FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > hotel fantasy

hotel fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornymr-mrshull OP   Couple  over a year ago

hull

Driving up to the hotel feeling really excited butterfly's in my stomach, I glanced over to see my hubby.could see the dirty look in his eye's,And you just new he was thinking the same as me,long fun filled sex weekend We don't get away often so when we do we make the most of it. At the hotel we was checking in and he was feeling more horny then normal i put his hand on my leg and slowly moved his hand up my skirt until he reached my pants,moving them to one side to feel my very moist pussy."ROOM 20 SIR"The lady behind the desk called.Feeling rather wet and extremely horny we went to our room.I oped the door and felt his hands all over me then he pushed me against the wall holding my arms kissing my neck then with the other hand he took off my pants and started to rub his fingers against my clit very softly in a kinda of teasing way.We moved over to the bed then he grabbed my hands again this time to tie me up,mmmm this is new i thought to myself enjoying the excitement would let him do anything he took my right wrist and tied that one first then fastened both together ready to tie them to the top of the bed,Then he reached over and took a blind fold out of the bag and blindfolded me,I could feel myself cumming already without him even really touching me.As he had taken my top half of the clothing off at the door he started taking my skirt off me he lifted my bottom up slightly he slid my skirt off now i am there just in my underwear.I could feel him getting closer and he lent over and whispered to me if i am a good girl he will be quick in the shower if i am a bad girl he will make me lay there and tease me and not have sex with me.Still feeling all excited i lay there waiting for him getting really frustrated in a good way i hear the water stop running and the door start to open he steps back into the room and says i will just pop to get a glass with some ice in.i begged him not to leave me but to fuck me don't worry babe be back in a few mins,i lay there waiting again these few minutes take forever then i hear the door open and feel a hand on the bed can feel a warm breath on my leg then a hand touch my boob then another hand making its way to my clit i new it was more then just one person in the room feeling abit nervous nut unable to move due to the excitement a wondering whats gonna happen next i feel hand all over me i could hear a lot of muffled noise all around me and then one by one i felt them kneel on the bed next to me 5 maybe 6 maybe more i feel a hand grab my hair and turn my head to a side shoving a very hard cock in my mouth then i feel someone licking my very now hard nipples kissing them touching them caressing them then someone on the other side doing the same that makes three no wait for as i have someone touching and licking my clit just slightly teasing it not fully touching my clit moving there tongue really fast i feel my self losing control i feel my self cumming and don't think i can stop oh wow this is amazing still got a cock in my mouth he pulls away and the swap places but as the do they untie my hands from being together to separate ropes but they don't tie them to them bed they hold them then i get a cock placed in each hand another in my mouth still two on my boobs and one making me cum for England that's 6 mmmmm6 cocks wow i lay there wanting to scream out for some one to fuck me and fuck me hard but unable to get any words out.wait why have they stopped they all pulled away i feel a hand on me and i hear my hubby's voice telling me to get on my hands and knees.u got three holes u dirty bitch do u want all 3 fucking together before i could say anything i had a cock in my mouth still cant move my hands as they are still holding on the rope then i feel a big hard cock go inside me he can feel how tight my hole is but he know's am enjoying it as he feels my cum dripping onto his ball-sack he pushes a had harder oh ye i am so excited the harder he pushes the harder i suck then the cock i got in my mouth pulled out for another one to go in the guy fucking me has slowed down but giving it hard making me moan and cum so much.i get my hair grabbed and bum slapped then one says u like that u dirty bitch suck his cock then the guy who was fucking me stops someone else rams his cock in giving me it deep and hard he really is going for it god i need to stop cumming the bed must be dripping then they all change again then stop pritty quick i get taken off my hands and knees and then i get placed on to a cock but bent forward slightly then i feel another but going into my bum oh wow 3 cocks 3 holes he gets in but its really tight then i get the other one in my mouth as i am getting fucked in every hole i hear a voice saying u like being fucked hard don't ye u dirty bitch as they all take there turn and finish i am dripping in my cum they lay me back on the bed then tell me really dirty bitches get a extra special treat and with that i could feel all 6 of them wanking on to my tits wow they all seem to cum when i did i was ordered to not to move then they left my hubby took the blind fold off and said as if nothing has just happened did u enjoy that.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilf61Man  over a year ago

Taunton

where is this hotel

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmmmm loved it xx

I must organise that for Lulu

wonderful

loved this xxx

hull

thanks guys and girls glad u liked

By *orgeoushullbibabeWoman  over a year ago

KIRKELLA

mmmmmmmmmm loved reading the story, however it did leave me wishing I had been there to help mmmmmmmm xxx

hull

God my wife is such a dirty bitch can't wait to see it happen any offers

Amazing story and sounds like shes been thinking about it alot lol, id love to help xx

» Add a new message to this topic