FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pub Fun

Pub Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leur OP   Couple  over a year ago

West Hull

I went to our local pub last Sunday night with my hubby. It was busy with people having meals and we sat in a corner at the back. Slowly, as people finished their meal the pub emptied although there was still plenty of drinkers around the bar.

My hubby went to the loo and when he came back I told him his zip was down. "I know" he said so I guessed he was feeling randy as usual. After a while I noticed his cock was out and it was very hard. Nobody could see it under the table from the bar.

I started playing with his cock and could see my hubby was enjoying it. Then the barmaid came over to clear the table next to us and I let go. After she had gone I started playing again and could sense my hubby was really turned on. The barmaid headed towards another table near us but I kept playing with his cock. Suddenly she turned and came across to talk to us but I would not let go of his cock under the table although he tried to pull away from my hand.

As the barmaid chatted to us I very gently kept playing and he came all over my hand and leg and on to the floor. He chatted to her and managed not let his face give the game away. After she had gone a couple of hankies cleaned things up and we sneaked out giggling

Mucky buggers!!!!!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exy n up 4 itCouple  over a year ago

western isles

luv it!!!

Many years ago we had my wifes folks visiting and they were sat out in the garden enjoying the sun, when i just got in from work. My wife had her back to me and was stood in front of the sink doing dishes and chatting to her folks thru the open windows. I snuck up,put my head up her mini skirt, pulled her panties to one side and started giving her some major lick/suck on her clit. She came in a couple of minutes and how she managed to hide the fact from her folks I`ll never know!!!

She did tease me by saying she didnt realise it was me.............; )

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great stories mmmmmmm

Wish I live further up north lol

» Add a new message to this topic