FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > ...and my master takes me

...and my master takes me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Our growing excitement at meeting becomes so overwhelming, and despite knowing that the build up to meeting is part of the thrill, the sheer magnitude of your desire takes over. You get in your car and you travel to mine. On the long journey you consider all the possibilities, the variety of scenarios available to you, the many fantasies you wish to fulfill.

You arrive at my house, I am in the upstairs bedroom, you watch my silloette through the blinds, getting undressed and ready for bed. You text me and tell me that I am required to play with myself while thinking of you. You watch silently from outside, my silloette on the bed, with my hand between my legs, gently stroking my clit just as you instructed me to. You watch as my body arches on the bed as my orgasm takes me, making me shudder, you are so close you can almost hear me moan.

You wait until I am asleep.

You use the key hidden by the back door to let yourself in. You creep silently through the house, up the stairs and into my bedroom. I am fast asleep, blissfully unaware of what is about to happen to me. You silently undress, and get onto the bed, sitting astride me, you put your hand over my mouth gently and whisper is my ear, 'I have come for you my slave'.

I wake in a panic, you push your hand hard onto my mouth to prevent me from screaming out, and you sit tight on me to prevent me from moving or struggling too much. You tell me that I have made you wait for too long, and now it is time that I meet my master and receive my punishment for making you wait as long as I have.

You tell me that you will not hurt me if I follow all of your instructions, if I do not I will be severly punished. You remove your hand from my mouth, I start to beg to be released, saying that I am scared but you tell me to be quiet, I continue to complain and cry out. You drag me onto the floor so that I am kneeling in front of you, you roughly shove your hard throbbing cock into my open mouth, this stops my complaining. Grabbing the back of my head you move my mouth back and forth on your cock, I look pleadingly at you with your cock stretching my mouth open but this just seems to get you more and more excited. When I have gone quiet you take your cock from my mouth and tell me that I deserve a reward. You lay me face up on the bed, I start to struggle again, u lift my legs up high so you can reach my ass and you spank me hard three times with the back of your hand and tell me to shut up! You crawl between my legs and start to lick, you start with your tongue inside my pussy, probing and licking as deep as you can. When I am very wet, with my juices all over your face, you move up to my clit and start to lick slow and rhythmic. I am trying my hardest not to moan out loud as I dont wish to show you how excited I have become. You slip one finger into my hot wet pussy, which pushes me over the edge, I start asking for more, another finger, faster and harder. You push two fingers into me, they slide in as I am so wet for you, when inside me you open your fingers wide to open my pussy up to you, you lick me deeply, drinking down my juice. I start to shudder with pleasure and tell you that I am about to cum.

You stop licking me and pull your fingers out, you tell me that you decide when I cum and not me and you have not yet given your permission. You turn me over and pull me up, so you can enter me from behind. You push my face into the pillow and ease your cock into my pussy, you fuck me hard and fast, telling me that master deserves to take his slut hard because of the wait and the frustration I have caused. I say 'thank you master' as you fuck me to a frenzy. As you are about to cum you withdraw from my pussy and make me choose, ass or mouth. I choose mouth so you squeeze your cock into my ass instead and fill me with your hot cum.

When you are finished you take a picture of me lying on the bed, exhausted, with my pussy swollen and red and my ass open from your cock. You hold me in your arms and tell me that my master is pleased with me, you let me sleep until you want more...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well sometimes you read something that is so accomplished that you feel you have to comment.Her master would be a lucky man indeed.A mind such as this comes along rarely.I cant wait for another...then again.I always prefer reality...Great story Valentine Baby

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic