stood up and approached Susan once I was standing right in front of her with my cock level with her face but only about a foot and a half away from her . I said calmly " look at my cock darling its been this hard more or less the whole time we have been in this room ,I want you but I'm not letting myself have you as I want you to want me as much as I want you .

come for me now my sexy little slut prove to me you want my cock as much as I want to fuck you with it "

Susan whispered " I want you john a want to feel your cock in me I will do anything you ask to prove it to you "

With that readers I moved closer putting my cock with in a couple of inches of her face as I said "I want you Susan but I cant have you until you prove to me you really want me "

Susan groaned loudly saying " if I come now will I prove it to you john "

" yes "darling I said adding " it will be a start and over the next month you will prove it even more to me won't you "

"yes john " she whispered adding as she worked her clit with her hand and fingers " I'm going to come john because I want you cock on our next date I want it so bad I will do anything you ask so I can feel you inside me on our next date"

With that readers Susan came she cried out closed her shapely legs tightly over her hand trapping it against her cunt her chest heaved she looked stunning .

My cock twitched involuntarily as her magnificence I felt pre cum ooze from the slit of my over swollen head Susan was staring intently at my cock she must have seen the bead of white pre cum she groaned even louder and whispered " I want that "

I stood there watching her intently as her orgasm died down my mind was on the fact that it was time I left .

Now readers I hate leaving my s always have and always will but it’s a fact that I must always leave and its another fact that I always feel a bit guilty over the fact that I must leave .

As Susan orgasm died down and her breathing began to return to normal I said calmly "I must be going darling " Susan flashed a beaming smile at me as she said "can you stay for one more coffee with me john "

" of coarse darling " was my response . With that I retrieved my trousers from the towel rack in the bedroom and my socks from the floor putting them on and my shirt .

By the time I was fully dressed shoes on to Susan had finished making us both a coffee as I sat on the chair that minutes earlier she had put that erotic masturbating show on Susan passed me my coffee .

As she returned to pick up her drink she said "will you be ok driving home john "that simple sentence touch me readers because here I was worrying about leaving her and at the same time she was worrying about me and my late night drive home .

You know your in the presents of a truly caring person readers by the little things they say and do so impressed was I by her simple caring question that I stood up and approached her holding out my arms as I said softly " come here "

Susan flashed me a lovely smile as she stood up allowing me to take her into my arms I kissed her deeply holding her in my arms . As the kiss ended I pull her in my chest she rested her head on my shoulders as I said " I will be fine darling will you be ok when I've left "

She whispered " yes john I will be fine " " you sure " I asked " yes john I will be fine I promise " she said quietly . I think she could sense my unease at having to leave her readers she knew I genuinely cared she snuggled into my chest this action slightly reassured me .

I kissed the top of her head and whispered " thank you "

This thank you was about lots of things readers the joy our chats had given me in the build up to our meet the joy of finally meeting her , about what she had given me in that room and it was also for asking about whether I'd be ok on the drive home .

It just came all out in that thank you it was not premeditated the two words just came out as I held her in my arms there was no awkward silence over me thanking her readers .

Susan simply tilted her head back and as she looked me in the eyes she said very softly " no john thank you "

I felt my heart ache readers I will not lie I was lost to this woman in my arms I knew it D/s fun can form a powerful bond between a D and a s but this way more I have felt this bond a few times in my life it’s a instant bond formed the minute you meet that person ,

If you believe or have a interest in the immortal soul and the possibility of reincarnation then you may have heard about souls destine to meet again and again through time I deep down even though I know its illogical to think so think mine and Susan's souls were and are two such souls .

I let her go and sat on the chair partly to escape the emotion moment partly to draw breath as my heart was pounding like a hammer in my chest .

I beckoned for Susan to come sit on my lap we sat there chatting sipping our coffee . We had a small disagreement about paying for the hotel room .

You see readers part of how I view myself as a man is like to pay now don’t get me wrong here if every now and again a play partner wants to go half or even pay I will agree but on the whole most of the time I like to pay it’s a old fashion thing but it allows me to feel like a man.

The problem with Susan was she was having nun of it I wanted to pay fro the room the drinks the meal the lot , Susan's argument was that she was going to be in a hotel every month due to her hospital appointment so no need or reason for me to pay .

In the end readers I had to kiss her passionately and look her in the eyes and say that that was unacceptable to me as a man at that point she fell silent for a few seconds before saying ok john you can pay half towards the room .

I little bit more discussion followed readers in which I won the concession out of her of also being able to pay half of the drinks and food bill to .

So now we were equals this although not sitting totally at ease with me was enough to keep me and her happy . You see readers two minds thinking alike caring equally not wanting to take more than they give that was Susan and me .

In fact I think she like me always liked to run in profit by that I mean always give more than you take .

I took the last sip of my coffee signalling the dreaded moment had arrived it was time for me to leave …

By *cobMan  over a year ago

here

Keep it going

in the eye of the storm

"Keep it going "

I will do fella this will be a ongoing tale , as I have well over three years of tales about the magnificent sexy s called Susan and how she enriched my life in the time I knew her .

Loving this keep it going

in the eye of the storm

I kissed Susan lightly on her perfectly shaped lips saying " I must go now darling " Susan climbed off my lap I picked up my coat as I turned round Susan approached me as I put it on she stood in front of me and looked me straight in the eyes readers and what she said next is burned into my soul for eternity .

She looked at me and said calmly "john if I never see you again I want you to know its ok " at her words reader the protectorate flared up in me my heart felt pain her pain .

I looked straight into her eyes and said with my voice full of emotion " Susan your my girl for as long as you want me I'm going nowhere but home I will meet you every time you have your hospital appointment because I fucking fancy you more than I've fancied anyone in a long time . Your illness I don’t care about I only care about being the best D you have ever known do you hear me "

With that I took her in my arms reader and kissed her it was a kiss of pure emotion part of me wished to be free of my responsibilities so I could stay with her for ever such was how strongly I felt in that moment .

The kiss lasted minutes pure emotional kissing she was snuggled into my chest she was mine I fought hard to hold back a tide of raw emotional that threatened to carry me away if I allowed it to .

As the kiss ended I said " now no more silly talk darling I will message you as soon as I get home " with that readers I turned and left the room with the word "Ok" from Susan being her parting word to me .

The walk to my car from her room was a blur to me and the drive home my mind was elsewhere the enormity of what had just happened was sinking in on that drive home .

I was scared readers I will not lie the fact I knew the end before it would arrive frightened me . You see I knew she was going to hurt me down the line I knew that one day our friendship must end I also knew I was going to fall in love with her if I kept seeing her .

you see looking after the needs of a s is a huge undertaking it’s a commitment that one has to commit to fully putting everything one has to give as a man and a D into the dynamic. one has to be open give freely of oneself if one want to build the true intimacy needed to fully explore the dynamic to its absolute limit . That also applies to a s in the dynamic I was acutely aware Susan was on a timer a count down so would need totally commitment from her D I would need to always give her a respite from her troubles I would really need to put everything I had into our playtimes together as they to were on a count down to.

Pressure readers some people buckle under it like her last regular D had the other men she had met before me had run from her truth . As for me I was scared of the pain I knew was going to come from knowing her , I will not lie readers part of me wanted to run away but I couldn’t abandon her that’s not who I am as a man .

I found myself parked on my drive at home not recalling anything of the drive home I took my phone into my hands and typed to Susan home darling thanks for a great evening you sleep well darling I will message you in the morning .

There was a instant response back readers it simple said thank you john sleep well .

I didn’t sleep much that night readers by the morning I had all ready decided to cut my work day down from finishing at 2pm to finishing at 1pm so I could dedicate more time to my new special friend .

I was committed all in no matter what the personal cost to me I was going to take everything I knew about being a D and give it all to Susan plus I was going to give her everything I was as a man to.

If you think that by doing such a thing I must be mad you maybe right readers but it was the madness of a man who had been touched deeply by a magnificent woman who even to this day I believe was worth far more than I was able to give her in the time I knew her .

In the next part readers I will detail the fun leading up to our next play date and the fun we had on that play date .

By *ondeoman1Man  over a year ago

bristol

Really Really good, looking forward to the next instalment..you are a special fella.

Wrexham

So

in the eye of the storm

"So "

why thank you darling

I recognise you didn't you pop into my virtual bar the other night

I will be adding to this hopefully before Christmas so keep your eyes pealed if you want to read more about this chapter in my life xxx

Wrexham

"So

why thank you darling

I will be adding to this hopefully before Christmas so keep your eyes pealed if you want to read more about this chapter in my life xxx"

Your right I did xD it took me a while to realize it was your amazing story I was reading

in the eye of the storm

"So

why thank you darling

I will be adding to this hopefully before Christmas so keep your eyes pealed if you want to read more about this chapter in my life xxx

Your right I did xD it took me a while to realize it was your amazing story I was reading "

thank you darling no need to feel embarrassed ,I was nervous about posting it on a swinging site but luckily it seems to have gone down well.

Wrexham

"So

why thank you darling

Your right I did xD it took me a while to realize it was your amazing story I was reading

thank you darling no need to feel embarrassed ,I was nervous about posting it on a swinging site but luckily it seems to have gone down well."

You have a knack for telling stories that's why

in the eye of the storm

hi people I've had a few private pms asking me to continue this tale

I will people but bare with me writing this brought back memories that I've had to work through and process as soon as my mojo for the tale returns I will be adding part two I promise xxxx

in the eye of the storm

well be adding to this soon people so keep your eyes open xxx

huntingdon

Look forward to reading more

in the eye of the storm

In the month that follow that hotel meet with Susan .

we chatted every day she took to sending me a underwear shot every day .i took a interest in making sure she was eating properly so she would send me pictures of her meal and how much of it she had eaten . I did this readers because I knew with her illness she was starting to neglect her eating because of thoughts like what's the point when the future is so bleak ,

She also took to asking me for permission to lady wank which I found a massive turn on I also took to writing erotic stories and emailing them to her .which would often lead to her asking for my permission to play which would result in me setting rules like send me a picture of you playing with your nipples and other more risky pictures .

Somethings i would say no other times yes it was a game she was handing me totally control and total responsibility for her sexual and to a lesser degree her emotional wellbeing.

Now reads this next bit your going to think is madness but it was not I knew she was my sub there was no doubt in my mind she really cared about me and I had totally fallen for her .

I when online and armed with Susan's measurements I order a truly beautiful purple with a heavily embroidery pattern all over it corset for her to wear on a future date with me .

Then just like that, the day of our second play meet came around .

I would love to say I was more nervous than our first meet but I wasn’t readers .

I took a leather belt with me and a couple of bull dog clips and a set of wooden pegs and a restraining bar complete with four restraining cuffs attached to the bar two for ankle centre two for wrists and my doxy mains power wand .plus the corset wrapped up in a box as a present for Susan .

I arrived at the hotel in the carpark I messaged Susan asking if she was there and down from the room instantly she replied she was on her way down she would meet me in the hotels bar .

I walked into the hotel and through to the bar area as I got to the bar i looked back behind myself to see Susan approaching

she looked beautiful in a outfit best described as a gypsy girl out fit .flared black shirt with pleats and a red blouse off of the shoulders my heart missed a beat she look magnificent she must have seen my thoughts of how hot she looked in my face and eyes because she said as she drew near " I take it you like" .

I flashed her a beaming smile and said calmly back " you sexy will find out soon enough now what can I get you to drink "

She smiled her come get me smile which made my cock twitch in my trousers as she said " vodka and orange please john"

As I ordered her drink and myself a soda water and lime she noticed my bag and the neatly wrapped present and said " what you got there john " I grinned and said just some things for later darling ,

She flashed me a beaming smile and said as I sat down next to her with our drinks " I've got something for you to john"

Now readers I'm not good at receiving present I feel uncomfortable un worthy embarrassed by the act of someone giving me something for nothing .

I felt all this as Susan opened her handbag out of it she produced a velvet neck collar

she offered it to me saying " john this is yours to collar me with I got it with your initials on it if you put it on me as I wish then you are formally taking me as your sub and as your sub john I promise to give your everything you ask for for as long as I wear your collar ".

I felt like I was going to cry readers I felt my eyes begin to feel up I fully understood what she was offering me little old me I hadn't ask for it she was offering her total submission to me and making it formal by this act

by doing so she was uplifting me empowering me readers giving me all she was

I felt the responsibility of her actions hit me this uplifted me to made me feel like a mountain that nothing could touch or bring down .

I looked at the collar she had just placed in my hands it had my initials in silver letters hanging from a silver ring in its centre, I looked back at Susan I saw the look of fear in her eyes .

Instantly I stood up and said" turn round Susan " once her back was to me I placed and fastened the collar around her neck I kissed her shoulder as I finished the act and felt her shiver at my pleasurable touch as she turned around we kissed readers a passionate kiss my mind was on fire I knew the sex that was to follow soon was going to be special .

I'm going to stop there readers with that simple of giving me her collar Susan had made me her man her domme not only in words but in actions a very powerful act from her

she also always wore that collar from that day on at every meet but also all the time everyday it was her was of saying to herself and me that she was my sub

she needed to feel that I understood that and for my part I gave her my time lots of my time through messages and phone calls between meets so she felt like she was mine all the time .

Next part readers I will detail play in the room that followed Susan's beautiful act of surrender to me by handing me her collar in the next part of this tail .

She is one very lucky lady to have you. Your one lovely man.

» Add a new message to this topic