FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > B&B

B&B

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was sent on a job to Bristol with another chap. We had about 2weeks work there so we found ourselves a cheap B&B. It was run by a nice friendly lady in her 40s.

We were into the second week, when one morning she asked us if we were going to the pub again that evening. We answered "yes, why?" Then she said "Would you mind if I came with you? I haven't been out for ages" We said we'd be delighted to have her company. So we agreed we would go out around 8 that evening.

We knocked on her door just before 8 and she came out wearing a tight multi-coloured dress that exposed half of her breasts. I was lost for words and just gawped but Simon was full of compliments and offered his arm to her. So off we went to the pub.

She was really good company, and had all sorts of funny tales to tell about the B&B business. There was a disco playing in the function room and She asked us we fancied a dance. Before I had a chance to answer, Simon grabbed her arm and was off. When I got there, they were shaking their stuff on the dance floor. After about 10mins they came back for a rest arm in arm and laughing. I noticed a couple of poppers had come undone on the bottom of her dress, and as she walked, the tops of her stockings were on show.

To be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start

Sounds like Fun

She grabbed me and said "your turn to dance with me", and led me onto the floor. The record changed to a slow one so we danced close. She said into my ear, "I saw you looking at my stocking tops. Did you like what you saw?" I told her she looked great, and should serve our breakfast dressed like that. She asked if I'd like to see more, and when I nodded, she snapped open another popper, parted her dress and leaned back to give me a view of a lacy thong.

She saw my cock harden and put her hand on it and began rubbing. "You're in my bed tonight she said.

More please

Good start more please

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

More please

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

What's the name of this place lol great story so far keep going

Great story keep going

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

please carry on

By *slandhopperMan  over a year ago

bristol

Please carry on. Great story. Please pm the B and B.

Yes please send me name of b and b.sounds like a great place

More please

This happened about 20 yrs ago. So I won't be passing on the address. More tomorrow.

When we got back to Simon he couldn't take his eyes off Jane, as she hadn't bothered to do up her poppers. We had a couple more drinks and dances with Jane, then we walked back to the B&B arm in arm, Jane between us.

Jane invited us in to her lounge for a nightcap as a thankyou for taking her out. Simon said he'd rather have a kiss, so she walked sexily over to him, took his head in her hands, and snogged his face off.

More

Simon had both hands on her ass, pulling her close. Jane was grinding herself against him. She reached out for me and pulled me in, then dropped her hand to my cock feeling my hardness.

When they came up for air, she said "now for yours" and kissed me passionately, still rubbing my cock. Her hands went to my belt and zip, my trousers dropped and my pants were pulled down over my ass. Her hands went to my cock and balls, then she pulled out of our kiss and looked me in the eye hungrily.

Simon sandwiched her between us and his hands came around the front and undid the rest of the poppers on her dress, pulling it open and off her shoulders. She was in the skimpiest bra and thong.

She stepped from between us and said "First one naked gets hiscock sucked". I had a head start so I won. She stood in front of me, spread her legs, bent over from the waist, took hold of my balls and teased my cock with her tongue before taking me in her mouth. Simon got busy with his tongue too, and he soon had her moaning.

More

By *obby19275Man  over a year ago

grantham

More please

????

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Jane said " I need to be fucked" so Simon, being nearest said he'd take care of that and proceeded to fuck her so hard, I thought she would choke on my cock. She hardly had space to draw breath.

Simon announced he was about to come. Jane said she wanted to taste it, so she turned around and took him in her mouth. I didn't see any cum leak out, she swallowed the lot. She said she wanted to sit on me, so I lay on the floor and she straddled me. Working her pussy muscles on my cock, she was incredible, I'd never had anyone be able to do that before. She stopped when Simon stood over me and held his cock for her to suck. It didn't take long to get him hard again, ready for action. He knelt down behind her and pushed her forward. I thought he was going to fuck her ass, but instead I felt his cock pushed up against mine as he entered her pussy. This really excited Jane and she got quite vocal, shouting " come on you bastards, fuck me hard".

It was my turn to say "I'm cumming", and just like before, she wanted to taste it. So she took me in her mouth and wasted nothing.

While I was recovering Simon did take her ass, and that helped in my recovery.

She said " you're not putting yours in there at the same time, take my pussy!" Happy to do her bidding, I did. It felt great. We pounded away at her until ready to cum. This time she was happy to let us both cum inside her. She was leaking out of both holes when she eventually got up.

She wished us a good night and thanked us once more for a lovely evening. The next morning we were served breakfast with her dressed as she went out except she hadn't done the poppers up on her dress. We had another evening pleasing each other before our time was up in Bristol. We haven't kept in touch, but I often think of her.

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

» Add a new message to this topic