FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold right or wrong?

Cuckold right or wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atrinaXXX OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Gloucester

10 years ago I married my wife after being together for 2 years, when I married I considered myself straight. After 3 years of marriage I decided I would like to watch her with another guy, it took nearly a year of discussion for her to agree to do it. So off we went in search for a guy and it happened which was fine, I sat, watched and wanked as she got fucked in our bed. Month later it happened again! Then again and again, things were great! Then one night she had been out and when she came back home a young guy of 22 followed her in, introductions were done and they placed them selves on the sofa with me in chair, I then proceeded to watch my wife of 33 kiss and undress a 22yr old lad and then fuck him, when he cum he pulled out and cum all over her body, then for the first time she instructed me to clean it off her, this being my first taste of cum as I cleaned it all from her. She then instructed me to clean his cock, to which I proceeded to do with her saying yes baby suck it clean, as I sucked and licked I felt him now getting hard again, before long he was rock hard as she held my head as he fucked my throat till I felt warm cum hitting the back of my throat.

Another couple of times this happened with different men. Then one day I walked in and there was my wife with a whole set of women's clothes, stockings, suspender, panties and heels, I thought she had treated herself until she said go put it all on! I loved the feel and loved looking like the slut I was becoming! Then the door bell rang, she said for me to go answer it, a guy stood their and he just said wow! That night we were both fucked by him, I had now taken my first cock. This went on a few more times again with different men, then one night we were sat at home and she said, drive me to Birmingham, I agreed and off we went, we got to this house of post code given and rang the bell, I was a little shocked when a muscular black guy answered and in we went, my wife soon on her knees sucking on a huge black cock, he must of been over 9 inches and quite thick, her little mouth trying to accommodate it and take it, before long I was watching him bury all of it into her size 10 frame, she was very vocal as she enjoyed him, telling me exactly how it was to be fucked so good, as I watched his muscular ass bang into my wife, before to long he announced he was close, to my shock she cried out fill me, cum inside me, I saw his ass buck as he filled my wife with cum, it seemed a age until she called me over but when she did I had to clean his huge cock first before her. That night I was given a blanket and put on the sofa as he took my wife to bed, fucked her another 3 times and filling her with his spunk each time. That morning I woke at 7 with his huge cock on my mouth, on opening my eyes he just said open your mouth and he pushed his cock in, telling me to suck it, as I did he asked if I could taste my wife on him, I replied yes and he made me wank myself off as I sucked him till he cum in my mouth and me all over myself. After around 2 months my wife announced she was pregnant, well since that night with the black guy I had not been allowed to cum in her, yes it was his, she then announced that she was moving in with him and we were over! Next day she was gone! 2 months ago we were finally divorced after nearly 2 years of waiting. In those 2 years and still now on occasions I'am used as their cum slut, she has pegged me with another female friend, I have taken his huge cock in my ass along with his friends, I'am used at their command, if I refuse they say they will out me for what I'am with videos and pictures. My ex wife is now happy, she has her 9 month old son, her muscular big dicked guy and a cum slut when required. I'am now single, bisexual and a Crossdresser. Hope you enjoyed the story xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loved it .

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

That sounds erotic but sorry about d final outcome

By *ittletonCplCouple  over a year ago

cannock

Loved the start - but then it got a little dark and sinister. Ended a nightmare.

That's a step to far am sorry to say.

That's almost exactly what I want from my next partner. I don't belive in monogamy, so I'll be comfortable with my gf to have sex with others as long there's emotional devotion and honesty.

By *ittletonCplCouple  over a year ago

cannock

"That's almost exactly what I want from my next partner. I don't belive in monogamy, so I'll be comfortable with my gf to have sex with others as long there's emotional devotion and honesty.

"

Did you finish reading ? Divorced and totally fucked over. Thats not emotional devotion ...

Divorce must've been devastating for him, that's for sure.

However I tried to focus on the nice part

good read

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Love to see her and her friends pegging you

Gloucester

"Love to see her and her friends pegging you "

It's not all that great with a over 10 inch strap on and they ain't gentle!

The question is .... do you secretly enjoy it and crave all that dressing and being submissive etc.

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

"Love to see her and her friends pegging you

It's not all that great with a over 10 inch strap on and they ain't gentle!"

at first but i bet you love it now

Gloucester

"Love to see her and her friends pegging you

It's not all that great with a over 10 inch strap on and they ain't gentle!

at first but i bet you love it now"

Yes!!

Gloucester

"The question is .... do you secretly enjoy it and crave all that dressing and being submissive etc."

Yes, I do!

"The question is .... do you secretly enjoy it and crave all that dressing and being submissive.

Yes, I do!"

Yes, I can't work out why, but slipping into a minidress or skirt, hold ups and heels does seem bring out certain desires and behaviour.

Gloucester

"The question is .... do you secretly enjoy it and crave all that dressing and being submissive.

Yes, I do!

Yes, I can't work out why, but slipping into a minidress or skirt, hold ups and heels does seem bring out certain desires and behaviour."

It most certainly does!

» Add a new message to this topic