FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Full on bi couple swap meet

Full on bi couple swap meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *istressdandsubt OP   Couple  over a year ago

caterham

A true story of us and a couple we know but a quick prelude to the main event and some background.

So we had played with Ian a prior time.with a previous girlfriend and then a couple of times on his own.

He had come down to ours and we had all had a good drink been to a festival during the bankholiday Sunday and then back home to bath change and go for a drink.

It was funny as soon as we met him we just all got on. Donna found him attractive I myself had things in common and it all worked.

We all went up to get ready Ian used the middle bathroom and was ready in 5 minutes myself and donna had a quick cigarette before heading up to our bathroom at the top of the house. On the way donna said you might as well come up to our room as we will all be naked later. Ian sat on our bed which was funny as we never let anyone in our bedroom that's just for us our place. But it all felt natural. Donna stripped as we chatted got out her clothes and laid them on the bed. As did I. Donna then jumped in the bath as I ironed my shirt chatting and Ian just chatted along with me. donna then walked in with a bath towel on and said bath is free.ahe proceeded to dry standing there naked letting the towel fall away and by the look of inns jeans he liked what he saw. I commented what she was doing to him and said have a rub to which she playfully carresed his now hard erection under his jeans.

I proceeded to get in the bath. I could hear them chatting not knowing what they were doing then as I ducked my head in the bath for the third time I rose to a glorious sight. They had walked into the bathroom donna was on her knees and Ian standing as she sucked his cock with his hand behind her head. I watched for a few seconds then she stopped and said c'mon get ready. And they walked out. I finished drying and walked into the bedroom donna was getting dressed and Ian was slowly wanking his cock. She said put it away we will have plenty of time later.

We then proceeded to go to the pub

Anyone want to know more

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes please. I love bi fun.

yes please

Mmmmmmm

caterham

We drank at the pub a few drinks then donna stood up, we were outside by the way and said drink up you two I'm feeling horny. And need both of your cocks

caterham

As we headed home we were all fruity, we didn't waste any time, running up the stairs me getting drinks as i walked into the room I was greeted with donna and Ian standing kissing there hands all over the place. I put the drinks down and joined in one minute donna kissing me the next kissing Ian all the time our hands rubbing everyone. Then taking a deep breath and stepping backward she said get those jeans off, well we didn't need asking twice. We resumed kissing rubbing cocks fanny and arsed. Then she released inns cock holding it by the Base I wanked his shaft Ian had one hand in her knickers and the other was wanking me as they kissed. Then she dropped to her knees and began sucking Ian all the time Ian was still wanking me, after a short time she stopped looked up and said what are you waiting for get down here and suck his cock with me.

I kneeled down and we both took it in turns sucking his cock every so often she would slap it on my face and me on hers. The two of us sucking deep and hard with moans of encouragement from Ian and slurping from us two. I stood up and she continued to suck us both Ian wanking my cock into her mouth and when she stopped on mine face fucking. Then she pulled inns cock towards the ground it was my turn to have then both sucking and sharing my cock both in turn and slurping and licking their tongue touching only pausing to kiss before resuming

mmmmmm...mmmm. more please I'm hard already reading this.

caterham

This carried on we moved to the bed all of us sucking licking no apprehension just doing what we felt like. I remember pulling donna across the bed so her head over hang then I climbed on and told Ian how she.liked to be teased. She spread her legs and we put a pillow under her back. I then grabbed inns coxk and pulled him towards her pussy. She loves me teasing her by rubbing my cock up and down her pussy lips and then wanking at the entrance just the tip in. I did this for a while showing Ian then put his coxk in place of mine all the time donna breathing heavily and arching her back. I then moved owns coxk up and.down donnas pussy wanking. The head into her pussy. Then I took donnas hand and put it on inns cock so she could rub his cock up and down. Once the motion had begun and moved to donnas head first offering my cock but she spun me round and pulled my ass cheeks apart. I could feel her pulling me towards her then the pleasure of her tongue licking and delving into my ass all the time I couldn't see what was going on behind me. Her panting became more louder and rhythmic, then I stopped and looked round to see how they were getting on

Mmmmmm hot

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

caterham

When I turned I could see why she was panting she had let him push his coxk part way in, he leaned back so it looked like it was only the head but being a large coxk I knew he had pushed in. My wife on the other hand had the look of a naughty child. We broke off as she said she wanted a pee, now Ian is into watersports so she sat him on the toilet his coxk still hard between her legs throwing and jumping against her pussy where she proceeded to piss on him

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Please.continue ..great start

caterham

She pissed until she had no more then told me to lick her clean and suck inns coxk. I did as I was asked we then walked back into the bedroom she said she needed to be fucked. To be honest after her letting him in bare I wanted to see some more. I told Ian to lay on the bed and said to donna to lay on him and they could both suck my cock as they kissed. She looked at me strange I then said if you want to you can slide your pussy along ians coxk while you do so. The two of them began sucking my cock and licking it from all sides occasionally I pulled her hair so she could kiss him. She was grinding harder and sliding harder along ians shaft. Puffing and panting hard and with encouragement I took this as my moment to do something unheard of

Very good, more please!

caterham

I pulled my cock away and left them kissing and donna dry fucking him, I.moved to the end of the bed and inserted 2 fingers in her so as she slid back along his coxk she slid into my figures she angled herself so her clothes rubbed along his now very wet shaft with my right hand I pulled ians coxk backwards while still fingerings her she didn't stop thrusting and carried on pushing back onto my fingers I sucked ians coxk while fingerings and now wet I began to push his coxk against her pussy each thrust would push his cochlear along her folds of her pussy and lodge at her entrance the teasing was driving her wild, harder and harder she pushed and each time I helps ians cock to her pussy but she kept clenching and not letting him I'm, then I said donna push back

She said condom

I said you have already had him in you

caterham

She looked at me and pushed back I held also cock and she gave a deep. Breath, then she began to ride him, then out of the blue she said if he comes you have to clean it up. I looked at her and said well he won't, she then glared and said I will make him come

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Mmm, very hot story indeed

Horny now.

By *taffsfun73Man  over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

Mmmm great story wish i was have a great 3 way like this

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Love it so much

caterham

I watched as she rode him like a horse galloping to the finish Ian tried to move but she refused to let him I watched her impaling herself on him she knew she was in control he was a cock for her she just wanted to make him come. As hard as Ian tried he could not compete with her, he tried to hold back but she knew how to ride and squirm the pleasure was too much Ian grunted he was nearly there but she kept riding him with wanton passion. She wanted him to come and come he was going too. With a loud grunt and palpitations he came, grunting and panting I watched as she clamped down on him taking all deep inside her, then she fell on top of him moaning and shaking. They shared a kiss and then she looked over at me and said, you wanted it now get over here and clean me.

She stayed on all Fours only able to lift a leg to let Ian slide out instinctively I knelt down and began licking her gaping pussy Ian stood up and walked around to get a better view, I then took his still hard coxk and sucked him, I asked if I could lay on the bed. As I lay with my own head over the end of the bed she straddled me clenching to make the Cum run out I lapped at her pussy, and with my right hand grabbed ians cock pulling it towards her pussy as I licked from underneath. He rubbed his cock on her pussy as I licked before inserting again for a few thrust, I could feel my own orgasm coming as my wife had started to suck my cock while I licked, then I felt it I was coming and Ian leaned over donnas shoulder as I shot they both took it in turns to take my come into there mouths and kiss.

We all fell in exhaustion before calling it a night and going to bed

Anyone interested in the meet play with four of us

By *wingme22Man  over a year ago

Galway

Yes please!!!

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Great story

More please

Interested to hear more please.

Very good x

Very sexy story!

caterham

So, following on from this play ian found him self a cracking New girl in the scene who was as naughty as he was. a real corker, curvy peachy bum full gravity denighying bbobs and a cracking smile.

We first met her at a freinds vanila bbq, and as the day went on and we all got tipsy and daring we found ourselves alone the 4 of us. At which point ian got his cock out and said he was horny. To which both ladies said Tom give him a suck will you. I looked startled ro which D said go on, i kneel and he pushes his cock in my mouth and sighs, at which point i feel a hand pushimg my head further down forcing more of ian cock in my mouth i gag pull back Only to see its helen pushimg my head down, then we hear noises, ian pull his cock back and i pretending to be tying my laces up.

Would you like to know more

Great story

[Removed by poster at 19/05/17 09:37:06]

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago