FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi Experience in the woods

Bi Experience in the woods

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Writing this on a phone so please excuse any mistakes

Riding motorbike through some woods ( not far from a notorious dogging spot ) I was desperate for a pee.I found a place to stop and walked down a slope just off the road by some trees.I had just finished pissing when i noticed a car pull up and stop. I was giving my cock a shake when i noticed a guy in the car watching me...Instead of putting it away i dont know why i just faced him with my cock out and just stood there for what seemed ages,he then smiled at me and i felt my cock start to swell ( it is now as i am writing this )..

He beckoned me up the slope so i walked up with my cock getting harder with every step.

As i got up to the car i was fully hard and the cool air blowing around it only served to heighten the experience..i looked in the car window and he was stroking his cock..i started to stroke mine , he pulled me in closer and slowly opened his mouth and began to suck my now throbbing cock...

Harder and Harder he sucked then slowly pulled down my leather trousers as i have nearly pushed myself through the open window ,a finger came from between my legs and was toying with my ass..(i nearly exploded there and then) I pulled back when i realised we are in broad daylight by the side of a well used road.He saw my panic and said "Follow me i know somewhere more private "

Hope you enjoy this more to follow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

[Removed by poster at 21/10/16 21:10:52]

I lifted my leg over my motorbike..which is not easy with a raging hardon...I started the engine and follwed the car.After a couple of miles we pulled off on to a track and stopped about 200-300 yards..All the way there my mind was racing and the excitement was building..I got off my bike and i had noticed he was already in the passenger seat ,i walked up to the door and he flung it open.He was already naked and wanking his cock..(i hadn't noticed before but it was about 6 inches long alomost identical to mine ) it was covered in pre cum. He asked me to strip off..so as a tease i removed my leathers really slowly and placed them in the back seat..I purposely put my ass near him as i bent over to take my trousers off...What a great move he grabbed my hips and started to push his tongue deep in my ass..i have never been rimmed before.Fucking amazing and he new what he was doing i didnt want it to end ..i was nearly on all fours and he moved on to my balls liking them all over while still putting a finger in my now wet asshole.

I bucking and moaning with each thrust of his finger timed with him licking my balls and grabing hold of my rock hard cock.."lets go inside" he said

Need a wank now

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm don't stop. Love reading about two guys

Just for you Ipswich lady ...

He got out of the car..pulled a condom out and pushed it down my cock...I sat on the seat and he squated down on my cock.He was facing me , i felt his ass open slowly and clamp on my cock as he dropped down,his cock touched my stomach and left a trail of cum all the way down...

He was grinding up and down and i was craning my neck to lick his cock which i could do as he came up the tip just made it in and he was really moaning it tasted lovely

Faster and faster he went i was desperated to cum but also wanted it to last for ever.."Stop a minute" i said He slowed down and lifted his self off..His cock was right in my face i just took hold and sucked it for all its worth ..Lets lay the seats down as i did this his ass was on my face and my cock was in his mouth..i pushed my tongue deep in his open ass closed my eyes and kept licking..

[Removed by poster at 21/10/16 22:12:39]

Great read soo far, got me hard and wanking

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Yep me too hard and wanking

Very horny.

Vicky xx

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

So hot. Reminds me of my first experience

Mmmmmm please continue x

By *afmanMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Enjoying this mate keep going

Mmmmm where was i ..Ah yes we were busy sucking each other when out of the corner of my eye i noticed movement...there were people outside the car...I panicked a bit and lifted him off ...he said not to worry you always geta few voyeurs...i looked around and i could see 4 cocks being worked hard just outside the car windows..He told me to spin him around on all fours and fuck him ...we wound down the windows ,then a cock appeared and it went straight in his mouth...I felt exposed amd could sense someone outside behind me ...A hand came in and started to finger my ass, i went faster and could feel his ass pulsing." I knew he was ready to come" we both shot at the same time it was so fucking hot i have never felt any thing quite like it...as i pulled out i felt the end of another cock brush my ass as i reached around i heard a moan and felt the warm spunk shoot over my back and lilly white ass..

We said our goodbyes and rode off.

Needless to say i have been back but not bumped into im again

Great story,had me rock hard!!

Nice mmmmmmm

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham