FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Haircut

Haircut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's late afternoon, on a hot Summer's day. I've been meaning to get my hair cut,but have been delayed by a torrent of rain in a thunder storm. Everyone has disappeared in the downpour. I'm soaked through, but I've reached the Barber's Shop. I start to push on the door, but I can see a lady through the glass, she's about to lock up. She's wearing a nice,Scarlett red,low cut top, and a short Lycra skirt,with very shapely,smooth,soft, bare legs. My eye is drawn to the pretty white, lacy straps of her bra, exposed on her shoulders. She's about to mouth "Sorry, we're closing", but then,looks me over, and notices that I'm looking her over, and opens the door.

She smiles, and says, "I guess we can fit you in as our last customer",and guides me with a gentle,stroking, shove towards the Barber's chair.. It's then that I notice another Barber,a guy, who I happen to know is actually her partner (I should confess that I've had my hair cut here before,and I know that she's definitely noticed my secret glances at her gorgeous cleavage in the mirror during previous visits). He seems to exchange a wry smile with her.

I sit in the chair,and so,it begins. She says "Oh!, but,you're soaked, and, unbidden, produces a towel, and starts dabbing with it on my back,then shoulders,then chest. My rigid member is now making a clearly visible tent in my trousers,but, and to my sheer delight,she dabs down there anyway,seemingly pretending that she hasn't noticed.

The haircut begins with all of the usual things that I have always,secretly,adored: her pussy nudging and squirming against my elbow as she moves around me, from side to side, the weighty nudge of her,so soft and warm, boobs against my shoulders , whilst I catch delicious glimpses of her beautiful cleavage, exposed by her low cut top, in the mirror, hoping,throughout, that she notices me looking . I can also,however, see her partner standing behind her in the mirror now, and, can it be?, it looks like he's starting to rub the bulge in his trousers, almost as if he know's, very well, that something is about to happen, and he wants to, properly, enjoy the show.............

I can continue the story, if anyone might be interested ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

Please do

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm yes please x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm in haircut heaven!, with this beautiful woman dancing,enticingly and teasingly around me in close contact, so close that I can feel her hot breath on my cheek as she trims my sideburns,whilst I survey her gorgeous figure in the mirror.

"Is it OK, so far?", she asks, sweetly. I gulp,glancing at my hair, but mainly ogling her adorable legs, and croaking "err, could I have it shorter please?"......"Why" she whispers, softly, "Of course", flashing a cheeky smile,and then, disappears, for a moment, behind me.

When she reappears, in the mirror, I can see that her Lycra skirt has suddenly gotten significantly "shorter", revealing a lacy thong, and her top seems to be hanging hanging quite a bit more off her shoulder. I'm thinking that she must have had that thong on all all day, and wondering how moist and musty and sweet it must be by now. My mind is reeling. Can this really be happening?.

I glance in the mirror, but I can see that her partner is just carrying on as if everything is perfectly normal, until,after I see that he is now drawing the shop blinds, shutting out the prospect of the storm through the misted up windows, locking the door.

She turns away, apparently reaching for something, although I can't imagine what that lucky object might be, bending over as she reaches, and I'm privileged to view her beautiful bottom,and her lacy thong, all rucked up between her gorgeous pussy lips, which are spilling out of the sides of the damp fabric of her thong.

Disbelieving,now, I glance in the mirror, wide eyed, I glance in the mirror to repeat my check for reality, but I can see that her partner has now, clearly, well and truly , unzipped, his proud cock now on clear display, and he's stroking it in anticipation.

The haircut is finished, she puts her implements away ,bends towards me, revealing her cleavage even more as she dips down,and towards, me, staring at me intensely, and says "would you like gel?".........Well, err, I guess that I do, and so I can hear myself squeak "Yes!"

Without another word, she unzips me, and, of course, my cock springs out, twitching. I've no idea what's going to happen now. Maintaining intense eye contact with me, she reaches a hand back, back towards the shelf under the mirror, where the assorted pots of lotions reside.

Her hand returns, gloopy this time, with gel, all the time fixing me with her beautiful gaze and warm smile. She comes closer, her hand dripping with the blue glop, reaching,teasingly, ever closer to my straining, throbbing, cock, until,and at long, long last, her pretty,dainty fingers slowly wrap themselves around my purple helmet, ever so gently at first, but then firmer, and firmer yet, now gripping, now squeezing, sliding up and down, slowly at first, but then harder, and faster.

I'm breathing harder now,almost grunting with pleasure, and I can feel that I'm almost at the point of an explosive,twitching,spurting release of a jet of hot cum,up,up in the air, when...she suddenly stops."Time to pay now,Sir!"

Still maintaining eye contact, she backs away,smiling,towards the mirror behind her. With one hand behind her,she hurriedly pushes the potion jars to one side,and places her bum on the ledge of the shelf, her Lycra skirt now having fully ridden up around her waist, revealing that gorgeous,lacy thong, finally. It's struggling to conceal her pussy. I can see her mound through the thin fabric.

She kicks off her shoes, and then,at first, rests her,now bare,feet on the arms of the Barber's chair, but then, and to my disbelief, I can feel her dainty feet clamping,forcefully around my cock,starting to rub up and down my shaft, but then pulling, gently at first, but then more urgently.......pulling,pulling....pulling me out of the chair, leading me out by my straining cock.

I rise, captured, mesmerised by this beautiful goddess of sex. Her legs are splayed out now, this exquisite butterfly, her hands pulling her pretty thong to one side. She beckons me forward, beckons me down. I have no need of further invitation.

My tongue finds the soft skin of her thigh at first, gently licking and flicking, always heading up, and along, the satin smooth flesh of her inner thigh, until it discovers the texture of her thong,at first,but then,at last, the silky smooth,sweet, peachy delights of her hot,wet pussy lips....and I go to work now, probing and suckling and savouring her boiling sexy honeypot with my teasing tongue and lips.

I can hear that her breathing is heavy now, can feel her start to shudder and quiver .....I feel I should stop,just for a moment, to properly take in this majestic experience, so I can remember this beautiful woman in her glory....and then I catch a sight of her partner, behind me, in the mirror.

He's gripping and stroking his engorged cock, enjoying the site of his woman being pleasures. He moves forward, until the his bell end finds her pretty mouth, and she sucks eagerly, and greedily on him, whilst I guide my own shiny purple helmet in past her slippery cunt lips and start pumping in earnest............

Hope you guys liked my story, any comments welcome

I'd love to make this come true, in case any ladies or couples might be interested

By *aturally sexyCouple  over a year ago

watford

» Add a new message to this topic