FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The secretary

The secretary

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oot OP   Man  over a year ago

Boston

A few years ago when I was between marriages I had a short affair. I call it an affair because it was with a married woman.

Looking back I was incredibly naive, in fact I was seduced.

A new secretary came to work for me - she was very attractive, about 5’ 6”, slim, dark and full of life. On her first day I sat down with her and explained her duties – above all, the fact that I was recently separated meant that I would need her help on certain personal matters. This included helping me to choose furniture and decorations for my new flat.

As I talked I couldn't help noticing that she seemed to be getting “softer”. That’s the only way I can explain it. She seemed to be relaxing into her chair; her legs were crossed and looked awfully long; her hair had come loose and she kept licking the end of her pencil. Above all she kept looking at me – sort of from under her eyelashes – but so directly, it was unnerving.

Over the next few days we developed a way of talking which became full of more and more innuendo. Everything seemed to have a double meaning, from asking her to take a letter to telling her I needed a drink. “Hot or cold? Long or short?” was filled with alternative connotations.

We went on a couple of shopping expeditions in order to sort out the flat and I found myself lying on a double bed with her, being thrust together on a small comfy settee and all the time she was touching me, on the shoulder to get my attention, by the arm to pull me in a certain direction, even stroking my cheek to remove a small feather from a leaky cushion.

After a week or so I couldn't stand it anymore. It had been at least 3 months since I had had any sort of sexual experience and I was ready to burst. I gently took her to one side at the end of the day and explained to her that she was playing with fire. Obviously she had no idea what she was doing to me, I explained, but she had to understand that I was single and had no girlfriend. Basically, her actions were a little provocative – of course, I knew that she hadn't done it deliberately but we had to start acting a little more professionally. She apologised and I went home that night very relieved – although still very wound up. Basically, my only release was getting a bit boring!

That was Thursday. On the Friday we had organised a staff outing – just a trip to a local Chinese restaurant – a sort of team bonding exercise. Anyway, it went pretty well, she and I were pretty busy during the day and didn't get any time together on our own, and during the evening I was very involved acting as host to the 40 or so staff who were there. So, all good. Well almost.

I must admit that I couldn't help noticing her that evening. She was wearing the original little black dress. Very plain, but very short and low-cut to the point that I wondered how she stayed in it. Her stockings (obviously stockings, I kept glimpsing the embroidery at the top of them) were dark and had a seam all the way up the back. High heels and a simple silver necklace finished it all off. Her hair was glossy and long and she was positively glowing. I watched her while she played the hostess and she obviously loved the responsibility.

At the end of the evening I was left to pay the bill and, as everyone was leaving, she asked if she could have a lift home from me. No problem, she only lived a couple of miles away and it was on the way to my flat. By this time she had put her rather large, black, full-length coat on and I must admit to being a little relieved – it covered her up fairly completely.

We got in the car (a white Porsche I owned at the time) and as we drove off she said that it was a good evening and it was a shame it had to end so early – especially as her husband (who was a fireman) was on duty and her house was going to be empty and cold. Why didn't we go for a drink? I pointed out that we only had a few minutes before the pubs closed – this was before 24-hour licences – no problem she told me, why don't we go back to your flat, after all, she pointed out, she hadn't actually seen it yet and she was helping me furnish it. This would be a good opportunity to kill two birds with one stone and finish off the evening properly. Besides, she only really wanted a coffee. We could go to her house but she had none left as it was her shopping day tomorrow.

Well, it was only a couple of miles further and I must admit that I had had a really good night and I was actually very proud of my new place and it would be nice to show it off to someone – albeit with very little furniture in place yet.

So, why not!

Well, we got back, took our coats off and went upstairs – and before you jump to any conclusions I should explain that it was a maisonette flat – two floors – and upside down! You entered on the ground floor but the lounge and kitchen were upstairs. I must admit that as I followed her upstairs I couldn't help but notice that she was wearing a black thong – just a glimpse and I quickly averted my eyes. So we went and perched in the kitchen (the only place there were any seats – a couple of stools) whilst I made a coffee for us both. My heart was racing but there was no way that I was going to take advantage of her.

While the kettle was boiling she asked if she could use the loo and have a proper nose around. Hang on, I said, I'll show you. No, it's ok she responded, I'm desperate. Let me go, finish the coffee and then you can show me.

I finished the coffee and heard the toilet (which was downstairs) flush. After a few minutes I called down, as I was starting to get a little worried, but she called back saying that she was nosing around anyway and I should come and show her everything.

Shouting down that ok but the coffee was going cold I tramped down the stairs. The bathroom door was open and I looked into the first bedroom which was empty (completely, not even any furniture). The master bedroom door was partially open and I pushed it open – my jaw dropped!

To be continued...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A few years ago when I was between marriages I had a short affair. I call it an affair because it was with a married woman.

Looking back I was incredibly naive, in fact I was seduced.

A new secretary came to work for me - she was very attractive, about 5’ 6”, slim, dark and full of life. On her first day I sat down with her and explained her duties – above all, the fact that I was recently separated meant that I would need her help on certain personal matters. This included helping me to choose furniture and decorations for my new flat.

As I talked I couldn't help noticing that she seemed to be getting “softer”. That’s the only way I can explain it. She seemed to be relaxing into her chair; her legs were crossed and looked awfully long; her hair had come loose and she kept licking the end of her pencil. Above all she kept looking at me – sort of from under her eyelashes – but so directly, it was unnerving.

Over the next few days we developed a way of talking which became full of more and more innuendo. Everything seemed to have a double meaning, from asking her to take a letter to telling her I needed a drink. “Hot or cold? Long or short?” was filled with alternative connotations.

We went on a couple of shopping expeditions in order to sort out the flat and I found myself lying on a double bed with her, being thrust together on a small comfy settee and all the time she was touching me, on the shoulder to get my attention, by the arm to pull me in a certain direction, even stroking my cheek to remove a small feather from a leaky cushion.

After a week or so I couldn't stand it anymore. It had been at least 3 months since I had had any sort of sexual experience and I was ready to burst. I gently took her to one side at the end of the day and explained to her that she was playing with fire. Obviously she had no idea what she was doing to me, I explained, but she had to understand that I was single and had no girlfriend. Basically, her actions were a little provocative – of course, I knew that she hadn't done it deliberately but we had to start acting a little more professionally. She apologised and I went home that night very relieved – although still very wound up. Basically, my only release was getting a bit boring!

That was Thursday. On the Friday we had organised a staff outing – just a trip to a local Chinese restaurant – a sort of team bonding exercise. Anyway, it went pretty well, she and I were pretty busy during the day and didn't get any time together on our own, and during the evening I was very involved acting as host to the 40 or so staff who were there. So, all good. Well almost.

I must admit that I couldn't help noticing her that evening. She was wearing the original little black dress. Very plain, but very short and low-cut to the point that I wondered how she stayed in it. Her stockings (obviously stockings, I kept glimpsing the embroidery at the top of them) were dark and had a seam all the way up the back. High heels and a simple silver necklace finished it all off. Her hair was glossy and long and she was positively glowing. I watched her while she played the hostess and she obviously loved the responsibility.

At the end of the evening I was left to pay the bill and, as everyone was leaving, she asked if she could have a lift home from me. No problem, she only lived a couple of miles away and it was on the way to my flat. By this time she had put her rather large, black, full-length coat on and I must admit to being a little relieved – it covered her up fairly completely.

We got in the car (a white Porsche I owned at the time) and as we drove off she said that it was a good evening and it was a shame it had to end so early – especially as her husband (who was a fireman) was on duty and her house was going to be empty and cold. Why didn't we go for a drink? I pointed out that we only had a few minutes before the pubs closed – this was before 24-hour licences – no problem she told me, why don't we go back to your flat, after all, she pointed out, she hadn't actually seen it yet and she was helping me furnish it. This would be a good opportunity to kill two birds with one stone and finish off the evening properly. Besides, she only really wanted a coffee. We could go to her house but she had none left as it was her shopping day tomorrow.

Well, it was only a couple of miles further and I must admit that I had had a really good night and I was actually very proud of my new place and it would be nice to show it off to someone – albeit with very little furniture in place yet.

So, why not!

Well, we got back, took our coats off and went upstairs – and before you jump to any conclusions I should explain that it was a maisonette flat – two floors – and upside down! You entered on the ground floor but the lounge and kitchen were upstairs. I must admit that as I followed her upstairs I couldn't help but notice that she was wearing a black thong – just a glimpse and I quickly averted my eyes. So we went and perched in the kitchen (the only place there were any seats – a couple of stools) whilst I made a coffee for us both. My heart was racing but there was no way that I was going to take advantage of her.

While the kettle was boiling she asked if she could use the loo and have a proper nose around. Hang on, I said, I'll show you. No, it's ok she responded, I'm desperate. Let me go, finish the coffee and then you can show me.

I finished the coffee and heard the toilet (which was downstairs) flush. After a few minutes I called down, as I was starting to get a little worried, but she called back saying that she was nosing around anyway and I should come and show her everything.

Shouting down that ok but the coffee was going cold I tramped down the stairs. The bathroom door was open and I looked into the first bedroom which was empty (completely, not even any furniture). The master bedroom door was partially open and I pushed it open – my jaw dropped!

To be continued...

"

Wow sounds fun

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Great so far anymore to come

Great start

Good start more please

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Don't stop it there.....

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Great story but for the life of me I don't know why people quote the whole story.

mmmm so sexy naughty milf

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Looking forward to the next instalment

Great story. Cant wait to hear more

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Likes it any more ?

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start and wanting more........

Boston

Part two.

I should probably fill in a bit of background before going further.

At this stage in my life I had a pretty good life-style. I was running a reasonably successful business which I had taken over from my father. Although I had recently split up with my wife I was comfortable enough financially to give her the family home and buy myself a “bachelor” pad which I had high hopes for. In addition I was driving a Porsche and, to be honest, thought I was the “dog’s bollocks”! My marriage had been loveless for a long time and in many ways it was a huge relief.

Unfortunately, I had absolutely no idea how to connect with women. Although I was quite successful as a teenager that was a long time ago and I was very shy and – to be honest – very naive!

I went with a friend to a nightclub and it was a whole new world. Men were dancing with men – and they weren’t gay!! Women were asking men to dance – and being rejected!! In my time, I would have thought all my Christmas’s had come at once if a girl had ever approached me with a similar suggestion. In my day (shades of my father’s voice) the girl’s sat and waited and the men had to make all the running. I had never heard any of the music before and it was impossible to carry out a conversation because of the excruciating volume. But the worst thing of all was that I felt like everybody’s granddad – I was completely out of my depth and out of touch.

I had no idea what to do or how to meet women and ended up spending my week-ends alone and my weekday evenings eating out with a succession of colleagues from work. I’m pretty sure that they indulged me because I was the boss and I was a lot keener than them on the many occasions that we spent trying out the local restaurants.

I even started to go around the local supermarkets hoping that someone (female) would take pity on my obviously inept attempts to select food-for-one and start a conversation. Occasionally, I even cruised the main streets of the local town in my Porsche looking for opportunities to meet someone. God knows how I thought that driving around in a car would achieve that – I can only think that I thought that I looked so cool that some fantastic looking girl would throw themselves in front of me and insist I stop and ravish them there and then! At least the women I saw gave me some place to go in my imagination later on when I got home. How sad is that?

I was lonely, frustrated and getting increasingly desperate. Something had to give – but what?

So you can imagine my state of mind when this rather attractive, very flirty new secretary sashayed into my life. The problem was she was married! Now this may not seem such a big thing – she made it very clear on her first day that it was an unhappy marriage that had already gone off the rails once when her husband had strayed. But they were trying again and she was a Catholic so it was obviously a no-go area. Any apparent sexual overtones from her were simply being exaggerated and misunderstood by my over-active imagination brought about by the frustration of my situation. She was clearly an innocent party to my lascivious and very highly charged thoughts.

The way she usually dressed didn’t help me. She was always very smart. A dark two-piece suit with a white blouse. No jewellery except a simple silver watch and a platinum wedding ring. Her dark hair always tied back neatly in a loose ponytail. Little makeup, but then she didn't really need it, her skin flawless and her brown eyes and long eyelashes totally hypnotic. Her hands, always immaculately manicured, but never with any coloured varnish. I used to watch her use the word-processor, marvelling at how she managed without damaging her beautiful nails.

Unfortunately, the skirt was always a little short and the blouse always seemed to gape a little. I couldn't help noticing that her bras were low-cut and had a small amount of frilly silk edging, the round swell of her breasts above the white, delicate trimming, gently moving as she breathed in and out.

Her high-heeled shoes highlighted the muscles in her calves and her legs were always clad in dark, shiny, and sometimes patterned, sheer silk. But they seemed so incredibly long! Occasionally, I would get a glimpse of the pale flesh at the top of the wonderful lines that would be accentuated as she crossed her legs to take dictation.

And her perfume! It seemed all enveloping. That alone could make me conscious of the need to sit behind my desk before I embarrassed myself.

You can therefore imagine my state of mind when our conversations seemed to always veer toward sexual innuendo and erotic allusions.

So, back to the night of the office function...

You will remember that we had gone back to my new flat for a coffee and she had gone missing. I had gone down to the lower floor and I entered the master bedroom. This was the only room with any furniture at this stage consisting of a large, king-size bed. I had purchased black silk sheets to match my self-deluded playboy image, together with a black and red silk throw in a sort of oriental design. It looked rather good in my opinion – and I believed that it would prove to be an irresistible lure should I ever get a girl back to the flat.

Well, what do I know? Suddenly, any ideas of mine as to what created an erotic environment in a bachelor’s bedroom went out of the window. I hadn't a clue! But it was now very clear what was required. It was as clear as the nose on my face – or more precisely, the sudden bulge in my trousers!

The lights were dimmed – bright enough to see every detail of what was laid out in front of me, low enough to cause shadows in the corners of the room. The obvious requirement to provide erotic heaven was right there on the bed – a naked girl! A sensuous, long-legged, brunette, spread over the top of the, suddenly irrelevant, silk throw. Hair spread out over the black silk pillows, arms extended languorously as if in surrender, legs coyly bent to protect the almost hidden hint of soft dark fur which promised such possible potential delights. I noticed her almost balletic feet, the arches curved as her toes, tipped in red nail polish, pointed to complete the sweep of those incredible, smooth legs.

Her breasts, slightly larger than I had imagined, (and trust me, I had imagined them a lot!) were tipped with obviously aroused, small, puckered, brown aureoles and erect nipples. I noticed that her lightly tanned skin seemed to have no white lines – just perfectly smooth and even all over.

I nearly passed out – possibly to do with the rush of blood away from my head! My breath caught in my throat and I stood there, probably with my tongue hanging out, for what seemed like an age, whilst I took in every detail of what was on offer.

In a slightly husky voice she called me over and I found myself standing next to the bed as she turned to face me. Kneeling, she started to slowly undo my shirt, a button at a time. When she reached the last one she pulled it out from my trousers and then, whilst hardly touching me, just ruffling the hairs on my chest, slid her hands up until she could push the cloth back off my shoulders. As the shirt fell onto the floor, she started to undo my belt and then slowly, her tongue peeking out a little from her mouth, unzipped my fly.

My legs felt as though they didn't belong to me and I could hardly breathe as she gently coaxed my underpants over the obvious result of her attentions. As I was finally released we both gasped. She fell back, her breath coming in short pants and gazed at my tumescent manhood while I stepped out of my final encumbrances and moved onto the bed next to her.

I gently touched her shoulder and stroked the incredibly smooth, almost velvety skin, down her arm and backup again and she shivered. I leaned in and kissed her pliant lips that tasted of strawberry, her breath a little of peppermint and, oh so soft. Her lips parted and our tongues touched, darting around, gently sampling each other. Eyes closed I explored her body with my hands, touching her nipples which seemed to vibrate as the tips of my fingers brushed over them, feeling her back arch as I ran my hands down until I felt the slope of her buttocks begin to fill my cupped palms.

At the same time I could feel her touch moving around my body, first through my hair, then across my neck and shoulders. My own nipples hardened in response to her fleeting contact and then I gasped as she brushed against my manhood. Cupping my balls in one hand she placed the other on the back of my head and pulled me into a deep, deep kiss, her tongue seeming to thrust down my throat in a way that left me breathless. I pulled away slightly and started to nibble her neck as she threw her head back to allow me unfettered access. In the meantime, my right hand had moved around to her stomach and traced a path down to a silky, soft bush that promised so much more. Her stomach shivered as I felt every contour and texture.

From kissing her neck I gradually moved down to her shoulder and then the top of her left breast. Her body lifted up to help and I continued nibbling until I could feel the tip of her erect nipple. Flicking it with my tongue I switched attention to the right nipple. Her back arched again and she moaned. Back to the left and then bringing my hand up at the same time gently squeezing and kneading her right breast. Her hands clutched at my hair and held my head as she flicked her own head left and right all the time groaning and panting. I moved further down, licking and tasting her stomach, rimming her belly button and eventually reaching the nest that was my objective. Her legs parted and I explored the shape of her wonderful haven, first with my fingers, gently, gently, around and around, then gradually opening up the astonishing wet and almost pulsating rose-bud shaped heart of her being. My tongue dipped in to taste the glorious nectar that was at her core. Flicking the engorged tip that was her whole world caused her to buck and whimper. Her hands pushed down on my head harder and harder. I felt her fingernails dig in as she grabbed my hair, gripping and loosening in time with my tongue. Suddenly her whole body seemed to lift in the air and a huge shudder racked her from head to toe, my mouth filled with honey and I felt her spasm again and again as I strove to hold on to her jerking and trembling frame.

As she relaxed, she re-gripped my hair and pulled me up so that she could kiss me, once again using her tongue, this time to lick her own juices from my face and lips. Then she gripped my shoulders and pushed me back onto the bed, rolled over on top and leaned on me with her arms straight, her hair dishevelled but hanging down on either side of her face, looking deep into my eyes, the tip of her tongue, darting from her mouth licking her lips.

Then she lowered herself and it was my turn to feel the exquisite sensation of a fluttering butterfly touch working down my body, my nipples getting a quick nip from sharp teeth as they were worried a little and then discarded. Every little movement was intense and seemed to go through my body to its very core. I could feel every part of her, her breasts swinging against my stomach, and then lower and lower. Her hair brushing against my chest and then lower and lower. Her hands, here, there and everywhere, touching, nipping, stroking. Her tongue was licking, her lips kissing – and then! Holding my rod in both hands, she licked the base of my balls, then opened her mouth and enveloped them, sucking, kneading with her tongue, all the time moving her hands up and down my shaft, running her thumb around the very top and then tracing the shape of my helmet. Then she was kissing, nibbling her way up my rock-hard column, holding my balls and circling around them with one hand, massaging and stroking the very tip of me with her other. At last her tongue reached the top, licked and probed and then her soft lips encircled my throbbing manhood. She moved up and down, her hands in sync, one around the base of my balls, the other moving up and down my shaft in conjunction with her lips. Her teeth delicately rubbed against the delicate skin catching on the ridge encompassing the bulbous pulsating head of my huge erection. On and on, it felt as though I would burst and suddenly – I did!!! A huge white light seemed to envelop my brain and my whole existence focused in one place as an incredible feeling of release and joy flooded out of me, once, twice, again and again.

As I floated down from the ceiling I experienced a wonderful feeling steal over me of complete contentment. As I became aware of my surroundings again she snuggled into the crook of my arm and turned and smiled, but there was hint of wickedness there and I realised that her hand was still holding me and, in fact, was still moving up and down, slowly, rhythmically. I looked down and could see that I was still aroused, still hard. I turned to her and kissed her, then slowly moved on top of her. My hard shaft didn't need guiding as it found her, still wet and open. I gently pushed and she opened up her legs and her whole being. I moved back and forward, back and forward, she reciprocated, moving together in perfect harmony. Back and forth, slowly at first, then faster and faster. Her knees came up either side of me and I seemed to go deeper and deeper. She grabbed my buttocks and I could feel her nails digging in as she pulled me in further and further.

Suddenly, the world blew apart and both of us were humping and grinding and coming and coming and the bed shook and the room moved and the whole flat seemed to shift off the side of a huge cliff and we were falling and falling and suddenly we were gasping and panting and laughing and crying and holding each other as though we would never let go of each other ever again!

And that was the start of probably the best two months of my life....

Boston

Anyone want any more?

Great story

Yes please good read enjoying it

Boston

Not much interest! Does no-one else want to know how things progressed?

Keep going - great storytelling

Great description and story. Keep it going.

If you use your tongue and hands and cock the way you describe...I'll move from Ireland to be your secretary...I'll wear short skirts..stockings and thongs...I'll take things down for you honey.

Boston

Well it is a true story. . .

By *ondeoman1Man  over a year ago

bristol

Superb start, love it

More please

Think there is a cue to be your secretary now

Boston

Part three.

The following day we arranged to meet again. As she didn't know exactly where the flat was – it had been dark when we left and when I finally took her home it was about four o’clock and still pitch black – I suggested that we met in town later that evening. My flat was only a five minute walk from the centre and I thought that we might get a meal at a nice Indian restaurant I knew.

We had made love twice more during that first night, each time separated by a period of languorous discussion finding out about each other. Her childhood had not been easy; father had left when she was very young and her mother had brought her up on her own. A few years ago, her mother had moved to America and she hadn’t seen her for a long time. Her husband was abusive, more verbal than physical, but very intimidating. I felt very sorry for her. She wasn’t bitter, just matter-of-fact and the telling was punctuated with amusing self-deprecating anecdotes.

As we talked she had settled into a position where she was lying between my legs and along my body. She was lying in such a way that her head rested on my stomach looking up at me. My right hand naturally rested on the back of her head and neck, entangled in her hair. It was almost like stroking a cat, the luxurious locks soft and thick. I was acutely aware of her and felt every single movement, as she breathed, laughed, wriggled a little to get slightly more comfortable. I could feel her breasts, so, so soft, as they pushed against my crotch, pressing down on my balls and soft, limp, exhausted tool. Occasionally, things would stir, maybe simply because she moved a little and I became aware of her afresh, maybe because her hand started to stroke my thigh, gently brushing the hairs and sending shivers up my spine, or maybe just because I looked into those beautiful brown eyes and fell under their incredible erotic spell.

It was a post-coital state that we fell into many times over the next few weeks and, in many ways, it was the best part. Not the most exciting, not the most stimulating, just the most agreeable. Relaxed, comfortable, I don't think I have ever felt so complete or at peace in those quiet intervals.

As she had explained, her husband was working night shifts and so she was available in the evening, so, as agreed, I walked into town that Saturday night to meet her. When I saw her I noticed immediately that she had on that all-enveloping black wool coat and as I approached she looked small and cold standing on the steps of the town-hall where we had agreed to get together. It was already dark and the steps were not particularly well lit and there were not too many people around. We needed to be discrete because, although the town was not a place where she or her husband were well known, you never knew, so as I approached, I glanced around to make sure that we were not being observed and walked toward her intending to kiss her on the cheek.

As I reached out to her shoulders, she took her hands from her pockets and her coat fell open slightly. My body hid the view from any passers-by but I got a brief glimpse of what lay beneath before she pulled the coat around me and her arms encircled me and pulled me in. As she kissed me full on the lips my mind was consumed with the image that had just been burned into my eyes. For that fraction of a second I had seen that underneath her coat all she was wearing was white silk underwear. A lacy bra and pants, trimmed with red embroidery, dark silk stockings with suspenders clipped to the opaque band at the top in contrast to the white flash of upper thigh.

Immediately, my body responded, which must have been only too evident because she giggled and dropped her hand down to rub the front of my, already, very taut trousers.

Why is it that at these moments your brain turns to mush? There must be some blood left in your head because I could feel my face flushing and getting very warm, although I am sure that the vast majority of it rushes to your crotch and it feels like a third leg is suddenly trying to find space in your underclothes. When things happen that quickly it can be incredibly uncomfortable because there hasn't been time to straighten things up and sometimes it feels that something, cloth or member, is going to rip or break! On top of all that, your knees go wobbly and you forget to breathe – it’s amazing there aren't more accidents during a stimulation attack.

I calmly (ha!) moved her hand and huskily said that I thought we were going for something to eat. She said she was desperate to consume something but she didn’t want food – yet. So, inevitably, we walked back to my flat – in my case, it was more of a stumble but, hell, I got there – I'm not sure how!

Opening the door she walked past me and dropped the coat behind her giving me the view of her almost naked back. My eyes moved from the high heels, up the seam of her plain dark grey stockings, to the patterned tops held up by the white suspender belt over an almost invisible g-string, her perfect round buttocks dimpling as she moved. The top of them curved gently into the base of her spine and its indentation rose up from that glorious waist, until I noted the thin white cross-strap from her bra which was just visible under the cascading dark brown hair, swaying as she glided straight across the hallway into the bedroom without even a glance back.

My breath left my body!

With great presence of mind, I shut the front door and followed.

As I entered the room she turned and threw her arms around my neck, engaging me in a deep, deep kiss which seemed to go on forever. Our tongues explored every part of our mouths and I tasted, once again, that subtle mixture of strawberry and peppermint. This time seemed different as I felt an urgency and need pouring out of her – she was pulling at my shirt and belt, seemingly at the same time, as she sought to deprive me of my clothes. In a frenzied rush we threw one item off after another collapsing onto the bed in a mad tumultuous struggle, lips still locked together. Within a matter of seconds we were naked and I was inside her, thrusting harder and harder as she wrapped her legs around me. Her hands gripped my buttocks and her nails dug into my skin as she pulled me into her. She was so incredibly wet that I slipped in easily in spite of the huge, throbbing erection that I had. In fact, I went in so far I felt that my balls were going to follow as I thrust deeper than I had ever been before with anyone – so hard, then back, then in again. Each thrust was rammed home as she squeezed her legs and yanked me forward with her hands, every stab was accompanied with a small grunt from her as she must have been able to feel me reach the very top of her womanhood. Our skin was becoming slippery as we rutted like animals, on and on, harder and harder, as if that was even possible. I could feel her insides gripping me, my whole being concentrated on this one area of my body, nothing else mattering as I could feel every aspect of my senses focusing into my groin. The building, escalating, rushing of all my faculties to this one place caused my head to buzz and my breath came in short pants matching the rhythm of our union. Then just as I knew that I couldn't hold on any longer I could feel her hips rise violently in the air, her every muscle seemed to clamp onto me. I felt the pain of her nails piercing my skin and I felt a warmth envelope my balls and the tops of my legs as she screamed “Now!”. The feeling of warmth spread over my groin and I could stand it no more as I let go in a huge shuddering explosion smashing my pelvis into hers as hard as I could. She repeated the upward thrust again and again as every muscle in my body seemed to go into spasm and the whole of my world coalesced into that one moment and place. My juice seemed to burst out of me like a gun going off and I felt as though it was being sucked from the very roots of my balls. The intensity was amazing and every coming together was emphasized by another “Now!”.

A suddenly as it had begun it was as suddenly over and we collapsed next to each other, sweaty, panting and completely spent.

After the heat had left us a little and my breath had slowed, I turned on my side and propped myself on one elbow so that I could look at her. As I did I felt my buttocks sting and reaching round and feeling them seemed quite painful. Bringing my hand back I checked my fingers – they were smudged with blood! Her fingernails had left their mark. I also noticed that the bed seemed to be extremely damp. Not the usual wet patches you understand, the whole bed. It turned out that the warm feeling that I had felt around my groin and the tops of my legs was her. She said that it had only ever happened once before, a sort of complete release, something I now know is called gushing or squirting. At first she was quite embarrassed until I explained that I found it to be one of the most erotic feelings I had ever experienced. This was something we would explore further.

I leaned back on the bed a little cautiously and smiled. Now, how was I going to explain the state of my silk sheets to my housekeeper?

It wasn't the most comfortable position on the wet bed so I suggested that we moved somewhere else. Bearing in mind the lack of furniture in the flat it seemed to me that the most sensible thing was to move into the bathroom – everything we needed was there.

The bathroom wasn't large and the shower was over the bath. I switched the water on and we stepped in together. I was already aroused and my cock was standing to attention – partly because she had hold of it! As the water cascaded around us we started to soap each other.

Her skin was so smooth and soft. We pulled our bodies together as we kissed, tongues darting in and out and touching. I felt her breasts squash against my chest and I stroked her smooth long back moving my hands down to grip the twin mounds of her bum. It was difficult to hold on to them as we became increasingly slippery and I reached down until I was almost lifting her off the ground. My fingers traced the crack and gradually rubbed soap up and down. I felt her hole and pushed the tip of my forefinger gently in. She gasped and shuddered slightly as her hips shoved toward me. My hardness was squashed against her and I could feel the slight roughness of her hairs against my shaft which was standing straight up.

I moved my finger around and around and gradually eased the opening wider, sliding my finger in and out a little further each time. I looked down at her face. Her head was back and her eyes were closed, her mouth slightly open as she moaned each time my finger pushed in. I moved my other hand around to the front and rubbed gently up and down her slit, pinching her clit a little with my thumb and forefinger, my hands touched between her legs and I lifted her slightly onto her toes.

I dropped down onto my knees and turned her so that she was facing away from me, pushing her in the middle of her back so she bent over giving me a view of her arse that was absolutely perfect – everything on show. I noticed that the hole was dilated and after wiping the soap away a little I bent my head and licked all the way from the base of her back to the beginning of her cunt. I returned to her hole and licked around and around dipping in and out like a cat lapping. In the meantime my hand slid from her waist down the front of her hips and found a natural harbour for my fingers. I pushed in with two fingers and moved them around and around.

I stood and gently guided my cock into her back passage. Very, very slowly, I pushed and I felt her shiver. I put a little more pressure on and gradually my cock slid from view. I pulled back slowly, pushed forward, pulled back. A little quicker, a little quicker, a little harder, a little harder – still very carefully as the rhythm built up. One of my hands was pulling her hip and the other flat on her back as she pushed back against me. Her hair was flicking left and right as she shook her head in time with my thrusting, all the time grunting quietly each time I pushed forward. Even with the soap to ease the way she was so tight and I could feel the ridge around my helmet rubbing against her inside as I moved. She tensed and I felt her gripping me so hard it was painful, joyously painful.

She yelled for me to move faster and I obliged, moving quicker and harder. Suddenly, she shuddered and screamed out – not in pain but in ecstasy - and the grip on my cock got even tighter, it was unbearable and I couldn't hold on any longer. She shuddered again and again whilst screaming for me to keep going and suddenly my whole body erupted and I came, shooting into her, banging my hips against her backside, feeling my balls slapping against her.

Suddenly it was over, the water was still cascading over us and we collapsed together in the base of the bath, slippy and wet, gasping for breath.

To be continued...

Horny very nice more please

Newcastle upon Tyne

Such an arousing tale - we need to hear more!!

What a minx

Boston

Does anyone else want more???

Gloucester

Yes please let's have some more ?

By *rissieMan  over a year ago

Gwynedd & Knutsford Cheshire

One of the most sexual and erotic story I have ever had the pleasure of reading, truly amazing

Boston

Part four.

After we had dried ourselves off we had stripped the bed and I put a blow-heater on it to try and dry it off! Talk about a wet weekend!

Because she hadn’t brought any clothes with her (literally!), and I hadn’t got any food in, I popped out and got an Indian takeaway which we ate lying on cushions and pillows in the lounge together with a bottle of white wine. I had a flame-effect electric fire which provided a flickering backdrop and, together with some quiet music, provided a nice, gentle way to relax for a while. Eventually, we made love again, slowly and softly, with no rush.

I took her home eventually at about two in the morning and, because her husband was not at work that night, we agreed to see each other on Monday at the office.

Sunday, a day of rest!

Monday rolled around and I went in at my usual time – just before the office opened at 8:30.

The office building was long thin and shaped like a boat, two stories high, built of dirty Yorkshire stone about 100 years earlier and we had refurbished it when we bought it the previous year. It was located at a busy junction just outside the centre of town. My office was upstairs and at the end of a long corridor next to the boardroom. Although my windows overlooked the road everything was double-glazed so the background noise was minimal and I wasn't overlooked by any other buildings. It was entered through an outer, smaller room which was where my secretary worked, and although there was another door directly into my room, it was seldom used and never by the staff. The corridor traversed the full length of my office and because it was constructed with old wooden, creaky floorboards I could hear anyone walking along it almost as an early warning of unexpected visitors. On the other hand, little could be heard from my office provided the volume was kept to a minimum.

When I arrived she was sat at her desk and looked up at me from under those dark, long, sexy eyelashes. I could feel my blood pumping immediately as my face flushed. She was in her normal, smart suit but the blouse seemed to gape a little more than usual, especially as she leaned forward and said good morning. We had agreed that we would try and keep things professional whilst in the office, so in spite of my dry mouth I responded appropriately and went to my desk.

As usual, she brought me my coffee and the post and then came and sat opposite me with a pad for her daily instructions. She crossed her legs giving me a view of those fabulous pins right up to the tops of her stockings. To be honest, I was having difficulty concentrating as my imagination ran riot.

Anyway, the day moved on, me a little uncomfortable most of the time, often having to sit behind my desk for proprieties sake. We got to lunchtime and she brought in sandwiches that she’d popped out to buy – something that we had done regularly before, often continuing to work while we ate. This time things were a little different.

I came and sat on the edge of my desk while she settled into the chair and we sorted out the food and coffee cups. Our hands touched and my skin tingled. She looked up at me and I couldn't help myself, I bent down to kiss her. Our lips touched and the, by now, familiar feelings of arousal swept across me.

With one hand she pushed me back and her other went to my flies. I was still sat on the edge of the desk and she pulled the zip down with one quick movement. I was already hard and she struggled to pull me out having to undo my belt and trousers to release me. By this time she was on her knees in front of me and she pulled trousers and underpants down to the floor and then grabbed me with both hands. Holding the shaft she dipped her head down and licked my balls, teasing me with a little nibbling from her teeth, sucking the skin with her mouth. My hands were in her hair holding her in place – not that I needed to!

She started to lick the shaft, rising up and down until she was licking around the rim of my helmet. As she got to the top she slowly licked off the drop of moisture and then licked the hole again and again. Then back to the rim and then up and down over and over, it was almost unbearable. Eventually, she took the whole of my head into her mouth, massaging the base of me with one hand and my balls with the other. My head was thrown back and my eyes closed as I felt her moving up and down, her tongue still working.

Suddenly I felt her stop and I looked down. She was still holding me in her mouth and she was slightly to one side and looking up, not at me but out of the window. I instinctively looked across and nearly fell off the desk in shock!

Straight across from me, no more than 10 feet away was a woman looking straight at us – her mouth open in complete astonishment. She was sitting on the top deck of a bus which had stopped at the traffic lights outside the office! As the woman looked, her mouth closed and she started to smile. I felt movement down below and looked down. My secretary, continuing to look straight at the woman, moved her hair to one side so that it wasn't in the way and continued to move up and down. I looked across and the woman on the bus started to grin and then licked her lips lasciviously glancing at me and then back at my cock being so professionally cleaned! I was dumbfounded and didn't know what to do, but God, it was hot! I glanced along the rest of the bus, but no-one else was taking any notice, all looking in other directions.

My cock felt as though it was going to burst as she continued to massage, lick and suck and we all looked through the windows at each other. Eventually, the bus started to move and the woman drifted out of view, all the while watching us and what was on show.

As the bus disappeared I couldn't hold it any longer, coming hard into her mouth, causing her to jerk back in surprise. I spurted over her face and she closed her eyes. Immediately, she went back, taking the whole of me into her soft mouth and I came again and again while she held me with her lips. As I finished, she let me go from her mouth and a small amount of cum spilled out down the side of her jaw. She looked up at me, still holding my softening cock and scooped the dribbling spunk up with her finger. She put her finger in her mouth and gently sucked it clean, all the time looking me straight in the eyes, then deliberately swallowed.

What a lunch!

We cleaned ourselves off and zipped up (in my case), all the time laughing. We had just sat down when there was a tap on the door and one of the staff walked straight into my office – we hadn't heard a thing! We were going to have to be a lot more careful in future.

Over the next few days, because her husband was not working, we could only see each other in the office and we went back to our original, very suggestive, type of conversation and flirting – with a twist! The difference was that it more and often than not led to some sort of hands-on episode. A little bit of a grope here and there, lots of deep kissing, a bit of a flash and so on.

On one occasion, I was sitting at my desk working when she came in with a cup of coffee. She came around to my side of the desk to put it down by me and as she did so she leant across me. My hand went up to her blouse and down her cleavage and under her bra, and cupping her breast I proceeded to play with her nipple. Immediately, I could feel a response as it perked up under my fingers. She stayed there for a short while and closed her eyes, moaning a little. Her breast felt so soft as I gently clasped it in my palm, stroking and then using my fingertips to brush her nipple. I could feel myself rising to the occasion and her hand went down to help. She unzipped me and put her hand through my fly and then through my underpants and gripped me, moving her hand up and down a little. After a while, she undid my belt and trousers, and released me properly, all the while bending over me while I massaged her breasts. She lowered her head a bit more and her lips met my cock as it sprang free. She licked the top and around the head and I felt her hair cascading all around my groin. She turned slightly and slid down between my legs facing me so that she could focus on my erection. In doing so she was virtually under the desk in the footwell which was lucky really because that was the moment one of my staff knocked on the outer door and immediately opened it and walked into my secretary’s office. I just about had enough time to shove her under the desk and pull myself a little closer before they pushed my door open and walked in. Fortunately, my desk was a fairly large one with a full modesty panel (aptly named!) and so the person walking in couldn't see anything.

They had brought some papers for me to sign and, of course, wanted to chat for a few minutes. I tried to get rid of them as quickly as I could but they were very persistent and it was a good five minutes before they took the hint that I was extremely busy and left.

In the meantime, she was still under that table trying not to move an inch. I had initially gone flaccid with the shock, but gradually, things started to move again and she was only a few inches away from me. At first she did nothing, but just knowing she was there was incredibly erotic. Then she started to blow gently and that was just unbelievable! Then I could feel her hair brush me and then she licked me! I nearly blew there and then!! At this point I was asked if I felt alright and I had to say, no, I'm a little stiff from sitting in one place for so long but I had to finish what I was doing, I’m glad to say that it was at then that they got the hint and left.

We really were going to have to pay more attention to the noise of people coming along our corridor!

The rest of the week was spent snatching moments and on one glorious occasion taking her in the executive toilet across the corridor. There were only really three or four people who used them and one afternoon, we made our way individually into them and locked the door. Well actually, she went first while I stood at the top of the corridor and kept watch. I knew that the other directors were away so it was very unlikely that anyone would even come along there except to see me and I had already made it clear that I was very busy and was not to be interrupted.

After I was sure that there was no-one around I went down and let myself in. The executive toilet was a small suite consisting of two stalls with a couple of washing basins. Fairly smart and because it was used by both men and women, we ensured that it was kept very clean.

As I entered, I closed and locked the main door and looked around. She was in one of the stalls and I whispered that it was me and she could come out. The door opened and she stood there leaning against the jamb, one arm languorously draped above her head creating a long, sexy shape reaching up to the heavens. The thing is, apart from her high heels she was completely naked! My eyes feasted on her body and I took in every inch, my gaze slowly rising up from her beautiful ankles through to her gorgeous arm. Her legs, seemingly going on for ever, culminating in the mysterious, neat, dark triangle which in itself was the start of a journey past her wonderful flat stomach, to those marvellous full globes tipped with the dark nipples, already standing erect, her long neck and those luscious red lips all crowned by the luxurious cascading dark hair. It took my breath away.

Already rising to attention I moved across to her and kissed her on those full soft lips, then, first nibbling at her neck, I gradually moving lower and lower, kissing, nibbling and licking every single particle of skin I could reach. Her back arched as I reached her breasts and she offered her nipples to my mouth. I kissed them individually, teasing them with my tongue and nibbling them gently with my teeth. She moaned. Moving down, I eventually reached her thatch and with the help of my fingers parted her lips, using my tongue to taste the already extravagant juices which were seeping from her very sole. I opened her up carefully and drank from her sucking and nibbling, moving up to her clit, and pulling at it gently as she moaned again and again, pushing her pelvis against my mouth and gripping my hair with both hands.

I stood up quickly, undid my trousers and stepped out of them and my underpants, got hold of her and turned her around forcing her to lean over the nearest washbasin. I guided myself in and started to thrust while she fingered herself. I was holding both her breasts and could feel the nipples hard against the tips of my fingers. Her hand was brushing against my shaft as I pushed in and out and I was aware of every single glorious sensation.

Suddenly, as quickly as it started it was over in a final juddering wonderful series of explosions, her backside smacking into my balls, her back arched and her head thrown back. For a few moments I relaxed draped over her back before standing up and carefully slipping out of her wonderful, still wet honeypot.

After tidying ourselves up we slipped back into the office and carried on as though nothing had happened, albeit I felt a little shaky for a while.

As the weekend approached we made our plans as her husband was back working days starting on Saturday morning.

To be continued...

Gloucester

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Superb. Very erotic and well written.

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmm more plz

By *lutaxiMan  over a year ago

Dundalk

Great read

stevenage

"Great read "

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Bloody loving this!!

i want a hot PA

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

"Bloody loving this!! "

Boston

Chapter 5 anyone?

Yes please most enjoyable

Love this story. More please

yes more

Boston

Part five.

Saturday morning dawned. As usual I rose about eight o’clock – not out of choice but because it was a habit! I made myself a cup of coffee and some cereals which was about the limit of my culinary expertise and settled down to read a book. She was coming directly to the flat that morning but wasn’t due until just before lunch as she had said she had to do a bit of shopping.

Difficult as it was to be patient I soon lost myself in my book and so it was with a bit of a start that I heard the doorbell and realised that it was probably her.

I rushed down to let her in and she gave me a quick kiss as she went straight past me and up the stairs to the kitchen. She was dressed in her large overcoat which she discarded on the balustrade and underneath she had on a pair of very tight blue jeans with a tucked-in simple white blouse. As she walked up the stairs I couldn’t help but admire her beautiful tight buttocks swaying from side-to-side....

Anyway, moving along, she emptied most of the contents of the shopping bags that she had with her into my fridge and then started to make a cup of tea. Once the kettle was on and the cups were ready, she turned around, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me as though her life depended on it. As I melted into her embrace I could feel myself, as always, becoming aroused, but as quickly as it had started she pushed me away and finished making the tea.

I was a little confused. Were we going to make love or not? I wasn’t sure what she wanted.

She gave me my mug and then led me by the hand into the lounge. There was still no furniture there and she stood next to me and surveyed it. In no uncertain terms she told me that it was time that we got this place sorted out. She suggested that the following week we went and visited the shops and bought some furniture and got the place organised. She said that I needed food in the place and it was about time I started to make it a bit more than a hotel. Then she kissed me again, grasped my hand and took me downstairs. Again, I wasn’t sure what was going on, especially as she took me into the bedroom, told me to sit down and wait.

The anticipation was killing me, I could hear her go upstairs again, then back to the bathroom, run some water, mess about and eventually come back into the bedroom (still completely dressed) with a bowl of water and some towels. She laid the towels over the bed, placed the bowl on the floor and disappeared back to the bathroom again refusing to answer any questions about what she was doing. It was all very intriguing and my imagination was running riot – however, what she had in mind would never have occurred to me in a million years.

When she came back in she had a small towel rolled up with one or two things in it and she stood there at the end of the bed and smiled. I wasn’t sure that it was the sort of smile that I liked – it was really quite evil!

She then told me to get undressed – completely – and lie down flat on the bed. Cautiously, I did as she asked and she proceeded to get undressed herself. I was still not sure what she was going to do when she produced from the towel a pair of scissors!! What on earth? She asked me if I trusted her and I tentatively said that I did, so she asked me to open my legs while she kneeled between them. She then bent over slightly and started to trim my pubes! As soon as I realised what was going on I started to protest but she told me to be quiet or I could get injured. I shut up very quickly. I watched her very carefully as she trimmed all the hair around my groin, starting with just below my navel.

Holding my cock out of the way, she worked her way down my lower stomach. She then held my rather erect member steady as she snipped her way all around it, then started on my balls. They contracted quickly in fear and trepidation but she took her time until everything was right down to an extremely short stubble. Then she asked me to turn over!

Unwillingly I complied and she pushed my legs apart and then (rather roughly, I thought), proceeded to get to work on that side. After a few minutes she told me to turn back over. In doing so I noticed that everything seemed very scratchy and uncomfortable and I complained but again she just told me to shut up! She reached for the towel and I saw her get some soap which she then started to lather up in the water. As she commenced soaping me it was the most glorious feeling and I forgave her everything.

Lying back, closing my eyes and relaxing I could feel her massaging me all around the area she had trimmed and I had to admit that without all the hair it was such a great feeling. It was so much more sensitive.

After a very short time, she stopped and I slowly opened my eyes in expectation. Imagine my horror when I saw that she was brandishing a razor!?!! I yelled out but she once again told me to shut up as this time I could REALLY get hurt! Oh my God! What was she doing?

Well, of course, it was pretty obvious by now, and very slowly, the tip of her tongue peeking out of her mouth she proceeded to remove all the stubble she had just created. It was fairly straight forward on my stomach but when she got to my cock and balls it was pretty scary. The only compensation was that she frequently stroked me as she checked to see that everything was smooth which was absolutely wonderful. Eventually, she turned me over again and finished the job.

What an ordeal! But I have to say that once the shock wore off it felt incredible. So smooth and sensuous. Of course, as soon as she had finished I asked if I could reciprocate but as she proceeded to show me, she had spent the morning preparing herself! Apart from a small amount at the front she was completely and wonderfully smooth. Of course, I had to check out that it was a good job so I carefully explored every inch firstly with my hands and fingers and then with my tongue which I explained to her was a lot more sensitive.

We dried off and she told me to lie flat on the bed again. I asked her what she was doing this time but she just gave me that wicked smile and then turned around and slowly lowered herself onto my face! Hovering just fractionally above me she obviously expected me to start using my tongue again so I duly obliged. In the meantime she bent down and gripped my rather engorged member with her lips. As she started to lick and suck I reciprocated and she lowered herself a little more, moving around so that she directed exactly where I was touching. First she manipulated herself so that I was mainly focused around the back and I gently rimmed her in accordance with her small gyrations. As she softly pushed and circled herself she was doing the same to me, gently licking around the top of my helmet whilst at the same time one hand gripping my balls and softly massaging them. I felt her release the tip and move down my shaft arriving at the base and then nibbling and pulling at the loose skin. The novel smoothness created a sensation which I had never experienced before – it was electric! In the meantime, she shifted herself slightly so that I was forced to work toward the front via that small strip of delicate skin right between her legs. In turn she was exploring the same territory on me and it was unbelievably erotic.

Gradually she shifted so that I was licking her fantastic juice and pushing my tongue right inside of her. She pushed her pelvis down so that I could hardly breathe and my tongue pushed further in, at the same time she was sliding backwards and forwards just a little and I could feel my face being covered in her wetness.

Her hand moved down from my balls and underneath me until it was pushed between my legs and exploring my crack. She continued to lick my cock as she explored my, now smooth, crevices. Her finger rimmed my hole and pushed just a little way in and I felt myself automatically lift my hips up in an almost involuntary action. At the same time her tongue licked the very top of my manhood and she moved her finger in and out gently, gently, a little bit more each time. I was getting so aroused it was almost impossible to hold back and I felt as though I was about to explode. Then, suddenly, she pushed! It was an extraordinary feeling and I almost immediately lost control and bucked and spurted without warning. She yelped and jerked back as my cum hit her in the face but very quickly lowered her head down again to take my cock in her mouth as I jerked and spasmed.

As I relaxed, she sat up slightly and pushed her pelvis back into my face, grinding harder and harder so that I could hardly get a breath. My tongue and jaw were hurting with the effort of working on her but it was a toil that was so sweet that no matter how much effort was involved I felt I could continue forever. She moved a little so my tongue and lips were playing with her clit and then moved back as she started to play with herself. She moved faster and faster on my face and I could taste the honey that was dripping down. Occasionally, I would lick her fingers which were slippy with her inner self. I could hear little grunts as she got more and more excited and then all her weight went onto my face and an enormous shudder went through her and then again and again! I was nearly suffocated as she pushed me into the bed. But what a way to go!

Eventually, she relaxed and almost fell off me onto the bed at my side, the opposite way round, so that I was looking at her toes. Even her feet looked sexy and I started to nibble at the extremities. After a while we recovered a little and she put one of my shirts on and went upstairs to the kitchen with me following right behind her (what a view!).

She made us an omelette while I watched her and we sat at the kitchen breakfast bar to eat, with a bottle of Chianti that I had in the fridge. Afterwards, we went down to the bedroom again and slowly explored our new-found smoothness. Twice!

The day drifted by and all too soon it was time for her to leave. We agreed that she would come to the flat the following day again and go for a walk and then lunch.

She left the same way she had arrived, with a long lingering kiss and wrapped up in her large enveloping overcoat. I had an early night hoping that the following day would arrive more quickly.

Eventually and bright and early, she arrived and, after a hot cup of coffee and as it was such a bitterly cold November day, we wrapped up warmly with gloves and scarves and ventured forth.

My flat was in a modern block in the corner of a large Georgian square. Consisting of six identical dwellings they were arranged two up and three across, and mine was in the top left-hand corner nearest the square. All around the square were original Georgian terrace houses, with a row of poplar trees in front. In the centre was a huge green and a large brick chapel took pride of place in the middle. The square was often used for film shoots (avoiding my building, of course) and was kept immaculately. Because it was on the outskirts of town it was only a short walk to find ourselves away from the buildings and the traffic through a small alley in the opposite corner from the flats. At the end of the alley we crossed a road and went through a gate to a rough footpath across a field. After walking for a while, we started to climb a gentle slope until we reached the top of a small hill with spectacular views over the town and the surrounding countryside.

There was a bench seat at the top and we sat for a while to get our breath back. Huddled together against the chill wind we talked about small things – the weather, the views, what we were going to have for lunch.

After a while, we walked back down the hill to a small pub where we sat in the corner by a roaring wood fire and had Sunday lunch with all the trimmings. I had a couple of pints and she drank wine and we continued to talk about nothing. We finished with coffee, cheese and a glass of brandy and sat there staring at the flames and warming our toes for a while.

Eventually, we stirred and walked slowly back to the flat, arms linked and pressing against each other for warmth and comfort. By the time we arrived back it was time for her to go and we kissed, long and passionately, until finally, she broke away and drove off in her car.

I stared after her for a while before I realised that I was getting chilled, turned around and went back into the flat. It felt very empty.

To be continued...

By *urreyloverMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Great story and well written. Eager for the rest

By *andysteveMan  over a year ago

alfreton

Gloucester

stevenage

Looking fwd to the next bit

Boston

Another episode anyone?

Yes most definitely

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Good stuff

Newcastle upon Tyne

More...............

By *lissfuloralMan  over a year ago

Town

By *riggboyMan  over a year ago

brigg

Wow

Boston

Part six.

The next week we, as per orders, we went on various different shopping expeditions to furnish the flat. We managed to get a round glass table and four tubular steel and leather chairs for the dining area in the lounge. Two three-seater black leather settees and a glass coffee table with a couple of multi-headed standard lamps completed that room.

Downstairs, some beds and bedside tables and lamps were all that was necessary but we also bought a lot of small things such as bed linen, pillows and duvets.

The big undertaking was something I had organised some weeks earlier and which was carried out that week. The stairs in the flat were wooden with an open step and half-way up turned through one hundred and eighty degrees. They were essentially the same dimensions as the wrought-iron circular staircase which was replacing them. In addition the ceiling light was replaced with a waterfall effect lighting system which cascaded down the whole wall behind the staircase. The whole thing took three days and in the meantime I had to use a stepladder to get to the kitchen and lounge.

As her husband was on days that week the only contact we had was during office hours and, with the shopping and what turned out to be a busy week of work, we didn’t really have much time for fun. There was the usual banter of course and a lot of quick touching when we got a chance, but nothing really serious until Thursday evening.

That afternoon we had a rush job on and were extremely busy and it was after six o’clock before we managed to get everything finished. She took the results down to the main office while I put all the files away.

I heard her come back along the corridor but it then went quiet. After a minute I called out but there was no reply and so I popped my head out around the door and looked down the corridor toward the stairs. Along the floor was a train of clothes. I could see what looked like shoes followed by a skirt and blouse at the far end, then stockings, suspender belt and, as I looked the other way toward the boardroom, bra and knickers.

The boardroom was at the opposite end of the corridor to the stairs. The door was a large, dark imposing one and behind it the room harked back to the days of empire. It took up the end of the building, the “pointy” end, the prow of the ship. Because of the shape of the building the room was also boat shaped, gradually moving to a blunt point at its far end. There were windows all along on both sides but the walls between were clad in an imposing dark oak panelling. Half way along on the right-hand side the windows were interrupted by a large Adams style fireplace, the mantelpiece about five foot high and an old-fashioned picture of the chairman (my father) over the top. The boardroom table was just as imposing with twenty chairs around and usually, each place had a leather blotter in front with a pad of A4 paper and a couple of pencils. The chairs were what you would expect, wooden, ladder-backed with arms and leather seats, the chairman’s at the far end, being a little larger and a little bit more impressive with a leather back. At the near end, the wall with the door in it, there was a large sideboard with a modern coffee machine on it and facilities for making hot and cold drinks.

I went toward the boardroom door and pushed it open. The sight that presented itself was without question, the most unusual that the room had ever seen. Instead of a series of serious looking men, collected together for another important discussion and glancing up as someone came through the door, there, sprawled on the boardroom table, leaning up on her elbows, looking at me down the length of her beautiful, perfect, completely naked body was my secretary. Unbelievable. Once again, I could feel my body responding. I stammered out a question asking what we would do if anyone should come. Apart from the obvious joke, she told me that the rest of the office was completely empty and the cleaners weren’t due for another hour. I didn't need any more encouragement.

Forgetting about the history, the imposing stature of the room and the sheer incongruity of the situation, I ripped off my own clothes and I launched myself on her and hence, committed my first mistake!

A boardroom table is an incredibly hard object and as I threw myself onto it I caught my knee on the edge which caused me to yelp in pain and misjudge my approach. Consequently, I landed on my elbow very heavily and in the ensuing blinding flash of agony rolled to one side and fell off the table onto the floor. Fortunately, it was carpeted so apart from the crack to my head on a chair as I went past, the only injury was a significant thump to my back.

I was lying there counting the stars revolving around my head and wondering what day of the week it was whilst contemplating which area of my body hurt the most when I looked up and, as my vision cleared, found I had gone to heaven! I must have been dead because the view was out of this world! She was standing, legs astride, feet either side of my head and I was looking straight up at nirvana. Her beautiful, trimmed pussy was looking straight back at me.

I could see everything, and if it wasn’t for my eyes going in and out of focus, it would have been perfect. As it was I was having difficulty understanding her when she asked if I was alright (although I thought I could detect some laughter in her voice). I reached up and my hand touched the silky smooth skin at the top of her thighs. Moving up slowly I found that my focus was improving and I softly stroked the smooth skin either side of the Mohican strip that was all that was left of her bush, moving my thumb so that it was rubbing gently up and down her lips. I could feel how wet she was and, in spite of my injuries, I could feel a stirring below. Her legs buckled a little and my thumb entered her easily. I started to move it around inside and I could hear her moaning through the ringing in my ears.

In spite of the pain in my head, I shifted forward slightly and sat up so I could reach that wonderful nectar with my tongue. Holding her bum with both hands I pulled myself into her and sucked the juice that she was producing. She grabbed the back of my head and forced me into her hard all the time making a sort of crooning sound. She was delicious.

After a while she let me go and lowered herself onto my lap. Reaching down she guided my stiff cock into herself and kneeled astride me. I reached up and squeezed her breasts, teasing her erect nipples as she played with her own clit as she moved up and down on me. This was my second mistake.

Although it had been a while, the scratches on my backside from a previous session had only partly healed and as I moved in rhythm with her the carpet rubbed the wounds and caused some significant anxiety. Basically, I could feel the skin being flayed. Nevertheless, the gratification outweighed the pain and I continued to move in time with her luscious body.

As the pain built up so did the pleasure until finally, in a huge glorious release we came simultaneously – bucking and grinding, yelling as we did so – me in pain and rapture, her in simple ecstasy.

We lay there for a few minutes panting. She was draped on top of me and I was still inside her but gradually I could feel myself slipping out as I relaxed. After a short while she rolled off and asked me if I was okay, Apart from my head which was thumping, my bum which was stinging, my elbow and knee which was aching, the only problem I had were my balls which, as she asked the question she had leaned on to lever herself up!

It took quite a few minutes before I was in a fit state to move – or even talk. And I have to say that I never realised how painful it could be to make love. Consequently, I have a lot of respect for true S and M exponents but I can honestly say that I would not like to be one. Whilst a small amount of pain can be exciting, the amount I experienced that evening was more than enough for me and, to be truthful, it was not my happiest moment. But don’t get me wrong – it was still worth it!

We tidied up (in my case not without some groans) and left for the day arranging to meet the following morning at the flat. We had both taken the day off to clean the flat and, hopefully, take delivery of my new furniture.

The following day was bright but cold and we quickly got through the cleaning in spite of my injuries. The circular staircase backed by the cascading lights looked magnificent, although the best effect was of course at night. We had just about finished when the first delivery arrived and the next few hours were spent arranging everything, re-arranging everything, and finally finishing arranging everything in basically the places that I had wanted in the beginning. Pretty much all of it had arrived and apart from the huge difficulties of getting the settee’s up the circular stairs (something that hadn’t occurred to me previously) and the fact that I had to go and buy a screwdriver to put the dining table together, it was all done without too many drama’s.

Eventually, we collapsed on one of the settees with a mug of coffee each and looked around exhausted. It looked pretty good. The settees were arranged in an L-shape with the coffee table in the middle. They faced the built-in futuristic looking electric fire in the opposite corner – a sort of black glass tall thing which looked quite realistic when you switched it on. The place needed a few more pictures and knick-knacks but I wasn’t particularly bothered about that. I was quite content.

After a few minutes contemplation she asked me when we were going to try everything out. I wasn’t sure what she meant. I really should have known better by now.

She looked at me, carefully took my mug and placed it next to hers on the table, then pulled me toward her saying that we might as well start where we were.

It’s surprising how well we had both recovered from what had already been a hard day because over the next couple of hours we expended a lot more energy. The two settees, the dining room table – very carefully I might add - the new beds of course, and, most intriguing of all, the circular staircase, all had the benefit of our passion. Basically we screwed on everything! It was hot, sweaty and shattering. Finally, after spending a few minutes catching our breath in the spare bedroom, she rose and, once again, pulled me by the hand into the hallway.

She sat on the bottom step of the circular staircase. We were, naturally, both completely naked. She splayed her legs so that everything was on show and imperiously ordered me down onto my knees in front of her. She gestured me forward and pushed my head down so that I had no option but to lick the beautiful lips that were already engorged and so wet! I could taste myself on her as well as her delicious nectar. After a few minutes she pulled me up by the hair, moved up a step and then pushed me down again. I followed her like a dog all the way up and around the staircase stopping on each step so that I could tend to her needs. Sometimes she told me to use my fingers but mostly it was my tongue she wanted.

When we got to the top, she lay back with me still on the stairs and I licked, sucked and played with her, opening her lips with my hands and tongue. Her legs were over my shoulders and she thrashed and moaned but wouldn't let me stop until suddenly her legs went around my head and clamped me to her and her orgasm threatened to suffocate me in its intensity.

Afterwards, she lay on the landing her breasts heaving as she gradually recovered and I sprawled below her, still between her legs but, rather uncomfortably, spread out over the top few steps. The view, however, was worth the discomfort. We were sweaty and sticky and I had l lost count of the number of times we had peaked but it I could have laid there all night and just d*unk in the wonderful sight in front of me.

In the end, we had to move and it was time for her to go home. We arranged that as her husband was working all day on Saturday, she would return in the morning. I had an idea.

To be continued....

stevenage

My favourite stoy so far. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope the end of the 2 months isn't too sad..

*Story even!

so hot

By *kyblue2681Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Wow reading all that makes me tired and very wet!

Absolutely fabulous

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Ooh so damn horny... looking forward to more

Boston

Is anybody ready for chapter 7?

By *cotsbikerMan  over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

By *un24youCouple  over a year ago

Kent

"Great story but for the life of me I don't know why people quote the whole story. "

Just thought exactly the same

Boston

Part seven.

Saturday morning dawned crisp and cold but in the flat it was warm and cosy. The previous evening after she had left I had gone out to the nearest supermarket and bought some provisions so when she arrived I was all ready.

At the door we kissed, I took her coat and led her upstairs, sat her down in the living room and got her a cup of coffee. She was dressed simply in a plain, white, baggy tee-shirt, skin-tight jeans and low heeled shoes.

She asked me what we were doing that day and I asked if she trusted me. After establishing that she wasn’t one hundred percent sure I told her that I wanted her to put herself in my hands completely and she agreed. I excused myself and went downstairs, got a couple of things and returned. In the meantime, I had stripped but before I entered I called out to her to stand up and face the far corner of the room and then close her eyes. I peeked around the door to make sure that her back was to me and then came up behind her. I asked her to stand perfectly still because I was going to blindfold her. She immediately asked why and I told her, again, to trust me.

I took a silk scarf that I had and tied it across her eyes, checking with her that it was comfortable and most importantly that she couldn’t see. When she confirmed that I stepped to one side and then brought my hand down very quickly across her face as though I was going to smack her. I stopped just in front of her and she didn’t flinch.

I then said to her that I was going to remove her clothing and, as much as possible, unless I asked her to move, she was to remain still.

From behind, I slowly pulled her tee-shirt over her head requesting that she held her arms straight up in the air. As I pushed it up I made sure that she could just feel my arms brushing past her skin – barely touching. I then kneeled down and coaxed each foot from her shoes, holding her calf as I raised her leg. Standing up again, I reached around and undid the button and zipped down the fly on her jeans. Pulling down, I slid her them down her legs ensuring that my hands touched her skin all the way and then, once again as with her shoes, holding her now bare calf, encouraged her to step out of them. I stepped back a little and looked at her dressed only in a simple white bra and knicker set. Her back was as exquisite as the rest of her and her sweet, firm bum seemed to almost strain the material in the small briefs.

Stepping forward again, I undid the clasp at the back of her bra but before it could fall open I reached around her and clasped each cup in my hands very gently. I then slid them up and away from her breasts, barely touching her as I lifted the whole bra up and then down along her arms. She shivered slightly and I stepped around to the side and noticed that her aureoles had puckered and her nipples had become erect. Goose bumps appeared on her arms and the fine hairs stood up. Her breasts were rising and falling as she breathed just a tiny bit faster than normal. Her flat stomach looked slightly tensed.

Coming around the front I kneeled on one knee and very carefully pulled her knickers down and, just like with the jeans, maintained contact with her skin all the way down until I coaxed her out of them, one foot at a time. She was now standing there in front of me completely exposed and completely vulnerable – well, not quite, but that was for a little later.

I sat back on my haunches, aware that I was very aroused and, just for a moment or two, drank in the wonderful view that I had, scanning down across those amazing breasts, the wonderfully flat stomach, down to the slash of hair pointing down to the hidden delights between her legs. And those toned, long legs ending in such pretty feet that were splashed with crimson at the tip of her toes.

I stood up again and let my fingers touch her on the shoulder as I walked around her, as lightly as I possibly could brushing her neck, touching her ears and then stroking her shoulders again. I followed my hands with little puffs of air blowing onto her skin to enhance the sensation and occasionally using the tips of my nails. I ran my hands down her back causing her to arch a little and then over the swell of her buttocks, blowing down the crack and then all the way down her legs to her feet. Moving around to the front without once losing contact but at no time imparting any pressure, I then repeated the action in reverse, moving up her legs, around her trimmed bush blowing until the hair moved, across her stomach, causing a small sudden intake of breath from her, until I reached her breasts. I then spent a little while circling her beautiful orbs, getting closer to those wonderfully responsive nipples, puffing warm air across them until moving on across her chest, then her shoulders and throat. I stroked her jaw and cheeks and then around the edge of her ears and then, once again moving behind her to the back of her neck, breathing on her the whole time as I worked.

It was clear that she was very aroused and I had to be careful that I didn’t touch her with any other part of my body, particularly my cock which was quite difficult as I leant in to blow onto her.

I stepped back for a second and just tried to calm my own breathing and sensations for a moment – it was not easy.

She stood there with her head a little tilted back and the rest of her body slightly tensed, her hands clenched. I told her to wait and went into the kitchen, fetched a couple of things and took them downstairs into the bedroom. Racing back up the stairs I moved up behind her. She knew I was there because I had made no attempt to walk quietly but when I touched her on the shoulders with my finger tips she yelped. My hands were freezing cold and slightly wet from the items I had removed from the fridge. She shivered. I held her arms and saw the goose bumps reappear and I gently turned her around to face me.

I told her that, without moving her blindfold, I was going to guide her down to the bedroom. I walked backward in front of her and we negotiated our way down the stairs. It was all I could do to hold myself back from those wonderful swaying breasts that were right in front of my eyes as I stepped carefully backwards down, one step below her all the way. We made our way into the bedroom and I moved her onto the bed and asked her to lie down on the bath sheets that I had already laid across the bed. Having explained what I was going to do I then tied each of her wrists to the headboard with some strips of soft material that I had prepared earlier. Ensuring that each knot was loose enough that it didn’t hurt but tight enough that she couldn’t easily pull free I did the same with each ankle around the leg at the foot of the bed. She was now on her back on the bed, her legs splayed open, her arms above her head, completely defenceless and I felt unbelievably turned on.

Once again I had to pause and try and control my emotions. In the meantime, she had no idea what was to come next and she asked me to explain. I told her that I was going to subject her to a series of sensations using different things including food, objects and various techniques. It was not going to hurt but there might be things which were slightly uncomfortable. If at any time she wanted to stop she just had to tell me.

She tentatively agreed and I reached over to the bedside table where I had a series of different items all prepared. I picked up a feather and very carefully drew it all the way down her body from the point of her chin, between her breasts, down her stomach to her mound. I then moved down each leg in turn and under her feet. The whole time she was clenching her teeth and wriggling. When I reached her feet she jumped and tried to move away. I moved back up on the inside of her thighs, each one in turn, a few inches, then across to the other leg, moving up each time until I reached her labia. I then moved around the outside of her lips several times causing her to squirm. Moving back up her body, she gasped several times as I touched her, her sides, the hollow of her arms, inside her elbows, her belly button, under her breasts, the tips of her nipples, the insides of her thighs, around her quim, up and down her crack, just touching her clit. I could see her getting wet and her vulva was becoming slightly engorged.

I reached over for a thin gold chain which was in a bowl of iced water. I started this time with her cunt, draping it along her slit and she yelped. Then I dragged, the chain very lightly up her body, this time around her breasts and across her nipples which sprang to attention again.

Reaching over I picked up a strawberry. Touching it to her lips I told her to taste it. She pouted and I pushed slightly. Opening her mouth a little more she received the fruit and licked her lips and smiled, then chewed tentatively. She made an appreciative mewing sound as she swallowed. I then picked up a pickled onion and placed that on her lips. She opened her mouth in anticipation and I pushed slightly. She sucked in and then immediately spat the onion out with a disgusted expletive following it.

Before she had a chance to recover I took a piece of ice from a bowl of ice water and placed it onto one of her nipples and she jumped and squeaked! I then placed it on her other nipple and then moved down to her quim and without pausing pushed it inside of her. As she bucked I massaged her labia and let my fingers just dip into her pushing the ice further in. She struggled a little and groaned and I could feel how wet she was. I held her there for a minute or two until the ice had melted in the meantime just playing with her clit, pushing back a little the hood that covered it and using the tip of my nail to flick backwards and forwards.

Next I took a piece of fur which I wrapped around my hand like a glove and then stroked her over her entire body, responding as she moaned and moved to meet the sensation. I stroked around her neck, down over breasts and her nipples and then between her legs, each movement causing her to moan and stretch. When I stopped she moaned again, this time in disappointment.

At that point I dipped my fingers into a saucer of chocolate syrup and painted her face around her mouth with the sticky substance and almost involuntarily she licked at it. She seemed to like that, but as she licked I pushed a small slice of cucumber between her slightly open lips. Again she spat it out, saying it was slimy and she didn’t like it, her face screwed up in disgust.

Selecting a pair of scissors and, only using the points, dragged it across her chest from side to side, moving further down her body with each stroke. It left a very slight red mark on her skin and was obviously a little painful. I moved down the inside of each leg and then the bottom of her feet which curled and she tried to pull away. Then back up her legs and along the crease at the top either side of her slit. Back up to her breasts and around each nipple several times, then across, flicking them from side to side. She squeaked a little and said that it hurt

Dropping the scissors I grabbed her hip, pulled her over slightly and slapped her on the bum with my open hand, then the same on the other side. She yelped and complained until I started to stroke her again with the fur glove - gently, smoothly, all over. Now she purred.

I dipped my hand in a bowl of ice water and flicked her with the drops all over and once again she gasped, then I followed that with the chain, dragging it from her chin to her slit and then back very slowly and then once more shocked her with a flick of freezing water.

Using a hand towel I then rubbed her, quite hard, all over until her skin seemed to take on a slightly rosy glow, followed by, once again, a very light stroking with the fur glove covering every inch of her body.

I stopped for a moment and looked at her. She was finding it difficult to lie still, moving around a little and tugging at the straps, moving her head from side-to-side flicking her hair. She was asking what was I going to do next and I noticed that she was oozing moisture from her pussy and her nipples were rock hard. She was breathing heavily.

Getting some banana I squashed it in my hands then massaged her breasts with the paste paying particular attention to the tips and those lovely aureoles which were so aroused that they were raised nearly as high as the nipples which sprang from their centres. I passed my hand in front of her face and allowed her to smell it, then lick it a little, then stroked her between her legs. Bringing my hand up again I let her sniff them to allow for the slightly different smell to permeate her senses and then pushed my fingers into her mouth and she licked them clean.

Reaching over to the side table I picked up a bristly hairbrush and gently brushed her all over, paying particular attention to her bush and the inside of her legs. She squirmed and moaned as I stroked and she begged for more. The sensations continued onto her nipples and her neck causing her to gasp and when I reached her underarms she said it was almost unbearable.

My next offering was another cucumber, but this time it was a whole one. I spread it with butter and then very carefully straddled her. I pushed the tip of the cucumber to her mouth and let her taste it and then I pulled it away. I moved down her body letting the tip touch her as I went until I reached her wet, almost pulsating cunt. I stroked up and down and then pushed it into her. I pushed further, gently feeling my way in, moving it around and up and down as it went. She lifted her hips to make it easier and I pushed it further and further. Then I moved it in and out rapidly making sure that I rubbed against her clit as I did so. After a while I pulled it out and returned it to her mouth and she took it and sucked her own juices off it, obviously loving every moment.

Discarding the cucumber I covered my cock in some raspberry syrup and I lowered myself down and holding myself I guided it to her mouth. As I approached her a little bit of syrup dripped down and she tentatively licked it from her lips. I barely touched her and her tongue darted out again and tasted the sweet liquid. As I nudged at her mouth she opened it and licked around tasting, feeling what was now coming at her. Her tongue pushed at the tip, opening the hole a little and tasting the small amount of moisture that was spilling from it. I gradually lowered myself further and she took the head into her soft mouth licking the syrup from it. Pulling out I turned round and again lowered myself onto her so that she could lick the syrup dripping down onto my balls.

Leaning down, I massaged her pudenda, my hands sticky from the syrup. Using one hand I opened up her lips and inserted my fingers into her, moving them around and opening her up, pushing in as far as I could and feeling the insides of her. Using my thumb on my other hand I simultaneously found her clit and started to rub it from side to side, pushing down on her pelvic bone. I leaned down and licked tasting a mixture of chocolate, raspberry, butter and her. I opened her up further with my tongue while she continued to suck and lick me in return. We were both panting and sweating and it was getting more and more frantic. Her hips rose again and again in response and she licked and sucked at my balls. I reached down between my legs and pushed myself down so that she could suck me properly and she took my cock into her mouth, holding it with her teeth and licking the syrup from me.

I reached down again and thrust my fingers into her harder and faster as she bucked under me. Once again I slipped from her mouth and she was sucking my balls, and pulling at the skin with her teeth, licking the shaft and moaning.

I could feel myself losing control and the pressure was building. In the meantime she was gasping and seemed to be getting closer and closer herself. She was thrusting and bucking and I was having difficulty staying on top. Suddenly, with a scream she threw herself up and a huge shudder seemed to ripple through her body, she yelled again and again, each time her hips seeming to push higher. As she came down from the heights I couldn't help myself. The dam broke and I spurted all over her face and breasts, the creamy liquid seemed to cover her and as I lifted off her I could see her tongue licking her lips and trying to reach more of it.

We both lay there for a few minutes, panting as though we had run a marathon. I was enjoying the sensation of covering her with my body and I could feel her breath on the inside of my thigh. She was still blindfolded and tied up and I had no intention of releasing her just yet.

Puling myself off her I got a damp flannel and wiped her gently all over until her skin seemed to shine. Then I rubbed her with the towel and dried every single crevice. I noticed that she still seemed awfully wet so I paid special attention to the area between her legs. She moaned and wriggled a little.

I looked at her – still completely at my mercy - and she asked me what I was going to do next. I paused and took in every inch of her without speaking. She was still breathing heavily and those fantastic breasts were rising and falling hypnotically. Her stomach seemed to be quivering and looking between her legs there was no question that she was still very aroused.

I couldn't help myself as I lowered myself down on her, entering her so easily, pushing all the way. Once again, her hips rose to accommodate me and I was able to sink my shaft completely into that beautiful haven. As we moved together we once again started to reach the heights and I could feel the pressure building in my balls. As we went backwards and forwards, she struggled against the straps but I was in complete control. The feeling of power was incredibly erotic. I smashed into her as hard as I could and she responded in kind.

I held myself up on my arms and I watched her face as we thrust at each other. Her mouth was slightly open and her tongue poked out in concentration. Her neck was distended as her head was pushed back into the pillows and she thrashed it from side to side. As a consequence her boobs were thrust up and her nipples pointed straight up at the ceiling. Her stomach was taught and as I looked down I could see the start of her narrow bush disappearing under my body. As I pulled away slightly I could see the gap between us and the sight of my cock joining us together was amazing. As I came down again, the wetness of the sweat from our bodies caused a slight slapping sound. It provided an almost syncopatic rhythm to our movements.

As the feelings rose in me I pushed back on my hands and my body tautened, mirroring hers like two bows joined at one focal point. I could hear the blood pounding in my ears and I closed my eyes and threw my head back, my hips pushing against hers, my bum muscles clenching as my whole awareness concentrated on my groin.

Once again we reached a crescendo and as I shot into her she yelled and shouted for me to do it again and again. Her whole body was rigid, pushing her pelvis up to the sky and she almost vibrated as waves seem to migrate along her whole body. As soon as it started it was over and we sank back down onto the bed, me covering her with my body, our sweat mingling as we both panted in total exhaustion.

After a while I rolled off her and removed the blindfold. She looked down at herself and the mess that I had created and we lay there and laughed until our sides hurt.

The towels she was lying on had slipped somewhat and I knew that, once again, I was going to have some explaining to do to my housekeeper.

To be continued....

Boston

Part eight.

Once again, Sunday proved to be a day of rest, which, to be honest, I needed!

Her husband was home all day and then started nights for the following week. This meant that we would be able to spend most of the following week together.

Monday dawned bright and sunny and the weather forecast was for much the same all week. It was cold but dry and a typical November with clear skies but frosty mornings.

The day passed in the normal fashion, lots of giggles and touching and very little real work. On Monday evening we waited until everyone had gone and then left together, a pattern that we repeated all week. We drove to a supermarket a few miles away where we were confident that no-one would know us, did some food shopping and then went back to the flat.

That night we unpacked the food, made ourselves a simple meal, opened a bottle of wine and by about eight o’clock we were sat in the lounge on the settee watching the flickering fire and just relaxing listening to some quiet music. After a while, she turned to me and asked if I was comfortable. I told her that I was as relaxed as I had been in years. She seemed happy, snuggled down into the crook of my arm and we spent the night talking a little, listening to different music for a while and then later, making love on the rug in front of the fire.

In the morning, I dropped her off at home early before her husband returned home. In fact she was leaving home for work before he returned so it was unlikely that she would see him at all that week.

The day and then the evening followed the same pattern except that there was no need to do any shopping and we ended up back on the settee listening to some music again. Once again she turned to me but this time asked me if I would like to go out. To be honest I was very comfortable but as she was obviously keen I agreed and we went and got our coats. As it was quite chilly we also wore scarves, gloves and, in her case, a lovely fur hat. To my eyes she even appeared sexy wearing that huge overcoat! The only bit of her really showing was her ankles and calves, accentuated by the quite high heels she habitually wore. Personally, I was wearing a dark blue, heavy, wax jacket over blue jeans.

Before departing, she popped into the bathroom and then we left and walked, arm in arm through the square. It was dark, of course, and the lighting in the square was not brilliant. The Victorian chapel was positioned right in the centre surrounded by lawn and there were large trees scattered about which added to the gloom. It wasn't spooky though, more romantic, and with the lack of light we could look up at the crystal clear sky and see the stars. There was a lot of ambient light from the town and the surrounding roads but it was still possible to make out the Plough and the North Star – pretty much the only constellations I recognised. The moon was just visible above the rooftops but was only a waning sliver of a crescent. There was not a breath of wind and the trees were majestic, mostly sycamore and oaks, shadowy shapes against the black sky. The chapel itself was really just a large outline with no detail visible and no lights apart from in the clock which was close to the top of the quite large and bulky steeple at one end. On occasion the place was lit up from the outside with spotlights and looked quite imposing but tonight all was quiet and dark.

We started by walking across the green close to the chapel and then, reaching the road on the other side and by mutual consent, we continued in the direction of town.

Although we were only a few hundred yards from the town centre we were in a real backwater and at this time of night there was very little activity. There were a few lights on in some of the tall, three-story Georgian town-houses in the square, and in one or two we could see in through the windows. It felt like we were spying on people a little although, as generally the front doors were several steps up from the pavement, all we could really see was the pictures on the walls and the lights hanging from the ceilings. Occasionally, someone would cross in front of the windows but it was only a small glimpse into a lifestyle. It was pretty obvious that in most cases at least, it was a pretty good standard of living. The pictures were usually large and imposing and the lights seemed to be almost exclusively chandeliers of various sizes and complexity. The rooms seemed warm and cosy in the main, although they all had high ceilings and elaborate architraves.

There weren’t many other people around in the square. We saw a man walking a ridiculously small dog, stopping every few yards while it led him from tree to tree. A woman walked past with a pram, moving very quickly. At one point a group of lads, straggled along, laughing and shoving and pushing each other. No threat, just having a bit of fun. When they got close they quietened a little and made space for us as we went past.

We reached the main road and turned down toward town and gradually we saw more people and more cars. Most of the buildings were large, Victorian, terraced houses, constructed in Yorkshire stone, set back a little from the pavement with low walls and small front gardens. Garden is a bit of euphemism as none of them had any lawns or flowers but were mostly paving or tarmac with just enough room to park a car. The majority seemed to be converted flats with multiple doorbells and occasional security speakers. As we got closer to town, the houses gave way to more utilitarian buildings including some offices and, set-back with a small car park, a government building of some kind and next door a small police station. Then we passed some shops, all closed of course, but with low lighting in most. A stationers, jewellers, a dress shop, the usual motley collection of small convenience outlets.

Eventually, we reached the town square, a fairly large open area completely pedestrianised, not really a square, but bounded on one side by a pretty impressive Victorian building with columns all across the front holding up the roof and huge steps leading up to the entrance. It was the town hall and always reminded me a little of a poor man’s version of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington. Nowhere near as imposing and, typically, there weren’t even lights shining on it to give it some standing, but in its own way, a fairly impressive structure.

We wondered up the steps aimlessly and stood at the top between the centre columns, arms linked and leaning against each other, looking down at the activity moving across in front of us. There was a large fountain (switched off) in the middle and it acted like a sort of roundabout as people came from all directions and around the island and off into the night. There were a couple of restaurants on the far side which looked open but most buildings seemed to be shut for the night although the whole area was well lit. As a consequence we were in shadow and we were able to observe without being noticed. It was quite busy, no vehicles of course but lots of people, individuals, couples like us, groups of people having a laugh. Most were just going from a to b, some were wandering aimlessly and one or two were just hanging around sitting on the edge of the fountain.

After a few minutes I bent down and kissed her and she responded hungrily. We edged behind the nearest pillar and I held her as I explored her lips. Wanting a little bit more intimacy, I pushed my gloved hand between the buttons at the front of her coat and reached for her waist. As I did so I noticed through my glove that something wasn't quite right. Pulling my hand back, I removed my glove and pushed it back in again. I couldn't believe it – she had no clothes on!!

When she went into the bathroom just before we left she must have stripped. She was completely naked under the coat. As I quickly pulled my other glove off and stuffed them into my pockets she unbuttoned the front and held it open slightly, smiling. I moved in and she wrapped the coat around me as I explored her body. She reached down and unzipped me and pulled me out. It was a bit painful because I was so hard already, but she managed. I pushed her back against the pillar and her left leg came up and around me pulling me toward her. Guiding myself with my hand I slipped into her –she was so wet – and I thrust into her while pulling at her bum with my other hand. I stroked up her belly and grasped her boob, squeezing her nipple which was rock hard. Her head had gone back and she pushed her hips at me and grunted a little.

We were completely oblivious to where we were as we rutted in the shadow of the town hall. Almost before we had started I was losing my load into her and she responded with a little yelp as we both climaxed together, shuddering and banging against the pillar.

Afterwards, as we adjusted our clothing I asked her what the hell she thought she was doing. Of course, I had a big grin on my face as I said it and she responded by asking me if I had enjoyed it. We glanced around the pillar and everything seemed to be going on as before and it’s amazing how neither of us had even noticed the cold! What a buzz! I couldn't believe that she had no clothes on and I remembered back to the day she had met me, in much the same place, with only her underclothes under that coat.

After waiting a few minutes to get our breath back (and let my knees stop trembling – hence the expression) she insisted on continuing our walk through town. It was unbelievably erotic walking past people knowing that she was completely exposed underneath that coat, especially when she insisted on going into a busy pub and buying a drink. I could hardly hold my glass.

Eventually we reached home and I could hardly wait to close the door behind us as I pulled her coat off her and almost shoved her into the bedroom, stripping off my clothes as we went. As she sprawled onto her back on the bed I followed her down and without any preliminaries entered her. She opened her legs and wrapped them around me, gripping me in a vice around my waist. Grabbing my hair she pulled my face down to hers and started to devour me, tongue to tongue, lips to lips, hard and bruising. I thrust into her as hard as I could and we thrashed together on the bed, rolling from side to side and backwards and forwards.

I pulled on her backside with my hands to try and get more depth and we pushed into each other again and again. I could feel the juice building in my balls and the whole of my being focused into my groin. She was moaning and shouting at the same time telling me to go harder and deeper. Her ankles were locked together behind me and her muscles stiffened as she tried to break me in two.

Suddenly everything exploded and we came together for the second time that night in a glorious crescendo of pleasure – a shuddering, sweaty pinnacle of gratification.

The following day repeated what had now become a routine until we finished our evening meal. She then asked me what I fancied doing that night. When I wondered if she had any suggestions she replied that she certainly did and grabbed me by the hand. Once again, she stripped and put her large coat on and we left the house and walked into town. I had no idea where we were going but I was a willing supplicant.

We reached the fountain and, holding me by the hand, she took me across the mixture of cobbles and paving to a small dark alley that I had never noticed before. It was between two closed shops and presumably used to get access around the back. Looking in from the main area it was impossible to see more than a few yards but once we were inside we could clearly see people walking past the alley. It was relatively short and at the far end there were some large industrial bins but we couldn't see any real detail.

Even though we knew that we couldn't be seen we could clearly see everybody else and when she went down on her knees and started to release me from my clothing I was looking straight over her head at these people, completely oblivious as to what was going on just a few feet from them. Even when the odd one looked into the alley, they obviously couldn't see anything as there was just no reaction, it was an incredible turn-on.

Once she had got my cock out she started to lick it and suck it and it was all I could do to stand there and take it. At one point a guy stopped at the entrance to the alley, took something out of his pocket, looked at it and then stepped in towards us. I held my breath, but he was looking at whatever it was in his hand and after one short step, turned around again. He was obviously just moving out of the way of the passing traffic, because after a short pause, he put whatever it was back in his pocket and then walked back out and out of sight.

She really worked on me, licking and sucking and using her hands to run up and down my shaft. As I started to lose control she took me in her mouth completely and I spurted my warm cum straight into her. After I was finished she released me and looked up. I couldn’t see her expression although my eyes had adjusted to the dark somewhat but I could see her wiping around her mouth and licking her fingers. She stood and while I started to adjust my clothes she turned around so that she was facing the street. As she stood there with her back to me she started to wiggle her bum in my crotch and pushing herself into me. Her hands came around and lifted the back of her coat up and my hands which moments before had been trying to stuff myself back in through my fly were touching her bare backside. In spite of what had happened a few moments before, I could feel myself stiffening again. Almost before I knew what was happening, she reached down, through her own legs and pulled me into her. She was so wet I just slipped in even though I was only partially erect – although that was changing by the instant. Shuffling over slightly, she put a hand on the wall to steady herself and bumped and ground her backside into me, at the same time using her other hand to play with her clit and hold me in to her. For my part, I reached around under her raised coat and grasped her boobs firmly with both hands while playing with her nipples with my fingers. I nuzzled her neck and kissed beneath her ear and she moaned and kept grinding into me.

She could see the people going past as I could and with our slightly enhanced night vision it was difficult to believe that no-one could observe what was going on, but people seemed to be completely oblivious, although I am sure that if they had stopped for a second to listen it might have been very much more obvious. She wasn’t the quietest of people and as things reached a peak she was making more and more noise. I covered her mouth with one hand to try and quieten things a little but she continued to strain until suddenly I felt a huge shudder ripple through her and she groaned loudly even through my makeshift muffler and then sort of collapsed a little into me.

We stayed in that position for a few moments and looked out at the world going by. I was still hard but although I hadn’t climaxed myself I was gradually diminishing and as I fell out of her we, figuratively, shook ourselves a little and then composing ourselves and adjusting our clothing, stepped back into the real world.

Later, when we got back to the flat, we discovered that both our coats were covered in dirt and cobwebs from the alley, in fact, there were two perfectly round dusty knee marks on the front of her long coat from where she had gone down on me. Whether people had noticed or not we had no idea, and quite frankly, didn't care a lot.

We were too tired that night to do anything other than collapse into bed together and cuddle as we went to sleep.

Thursday was a problem as I had a family commitment and so it was Friday before we returned to our evening meanderings. This time she suggested we took the car but when I asked her where we were going she simply told me that it wasn't far. As before she wore only her coat but as soon as we got in the car she shucked it off and laid it across herself, hiding everything from a casual passer-by but all the more arousing for me knowing that she was just a twitch away from complete exposure.

She then turned to me before I drove off and insisted that I removed my jeans and underpants. I tried to refuse at first, worried about if we were stopped or something but she was very persuasive. She allowed me to keep my top on as she pointed out that it would be difficult whilst driving to cover up if necessary. Perfect logic although, to be honest, I had no idea what we were doing!

As soon as I started driving her hand reached across and grabbed my cock causing me to miss my gear and I jammed on the brakes. I’d gone about twenty yards and we hadn’t even left the square! I explained to her that I wouldn't be able to drive anywhere if she persisted and she retorted that I needed to get used to it because she wasn’t letting go. In fact, if I stopped again, she was getting out of the car, wherever we were, without her coat and walking back to the flat. The thing was, I believed her! She then told me to drive through the centre of town and toward a large shopping mall that was on the outskirts.

I started to drive.

My car had tinted windows. Not enough to be completely opaque from the outside but sufficient, especially at night, to require someone to be very close to the glass to see any detail. This helped my nerves a bit, but as we approached the main drag through town I realised that not only, being Friday night, was it heaving, but with all the lights blazing down, it appeared to be as bright as day. To make matters worse, the traffic was moving at a snail’s pace, stopping every few yards for traffic lights, pedestrian crossings, and just sheer weight of numbers. The final problem as I saw it was the car itself. Being a white Porsche (as previously mentioned), it wasn't exactly invisible and for once in my life I was cringing every time somebody glanced our way. Normally, it brought a smile to my face, now I just wanted to be invisible.

As soon as we got into the stream of traffic, she leaned across and went down on me. If we hadn't been stopped at that point I would probably have swerved off the road, as it was, the traffic started to move and I had to try and disassociate myself from what was happening in my nether regions. As we moved forward, stopping and starting, getting closer to the centre of town, she was working hard on my cock, moving her hand up and down as she took the head in her mouth, licking around the top and the edge of the helmet. It was almost impossible to drive.

Her hair was hiding most of what she was doing from my sight but I was acutely aware of all the people on the pavement looking across at the car, in some cases actually pointing at it as though they knew exactly what was going on. I have no real idea what could be seen and, in actual fact, it was literally all I could do to keep the car in a straight line. Somehow, I made it through and managed to get to the shopping mall. It was one of those huge places that is made up of a massive car park built around the outside of a football stadium, with the shops in a series of buildings around two sides of the car park.

Although when we arrived there was plenty of activity in front of the shops, a lot of which were still open, the car park was only about a quarter full and I managed to find a place at the furthest point from everything at the very corner of the tarmac. Most of the activity was centred around a multi-screen cinema and fast-food outlets positioned in the corner of the shopping area. Although there were plenty of arc lights, the point where I parked was actually slightly in the shadows and I felt a little safer from observation.

Not having stopped in her attentions on me at all the whole time I was driving I was a little shocked when she sat up as soon as I drew to a halt. She looked around and then got out! I couldn't believe it! She left her coat on the seat and was standing by the side of the car with nothing on. I shouted through the open door but she said that she had told me not to stop. I looked around wildly but could see that we were far enough away, maybe 200 yards, for no-one to be particularly interested or even see very much if they did happen to turn around – still!

I told her to stop being stupid and get back in but she refused saying that I would have to come and get her. She was obviously serious so, again looking around, I switched off the interior light in the car (a bit late mind you), opened my door and squatting a little, got out and went around the back of the car, keeping as much of it as possible between me and everyone else.

She, approaching from the other side, met me and I saw with relief that she had grabbed her coat, obviously intending to put it back on. Not a bit of it. The car, as I said was parked at the edge of the tarmac and there was a short strip of grass running along just inside a large wire fence. Beyond the fence was essentially waste ground, maybe a couple of hundred yards, culminating in the back of large industrial units. Swirling her coat like a cloak, she spread it on the grass and grabbing the back of my head pulled my mouth onto hers, sinking down with me onto the coat. I got the idea fairly quickly and joined in with a certain amount of trepidation. She spun me around so that she was on top and sat there, leaning back slightly, head thrown back while she humped me. My hands naturally went up to those fantastic breasts and I felt her nipples hardened already. As we went at it, I began to notice that every few moments she was being lit up as cars drove around the car park. It was a fascinating and erotic picture as every detail became visible and then went into shadow again. Not quite strobe-like, it almost gave the impression of a black and white movie flickering on the screen. Although we were around the back of the car it wasn't actually between us and the main area of population so we were actually almost completely exposed should anyone care to investigate and it felt like we were being highlighted with spotlights for the world to see.

Although it was presumably too far away for people to actually make out what was happening as nobody even approached us, it was unsettling and hugely erotic imagining that at any moment someone might drive over and expose us in their headlights. There would have been, literally, nowhere to hide. Unlike the alley where we could have just stood up and been relatively decent, here we were naked, the only piece of clothing between us being my pullover which by now had been pushed up to the top of my chest and over my head. I had no idea where it had gone. The freezing temperatures seemed to have no effect except to cause a plume effect on our breath as the highlights scanned across us.

Being out in the open and apparently so far away from everything, she had no inhibitions and this time she yelled at the top of her lungs as she orgasmed, threw her arms up and lent back as she felt me respond in kind, not so verbal but every bit as climatic.

After a moment or two, chest heaving, I looked across at the other side of the car park and I suddenly noticed a group of people seemingly looking in our direction. As I watched for a second one of them pointed at us and it dawned upon me that they may have heard something that had attracted their attention. Immediately, I shoved her off unceremoniously and told her to get in the car quickly. I found my pullover and she grabbed the coat and we jumped in the car and sped off, fortunately, not too close to the observers although they turned and watched us as we left. Not for the first time we were reduced to hysterical laughter as we left the scene.

To be continued....

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Brilliant!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

V

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Great story but for the life of me I don't know why people quote the whole story. "
I know right?

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

I know it's been over a year, but is there more OP?

Do you have other material?

Excellent detail, excellent story.

» Add a new message to this topic