FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First Bi MMF meet.

First Bi MMF meet.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amyam5627 OP   Man  over a year ago

Swadlincote

I had been searching for a regular couple for a while, when up came the profile of A&T (changed for privacy) they were looking for a single male in my age range for a MMF meet. I sent them a message, not expecting a reply back I was quite suprised when they replied with we are interested would you like to talk.

After a few hours of messages back and forth we agreed to meet in one of the local pubs for a social and see how we got on. As the night drew closer the messages got hotter and more frequent, till on the night of meeeting the last message read "if we get on, we've got a free house and no kids so we can play" I quickly replied that I was okay with that and set off for the pub.

When I got there the nerves were kicking in as normal (still get then after all these years) and I spotted them at the bar. We politely said our hellos before moving to a more private area, once there we began to talk about our fantasies and hopes for the meet, all of them were standard MMF until she asked me a favour..........they had been discussing Bi action between males and wondered if I wanted to try??? At this point I had never thought of it and asked what would they like? She immediately asked me if I would mind if he gave me a blow job as it was one of her fantasies, I had the choice of keeping it straight, however curiosity got the better of me and I agreed.

We quickly finished our drinks and I followed them out to the car park, it was agreed that I would take her in my car to give directions and find out more about each other whilst he would check all was okay at theirs.

A short journey later (felt like hours with the nerves) we reached the house and quickly went through the front door, the nerves now started to subside and we went upstairs to start the fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

By *ratcliffeMan  over a year ago

Sofia. Bulgaria

No no no don't stop there I would like to hear more.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Yes I sure want to read what happened.

mmm

More please

You can't leave it there !!

Come on

Great start can't wait for the rest

By *exymatcplMan  over a year ago

doncaster

Love to hear more

Would love to be part of a bi mmf

Swadlincote

When we reached the bedroom we all stripped off,me and the hubby completely whilst she stripped down to her undies, we moved over to the bedroom and started to explore her body.

The underwear soon came off and then she asked her husband to try sucking me, again the nerves kicked in and I closed my eyes to keep calm. I soon felt the familiar feel of a mouth on my cock, I opened my eyes to see him slowly sucking me off whilst she began to play with herself.

Keep it going . You can't leave it there

Swadlincote

After a few minutes, I asked if she would like to see me return the favour to him, immediately the answer came back yes. We re-arranged ourselves on the bed and I tentatively leant forward to have my first taste of cock.

Slowly i started to lick and kiss the tip, before taking it into my mouth and gently sucking it, I tried to remember and copy how it had felt when he was sucking me and the moans that came from him told me I was doing okay.

I looked over to her still playing with her self, fingers deep inside whilst her hand rubbed her clit, I could see she was close as she watched and was rewarded with the sight of her first orgasm of the night. I concentrated on what I was doing and had a surprise when she suddenly moved to join me at his cock, I slowly removed my mouth and let her start sucking as I teased the shaft with my toungue. This went on for a few minutes till he begged us to stop as he was close, I suggested that they should share mine for a while before we all got started on the main event.

Mmmm I'd like to know what that is

By *ereforgigglesMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Cock in hand as I read this

Nice start

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

"After a few minutes, I asked if she would like to see me return the favour to him, immediately the answer came back yes. We re-arranged ourselves on the bed and I tentatively leant forward to have my first taste of cock.

Slowly i started to lick and kiss the tip, before taking it into my mouth and gently sucking it, I tried to remember and copy how it had felt when he was sucking me and the moans that came from him told me I was doing okay.

I looked over to her still playing with her self, fingers deep inside whilst her hand rubbed her clit, I could see she was close as she watched and was rewarded with the sight of her first orgasm of the night. I concentrated on what I was doing and had a surprise when she suddenly moved to join me at his cock, I slowly removed my mouth and let her start sucking as I teased the shaft with my toungue. This went on for a few minutes till he begged us to stop as he was close, I suggested that they should share mine for a while before we all got started on the main event. "

I'd do anything to have a threesome in my area

horsham

Swadlincote

I lay back on the bed and let them both work their way down to my cock, I closed my eyes again and savoured the feeling of two mouths teasing and sucking my cock, this continued for what felt like hours but in reality probably only lasted a few minutes. I was eager to start pleasuring her and suggested that we ought to start pleasuring her a bit more

Keep it going

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Can't wait for more!

horsham

Swadlincote

Sorry for delay in posting next instalment and thanks for all the kind comments.

I left off as we were just starting to pleasure her and have a break from the bi oral fun so I will continue.

We both started to rub our hands up the inside of her legs, every now and then letting our fingers brush her wet pussy, I began to slowly take her nipple in my mouth and gently started to tease it with my tongue. Meanwhile her husband began to use his tongue to good effect on her clit and I could feel her hand circling my cock, teasing me by rubbing it gently. I asked her what she wanted off us both. Breathlessly she said I want to 69 you and have both of you licking my pussy and clit.

By *taffsfun73Man  over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

Great so far please continue

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Mmm great stuff

horsham