FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lost dog

Lost dog

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I pulled the collar of my coat up against the cold and carried on walking. The woods have been my friend for a long time , a place I seek solitude and calm in my hectic world , it's a place I know well.

I turned the corner and entered the block of trees as the rain began to fall in stair rods .

I turned and looked out across the clearing when I heard a whimper above the pit pat of rain on the leaves , looking around I saw a small bedraggled terrier type dog caught in the tangle of brambles. In no time I have him free and he licks my face in thanks

" so little fella , where have you come from and how long have you been here ? A while by the state of you !"

I reach around his neck and read the details on his collar " better phone your owners" and I reach for my phone and dial the number .....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

The phone rings and then a voice answers " hello"

"Oh Hi , my name is Steve and I'm up at Bramble Wood and I've found you little dog"

"Oh my god " the female voice answers tearfully " where when i'all..... I cut her short saying "look he is fine , snuggle in my jacket where are you ? I'm just going back to my car and can drive him off" " can you ? I'm at the Lodge" I've driven past that many times and often wonder who lives there " yep I know it i'"" be about half hour " I turn the phone off and make my way back in the storm

30 mins later the rain has eased as the wheels of the car crunch up the gravel drive. I ring the doorbell but no answer , I begin to walk around the back of the lodge and find myself in a stable yard

Hello I call and the same voice from the phone call answers back from a half opened stable

I make my way to the voice and glance into the stall

A middle aged woman , hair in a pony tail with straw in it , baggy fleece and jodhpurs and boots is leaning up trying to fasten the head collar on a big thoroughbred horse, steady steady she is struggling to reach his head as he throws it up ! Here allow me I reach above her and place hand over the horses nose and bring the head done to her level, head collar on and she turns to me

Hi , are you the chap that's found my dog?

Yep he is in the car ,

She brushes her hair from her forehead her eyes are tearful as she thanks me

You ok I ask ? Yes yes I'm fine I'm just a bit emotional , where is he?

We walk over to the car and the dog jumps in excitement at seeing his owner

Scooping him in her arms she smothers him with kisses and tears , she turns and smiles at me , a warm smile that spreads all over her round face

God your soaked , c'mon i'lol make you a coffee that's the least I can do

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I follow her in to the Lodge and she stops kicks off her boots and walks into the kitchen , removing her fleece as she goes, I take this as a sign to remove my boots too and I kneel in the doorway to undo my laces , my eyes directly inline with her bottom , I glance up and admire the rounded globes of her bum and notice the VPL as it ridges through her jodhpurs , the tapered legs of her riding gear exentuate her calfs, tucked into the waistband is a fitted polo shirt , you know the kind, horsey emblem on the front and capped sleeves showing the top of her farmer tanned arms

I'm Ali by the way , she says and snaps me back to unlacing my boots , how do you have it?

Black please and strong ! That's good as I've run out of milk she says as she opens the fridge . She turns to the sink and bargains to fill the kettle , it's a typical country kitchen , big scrubbed pine table , various magazines and letters strewn on one corner and an empty cup and plate in the other , big old range cooker and a couple of dog beds infront ,

I watch her and she leans on the sink with the head slightly bowed , I her her snuffle and see her shoulders rise and fall in that tell tale way that shows her crying

I get up from my seat and stand next to her with my back against the sink , Ali you ok ?

She composes herself and stands straight , yes yep , brushing the tears from her eyes, God I'm so sorry , it's just , I move my hand onto hers and say it's just ok !

She turns and looks at me with big doleful eyes, and smiles , you must think I'm an idiot she says ,

Don't know you enough yet I reply and move to take the singing kettle from the cooker

Coffee made we sit in silence as we drink , Ali staring into her coffee as I make friends with the terrier

Steve , she says slowly and deliberately , looking into my eyes , I'm sorry I lost it justts then , it's just been a bit hard , , go on ... well my husband died a few years back ,and I mange pretty well but my stable girl has just left to have a baby and it's just a bit much right now that's all I smile again putting my hand on hers

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start - love to hear more!!

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

A real story, looking forward to reading more

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Promising

Look, if you need any help with anything I'm happy to lend a hand , pulling her hand from mine she shakes her head , no that's fine i'll manage and with that she gets up and clears the coffee cups , I don't mind , I'm on a few rostered days off and it will be good to get back into horses so you will be doing me a favour

Turning Ali smiles and says really , well you handled my old thoroughbred quite well just now , so your on , I can't pay you but you can ride one of the others anytime , smiling she offers her hand and we shake deal says I and hold her hand a little longer than I maybe should have . Ali glances and her hand and then at me as I move forward and take the last strand of straw from her hair , God I must look a sight she giggles and turns towards the door

What time do you want me ? About 7 ?

Cool I'll see you tomorrow and with a wave I pull on my boots and leave

Good start

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Sounds promising for sure

Can't wait for more great start

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Sounds like fun starting x

I pull into the yard just before 7 and I can see Ali beavering away in the feed room, Hi , oh hello she replys and pops her head around the door , the warm glow of the electric light shines through her hair and she looks younger and happier than yesterday , I wave my greeting and pick up a couple of empty hay nets and buckets and walk across the yard

Once in the feed room I take a good look at her as she fills the nets , about a size 16 , cute bum and great boobs , I glance the cleavage as she bends and see they are held in place by a sports bra , , oi stop day dreaming and get this haynet hung up she jokingly barks her orders at me

We work methodically and quietly through the next couple of hours , horses are turned out and stalls mucked out and banked ready for the evening ritual of getting them all back in from the grazing

Right says Ali , with a smile time for your reward ...... I look surprised as she throws me riding hat , I take it you can ride she says and she flaunts off to the tack room

Well I can I thought to myself , in fact in my youth I was county level showjumper and cross country rider but I wasn't going to let her know that !

We saddle up and I'm on a 17 hand hunter with Ali in front on her thoroughbred , she gathers the reins , looks back and begins to trot off

Well just be gently today , you look a bit clumsy up there and I don't want to lose my helper just yet !

The sun is warming as we head out along the path through the woods

Please keep going

Great story like to read more

More please . Me and my ex used to keep horses and it's bringing back some fond memories lol

Keep going

love where this going mmmm

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

Getting interesting

We trotted out along the track , I made a meal of it rising and falling to the wrong hoofbeat and had my reins flapping about like an old washing line

Oh for goodness sake Steve , Ali called back , I thought you said you rode

I did , a donkey at Blackpool about 40 years ago

I could see the horror and frustration in her face , she wasn't impressed ,

We entered the clearing and immediately our steeds sensed the freedom and you could feel their excitement , I shortened the reins and sat deep , kicking on I went from trot , through canter and then straight in to full gallop

Steve, Steve shit STEVE I heard Ali's voice in the distance as I tore off infront of her

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *r MarriedMan  over a year ago

Staffordshire

I could hear the pounding of the hooves and the snorting as Ali tried in vain to catch up , I slowed and turned as she met up ,

What happened there she scowled, thought you said you had only ridden a donkey , I winked , smiled and began to walk on with her by my side , the sun was warm and it was a great feeling to be out on horseback again

We chatted and laughed and with every smile her face brighten and eyes sparkled

We arrived at the yard and I dismounted , Ali was still on top as she had to close the gate

I moved over to hold her horse as she slid off the saddle , as she brushed down the leather it untucked her tee shirt and exposed a small amount of flesh , next to her navel was a tattoo.

She tuned and and smile and hurriedly tucked herself in

"Right we need to sort these horses out " and with that I led them both to outside their stalls

I began to untack as Ali appeared with a hosepipe and started to wash down sweat that had built up under the saddles.

I was picking out their feet when in a moment of lost concentration Ali sprayed the water a little to much and it cascades over the horse back and on to me , "oi" " oppps sorry" "I'll give you sorry" and with that I shot under the horse and grabbed the hosepipe offher

" no no no no no " she cried and put her hands up to her face..

She again to back away as I continued to spray the water at her , she reached the hay barn and realised she had nowhere to go , so in a vain attempt she rushed at me. I stood my ground and we both wrestled with the hose pipe , it was pointing upwards so it's soaked us as in a monsoon , the shrieks of protest sound turned to giggles as we both tired and agreed a truce with the hose , by this time we we firmly up against each other and I could feel the warmth of her body through the cold soaked cotton ,

I moved my hand and guided her wet hair away from her forehead , her eyes met mine and they changed , the pupils grew wider and darker and felt her hand on my shoulder and I slipped mine around her waist

Very good more please

Looking forward to reading more of this one.

[Removed by poster at 21/10/16 12:46:40]

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Loving it

By *ove older fMan  over a year ago

cleckheaton

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *ornyandwellhungMan  over a year ago

belfast

You can't leave it there.

As my hand slipped around her waist I slowly untucked her shirt , she moaned gently almost inaudible, and I felt her body tense expectantly, she squeezes my shoulder an looked up at me

She moved forward and I felt her breath on my lips as she moved into kiss me

Soft, warm and sweet , her lips brushed mine and with a gentle pressure but not enough to part our lips , after the kiss she nestled her head against my chest and her hand moved across and found my shirt button , looking up at me she began to bite her lip and it was almost if she was asking permission

I moved my hand from her waist and placed it on hers to stop her undoing the button ....

great history, keep going

Holding her hand I push her away and step in front of her , still holding her hand I pull her with me to the haybarn

I scoop her up in my arms and she arches her back thrusting her pelvis into me , her eyes dark alluring I take a deep breath in and close my eyes , she feels warm and clammy against me and the smell of hay , horses and damp clothes fill my nostrils , the next kiss isn't as gentle and she parts my lips as her tongue enters my mouth , it darts in and the heat from it ignites me , our tongues lock and we are lost in the kiss

I push her away and she looks forlorn , almost ashamed

"Steve I'm sorry I didn't ....." I cut short her talk with a finger on her lips

My hands are now on her waistband and as I step backwards she follows

I sit on a hay bale day she straddles me her thighs eithe side on mine and her hands on my shoulders

I begin to pull up her shirt and she hold her arms up to allow me to slip it over her head , as the sleeves reach her wrists I stop , she is trapped in her shirt and can't see me , a hand slips behind her and into the small of her back as I kiss the v of her throat

By *ezjez369Man  over a year ago

london

Has Jilly Cooper joined fabs?

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

A page turner. Brilliant.

By *erejustforyouMan  over a year ago

holyhead

Last bits deleted

She wriggles out of tshirt and throws her head back and she feels my breath on her neck

" lay down" she does as I ask and lays on the hay, her arms are over her head and she has one leg bent up , eyes closed

I stand and admire her , simple white cotton sports bra, nipples starting to become erect and stretches against the seamless fabric , definite farmers tan , you know the look , brown up to where the sleeves of many a polo shirt would have been , dark V where the neck line is

I move down and gently touch the tattoo I saw earlier, she wiggles and smiles "my branding " she says , I look at it ,it's a horse shoe and whip intertwined , delicate and discreet , I move forward and kiss the inked skin gently

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

"Has Jilly Cooper joined fabs? "

She begins to purr as my tongues rungs along her tummy , my nose pushes up and I come into contact with the elastic of her bra , the outline of the Cotton is traced by my tongue and my hands rest on her hips , along the bottom my tongue goes and then I pull my head up and gently brush over her nipple, through the cotton I see it harden as I continue my journey upward and rest my tongue in the valley of her cleavage , her eyes are shut and hear her breath quicken and notice a more definite rise and fall if her chest ,

I gently kiss to the right as along the top of the cup , her breasts flesh just slightly proud of the cotton and I trace the outline of her bra strap up along her shoulders, I then kiss across B to the side of her neck as she turns her head away from the advancing mouth , I move my mouth onto hers and cup her head in my hands and I gently places small kisses on the lips , I hold her bottom lip in my mouth and gentle pull it towards me , if falls out with a sensual moist sucking noise and I make my way to the other side of her neck , replicating my path down her other shoulder and across the top of her bra

I move my tongue down to the point I started and then placing my hand on her bent knee and pull her onto her side and then her front

She folds her arms under her head as she lays face down. Across Ali's shoulders my tongues flicks and darts across her bare flesh and I trace the back straps of her bra , then I trace my hands down her spine and follow with my tongue , the small dimples on her back are my goal and I kiss them and along the waistband of her jods , her hips rise and I slip my hand underneath and undo the button and zip

Peeling open the front of her jodpurs , I run my hands down and remove her boots

Then again she arches her back and i slowly remove them

Infront of me are a pair of high leg panties , taut across the rounded curves of her bottom , my mouth is instantly drawn to the wait band and I continue the kissing journey along the elastic

??

To be continued after the weekend , hope you're enjoying it so far !

Very good story so far

more pleeeeasaaaseeee

More!!!!

By *r MarriedMan  over a year ago

Staffordshire

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

horsham

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

This is good

Along the waistband of her pants , my toungue continues until again it reaches the small of her back, this time as i trace upward along her spine the stubble from my chin scratches her delicates skin , I notice her legs part as I reach the clasp of her bra

Gently I unclip it and she arches her back to allow the straps to fall away , I continue on to kiss her neck, pulling her ponytail to one side , then I tug it hard to the left , pulling her face around I kiss her cheek , her eyes still closed she turns and offers me her mouth

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - keep it going!

By *erejustforyouMan  over a year ago

holyhead

More please is this story fact or fiction then lol

As she rolls over onto her back her bra slips away reviling her beautiful breasts , more than than a handful, rounded and full, her nipples harden on their exposure to the air , still kissing her deeply a cup one and gently squeeze.

Her mouth becomes more hungry and our tongues clash in the warmth of our kiss, flicking urgently across mine , and then she bites my lip. I jump back at the sharpness of the pain and pull my face away ,

Both hands now are on her tits and I roll the hardened nipples between my fingers

For the first time I straddle her and lower my self down over her pelvis , even through my jodphurs and pants I feel the heat of her sex ,

Leaning forward I kiss and lick her bosum , and she moans in appreciation , I clampy lips around it and pull hard , stretching the dark pink teat away from her breasts, she throws her arms above her head and her tits become more rounded

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

This is better than Jilly Cooper mmmmvery good luv this story

I move down her body , my hands caressingb her sides as I go , she is tickilish and giggles and I work my way down her body , the giggle soon turns to as gasp as my mouth crosses the front of her panties and rests on the soft warm mound beneath the cotton ,arching her back she pushes up to meet my mouth.

I bite down and feel her wetness through the panties

Placing my thumbs under the elastic of the leg holes a pull them to oneside

I gaze at the beauty of her sex

Her clitoris is just visible through the folds of skin and it glistens with wetness in the sunlight , her lips pink and inviting are swollen and the exquisite musky smell is so inviting

I lick along the skin above this perfect entrance and glide my tongue through the first fold , she moans and a small shudder vibrates through Ali's body , I move from bottom to top and breathe a goosamer light breath on the protruding clit, same on the other side I go and she parts her legs even more,

That one action opens her perfectly and her lips part to reveal the darker flesh inside

I nuzzle her clit with my nose and part her lips with my thumb

My tongue enters her and it's like she has be hit with electricity , she bucks and writhes under me as my tongues darts in and out tasting her

Hot and horny very good keep it going please

Very good

Hmmm amazing more

Wow such an erotic story. Very well written and cant wait for more. Keep up the fantastic work.

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

More please

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Great story one of the best on here.

horsham

Moving my thumbs into the folds of her lips I part them wider , warm and succulent her juices begging to cover my eager tongue

Slowly I slip in a finger and circle around the inviting pussy , again she bucks up into my face , a second finger and I can hear her breath quicken and a very faint "god, oh god OH GOD"

Two fingers now and I shift position to her side and am now at a right angle to her squirming body , twisting my hand around my middle and ring finger are curved up inside her and I feel the change in texture inside , slightly rougher skin and extremely responsive to my probing digits ,tongue still flicking across her clitoris my other hand begins to push down on the small triangle of pubic hair about the mound of her sex

Legs are opened wider and her head thrashes to the side and her breathing becomes laboured

Then it starts , the tightening her pussy walls, almost snapping shut on my hand

I increase my fingers pace and push down harder on her mound , my face is away from her clit as I watch her opening close in on my hand , "fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUCK "

Waves of contraction flow through her body and she writhes on my hand.

Her nipples are rock hard and a brush against them with my tongue , I reach her mouth and forced my tongue in , she accepts it and hungrily kisses me ,

The grip on my hand is releasing and her kiss becomes softer and gentle , I glance down and in between her heaving cleavage I see my hand as I withdraw

Glistening with her juices as slowly circle her pussy with my cum soaked hands and then trace them up her body to our waiting mouths , , I run them over her lips and she licks my fingers , I see the moistness on her tongue as again I kiss her with the full taste of her juices in her mouth

Her eyes closed she begins to mumble something , I whisper "shhhhhh" and she stops

Ali then snuggles into my shoulder as my soaked fingers run gently over her body , she falls asleep in my arms and I pull a horse rug over her spent body as she sleeps.

horsham

Very horny very good and well written more please

» Add a new message to this topic