FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lady and Lord. Story of a submission

Lady and Lord. Story of a submission

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ed wine OP   Man  over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

"Only when you free your mind, when you entrust your soul, then pain, service, pleasure...make real sense"

I'm waiting for Him. Exactly how He told me: lingerie, make-up, beauty, fresh, seductive. No perfume. I don't understand why; I've got one very exotic, that one that turns on my other lovers. My sexual toys on the bed as well, ready to be used.

...And blindfolded, on my knees, submissive...

I'm nervous. I never met Him before. After all, I scarcely know anything about Him. He is polite on His messages, well dressed on His pictures - although I never saw His face-, verified in Fabs. But, will be He a sadic? Criminal records? Married. ..?

My rational mind tells me to close the door, run away. But it's not me who brings me here, is she... THE LADY. That sexy bitch inside me. She, who is going to take control of my mind in just a few minutes.

I don't want to know what my friends would think about th.....

....CLICK....

Oh my God!!! HE IS HERE!!!

I hear the muted steps coming into the room. Then, the soft sound of His garments getting undressed. Was that the jacket? The trousers?

"Good morning, My Lady"

"Good morning, My Lord. I am wait... Your Lady is waiting and ready, just as you told Her".

His voice is deep, masculine, with a cute accent. I feel His presence just by my side, His hand caressing my hair , His breath warming my neck. He deeply, slowly smells my trembling skin.

He takes my hands and laces them to the bed. The same with my legs. My body lays upside in a X-shape position. His lips reach mines and we kiss with fruition , our tongues dance together. Then, He continues with the game caress-smell- kiss- lick all over my skin: arms, hands, legs... Now I understand why not any perfume: He wants to enjoy my OWN scent, not an artificial odour.

My excitement increases when My Lord arrives to my already hard nipples. His tongue plays with them, His lips kiss them, squeeze them...

Oh my God!! He is on my sex!!. The tongue licks my thighs, my vaginal lips. A wave of pleasure shudders my body when He reachs my clitoris. Slowly, slightly like a teenager at first . Then, the movements become stronger, rhythmical. An incipient orgasm is growing from my insides...

“M-m-my Lord, it-t-t´s coming...”

And suddenly, He stops licking. He whispers in my ear, his breath wears a strong scent of my intimate fluids.

“No, you´re not allowed to cum until I say so”

He unties me from the bed and turns my body upside down.

“My Lady knows that the other woman has to be punished. She has interfered between My Lady and Her Lord”

I DO know what he means. When we were messaging each other in Fabs, I pretended to be enigmatic and tough with Him: I didn´t answered His messages on time, I wrote in the forums knowing that He was waiting for an answer.... The typical games of flirting.

“Well, I just wanted to.....”

.....TCHASSSS.....

The whiplash burst on my buttocks. It’s not a violent strike but strong enough to feel an acute pain.

“Ouch!!! ...I’m very sorr...”

....TCHASSSSS....

Again, the pain shivers down my spine. And then a third, a fourth...

“Please, i-i-it hurts. I just preten....”

“Silence!!! I’m not talking to YOU. I’m talking to The Lady!!!

The whip continues striking my lacerated skin, again and again

Suddenly, something happens inside my mind, a familiar sensation. A kind of transformation. An evolution. An enlightenment. A fresh air of freedom...

“My Lord, it’s me, Your Lady. The other woman has been very, very bad and deserves to be punished. But she is gone now”

He stops lashing.

“My Lady must break free from the other woman. It’s the only way to serve Her Lord and reach the highest summit of freedom and pleasure."

He spreads a fresh balsam over the chafes on my skin that reliefs the pain. Then, kisses my skin gently. The pain becomes a sweet pleasure. His lips and tongue slides over and between my buttocks, reaching once again my vulva.

And the pleasure increases again. Something enters inside me. It’s one of my toys. His mouth, fingers, toys are inundated by my fluids. Waves of climax shake my body. I can´t wait any longer to cum...

But he stops pleasing me. He takes my body in His arms and let me standing against the wall. Put the handcuffs on my wrists and hungs them in a hook. I hardly can stand on my toes because the hook is very high and my legs, body and arms are totally stretched.

"Now My Lady. Now you are allowed to let free your sensations, to enjoy your beauty body..."

(Continues in Act II, Thursday 3rd Nov)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Act II

My body is partly suspended by the handcuffs on a hook at the wall, my legs open. My Lord is kissing, licking, biting my body, leaving my skin soaked. His strong hands grab and stroke every curve of my anatomy. He takes my breasts, eats them desperately, play with my nipples. He slides down my belly and reaches my vulva. It´s wet, hot, open like a flower...

My Lord’s tongue plays with my lips, enter on it, lick my clitoris. His hands grab strongly my thighs, my buttocks.

...and the orgasm arrives at last.

“My Lord, She’s cummminnnggggg.....Aaaaaaahhhhhhh”

A burst of sensations blows from the inside. Coloured sparks illuminate my bandaged eyes. My legs lose the strength to support my body and all its weight falls into my wrists. The explosion of pleasure mixes with the pain in the wrists. I can’t stand in that posture. I need feel Him inside me, right now!

“My Lord, please, fuck me...”

He whispers to my ear, with his grave voice. The strong scent of my fluids invades his face, his breath.

“My Lady, you are not allowed to that, not still. I’ll fuck you later, if you deserve it”

He lifts me back in the same standing posture and keeps on licking me, this time stronger and in all my genital zone: vulva, ass, thighs...

And then begins a crazy game of fingers, tongue and toys entering my vulva and anus, playing with my clitoris...

“M-m-my Lord, Sh-she’s cummminnnng agaiiiinnnnnn....aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!”

The orgasm shakes my body and my legs fall again. The pain on my wrists becomes unbearable. Then, He hooks off my hands from the wall, and turns my body facing it. And continue with the game of toys, fingers and tongue. My ass, vulva and thighs are totally soaked, flooded by my fluids and His saliva.

Then comes other orgasm. And a fourth...

“Ple-please my Lord, make me Yours. Take me to the bed. I’ll serve you there...”

“Not still. You´ll serve me here. On your knees”.

I get down on my knees. My Lord unleashes my hands and removes the mask from my face.

“Remember, you are not allowed to watch into my eyes, as far as I won’t tell you”.

I keep my sight down. I just see his firm nude legs in front of me. Then, I can see my reflection on the mirror. Black lingerie, suspenders, fishnet holds-up, heels, my rounded breasts exposed. My hair is scrambled and my skin sweating. My red lips are open, forced by the exacerbated breathing. He is standing in front of me. I, on my knees and my head down. At His service. That is my place. Lord and Lady.

That woman in the mirror... She is who brings me here. She makes me become His Lady, His whore, ...His slave.

...and I want it that way.

(Continues Saturday 5th Nov)

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Fuck that's so erotic waaaaah I would luv a woman do that to me mmmmmm

"Fuck that's so erotic waaaaah I would luv a woman do that to me mmmmmm"

Thanks mate. There are thousands of Ladies, but still they don't know it. Or don't dare to accept it...

Act III

I lift my eyes till His waist. A virile shape hides behind His briefs. I take them out and His masculinity pops up. I caress it gently. It´s soft and warm. My tongue licks every little curve, every hidden angle. His skin gets soaked and shining by my saliva. The cock become bigger inside my mouth.

I grab it with one hand. The other strokes his pubis, thighs, buttocks, ass. His member gets in and out from my mouth. I feel it vibrating, the movements becoming stronger. One of my fingers enters in his anus. Am I too dared to do this? But my Lord exhales a little whisper and I continue with the movements.

My hand wanks Him energically. My Lord takes my hair and forces to suck Him deeper. His member is too big for my mouth, but I achieve to deepthroat it completely. I feel He is close to ejaculate.

“Does my Lord want to feed His Lady?

“Not still, go to bed”

I am frustrated. I expected to serve my Lord till the end.

"But My Lord, She can do it better. Just let Her..."

"My Lady has done it perfectly and She will be repaid right now"

I sense a deep feeling of satisfaction and pride. He is lastly happy with me!!! I would't permit myself not serving My Lord how it deserves. That is my commitment here and now.

I lay on the bed. My breathing and muscles are relaxing and there’s no more pain. All my body burns and the sexual desire invades my intimacy. I need Him to make me love.

“Now, my Lady, you can look at me”

He is tall, mature, fit. Not the type of a model, but handsome in His years. His eyes reflect a wide experience, a calm insight.

“My Lord, will you fuck me now?”

“Is that what my Lady wants?”

“Yes, your Lady wants it. Your Lady would like to feel her Lord inside”

“And that´s what She will have”

(Finishes in Act IV, Monday 7th)

Act IV.

My Lord turns my body down. I feel His masculinity pressing softly in my lubricated vagina. It doesn´t get into entirely, just makes slight movements between the lips and the clitoris. I’m desperate to feel him inside...

“Please, my Lord, get inside....stronger”

“Shhh....be patient, my Lady”

Soft caresses roam my sweated spine, my buttocks, my ass, my thighs, my legs, my toes... This restrained pleasure is killing me softly and I need it harder.

“Please, my Lord, do it harde....”

Tchsss

A violent spank whips my buttocks and suddenly, his member forces abruptly inside me. And then, my Lord begins a series of strong, rhythmic, rough movements. The orgasm is inevitable...

“My Lord, S-h-h-ee is againnnnnnnnnnn......aaarrrghhhh.....mmmmmm”

A crazy succession of postures, hard fucking, spanks, come again and again. He turns me up, down, force between my legs...I see His cock getting in and out from me, hard, soaked, shinning. He has become a mad, frenetic, desperate lover. Firm, a little rough, controlling me but respectful at the same time.

And I fall in His sexual storm. I lose my identity. It’s not me anymore. It’s the Lady, that bitch howling of pleasure, her mouth open in an obscene expression, asking for more and more...

My Lord kisses me, eats my tits, my nipples... Our bodies melt in a unique body, our souls are just one, I belong to Him and He belongs to me. A moment that will last an eternity...

“Now my Lady, it´s moment to serve totally to Your Lord. On your knees”.

He stands in front of me. His cock wet, red, burning, soaked with my fluids...

“Now, my Lady will implore to receive His Lord’s seed”, says Him.

“Yes, my Lord. This Lady wants to receive your seed”.

I suck him, with energetic movements of my head and hands. I feel Him inside my mouth, ready to burst.

“Please, my Lord, give me your seed, cum all over your Lady’s face, please, She wants it...”

...And finally it comes. The first spunk goes directly into my open mouth. Then, others splash over my cheeks, lips and chin, sliding down throw my neck and breast. I relish his savour, smell, the wet, soft and warm touch over my skin.

I’m satisfied and proud. I’ve given to my Lord what He expected from me. I’ve serviced Him the way He deserves.

And now, EVERYTHING makes sense. She, the Lady, on her knees, looking down, the mouth open, agitated, soaked by her Lord's semen. Dominated, submissive. This is her place. It couldn't be another way. She doesn't want another way...

My Lord bends down over me. His body is sweating, his breathing agitated. Gently, kisses my lips and face, sharing his essence from me.

Then, He hugs me in a tender cuddle, our bodies embraced on the bed, our breathing agitated, our skin wet and hot, our souls melted in just one spirit. I don´t care how much this moment will last, we are one right now. None of us says anything, nothing interferes the moment. Just Lord and Lady. We just live this instant like it was an eternity.

And so, the Lady fails asleep on His Lord’s arms...

Epilogue

I wake up. There is something strange in the room. The Lord is not here. There are no toys on the bed. No heat, no sexual smell in the ambience. I look into the mirror. No makeup nor semen on my face. No sexy lingerie; I’m wearing my usual pyjama.... the Lady is gone as well. It’s early in the morning and I’m still confused. Was it real or just a dream?

I search messages in my Fab’s inbox. Some friends and lots of eager fuckers, sending me absurd pictures of pricks. But none of Him. Was even the Lord real...?

Maybe it´s better this way. I hate that Lady taking control of my rational mind.

But I know I'll miss them both.

And suddenly....

The End

(To the Muses who inspired me, to my Ladies)

Adrian, 2016

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh my gosh. Amazing!!! But to lose him just as you've found him x

What if it was a premonitory dream...?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What if it was a premonitory dream...?"

Well if that is the case The scene is set within the head. The excitement of the memory will become a turn on. A fantasy that you are never quite sure will become reality.

» Add a new message to this topic