FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Nude Beach Stories

Nude Beach Stories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ack_Jones11 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

I know they're not for everyone but I have to admit I find these sorts of environments a real turn on, something about the exhibitionism/voyeurism that often goes on in a subtle way.

Anybody got any stories, doesn't have to lead to full sex etc. Anything around the teasing that sometimes goes on or attention from other beach goers.

I have a story which I will post about this but want to here other experiences....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I got chatted up when we were on a nudist beach over 30 years ago

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

i have seen many sights on naturist beach/dunes and also have had some fun in the dunes as well

Lilly is just back from Salou. She very much enjoyed the attention and some subtle and less subtle glances from men.

Her favourite day was on the beach. Caught a guy looking and gave a lille wave and smile. He continued to check out her tit's for a few hours.Meant she was extremely horny on holiday much to my benefit on her return

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Another fantasy of mine to be watch and be watch on a nudist beach, would love to hear some real life stories

We both love the exhibitionisium and voyouristic opportunities nudist beaches can present both abroad and in the uk !

Not all nudist beaches are suited to that type of adult fun but some of the locations of more remoteNude beaches are idea and how we originally got into swinging once we found we loved outdoor fun in the sun so much together and also on occassion with others !!

Mmmmmm !

I don't get it

Where's the excitement in watching someone sunbathe?

You might as well watch them sleep

Stoke-on-Trent

Thanks for the input everyone.

I went to Barcelona earlier this year and ventured over to the Playa Marbella beach which is popular with the local gay community.

After chilling for most of the day, i decided to have a change of scenery, i wandered to a different part of the beach and noticed a very attractive curcy blonde lady, about mid 30's with her husband so decided to sit near by (but not too nearby). After a bit of sunbathing, i decided to go for a dip, as i was heading back to my stuff, I could feel a few people looking me up and down and giving the once over and as i got back to my towel i saw the curvy blonde from before staring at me unflinchingly with an amusing but subtle smile on her face..........

We are very much looking forward to Gran Canaria next month.

Anyone any helpful info for Maspolomas dunes etc?

By *ark the nudistMan  over a year ago

wrexham

I use our local nude beach ive had many a blow job in the dunes.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

Cap Dage is the best beach that I've been on for watching all the sex stuff going on.

I'm listening Jack, please continue.

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Have had several pleasurable encounters in the dunes with men and woman, there really should be areas where people who enjoy such activities can enjoy there fun with out the risk of offending anyone or being prosecuted.

I've had some really filthy fun on nude beaches here in Lincolnshire and also in North Norfolk too. Plenty of cum flying everywhere!

By *ondergroundCouple  over a year ago

Sutton

We loved our first time on nude beach out in maspalomas this year. Hoping to go back next year.

"We loved our first time on nude beach out in maspalomas this year. Hoping to go back next year. "

Hope we have as much fun next month!

By *hadsandMan  over a year ago

weston super mare

Have been to nude beaches for years,have had some good fun with like minded people

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

What we get up to on the beach is on profile for all to see .

It needs no explanation xxxxx Suzi

Stoke-on-Trent

Barcelona Nude Beach- Part 2 (true story)

I got out of the sea and i said previously the curvy blonde was watching me all the way to my towel. I have to admit i loved the attention and as my towel just a few metres away from her i decided to drip dry for a bit by just standing up which the girl seemed to appreciate as she kept on looking.

Having settled back down on my towel before long her and her husband started to pack away there things. As i sensed they were going to be leaving i turned round to face the couple and to be honest i couldn't take my eyes off the blonde, she started to gather up her clothes and then had a cheeky glance over to me. At first it looked as if she was going to put her clothes back on but after she looked over she just decided to slowly brush off the sand from her body and as she did this she decided to face me. She looked over again and my cock was swelling, the feeling of this was very strange as i was both really turned on but also a tad embarrassed as other nearby people could see it too. The blonde glanced over again she could see i was enjoying myself and gave me another smile.

She slowly put her clothes on then here and her husband walked about 20 yards towards the path to get off the beach, i looked over one last time and she looked back at me at the same time, she gave me a little wave and I waved back. Without any verbal communication at all i think she was just acknowledging that had had a bit of fun that afternoon with the flirting between the two of us.

The next day i went back to the beach and all i'll say is there was a familiar face

Tenerife a couple of years ago, completely naked on empty nudist beach, buying a and a sandwich from a clothed polish girl who walked around selling food, we got quite chatty! She commented on my nudity and I explained it was a nudist beach, she was unaware!!!

horsham

By *maz.Man  over a year ago

Southampton / iford

Had a bj from a couple on here at calshott, a local nude beach , came on her tits as he fucked her ,

Stoke-on-Trent

Hey all, just to finish off my story and bring this thread to a close....

It was my last day in Barcelona and was keen to have a nice chilled day. I went back to the nude beach, Playa Marbella, i think it's called.

As luck would have it the couple from yesterday were back again,(i.e. the gorgeous curvy blonde and her fella).

Just as it was yesterday, every time i went for a dip in the sea i was receiving the attention of the blonde, she looked over and gave me an approving smile as she did the previous day. Each time, it gave me a semi which had her smiling even more. Before long she got up to put something in the bin and gave me a bit of a show as she unnecessarily walked slowly near my towel, once again making eye contact with me as she strolled naked in the sand.

I could feel the sexual tension between us and i loved it. After a couple of hours or so her husband went off for some reason and i could see her looking over once again. I could feel the adrenaline running and i decided to go over and ask if she could put cream on my back. She said that's fine, we started to chat and i could sense a nervousness in her voice but could see she enjoyed it. She told me she was Norwegian.

I turned around and we chatted for a bit, by this stage she was topless as she had earlier put her bikini bottoms on. I touched her leg playfully and asked her if she enjoyed checking out guys on the nude beach, she said 'i do but only the attractive ones' we both laughed a little, i then asked her straight up if she would show me between her legs later on, her reply was 'well we may have to turn for the sun' she was also an exhibitionist as well as voyeur!

Unfortunately i had a plane to catch so had to get off. When i got up to go i went back over, by this stage her husband had returned and i said goodbye. There is nothing explicitly sexual in the story but a very hot experience

horsham

By *ita7Man  over a year ago

Kettering

My gf & I went to Gran Canaria & went on the nudist beach there for the day. We both got very excited putting sun lotion on with me getting a stiffy as she massaged my cock. She said there is a Cpl fucking over there watching us. I looked up and they smiled and gave us a thumbs up as I watched him spoon his girl. My girl said she was wet and them fucking in front of us got her hornier. She laid down in front of me and we too fucked in the spoon position watching them. This other cpl both early twenties started to fuck harder until he cum. We were still at it & I was enjoying showing off holding open my girls thighs as I fucked her. This promotes the cpl to get up and come over. They stood right over us & I could see his spunk leaking down her thighs & his flaccid cock driping with post ejaculation spunk. That did it for me & I filled my girl up. They just stood watching as my cock plopped out & my spunk ran out of my girls just fucked cunt. They just turned and went back to their towels and for the rest of the day we took turns putting on a show. We never swopped just looked. One of the most erotic days I ever had. Love outdoor sex.

Stoke-on-Trent

Nice!

Love these stories, any more welcome....

By *elshnudists69Couple  over a year ago

caerphilly

"I don't get it

Where's the excitement in watching someone sunbathe?

You might as well watch them sleep

"

totally agree

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

We went to a nudist beech while on our jollies in spain it did seem to be mainly men but what the hell.

I (mrs) got stung by a jellyfish a very kind German came over and offer us a cream and ice pack , he did seem rather sad that it was me that he rubbed the cream into rather than my man . I did think they looked rather too groomed tbh .

Jo x

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Well I was over in Spain staying with d sis in law n I always wanted to try out d nudist beaches so she got a male friend to bring me down to a local nudist beach . As we were walking along d beach d friend gave a running comentry as to princess to d right goddess to d left etc . There was a lot of hot ladies but there was also every size n shape as I'm no slim Jim . We got home d friend started telling d sis in law about our time on d beach describing me as donkey Kong n him as joe soap but d poor sis in law nearly gulped when she heard her friend describe me as donkey Kong. U know why ??? Lol

By *hirstyMan  over a year ago

leicester

have been to many nudist beaches in the uk, love the voyerism/exhibitionism, watching guys and girls, touching playing, guys stroking their hard cocks, me stroking mine. A couple of times have seen guys shooting cum, I have also shot my load whilst others watch . Seen many blow jobs, and guys walking around with a hard cock. Sooo horny in the hot sun.

Great thread

horsham

By *anny1491Man  over a year ago

Norwich

Been too nude beach twice and got wanked of twice :D beach is my only luck ..

» Add a new message to this topic