FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > An Older woman

An Older woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I'm a handyman and was fitting some flooring my friends mother in law. She is an older lady in her 60's but you could see she was beautiful when she was younger as she still attractive. At this point I'm only 25 and no girlfriend and she no man as her husband had left her.

One day I'm fitting some flooring in her spare bedroom when she brings a tray with a pot of tea and some biscuits on it in to the room and tells me to have a brew. She places the tea in the middle of the floor and as she does I take a quick peak down her blouse to see she has a nice red bra on,as I'm looking she lefts her head to catch me and gives me a little smile I quickly turn my head and say thanks for the tea in reply she mentions it's ok to look we are all only human after all, I apologise and try to carry on.

She asks if I have a girlfriend to which I replied I don't,as I answer she reaches down again and begins to pour out some tea into a cup when I can't help myself and I take another look down her blouse this time I think she has not caught me but asks if I enjoy looking at older ladies.

I feel my face turning bright red and quickly apologise again she says it's ok I've been looking at you as you work so it's only fair and has a little giggle to herself. I stand not realising I had a semi but she noticed and said the she is happy to know the she still turns guys on. She walks over to me and grabs my crotch saying that we need to take this into the main bedroom then pulling me by my crotch into her room.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

Good start more please

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

mmm yes

By *obby19275Man  over a year ago

grantham

More please

Will add soon me more later today.

By *ndym12Man  over a year ago

Ivybridge

I think the tea will be getting cold.

As a tradesman this is one of my fantasies , in fact I'd love a regular lady to use me as her toy, as her whore.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

As she pulls me into her bedroom I start thinking about my friend and if I should have fun with her mother in law but before I knew it I was flung onto her bed. Mary took hold of my work trousers and slowly began to unzip my flys as she did my cock began to force it's way out and popped out of the hole in my boxer shorts.

Mary was quick to grab hold of my cock and slowly start to stroke it looking into my eyes as she does. She slowly teasers my cock running her finger nails up and down my shaft while she has a big smile on her face she tells me that "we are gonna to have a lot of fun today as I've not had any for about a year and I need it now"

Mary pulls her top off over her head exposing her bra and before long has undone her bra exposing her nice boobs to which I was expecting a bit more of a sag but she grabs hold of them and tells me they were the best thing she's ever paid for and gives me a little wink.

Keep it going

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

grantham

More

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Nice

Mary lowered her head and slowly began to lick my shaft teasing my cock with her tongue before sliding her lips over the tip of my cock and began to suck it. It did not take long for her to get into her stride and with each suck getting a little deeper each time taking more and more down her throat.

Mary stopped sucking my shaft and placed my cock between her tits and started to use them to wank my cock. It was a little rough at first so Mary reached over to her bedside table to pull out a bottle of lube from her bedside unit and squirted a load over my cock and between her boobs, this made it slide a lot better between her amazing breasts.

Mary then stood up and climbed onto of me pushing me back onto the bed as I was sat on the edge, Mary climbing up my body kissing and licking my body on the way up before sitting on my face. She pulled her knickers to one side to reveal her pussy it was cleanly shaven and dripping wet, I quickly bury my tongue between her legs licking her wet pussy

Mary is really moaning now grinding her pussy on my face thrusting down each time she did. Mary was on top of my face for about 15 minutes grinding away when she really starts to let of bigger screams and then all of a sudden she begins to squirt all over my face letting of a big scream.

My face is covered in Mary's juice as she moves her self onto the bed. She looks at me and says " that's only the second time she's ever done that but now I want to try something for the first time" I ask "what do you want to try?" She reached out picking up the bottle of lube flipping over as she does to her hands and knees and begins to squirt some lube onto her ass hole looks back at me and tells me to "fuck my ass boy"

I look at this hot piece of ass and quick position my self behind her I ask if she has any condom Mary reached back into her draw and pulls out a box of condoms and and takes out a purple vibrator as well, she puts the dildo down and hands me a condom I quickly slide it on and slowly tease the tip of my cock on her tight hole. Mary puts her head down on the bed and tells me to "fuck it now"

I take my cock and slowly enter her hole I could tell it was her first time as it was still nice and tight on my first thrust I take it really slow but I make sure my whole length enters her all the way down till my balls are up against her butt cheeks. I get my self into a good rhythm and begin to pick up the pace and get going really fucking her nice and hard taking hold of her hips and thrusting my cock into her ass.

Mary then reaches over and takes her dildo turns it on and slides it into her pussy, she must have turned it to the max as I could feel it really vibrating in her. Before long Mary is letting out more screams and is cumming again but this time doesn't squirt but I could feel her dripping down my leg. I could feel myself getting closer to cumming when she asks me to stop, so I pull my cock slowly out of her ass and take off the Johnie.

Mary slides herself off the bed stands up and goes into her wardrobe and takes out a camera and tells me to cum on her face and tits then take a picture so she could send it to her ex. I take hold of my cock and begin to jerk it at she gets into knees pushing up her tits and opening her mouth giving me something to shoot my load over it don't take long before I fire one of the biggest loads I've ever shot catching her chin but most of it spraying her boobs Mary then hands me the camera and tells me to take the pic and to make sure I get my cock in the picture for proof. I take about 3 or 4 pics as she licks her chin taking in some of the cum then reaches taking hold of my cock to suck it dry so I take a few more pics of her doing this.

As we are done she asks me to join her in the shower for a wash down. We are in the shower cleaning each other as she explains that's she is gonna send those pics to her ex to in her words "make the fucker jealous" and asks if I had a great time I just nod my head as I a bit speechless as to what had happened but could feel her cleaning my cock and balls and was getting hard again, Mary then looks into my eyes and says "God I've missed having fun with a guy that can just get it up again in no time" and begins to jerk me again before saying "I can spend the night I would like? but you won't be getting any sleep" we then spent the whole night taking more pictures and having lots more fun.

Over the next couple of months me and Mary had met a few more meets sometimes it was just work related and sometimes sexual most of the time both but it turns out that she was definitely the horniest woman I've ever been with.

grantham

Very nice...reminds me of the first time my fuck buddy told me to slip my cock up her bum. I had never done it before, but my cock slipped in easily and she was amazed at how long I lasted..and she always gets me hard again...blooming fantastic shag and a very sexy lady for 57

Thanks for the nice mail I have received about this

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

love to help her out

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham