FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > it was her first five guys gang bang

it was her first five guys gang bang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we went to a club in the north east looking for a good time, we went into one of the rooms, there was a woman getting well sorted, so me and the wife watched for a while. then the wife started to suck my cock, the other guys around noticed, and then appoached us all pulling on their rock hard cocks. the wife turned around to see what was on offer, it did'nt take her long before she started to suck some other cocks. we got so turned on so me and the guys placed her on the large bed. she sucked every guy off and got a realy good fucking from all of us, she swallowed the cum, she got a pearl necklace. after all the fun we took a break, and my oh my she wanted more, so we had another session with another five guys, she sucked off two coloured guys, and fucked us guys who were left.

after all the fun, we were quite proud of ourselfs. as it was our first time experience at a gangbang, and to do it twice wow. would we do it again you bet we would. she just loves drooling cocks.

we are hoping for girl on girl and some bi fun for all the next time. mmmmmmm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

what a greedy bitch

Congratulations you seem to have had a great time, GB's are difficult to organise so if one happens spontaneously it can be really good. Thanks for sharing with us.

Mike

my wife wants to try one as well....we cant wait

By *uriousplumpgirlWoman  over a year ago

Inverclyde/paisley

wow would love to try a GB , mmm, getting loads mens attention..

but i am very shy, so guess it would need to be spontaneous for me too, if it happened like that, wow soo sexy horny thoughts now

» Add a new message to this topic