FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Girls night out

Girls night out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ommenhim OP   Couple  over a year ago

wigan

This was it, the moment had come… she checked herself in the mirror, smoothed down her little black dress took a deep breath and said, with a slight tremor in her voice “let’s go!”.

‘Her’ day had really started after checking into the hotel at 11am, mistress had done all the planning so she didn’t know what to expect. Leaving their overnight bags mistress had taken her husband down to the city streets and to a glass doored building. He hadn’t chance to check the name but as the door opened it was clear that this was some kind of salon. The receptionist looked up at them, took a moment then smiled, “Mrs Jones?, come this way”. Mistress smiled back, amused that she’d been recognised as she was the only woman to bring along her husband, she’d called to discuss the treatments required a week ago. “This is Mrs and Mr Jones” the receptionist said as she held the door to the first treatment room, “..this is Jenny!”

“Hi Mrs Jones” said Jenny, ignoring the bewildered husband behind her “Lets begin…He should strip!”. Mr Jones’ face flushed as his wife simply turned and nodded once. He knew she meant it and so started to unbutton the pink shirt he’d been told to wear, he slipped it off and hung it over the chair, next his shoes he slipped off and socks, delaying the moment he dreaded when he had to remove his jeans showing his pink lace underwear. He fumbled with his belt. His fingers shook as he unbuttoned the fly. “Get on with it!” Mistress commanded eliciting a stifled giggle from Jenny in her white salon uniform. He pulled down his jeans, prompting another chuckle from Jenny, which made mistress smile. Mr Jones now stood naked in front of the two ladies, but for a pair of pink lace panties, “Those too” Jenny said as she looked him up and down.. Mistress gave another nod to confirm. He knew he had no choice, he’d discussed preparation with mistress and he knew what she expected and so knew the panties had to go. He slipped his fingers into the lacy waist band and smoothed the panties down his thighs, letting them fall to his ankles where Jenny noticed, for the first time a silver anklet. Mr Jones stepped delicately out of his panties

“I see your problem now”, Jenny offered to mistress with a sympathetic smile. “Yes he’s never going to satisfy a woman like me so I may as well see if he can do anything else useful”

The next hour was spent having hot wax applied to Mr Jones’ body, starting with his legs, the pain of the hair being ripped out was nothing to the embarrassment he felt as Jenny and mistress chatted openly about his little clit, the differences between him and a real man. As they relaxed the small talk developed to jenny talking about her boyfriend who she commented was quite big, how it had scared her at first and how she realised when he first fucked her that she’d never bother with a smaller cock again and definitely not a tiny clit like Mr Jones’. Jenny opened up her iPhone and said “That’s it” with a naughty smile on her face, showing the screen to Mrs Jones. Mrs Jones face reddened and she shifted in her seat as she looked. “Mmmm that would feel nice… would be good to feel a real man!”

“This won’t take long” said Jenny as she applied the wax to his cock…they both laughed.

His body was puffy and tender from having all the hair removed and the cool lotion Jenny smoothed over him was soothing, she held his dicklet between her fingers as she massaged in the cream then dropped it with a chuckle.

Mr Jones was instructed to dress and enjoyed the feeling of the lace against his skin as he pulled his panties up his legs his jeans felt rough against his hairless skin.

The girls in the salon were gathered around as they left and he felt his face redden as mistress paid for the treatment, it was clear they were enjoying a laugh at his expense. “Just a minute” one said as they made for the door, “can I borrow him?” Mrs Jones agreed. “Have a seat, we can’t have him untidy”. The next few minutes were spent in full view of the whole salon as the assistant plucked his eyebrows shaping them in to a feminine curve. “All done” she declared, “much better”. All agreed!

As they walked hand in hand down the street he felt less masculine, he felt changed, it was clear to all who was in charge.

Mistress suggested a quick drink and chose an expensive looking bar, with dim lighting and opulent décor, they took up two bar stools as the bartender approached

“Hi guys what can I get you”, “a pint of lager and…” Mr Jones replied quickly before Mistress interrupted “He’ll have a glass of wine”, she shot a look at him, “a nice rose… and a large Malibu and please”. The bartender readjusted his position, quickly looked between the two, smirked and asked Mistress which Rose, offering the wine menu. “The pinkest please!” she replied with a grin and a flirtatious wink. She had his attention.

The quick drink became three and both were feeling relaxed, Mrs Jones had watched as groups of men who had finished work for the day had come in, Mr Jones had noticed her gaze had dropped lower as she scanned them, her eyes widening at times as, he presumed, she had noticed anything ‘interesting’. Some had passed close and she had smiled at them making them smile back before doing a double take as they realised she was sat with her husband. He knew some of the men were looking over and clearly talking about them and saw that his Mistress had lowered the buttons on her blouse.

“These are on me” the bartender got their attention as he placed the drinks down “I’ve finished now if I could join you for a drink?” it was clear he was addressing Mrs Jones. “Of course” she smiled back following him with her eyes as he rounded the bar “aren’t you going to offer your seat sissy?” “but, but …. “ he stammered. “go and have a sit down over there” she said nodding towards a seat by the window “while I have a chat”.

Over the next 40 minutes he sat, not acknowledging his wife and the bartender, but acutely aware when the bartender pulled his stool closer, when he saw her hand touch his leg, as she played with the silver cross around her neck, as she rested her feet on the crossbar of his stool between his open legs. As they finished their drinks, she stood between his thighs her hands resting on them, her wedding ring glinting in the light. He leaned forward and kissed her goodbye, it started as a peck but lasted just a moment too long and as she broke the bartender pressed a paper into her hand.

“Sissy!” she commanded and he followed her out.

At the hotel he ran her a bath and relaxed while she bathed, he occasionally heard her phone ping when she received a text.

When it was his turn to bathe he took a glass of the pink wine mistress had put in the fridge as a little dutch courage for what was to come… he checked everywhere for hair, his balls his little cockette, his legs and most importantly his pussy, he knew mistress expected perfection and Jenny had done a good job.

His phone pinged ‘Back in a while your things are ready be in the bar by 8’.

He dried off then moisturised in the bathroom before entering the bedroom where he was met with two boxes, both black and both wrapped with a pink bow! He pulled the ribbon on the smaller box and opened it up. The box had pink tissue lining which he softly opened up to find immaculately laid out underwear. The matching set of black sheer fabric highlighted with pink embroidery consisted of a bra, brazillian panties and suspender belt., lifting the lingerie out revealed a pair of whalenet stockings with a pink lace trim. But first things first!

While he wondered where Mistress was he painted both his toe and finger nails in the deep red shade he’d been given making sure to do a good job and without smudging. Next, he applied his makeup which he’d been practising so as not to look like a complete tranny faggot, as mistress put it, he was getting good at smokey sensual eye makeup for a softer look. He looked through the mirror seeing his feminine side building but still wondering what on earth had led him to this.

With makeup done he put on his cage as instructed, it was really small, and fitted him perfectly, not being to obvious and would fit in his panties well… as he clicked the lock his phone pinged. Mistress: I hope you’re nearly ready…I am!. I’m at a bar having a drink with a friend … back soon xxxx. “at a bar… with which friend” He wondered but his question was answered ‘ping’ .. he opened the message which displayed a selfie of mistress and the bartender from earlier. The next message whooshed up…’He’s a real man sissy!’ he read it over and over wondering what she meant, as they’d had fun saying what ‘real men’ were like. Underneath his makeup he could feel his face redden with humiliation and jealousy. PING!, another message… he hesitated …. Quickly he pulled on the stockings he’d un packed fastening the suspenders around his waist and attaching the clasps, he was picking up his bra when another ping… he ignored it… and fastened the clasp readjusting his tiny tits… he couldn’t help it when the third message came and opened up his phone. The first picture was a mans legs with mistress hand, complete with wedding ring half way up his thigh, the second a little further and the third her hand was resting higher her fingers just touching his flies her thumb wrapped around the unmistakeable bulge of a hard, long cock.

With a sense of urgency Mr Jones opened the other box which held his new dress chosen by Mistress. He knew it would be short and sexy as she liked his legs on show and seeing what she had bought overwhelmed him with love. She had found the dress he never could and he just hoped it fitted, in that moment the images of Mistress touching the bartenders erect cock were forgotten, he was like a girl before prom.

Looking in the mirror he smoothed down the dress, it reached just below his stocking tops, the heels mistress had bought him weeks before lengthened his legs beautifully, the wavy brunette wig she had bought looked sexy as it flowed over his shoulders, his makeup was as good as he had managed so far. Turning he admired his own bum and legs, the red soles of his heels begged attention.

PING! Mistress: On my way back be in the bar in 5, the picture attached stopped him in his tracks. Mistress’ hand holding a cock!... a big cock! His head whirled partly from the wine partly the adrenaline and jealousy running through his veins partly the excitement. He sat for a minute to compose himself. He had been told 5 minutes! He took one last drink before walking to the mirror….

This was it, the moment had come… she checked herself in the mirror, smoothed down her little black dress took a deep breath and said, with a slight tremor in her voice “let’s go!”. SHE headed for the door. Hanging on the door was a silver clutch purse with a yellow post it note saying ‘for you Sasha XXXX’. Sasha took a moment to open up the purse and inside found a lipstick and sachets of lube and…. That was it! She opened the door placed the room key card in her clutch as the door clicked shut.

As the door opened Sasha straightened up her back, and strode out past reception towards the bar. In the bar she glanced around for Mistress… her position of safety, she needed the support to stop all her insecurities surfacing.. the smile from the bar washed over her like warmth on a cold day.

“Good evening Sasha”, I couldn’t believe how Mistress looked …. The black dress she wore fitted her perfectly showing off her cleavage, sequins led down to her kegs and the highest of heels. I forgot for a moment … well… who I was, “Good evening Mistress, you look… amazing!” “Not too bad yourself sissy, the dress suits you. Would you like a drink?”, “Yes please” I answered the words stuck in my throat a second. There was something about mistress that seemed different. “Mike!, this is Sasha… Sasha Mike… Could you get her a glass of Rose please” As Mike poured I knew he knew, I knew Mistress had probably told him that her useless fag husband was on his way. We sat and drank as people passed by, relaxing into the fact I was now Sasha until Mistress said “what about him he’s hot!” I turned to see him, dressed in a light suit with dark Italian looks… my eyes immediately dropped to his tight suit trousers and the outline of his cock, even soft straining the classic cut of his trousers. Fuck! Fuck!, the first man ive looked at and I look straight at his cock and Mistress saw.

“Its ok Sasha us girls all look, he had a nice dick!... a mans dick!” I felt my face flush.

As we walked down the road I tried to walk as feminine as I could, wanting to look the part, not like a tranny fag. By now I’d d*unk quite a bit and felt some confidence returning. If I was going to be dressed in public I was going to have fun!

“Here” Mistress said as we approached the bar I took a deep breath! I knew we were in the gay part of town but had no idea what to expect.

As we entered we were greeted by the two doormen, “evening ladies”… I quickly checked but neither were smirking there was nothing underlying their welcome. As we entered my head slightly dipped through nerves and embarrassment, I scanned the customers to see who was staring… no one! Mistress ordered drinks again and another glass of pink wine for me the bartender looked both of us up and down then smiled. We downed our free shots which burned and, like a drug, instantly relaxed me. We sat opposite in a booth Mistress watched me as we sat, prompting “What?, Why do you keep looking?”… “Oh nothing” she replied… a few minutes later and she hadn’t taken her eyes off me, watching as I sipped my rose wine, my fingers delicately cupping the bowl of the glass, my red lipstick staining its rim. I felt more self-conscious under the judging eyes of Mistress as she watched than I had so far today. “You are such a sissy Sasha!” she laughed. “Tonights going to be fun!”. My face flushed again but the words melted the growing tension in my shoulders. I straightened up, remembered to cross my legs giving anyone passing a view of my long fishnetted legs and the patent black 6”heels with the red sole Mistress had bought. I pulled my dress down a touch to cover my stocking tops. As I looked up through my false eyelashes Mistress smiled looking straight into my eyes “Good girl sissy!”.

As we chatted and drank Mistress pointed out which men she liked and described what it was that attracted her to them, their looks, the different parts of their bodies I could only look and agree, I commented from time to time on things that just weren’t right. “yes but look at his face” I said about one “yes but look down sissy” Mistress replied. And I did! The man in question was pretty average build, she’d picked out his casual but very smart clothing, but there it was!, his dark blue jeans weren’t too tight but you could clearly see the outline of a big cock, his flies bulged slightly, as my eyes followed the shape there must have been four inches hanging below the crotch of his jeans… I could even make out the shape of the head of his cock!. She tapped my leg, to bring me back to the room and as I broke my stare I made the mistake of looking up and straight into his eyes…. He just smiled back. It was obvious what I’d been looking at and I turned quickly back to Mistress my face burned. Mistress laughed! “Slut!”

We moved between bars as the night picked up, we stood in some bars with men ogling our legs, some sniggering, some looking us both up and down as we passed, when I followed her through a narrow passage I was not surprised at the attention mistress was getting. Mistress heels were silver and sparkled, matched by the ankle chain she always wore with the two keys resting against her perfect stockinged legs. She’d chosen stockings with the pinstripe up the back, if you looked closely the stripe formed a whip at the end. My anklet, which I’d tried to keep hidden, was silver too though hung from it were 5 silver letters which spelled S-I-S-S-Y. and a recent addition was a silver spade (like those on playing cards) with a ‘Q’ pierced through its middle, another gift from Mistress. Mistress wore a sequinned black dress, suitably short I might add to show off her legs, with a wrapover top highlighting her hard to resist cleavage. She is such a turn on and even my caged little clit wanted her though it was clear to me she was out of bounds, she wanted real men who could satisfy her needs! Not a tiny dicked faggot like me.

She had made clear that my pussy was the only way I should receive sexual pleasure, She had spent over a year developing my skills, making sure I knew how to please, how to tease, how to suck cock, deepthroat too!, she had stretched my pussy so any man could have me … she had locked away my useless clit so long ago that it was no longer on my mind. She had made her own sissy whore!, and she’d brought her whore out tonight in public for the first time.

I followed her through the bar where she chose a high booth, I watched as she slipped into the seat, bum first then, knees together, pulled her legs underneath the table. As I made to sit she simply said “Drinks sub!”, “Yes mistress, of course” I replied only then realising it was quieter here and everyone had heard. As everyone turned to look, sniggering I sloped off to the bar.

At the bar the queue was three deep and service was slow. When I made it through I was conscious of all around me, some smiled some gave disparaging looks, the man beside me was taller than me even in heels and he looked and smiled. “ can I get you a drink?”, no thanks I said and quickly turned away. It took a while before I ordered and mistress had said she’d like a cocktail “..and get yourself something girly!”, which left me stood waiting. As I waited I felt a hand touch my waist, thinking it was just the press of the queue I ignored it, it was hard to ignore when it slipped down around my back. I ignored it. As the hand moved down to my bum I felt vulnerable, confused, self conscious, I had no idea what to do… I felt a a warm finger touch my leg below my dress, through my fishnets.. “£12 please”, I paid and, saved by the bell, made my way back to Mistress.

“Here she is”, mistresses two friends turned “this is Sasha she’s my sissy!” The two men grinned looking me up and down, “and she does exactly what she’s told?” the man sat in my seat said, “Of course she does she’s a very good girl!” “Thank you Sasha” mistress said as I placed her drink down. “This is John” she nodded to the seated dark haired man “..and Steve” as I looked toward the other man who was well built with blonde brown hair. As I stood, pretty much fixed to the spot I could see the three had been chatting a while and were getting on well. John was talking more to mistresses tits as they conversed, while Steve was standing beside her and when she answered him she had to look upwards giving John a better view. Both seemed quite disinterested in me and seemed to make a point of ignoring me. The volume of the music had now increased and I struggled to hear anything that was being said, occasionally they turned to look at me and every time they either smiled or laughed between themselves. As I stood by I became more conscious of how I looked, I held my glass lightly, I straightened up again and started to scan the bar. One man caught my eye he was stood alone and I could tell he was watching me, he was OK looking and smiled at me. I smiled back then looked away. I turned again and he was still looking. “Are you ready sissy?” mistress asked drawing my attention away. “Yes Mistress”, “Sorry gents its time for another bar!”. I finished the cocktail and Mistress passed me my purse and took my hand as we left.

“I saw you sissy” mistress said as we walked outside, the air was cool. “I saw you and the guy watching each other”. ”Do you think he wanted my slut?”. “Err, I don’t know mistress wasn’t he just being pleasant?” I replied not really knowing what to say “I do sissy!, I think he wanted you… his eyes were all over you when you weren’t looking”. “Were they mistress?”, I inquired feeling a little taller which was hard as I stood over six foot seven in my heels. I told mistress how I’d had a hand on my arse while at the bar and explained that it was nerve wracking and how the bartender just saved me. “Why didn’t you let him buy you a drink Sasha, didn’t you think that was rude when he was clearly making an effort?”. “I didn’t know what to do mistress, I wasn’t expecting it and panicked a bit”. “Well if that happens again you know what to do sissy?”. “No mistress…. What?”….. “Be the good girl I’ve taught you to be and accept the drink, treat him with the respect he deserves as your superior, be available… but not too available!”. Yes Mistress I gulped as I tried to understand what she had said.

As we entered the next bar the music rung in my ears, the deep bass thudded in my chest, it was darker here than the other bars, the effects lighting pierced the smoke filled air with its spectrum of colours. Mistress guided us to the bar and ordered, a bottle of sparkling Rose and two glasses. She took control and poured the wine. “Congratulations on coming this far sissy, you’ve done well…. so far!”. What she said hung in my head for a moment, “Thank you Mistress.”

We stood chatting at the bar, mistress eyeing the talent around her, I occasionally looked around to see where she was looking trying not to meet the eyes of the men I saw. “Ladies!.., the bartender interrupted… placing the two shot glasses next to my silver clutch bag, “…from the couple in the corner!” as he poured the clear liquid. We both turned to look, seeing a couple in their late 30s he dressed in an expensive looking blue shirt her a deep red halter neck dress. I turned back as Mistress smiled and mouthed “Thank you”. She nudged the glass toward my hand “Sissy!”.

I picked up the shot, turned smiling and raised the glass to my lips knocking the harsh liquid back in one, mistress followed. The couple smiled back as they matched us drinking the shots.

A couple of minutes later and the couple who had sent the shots were before us “Hi,”, “You two look great!, are you having a good night?” she wasn’t short of confidence “Love your heels” she said as she looked straight at me “Thank you, they were a present from Mistress!”....then I realised what I’d said. I’d just outed myself as submissive to my wife! “Mistress?”, she exclaimed her eyes sparkling. Mistress joined explaining our relationship, that I was her submissive sissy and this was our first ‘girls night out’. Leanne was enjoying chatting to Mistress and had loads of questions for her, which I struggled to hear but knew the discussion was about me as they frequently turned to look. “So you’re her submissive sissy slut?” Leanne enquired, “I asked Justin to wear my panties once but he flat refused” she said, “.. besides he would never have fit in them” she laughed, leaning back into her partner her hand briefly groped his crotch. Justin just smiled as he caught me looking down below his waist and the ample bulge there. Leanne also noticed my look.

Over the next twenty minutes or so we all chatted, quite relaxed, lead mainly by Leanne who had more questions for mistress. She was very forward asking about our sex life, whether we fucked, what we did. Mistress took out her phone showing the pair a picture, then showing me the naked picture of myself “You can see why he makes a better girl than a man!” they all laughed! When mistress showed a picture of my chastity cage explaining that it was the small version “That’s so cute, Sasha” Leanne stated sympathetically. “Are you wearing it now?”. I confirmed that I was, “Justin wouldn’t fit the end of his cock in there!”… “Feel”, I couldn’t believe she’d said it, I didn’t know where to look, what to do, I looked at Mistress for help. “As your told Sasha!” Mistress said like she’d just lit the touchpaper and was standing right back. “But… but” “As told sissy!” mistress reinforced. The command didn’t go unheard, ‘as told’ was mistresses instruction when we had played on webcams and I’d been asked to do things… it was clear what she expected and as my eyes passed to Leanne she was expecting the same. Justin simply stood smirking a little it was clear here was proud of ‘himself’. The three were now watching, waiting for me to touch all smiling with anticipation of what was coming next. I took a step toward Justin, I reached out, my hand trembling, I brushed over the front of his jeans before I pulled back “No, have a feel” Leanne insisted. “See what a real man feels like sissy” mistress joined. I stood forward again and firmly this time pushed my hand against him, I curled my fingers up cupping his balls, I could feel his heat, my fingers followed his shaft and I felt his cock twitch under my hand. My face flushed with heat. “What’s it like sissy?” Mistress asked. “It’s far bigger than mine Mistress” “Ha ha of course it is sissy yours is just a useless sissy clit!”. After that, conversation made its way to the didoes mistress fucked me with, and that I deepthroated 9” black rubber cocks and eventually Mistress revealed that she fist fucked me and that I could take two at once. I started feeling proud of what I was able to take and when Leanne said she struggled to take Justins full length I beamed saying “ I could no problem!” Mistress agreed “She’s such a slut!”.

Justin and Leanne said that they were meeting friends and they had to go but hoped to catch up later if we could, if not it was fun meeting us and they wished us a great night. The two ladies kissed goodbye as Justin and I shook hands. It felt odd shaking hands with the man whose cock I’d held earlier.

I’d been holding off but now the time really had come, I couldn’t wait any longer… I need the loo. “Mistress, I need the toilet!” I’d had some time to think but still wasn’t sure “Go then sissy I’ll get the drinks”, “but Mistress…. Which?”. Mistress realised my predicament and thought for a moment before leaning in and kissing me… “the girls sissy!”.

Despite my nerves as I approached the ladies the trip to the loo was pretty uneventful, I had to wait a few minutes till there was a cubicle free but no one paid much notice to me. Coming out of the cubicle I stopped, taking out my lipstick and reapplied a thick red glossy layer and made my way back to the bar. As I approached Mistress was talking with another couple, they were laughing and as the girl turned I recognised her as Jenny, the assistant who had waxed me earlier!. “Hi” I said as I joined them.” Hi Mr Jones”, Jenny said grinning “Sasha” Mistress corrected Jenny “oh yes.. sorry!, Hi Sasha”. I was introduced to James, Jennys partner and immediately remembered her showing mistress the picture in the salon. “So she does whatever you tell her?” Jenny asked mistress, “Yes 100%.. she’s a good sub” “Anything?” James queried. “Anything I tell her James” Mistress confirmed, here manner was definite, she was showing her control and the way she looked at James suggested she wanted him to know. Jenny moved over to talk to me and commented how good I looked as Sasha, that she thought it was great I was confident enough to be out in public dressed as I was. James was stood with mistress and they were deep in conversation about something. James also had questions for mistress who, it seemed, was enjoying his company. Jenny asked more about our relationship and how it worked, how I felt about mistress letting others know what a small penis I had and how humiliated I felt being waxed. I explained I had asked mistress about a night out dressed when d*unk and mistress had agreed, the humiliation was to be expected having a sissy clit and that I had secretly been turned on being waxed but moreso Mistresses eyes when she had shown her James’ picture.

“Want to see it?” Jenny offered as she opened up her phone. The picture left me stunned for the moment, my mouth was open as I viewed the image. What I saw was a smooth shaved, though possibly waxed, beautifully stiff cock. It must have been over nine inches, the hand he wrapped round it in the picture didn’t cover half of his length. I looked over at James and Mistress and looking at me over his shoulder her eyes were alight knowing what I was looking at. She was teasing me as she flirted with him, while I looked at his dick! “That’s lovely” I said to Jenny. “I know” she replied. “So anything she says goes?”, “Yes I do as I’m instructed”, “so if she said you were to go down on my boyfriend?..” “I do as I’m told!” all she said in reply, with a heightened excitement was “Fuck!”.

While talking everyone was having fun, all were a bit touchy feely, at one point I saw James with his hand on mistresses bum, giving it more than a little squeeze, Jenny had told James to feel how smooth I was after her waxing and when he touched my stockinged legs she’d said feel higher which he had pushing up the hem of my dress revealing the tattoo on my thigh and partially exposing my panties. He liked the tattoo and said it was better than he’d expected, they’d obviously been talking before. Jenny too had felt my bum and Mistress, I had seen resting her hand on James’ chest.

Jenny pulled us both back into the little group and repeated “So anything you say”.. “It’s just that I’ve always wanted to see James being sucked” In the mutual haze of alcohol mistress looked at me, I nervously looked back, she looked up to James, he shrugged, then smiled. “On your knees sissy!” “Mistress?” “on your knees now you useless sissy slut”, “here?” “yes knees now!”. I looked quickly around the bar which was busy now, it was dark though the thought of doing what I was being told horrified me… a bit! “Maybe over there” mistress conceded nodding to a darker corner where the back of a booth created a dark corner. “Go on” pleaded Jenny Mistress nodded again. We made our way over till I was stood in the corner the others surrounding me. “Knees you slut!”. A quick look around checking no one was watching, everyone was wrapped up in their own fun. I dropped to my knees.

As I got down James was already loosening his belt, Mistress and Jenny were both watching as he unbuttoned his flies then, reaching in, he pulled out his semi hard cock. Jenny reached down and started to gently pull back his foreskin slowly wanking him back and forth. Mistress stared at me, she had her slut on her knees about to suck her first cock. “Sissy!” I leaned forward my nerves making me shake. James cock was growing as I looked and now stood solid. I licked my lips, like I had so many times on cam and leaned in. My lips slid over his cock. There was an unfamiliar taste as I took him into my mouth, oddly I forgot my surroundings and my only focus was the feel of this mans cock and that I should do a good job. As I swallowed him deeper I remembered to use my tongue and swirled it around him getting him wetter. I started to bob my head up and down on him. When I had a rhythm going I opened my eyes and looked up to see mistress just stood with her mouth open, Jenny too! James was looking down biting his lip as he started to fuck my mouth his hands moved around to the back of my head and he fucked my willing hole. Jenny and Mistress were either side of him now and their hands were wrapped around his thick shaft their fingers teasing his balls. I closed my eyes and carried on swirling my tongue around him, I started to gag as he pushed deeper his stroke went deeper and quickened. “Cum” was all mistress said, when I heard this I looked forward and saw her wedding ring as it hit my throat. Spurt after spurt filled my mouth shooting against my throat. As I swallowed I quickly became aware where I was, on my knees in a bar, having just sucked my first cock and swallowed his load. I wrapped my lips tightly around him as he withdrew cleaning his prick. After a second or two I stood up my eyes everywhere wondering who’d seen… no one had noticed. Mistress drew me to her and kissed me deeply, her deep mmmm vibrated through our mouths. “Fuck that was hot” Jenny exclaimed, “he never cums that quickly for me!”. James had pulled his cock back into his jeans and was already walking back to the bar. “She really does as she’s told!”. “Anything I tell her, shes a good sissy!”. Shortly after James and Jenny said their goodbyes, Jenny kissing both of us on the lips as the left. “Thank you that was fun” she whispered in my ear.

Alone now we found a high table and sat down, “so Sasha, seems you are a good little cocksucker”, “yes mistress, thank you” “and you swallowed…. good girl” mistress grinned. I felt embarrassed, guilty, used I could still taste his violation.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

wigan

Not one .... blimey!

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Well written and erotic. Thanks.

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

Enjoyed ... and waiting for more ...

wigan

Thankyou more coming .... domme asked for a story about our proposed first night out

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

And she should be obeyed at all times .. you've successfully produced a well written account ... awaiting your next venture/escapade ...

wigan

“Did you enjoy it?, did I do ok?” “Yes sissy you did well, I didn’t think you’d swallow his cum first time like that…maybe you’re a more natural submissive than I imagined. You looked hot swallowing a real mans cock!” “Thank you Mistress” I replied dropping my eyes, my false lashes fluttered and my skin rouged at her compliment.

As we sat I looked at each man that passed, wondering how big each was and what it would be like to suck them off, would they cum as quickly as James? would they cum more than him? would it taste the same?, James’ tasted like sex… I ran my tongue around my mouth to try and taste him again but his seed was gone. I couldn’t remember how he tasted I just remember he tasted of sex!

In a world of my own Mistress woke me from my daydreaming, “Sasha!,,,,, Look what do you think of them?”. It took me a moment to follow mistress’ direction but when I did I saw the two guys she was pointing out, both well dressed, both in decent shape one was a little older, probably late 40’s with salt and pepper hair, clean shaven and the younger, mid 30s with dark hair and a natural tan. As I watched I was imagining myself on my knees again giving my second blow job to the older man, “What do you think Sasha?”, mistress enquired. “Nice mistress” was all I could manage. “Should we go and dance?” she asked a mischievous look in her eye. “Err yes mistress if you like” I hesitated, I had considered how awkward I would feel dancing as a girl and the thought had terrified me and that time was coming, ‘In for a penny’ I thought, I had just had my face fucked by a big cock in the bar why should this be hard?, But it was! As we walked into the space where people were dancing I had never felt pressure like it. I started to move my feet back and forward in a sort of dancing fashion though it was all I could muster at the moment…. I was doing ok. I relaxed a little. Mistress orientated herself to face the two men she had pointed out, they were now only about six feet away, she was looking directly at them as we danced and I could tell she had their attention as she occasionally smiled and was clearly flirting with them. She pulled me to her and started to dance up close against me, our legs intertwined. When she placed her hand on my thigh I jumped, her touch was electric and my knees buckled slightly as she reached higher and I felt her skin against mine as she pushed up the hem of my dress. Mistress continued and was soon groping my bum, thankfully she’d eased the dress back down covering my stocking tops. She leaned in, I thought for a kiss, “Theyre coming slut”.

I could feel their presence but daren’t look, I urged the nerves making my legs feel leaden to go, I knew they were close and I was going to pieces. “Don’t be shy sissy,” mistress offered as she broke away. I turned slightly and saw the men were quite close and both were smiling as they danced along to… well I’m pretty sure it was Rihanna but I really have no idea beyond that. Within the minute both men had taken their places sort of alongside their prospective dates, the older one accidentally touching me a couple of times, the younger had moved so his hand rested in the small of my wifes back. My wifes’ back!. I was dressed as a girl dancing around wearing a mini dress as I watched this man begin to touch my wife! I am under no illusion how a man should behave under normal circumstances, but I guess ‘normal’ went out of the window as I pulled on my stockings earlier!, while mistress was in the bar with her friend. While the urge to be a man poked through my brain I knew, first of all, I wasn’t dressed for it and, secondly, I knew she was in control and she wasn’t rejecting his advances. So I watched as they danced together, he got closer, she met him halfway, their bodies moving together to the beat. I turned slightly and smiled weakly at the older guy his hand was now resting against my hip. I turned back facing mistress and pushed back a little emboldening his touch. As I watched my wife dance with this good looking younger man I could only think how sexy she was and how femininely submissive I felt towards the man touching my hips and bum. When his hand slipped around and down my thigh I reflexively jerked backwards and into him. Really into him! As mistress and her man writhed to the music I was moving too, moving to the beat with some guys hard cock pressing up between my cheeks!. She was oblivious and my mind left her to it as I pushed my lower back out and further on to him, my pussy twitching at the thought of him, imagining how he would feel inside me, the heat I felt from him was …. Hot!

I watched as mistress walked away to the bar, holding hands with her new friend. “Shall we?” I heard from behind and I too took his hand and led him towards the bar. The bartender, after another double take, poured four shots, which mistress handed out before ordering another round. Mistress and I were up against the bar and the two men pushed up closely against us, I could now feel older guys hard cock against my thigh, his arm pulling me back against him. Mistress seemed to be getting the same attention from her beau. The second and third shots went down easily and seemed to quell some of the nervous tension between us all. Younger guy asked us about ourselves and mistress explained in simple terms. “I am her dominant wife, she made a useless husband, she has a tiny cock that never satisfied me so I thought I’d see if she made a better sissy!”, “and does she?” he enquired. “What do you think?” mistress swiftly retorted adding “She looks good enough to fuck? And for her first time out she’s not been short of attention!”. The older guy agreed, he bloody should too as his finger was just pushing into my pussy!, and I was relaxing myself to accommodate it.

As we entered the loo mistress went into the first cubicle and I waited outside as no other was free. The next cubicle along opened and I entered, pulling down my panties and sitting to wee as a girl does, the chastity cage wouldn’t allow otherwise. As I joined mistress who was refreshing her lipstick she looked across at me through the mirror. “So Sasha..”, she emphasised my new name “..want him to make you a real girl?” “Mistress?” I replied though I knew exactly what she meant. “Do you want him to fuck you”, “Err maybe”, I replied though she knew exactly what I meant. “and if I fuck his friend?” “Mistress knows she is free to do as she pleases!”. “Yes sissy… she does!”… “Will you mistress,?” I asked nervously, more nervously than answering whether I wanted the older guys cock “will you fuck him?”…

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Great story. Very detailed. Does it continue?

wigan

"Great story. Very detailed. Does it continue? "

Yes! Soon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You should send that to a publisher hunn

By *b2104Man  over a year ago

northwest

Well that's me rock hard all day at work

Sensational. Know your place. Very erotic.

Loving the story. Me in the sissy role is something I would personally love.

Hope to read more....

wigan

"Loving the story. Me in the sissy role is something I would personally love.

Hope to read more...."

Thankyou more to come soon!

Very nice and erotic.

Wished someone would get me some little lamp you pink panties and stockings

wigan

“Yes of course Sasha, it’s been a while since I had a real man, I’m horny and he is a real man!”, she said with a wink!

Back at the bar and mistress took the lead, we downed the shots the guys had bought and ordered more. Mistress was openly rubbing up against the younger man and I stood amazed as her hand moved from his chest down over his flat stomach past his belt then onto the bulge in his black jeans, the sight of her dainty fingers, adorned with wedding and engagement rings, wrapping around the hardening shaft of another man inflamed me. Her adoring gaze left him as she turned her head toward me, her eyes shining brightly in the dim light, her pupils dilated, her lips wet, she looked into my eyes as she pushed her body into him, her leg wrapping his, her hand reached up to his neck and drew his face down and she turned back to meet his lips with hers. Jesus! His hands now pulled her groin against his as their tongues probed each others mouths. I realised now, as I stared in disbelief, jealous, confused…… turned on, that I was gripping the older guys cock, quite openly as I watched them kiss, his hand was up under my skirt and he probed at my pussy and I felt the increased pressure of two big fingers pushing through, into my hole. I turned my back to him, leaning forward against the bar trying to hide the ecstasy as he pushed further. I squeezed his fingers with my hole, as I relaxed my grip he pushed deeper. Mistress turned her upper body backwards towards me and we kissed, “Ready to be a girl?” I didn’t recognise her voice it was deep, but light.. breathless at the young guys attentions. “Fuck yes!” I squirmed against his hand.

Mistress and I walked in front, hand in hand, the chill of the night air only helped to cool me down, enough alcohol ran through my veins to ward off the cold. Conscious the men were close behind I did my best to walk as femininely as I was able, while hurrying to get back to the hotel to play. The men knew we were a sure thing!

The lift door pinged open, mistress was already walking toward our door her hand now taken by her lover. We followed. The lights in our room were subdued, mistress turned to quickly kiss her friend then “Make yourselves comfortable guys!, Sissy… freshen up?”. She closed the bathroom door behind us. We kissed, our hands ran over each other. She broke away “We’re both going to have real men tonight sissy” as she moved to check her makeup in the mirror, she still looked perfect but she applied another sharp layer of lipstick. “Theres a bag in the cupboard under the sink… its for you!”. I reached into the cupboard and took out the black paper bag the deep pink lettering on the side spelled ‘SHE’. Reaching into the bag I felt the satin and embroidery, I removed the most beautiful basque, which perfectly matched the underwear I was wearing. “Mistress?” “If you’re going to be fucked as Sasha I want you to feel like Sasha!”.

“Thank you Mistress!”

We both stripped down to our underwear and Mistress helped fasten the basque, Mistress looked amazing her underwear was black too, a matching set of panties, suspender belt and bra hers accented with baby blue ribbon and lace. I don’t know why but I too went to the mirror, refreshed the deep red lipstick, brushed down a kink in my hair and took a deep breath. She checked me up and down to make sure I looked right, adjusted one of my suspenders slightly then, pushed up beside me, she looked into the mirror. “As your told… slut!” My knees almost buckled.

My wife opened the door and I followed her back into the room. It was good we’d chosen one of the hotels suites as it was quite spacious with a comfortable looking three seat sofa, covered in a deep red velour. Older guy had taken a seat there, his legs spread in that dominant, assured position and younger guy was still stood rested back against the dressing table. As Mistress approached him he held out his hand pulling her in, between his legs, they fell together like lovers and kissed again. I stood rooted to the spot as this unfolded. Mistress leaned her head back as he kissed down her neck, his hands smoothed up her thighs up over her hips till he cupped her breasts. “Knees sissy..now!” she motioned with her eyes towards the older guy before closing them softly as she enjoyed his touch. It felt weird but my focus was on the flimsy satin panties that were all that stood between him and his goal of my wifes’ pussy. What had been mine was now going to be touched by another, the thin shiny material was the only thing that stood between my wife and her unsated needs, she was about to get the satisfaction she didn’t get from me. That’s why I now stood in heels, stockings suspenders and basque, my smoky eyes with deep red lips about to take the last step in my feminisation.

I moved across the room, I don’t know whether I walked, ran or floated but I was now stood before the older man, who too had been watching the others. He now looked me up and down his eyes admiring me. “Mistress instructed you slut!” he commanded. I dropped slowly to my knees my hands rested on his knees. I looked up at him briefly but felt embarrassed so looked down, down towards his groin. My hands followed my gaze and I took hold of the loop in his brown leather belt and slowly pulled it from the buckle. I pulled the leather strap back and released the pin as my hands pulled back one took the buckle the other pulled the strap from it. My hands pressed back against him feeling the bulge in his jeans, his thick cock again wrapped by my painted fingernails. I reached down, slowly slipping off each shoe and sock (I hate that, there’s no way we were going to start struggling with those as we went further!). I raised myself forward and unbuttoned his flies, truthfully, fumbling every single button. He lifted his hips toward me, helping as I pulled down his jeans exposing the tight black shorts which stretched against his cock. Now this thin elastic black material was all that stood between me and my goal. My left hand caressed his straining cock, moving down to his heavy balls, back up I felt the thick ridge around it’s tip, my fingers now slipped inside the waistband and he raised again allowing me to pull down, releasing him. Down over his thick thighs, down past his muscular calves till they were off and I tossed them to the side. Somewhere deep inside I’d heard another buckle being undone, a zip fly, the thud of the belt buckle as it hit the floor , in my mind was what I was doing, I moved back up on my knees my hand wrapped around the hot thick cock in front of me and I slowly pulled back, feeling the weight of him, the difference having a cock in my hand rather than a sissy clit. It felt like a man should. Slowly wanking him back and forth I dipped at my waist, pushing out my bottom and pushed him though my lips, running saliva around him with my tongue before I push down again taking more of his length. I hear a gasp and adjust so I can see mistress. He’s naked now and both are watching as I suck, mistresses fingers lightly pull his nipple, one of his hands is cupping her arse the other is massaging her pussy.. I think he has a finger in her!, is stiff cock is pushed up between them.

“Good girl sissy, now go deep you slut!”…

It takes a few strokes to get him wet and to the back of my throat, I gag a little, back off, then down and down he fills my mouth, I gag, I remember to open my throat up as I push down, he pushes back against me, I feel his hand on my head and he pushes again enough to force himself into my throat. The ridge I felt earlier pops through and he holds me there, fighting with my gag reflex. Calming myself I remember my job and I swallow, he moans, I swallow again “fuck she’s good!”, I continue to swallow around his cock knowing that the contraction is massaging him and from the noises he’s making it feels good. Before I feint I pull back off him, gasping for breath, spit rolls from my lips down his shaft, through my tear filled eyes I can see I’ve left a smudged ring of red lipstick around the base of his cock. Bloodshot eyes streaming, sniffing the mucous back up my nose, dribble dropping uncontrolled from my mouth as my chest heaves to draw in more air…. I’m proud!, I just swallowed his cock and he’s loving it!

“Is that nice and wet cocksucker?” Mistress growls. “Yes Mistress”, “Fuck her like the slut she is” she instructs the older guy. I lean my hands against his knees as I stand, and start towards the bed. “Fuck off” “I’m having the bed” mistress laughs “you can have the floor”. Older guy throws down the cushions from the sofa and I drop back to my knees leaning forward onto my hands, I don’t forget to dip my back to present myself to him.

He pushes my back down further and I rest on my elbows, “Yeah, you fucking sissy, you’re ready!...” He spits out at me as two fingers slip into my pussy “ ..that’s it open up” he pushes forward resting his cock against my back. I raise my eyes to the bed and see mistress wanking the guys cock as her mouth works its tip, she sees me watching and grins holding his cock in her teeth before her eyes close as she sucks him deeper. The younger guys cock is about 7” and just a perfect shape not to thick and mistress is working up and down his length her eyes shut as she revels in his taste, he’s moaning and his hips move in time with her as he gently fucks back against her hot wet mouth. Mistress drops the cock from her mouth replacing it with a hand as she licks down along his length, she moves down and licks his clean shaven balls, kissing and sucking them. I’m watching my wife sucking off this guy as his friend is rubbing his cock between my cheeks, she glances across again and her eyes look deep into mine as she pulls up onto her knees, crawling up over him, up over his waist, she reaches back gripping his cock, raising it to her…. biting her lip she lowers herself back to him rubs her pussy against his hardness. Still looking directly at me she reaches down, I see the packet as she draws it to her mouth, she bites the silver foil, tearing it open. I watch as she smooths the condom down over him, remembering that when i’d worn them she’d never put it on and I hated that I couldn’t fully unroll one, I wasn’t long enough to need it. When she reaches its limit there’s still two inches, at least, left uncovered. She pushes back against his covered cock, I see her give as he enters her, stretched she pulls back then down again, her eyes roll back and she makes an animalistic noise I have never heard before as his hard dick fills her. She raises herself up, her lips stretched around him glisten with her wetness. “Gggrrhhmmm” she plunges down on him again.

“Your turn you slut” “ You’re wife told us before you were a useless fuck as a man so let’s make you the sissy whore she wants you to be”. He pulled aside my panties and pressed his thick cock against my hole. “Condom!” I said, backing away. “Fuck him raw” mistress panted between her stifled moans. He pulled me back to position, ‘as told’ I remembered and when I felt his dick again I pushed back but it didn’t go…. I remembered the lube in my purse, and grabbed it from the floor beside me. Tearing open the packet I squeezed the whole sachet onto my fingers, reached back and pressed it into my hole pushing it inside. My My shoulders dropped to the cushion below and I presented my pussy. The dull ache gave way to sharp pain as his length filled my pussy I stretched around him, he held his cock deep in me.

“Faggot!” mistress called to me as she rode her lovers cock, I looked up to see her smile back at me her eyelids lowered as she bucked against him.

“No wonder she’s cumming on his cock when she’s only had you for fun” the older guy said as he withdrew then slammed back into me knocking my breath from me. “Yes sir” I grunted as he impaled me . “You’re the first girl to take all of my cock in their arse…. You really are a cockwhore” He fucked faster, deep and hard, his heavy balls slapped against mine, my clit started to leak. “Fuck me sir please… make me your girl” I pleaded as he relentlessly pummelled my pussy He slapped my bum and I pushed back wanting more of him, he slapped me again I bit my lip, his hard dick pushed the air from me with a groan. “You fucking whore” his hands found my neck. “You fucking love it you fag!”, his fingers gripped my throat, I pulled my head back to allow a better hold. “Dirty slut!”, He was fucking faster and faster, each stroke deeper, bruising my insides. My face started to redden as his grip on my throat tightened, my ring tightened in spasm around his slick bare cock… “You Fuuaarggghhhhh” he lost the words as his hips bucked and his hot cum seeded my pussy, I felt every spurt as he shot his load, the final thrust felt like he was in my lungs and he held it his cock pulsing as he eased the last drops into me. He withdrew and I felt the cool air rush into my gaping pussy. “Fucking good sissy!”

When I recovered enough to look up, Mistress was on her back, her stockinged legs were pulled wide as her young stud pistoned in and out of her dripping pussy. “Jesus sissy, why have I been missing this?” she panted. “Woah he can fuck, he fucks like a train and.. his cock.. feels amazing..”, “don’t… think I’ll ever.. bother with your little thing… again..” The older guy had dressed as I was still on my hands and knees watching my wife and as he walked past I looked up at him “Fucking sissy” he sneered and without turning walked to the door and left. His cum dribbled from my pussy down my inner thigh.

wigan

Oooohhhh fuck….. I’m cumming again” Mistress growled through gritted teeth, “Fuck, fuck, fuck!”, her face was covered in a sheen of sweat, her lover who pounded into her was dripping too. Another wave of orgasm washed over her and her painted fingernails dug into his buttocks pulling him deeper into her, she ground herself against him. His toned body jerked forward as he came, he held in her jerking over and over as string after string of cum filled her, her eyes fluttered as she squeezed his prick for more. Leaning forward he kissed her his tongue flicking into her mouth as they shared the afterglow of their coupling. She moaned her approval into the mouth of the first man to take her to orgasm… multiple orgasm.. since she married two years ago. As he raised his body off her, their groins stayed locked together, her head dropped lazily to the side, her eyes closed softly biting her lip lost in the warmth they had created, his still-hard cock pulsed inside her. He pulled out of her and sat back on his haunches his breathing now steadied. The condom hung down off his hard cock, the weight of his thick, white, sperm filled semen making the last inch droop. “C’mere faggot” she purred. “Come and clean my boyfriend up.”. I made to stand, my legs now stiff from kneeling so long. “no no slut, show some respect to a real man… crawl on your knees”. I crawled slowly across the room, head lowered, then up to the bed. Mistress blocked my hand as I reached for him, “I’ll take that” she said as she softly held him pulling the condom along his shaft gently squeezing the remaining liquid into the teat end. “Fuck that’s a lot.” she observed, twisting the latex sheath around her finger, weighing his load. “Be a good girl and lick him clean for mistress, no sucking though he isn’t a fag like you”. They both laughed.

I started at the tip of his cock, tasting his salty fluid, moving along the underside, then the top, I licked till I could no longer taste their mingled juices. I returned to my bowed position head lowered. “His balls sissy!, his big fertile balls, I’ve cum all over them”, “Yes mistress” I lowered myself down and lapped at his shaved scrotum, gently sucking Mistress’ cum from his skin. He breathed out deeply as I sucked one of his testes into my warm mouth. “Kiss them sissy, and thank him for satisfying your mistress” I kissed the wrinkled skin “Thank you Sir, Thank you for satisfying mistress, You’ve given her what she deserves.” She leaned up, “Present your pussy sissy” confused I turned so my hole faced him, “Not to him you faggot slut, to me!, I’ve told you he isn’t queer like you”, I shuffled round, lowered my head to the sweat soaked sheets “open up”, I relaxed my hole so it gaped open for her, she held the used condom in the palm of her hand, balling her fist around it then pushed that fist into my cum glazed pussy “Another load for you sissy,” she squeezed his seed deep into me, ”Your third tonight!” she pulled her hand from me, “Now off the bed!, you can have the floor tonight… I’m sleeping with a man!”

Still in my stockings and lingerie I curled up at the foot of their bed. Exhausted, I dropped off listening to her soft moans. I woke in the morning to the bed squeaking as the young guy fucked my wife again I just listened, not moving, as they had their private time. I heard him half whisper “I’m gonna cum”, her whispered reply stunned me “My mouth.. I want it in my mouth”, I heard as he moved to her, I heard as she wanked him into her waiting mouth I heard his stifled groan as she took his hot creamy load. She never took my cum there!

I lay, pretending to be asleep as they kissed goodbye at the door, Mistress nudged me, when I stirred “Come to bed” she softly said. As we pulled the covers up around us we fell into each others arms, she kissed me her mouth tasted of his sex. Our bodies intertwined, we couldn’t get closer. “ Get some sleep Sasha… we have dates tonight!”. I drifted off.

Very exciting story , well written too

Brilliant read xxx

wigan

"Brilliant read xxx "

Thankyou

By *rof SalamanderMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Well that's a story and a half

wigan

"Well that's a story and a half "

You like it?

"Well that's a story and a half

You like it?"

Sure did very hot indeed

By *ootall2920Man  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

[Removed by poster at 20/11/16 00:04:00]

Hemel Hempstead

Oh my god, an incredible story. I've never wanted to be a sub so much before in my life!!!!

By *ogueSoloMan  over a year ago

Preston

very arousing, thank you for sharing

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Hot !!!!

By *ratcliffeMan  over a year ago

Sofia. Bulgaria

Wow great story

By *iona_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Aberdeen

What a fantastic story. Well written and incredibly horny to read...

wigan

Thank you all for your kind comments

By *heshman25Man  over a year ago

warrington

Best story ever!

wigan

"Best story ever! "

Aww thank you x

I'm hard, wet, horny and wondering if its time to slip into a minidress and 4" heels again. All this and I've only had time to read the first part of this story so far. Hot! Hot!

wigan

"I'm hard, wet, horny and wondering if its time to slip into a minidress and 4" heels again. All this and I've only had time to read the first part of this story so far. Hot! Hot! "

Thankyou x

Fantastically written and so erotic and detailed. Love it. Please jeep it up.

Very well written.

wigan

"Very well written."

Thank you x

By *aggi tariusMan  over a year ago

lincoln

Loved it. Does Sasha get fucked? Need more x

wigan

"Loved it. Does Sasha get fucked? Need more x"

She did get fucked in the story

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Spectacular!!!!!

wigan

Thanks x

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

well written and horny

By *inaMariaCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

This is exceptionally well written and the story is great. Well done

wigan

"This is exceptionally well written and the story is great. Well done"

Thank you x

wigan

How would I get this story to start of list?

By *teve 9Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Have to say great story loved it thanks for sharing

wigan

"Have to say great story loved it thanks for sharing "

Thank you x

By *arried TV AdmirerMan  over a year ago

visiting Kingston

Fantastic story

Had two wanks and haven't even finished reading it yet

when do we get to read the next bit regarding the dates you mention you have on the night

It is excellent and your Mistress should be proud of you. Perhaps you should consider self-publishing through Amazon. Cxx

wigan

"when do we get to read the next bit regarding the dates you mention you have on the night"

I'll be writing soon!

Manchester Area

It's a great read. As are all your posts whether your original stories or comments on those of others ..

wigan

Thank you though that's slightly stalkerish lol!

Manchester Area

"Thank you though that's slightly stalkerish lol!"

Ha you are OK law changed ive gone back to my day job ..oh wait thats stalking of a different kind ..preston ..juat up M61 isnt it ????

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Later

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Loving this story line

wigan

"Loving this story line"

Glad you enjoyed

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Pls keep going ??

wigan

"Pls keep going ??"

Been busy but will start another

wigan

Next done

"Next done "

I'll look forward to reading that then ...

wigan

Sequel to girls night out is on ... date night

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Thank you x

wigan

Chrissy

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I love it xx sounds so hot

Well written too- I hope your mistress will help make this reality xx

wigan

I do too and hope soon

very erotic and horny, great work sasha :

wigan

"very erotic and horny, great work sasha :"

Thank you xx

By *ilklverpaMan  over a year ago

chester

very hot , the blossoming of a true sissy

wigan

Thankyou

wigan

Bump

wigan

"Bump"

And again

Manchester Area

I think the lack of comments is due to everyone 'doing something else other than read!'

what a well written tale of sexy obedience

I do hope Justin comes back for more

wigan

Bump

wigan

"Bump"

By *WkinkymaleMan  over a year ago

Llandudno

WOW!!!

I love it, so well written and horny

wigan

"WOW!!!

I love it, so well written and horny"

wigan

bump

By *my-blackTV/TS  over a year ago

Poole

Lovely read

Thankyou.

wigan

"Lovely read

Thankyou.

"

Glad you enjoyed

wigan

Bump

Manchester Area

worth bumping x

wigan

Bump

Hemel Hempstead

Have you written anymore?

wigan

Yes search for date night and a treat for mistress

By *acheldTV/TS  over a year ago

Dundalk

Brilliant story and exquisitely written. Love it.

wigan

"Brilliant story and exquisitely written. Love it. "

Thanks x

Hemel Hempstead

"Yes search for date night and a treat for mistress"

Thanks, I look forward to reading that too.

wigan

Bump for bimale

"Bump for bimale"

Bump for everyone, what a brilliant story

X

wigan

"Bump for bimale

X"

Glad you liked it ... I’ve two more stories lurking around

wigan

"Bump for bimale

X

Glad you liked it ... I’ve two more stories lurking around "

Bumped

Saving this for later mmmmm

By *ingle Dad SeekingMan  over a year ago

Northern England

Thank you Sasha - what and absolutely delicious story. It has me as hard as Chinese algebra!

By *aptain22Man  over a year ago

Manchester

wigan

Thank you x

wigan

bump

wigan

Bump

wigan

"Bump"

Bumped

wigan

bump

wigan

bump

WOW loved it

wigan

"WOW loved it "

Glad you enjoyed it there’s a sequel.... search for date night

wigan

bump

wigan

hpe this comes back for you to see x

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Omg, I can't wank as I'm tucked and taped but this is so horny, I have bee throbbing all the way through this and I know I have got so wet from it. Love this story

wigan

"Omg, I can't wank as I'm tucked and taped but this is so horny, I have bee throbbing all the way through this and I know I have got so wet from it. Love this story "

Glad you like it xx there’s a sequel x

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

By *rof SalamanderMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Forgot how hot this story was

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

wigan

"Forgot how hot this story was"

Thanks x

By *rowsing86Man  over a year ago

North west

wigan

Bump

By *ice guy 80Man  over a year ago

lancs

Very sexy story

Kept me wanting more

By *ustme34Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"Omg, I can't wank as I'm tucked and taped but this is so horny, I have bee throbbing all the way through this and I know I have got so wet from it. Love this story

Glad you like it xx there’s a sequel x"

whats the sequel ?

wigan

"Omg, I can't wank as I'm tucked and taped but this is so horny, I have bee throbbing all the way through this and I know I have got so wet from it. Love this story

Glad you like it xx there’s a sequel x whats the sequel ?"

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/592858

» Add a new message to this topic