FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife's boyfriend

Wife's boyfriend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyone30 OP   Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

I have this fantasy where my wife goes out for the evening with her "boyfriend" then when she comes home she let's me slowly fuck her while she shows me the video she took of her getting fucked by her boyfriend and telling me all about it. It gets me so hard thinking about it. Unfortunately she is not into anything like that so will need to remain a fantasy to wank to

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *moothandwetCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

Have done that and it is very erotic x

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Every man's fantasy would like to have that done to me as well enjoyed the story thank you

By *appyman3943Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Either that or just get her to talk through what she has done with her ex's. Very horny!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great to hear all about antics and seeing the pics/videos, when wife is playing !

By *dynlisaCouple  over a year ago

Notts

This happens to me all the time as Lisa's got a boyfriend

By *urvy hotwife 4 Black MenCouple  over a year ago

Basildon

I always take a lover when out with the girls and tell my hubby when I get home

By *iganpairCouple  over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Done it loads amazing feeling

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"I have this fantasy where my wife goes out for the evening with her "boyfriend" then when she comes home she let's me slowly fuck her while she shows me the video she took of her getting fucked by her boyfriend and telling me all about it. It gets me so hard thinking about it. Unfortunately she is not into anything like that so will need to remain a fantasy to wank to"

My husband would like me to do this.

We're taking a break from swinging but when we go back to it, this is one of the things we'll do. I like the idea of a 'boyfriend' who I meet with alone and then my husband joins us occasionally too.

I'd love to be a wife boyfriend and fuck her alone and with the husband.

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Would love S to do this!

By *reygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

have told k to go out to a pub and pull a guy and take him outside in car park and fuck or do what ever ,by side of our van parked up corner .and watched and heard .just part of a sex game we play

By *ampag69Man  over a year ago

manchester

I have done something similar with a couple and it was amazing would definitely do it again. I met the wife at a pub near there house she was dressed to impress then went back to hers and had a wonderful afternoon hubby was at work I then sent him pics at regular intervals of all the naughty things we got up to. Such a turn on and the wife got another good time when hubby got home in the evening win win

My wife behaving like this would be awesome

Been there done that and go the t shirt too... it's quite horny... and it's more fun to watch it live on FaceTime while the she gets unwrapped by him

We have done this before and it was such a thrill

Midlothian

Finding the right guy is the tricky bit.

As is finding a couple

By *jxxxxCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Finding the right guy is the tricky bit. "

Agreed!

Have done this and also had it done to me. Both very kinky and adds to the passion.

By *aughtyHOTWifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Bath

I dropped Tina off at a local hotel to join a lucky Fabb guy & returned home to wait, With complete freedom to do what she liked 'and for how long' I had no idea when she'd call to be collected, eventually the message came to collect her after an intensely arousing 4hrs.

On the short drive home she told me they had fucked non stop apart from a short 'recovery break' and he'd cum 4 times, with the last load still inside her.

Very very horny, especially when she proved it!..

Would like her to have a regular friend with benifits although attempting to find one immune to complications could prove a challenge.

"I dropped Tina off at a local hotel to join a lucky Fabb guy & returned home to wait, With complete freedom to do what she liked 'and for how long' I had no idea when she'd call to be collected, eventually the message came to collect her after an intensely arousing 4hrs.

On the short drive home she told me they had fucked non stop apart from a short 'recovery break' and he'd cum 4 times, with the last load still inside her.

Very very horny, especially when she proved it!..

Would like her to have a regular friend with benifits although attempting to find one immune to complications could prove a challenge. "

Id love my wife to do this but she denies she would love it, I think she is lying to herself!

Damn that would be so hot, watching vids after or looking at pics of them both together would be so horny

I love the idea but wife not into it which a shame sound so naughty and horny ??

"I have this fantasy where my wife goes out for the evening with her "boyfriend" then when she comes home she let's me slowly fuck her while she shows me the video she took of her getting fucked by her boyfriend and telling me all about it. It gets me so hard thinking about it. Unfortunately she is not into anything like that so will need to remain a fantasy to wank to

Very sexy

My husband would like me to do this.

We're taking a break from swinging but when we go back to it, this is one of the things we'll do. I like the idea of a 'boyfriend' who I meet with alone and then my husband joins us occasionally too."

I would love for my wife to have a relationship with a boyfriend like that

We've done this, it was very horny whilst getting txts & pics to say what was happening

"Have done that and it is very erotic x"

Ive recieved pics and msgs at work of my wife with a boyfriend.

That must have been exciting and incredibly erotic

"Ive recieved pics and msgs at work of my wife with a boyfriend. "
My wife has a regular guy tha she meets and she also sends me messages and pics....and sometimes lets me listen to her on her mobile. It gets me so hard and I can't wait for her to get home so I can have her.

By *N72TV/TS  over a year ago

Cork

My wife has quite a few FB's over the years. She always meets on her own and has full permission to do whatever she likes. She has even brought a few home to our bed when I'm away. I do like the dates where she meets for a drink in public and gets all dressed up. Something deliciously naughty about it

My wife has had a few fb's over the years always texts to tell me and send pic.Also had a mates wife I used to see and send back to him.

By *ussetdevilCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

"I have this fantasy where my wife goes out for the evening with her "boyfriend" then when she comes home she let's me slowly fuck her while she shows me the video she took of her getting fucked by her boyfriend and telling me all about it. It gets me so hard thinking about it. Unfortunately she is not into anything like that so will need to remain a fantasy to wank to"

We have this fantasy too but luckily Amy is keen to.try it for real...

By *icdarCouple  over a year ago

surrey

Mrs had had a few guys over the years that she's met more than once. Not boyfriends as such. Whenever she's met them usually in a hotel they always send me pics during the evening which is always horny. One guy set up Skype so I could watch them fucking.

She always gives me the sordid details as we fuck when she gets back!

we have just got back from cuba and my wife told me she fucked a black man whilst I was fishing, we had the best sex ever that night.

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

Slut has several fuck buddies she meets and fuck when I'm at work. Love receiving the naughty pics. Keep us both happy and very horny

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

"My wife has quite a few FB's over the years. She always meets on her own and has full permission to do whatever she likes. She has even brought a few home to our bed when I'm away. I do like the dates where she meets for a drink in public and gets all dressed up. Something deliciously naughty about it "
. You're looking sexy man love your pictures it as well it's a shame we can't see your wife's pictures but all the same you are a lucky man

Midlothian

I wish Suzanne would. Maybe some day as she is a horny girl and just bought new boots. Maybe someone with a camera will join us. R

By *uthLessKnickersCouple  over a year ago

Cornwall/Devon

We enjoy these scenario on a regular basis. We both really enjoy it. Ruth has a couple of b/f's she sees alone. And the getting together sex afterwards is mind blowing.

Can't get the thought of my wife getting it on with her boyfriend out of my head

I love this but the other way round. DJ fucks enough woman and videos it and comes back and shows me while his fingers are destroying me! Such a turn on!

Jojo xx

Yes has happened fairly often with the wife and her boyfriend. Trouble is she normally has to wank me off as she has been so well fucked by him that she can't take anymore.

"I have this fantasy where my wife goes out for the evening with her "boyfriend" then when she comes home she let's me slowly fuck her while she shows me the video she took of her getting fucked by her boyfriend and telling me all about it. It gets me so hard thinking about it. Unfortunately she is not into anything like that so will need to remain a fantasy to wank to

I love this but the other way round. DJ fucks enough woman and videos it and comes back and shows me while his fingers are destroying me! Such a turn on!

Jojo xx"

Cuckqueaning.....this is so hot

Still find this scenario very erotic indeed

» Add a new message to this topic