FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Masturbated in the middle of London.

Masturbated in the middle of London.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arnayguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Durham Tees

I have often thought how fantastic it would be to experience something memorable on the banks of the Thames, right in the heart of London.

I want to meet a sexy stranger for the first time somewhere special, like opposite the Houses of Parliament, in a carefully chosen spot where no camera can see what is going on. We might not exchange a word, I just watch her approaching, dressed in a long coat. We get closer to one another and look for a moment, taking in all the unspoken messages our eyes and mouths are sending. We prowl and circle, like a couple of cats checking one another out for the first time. Then, as she stands and allows me to admire her, I take a walk around her, staying close, brushing gently against her, stopping as I get behind her to move my face closer and breathe in the scent of her hair.

I take a few more steps and I stand in front of her again, my back to the river. I nod my head and she slowly undoes her buttons to allow me a glimpse inside. Pale skin, dressed with a necklace, a pretty bra just visible, cupping two pert breasts, rising and falling with each excited breath, a soft belly and then, just visible between the two edges of the front of the coat, a mound with a thin, closely trimmed strip of hair, which becomes more visible as she moves her feet and stands, legs slightly apart.

She moves closer, standing about a foot away from me, hands in pockets to stop the coat from opening too much. I move my hand to the top of her arm and slowly slide it down her arm to her wrist, a first, reassuring touch. Then I lean forward to breath her in again, a light, sexy scent of perfume and aroused woman. I place a kiss softly under her ear and feel her shiver, then another on her neck. Then, as we face each other, staring into one another's eyes, I kiss her soft, full lips, gently at first, then with more force until I hear her gasp and feel a twinge in my bottom lip as she bites it. She presses herself against me and I slip my hand inside her coat to pull her to me. My hand slips round her waist and up her spine as we kiss again, then I slide it down to squeeze her bare arse and pull her towards me. I can feel the heat glowing from her crotch as she presses herself against my bulge. We part and she stands looking at me, her face and neck flushed from the obvious arousal. All this time people walk past, some only a couple of feet away as I stand resting my back against the riverbank wall. A few tourists take photos of the view of Parliament behind us and of the statue close by. Still gazing at each other, I slip my hands up to cup each breast and squeeze. She gasps as I slip a finger inside each cup to flick her stiffened nipples that almost poke over the top. Then, as she holds the front of her coat like two screens, to hide herself from the passing world, I hold her waist with one hand, while I trace a winding pattern with a fingertip of my other hand, from her breasts, across her belly and down to the top of each thigh, feeling that delicious contrast of soft skin and hold up stocking top. I brush her mound lightly with the back of my fingers and I see her nibble her lip. Then, with the tip of my finger, I feel for her lips and find them full and flushed already, wet with expectation. My finger slips between them easily as she moans and, closing her eyes, tilts her head to one side. I gently trace down one lip then up the other, circling her proud clit as I get to the top. She rocks slightly from side to side, taking the sensation in. Then, as her legs part a little more, I slip two fingers inside her, sliding slowly in and out with a subtle motion which no passing pedestrian looking at us would suspect. To them we are just a couple by the riverbank. But I am a total stranger with two fingers burried in her soaking pussy, masturbating her on the bank of the Thames. I curl my fngers upwards to stroke her g spot as she lets out a moan. She tries to rest her head on my shoulder but I push her back, so I can still see her. I feel her hands, still in the coat pockets, press on my hips for stability. And as my thumb circles her clit, I stroke her walls, beckoning her with my fingertips. Her breath shortens to quicker gasps, I feel her push her cunt onto my fingers, forcing herself onto them to get as far inside as possible. Finally, as she stifles a moan and a cry, I feel her spasm and her pussy clasps my fingers in an orgasmic suck as she totters on her heels. I pull her towards me to give her the support she craves as her pleasure washes over her. She twitches as I continue to gently stroke, her sensitivity building as the orgasm completes. Then I slowly slip my fingers out and cup her pussy in my hand, holding it as the sensations subside.

She rests against me for a moment, then lifts her face to mine and we kiss, a long, lingering kiss, her fingers curving round my neck and grabbing my hair. I gently pat her puffed, moist mound and she knows it is time. One last kiss and we move apart. And as she buttons her coat, her chest still breathing quickly from the excitement, I can't help but raise my hand to my mouth, breathe in her delicious scent, then lick her wonderful, feminine musk from my fingers and wink at her. She laughs, a lovely, sexy, fun laugh. It is the closest thing to a spoken word which I have heard from her. All that intimacy and we still have not spoken a word. Taking each of my jacket lapels in her hand, she looks directly into my eyes, smiles, returns my wink, kisses me quickly on the lips and backs away, one step at a time. The world continues to walk past, oblivious to our sex play. Then with one last smile and a wave, she turns and walks away, quickly lost in the crowd of people taking in the spectacular view of London's river as it flows by under the streetlights.

But this doesn't have to be just a fantasy.....does it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This was posted a few months ago already

hey dont x spoil it x

Durham Tees

"This was posted a few months ago already"

I wrote it 5 months ago and decided to repost it. The original title was a bit innocent and I didn't think it got read that much, so I thought I would make it more obvious to see if more people liked it. I never expected it to be policed.

By *urvyhornygirlWoman  over a year ago

hull

Fantastic fantasy! X

Sorry, wasn't meant to be overly officious!,- it is a great fantasy, and nice work writing it..... Didn't know if you were the original author or if you just re pasted it....

Was a fan of the original too!

"Fantastic fantasy! X"

Definitely! X

Durham Tees

I got interesting feedback recently. A sexy friend pointed out that as much as she liked the story, she couldn't really get turned on because she knows that part of London and where all the cameras are! I'd be interested to know if this put any other women off, or if the public nature of it, without being exposed, turned them on, which was the idea.

i was fingering my mrs in leister sq and a bloke noticed and asked if she was wet

later i asked my mrs if id said to the guy have a feel and findout for yourself if she would have let him

her reply was yes of couse

» Add a new message to this topic