FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sometimes Photoshoots go unexpectedly strange - A true story

Sometimes Photoshoots go unexpectedly strange - A true story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Krudegirl OP   Couple  over a year ago

norwich

This is a true tale that I have posted elsewhere on the net but I thought was worth a post here. It all happened over 12 months ago now ...

We went down to the wilds of Devon to a lovely and isolated spot on the North West Devon coast right at the point where Devon and Cornwall meet. The weather was a bit wild and windy but looking out over the pounding surf was magnificent.

As ever, whenever we go anywhere, the cameras travelled with us and despite the chilly conditions we managed to fit in a few rude photo and video moments - some of which might even make it to the 'net.

Alex and I met quite a few nice folk, had a lovely time, some excellent sex and a really surreal but highly erotic interlude at a public loo on the A39 not far south of Barnstaple.

What happened was we were driving home and I really needed to pee so I said for Alex to pull over at the next layby. Just as I said this we saw a sign for a picnic area with loos and, since it was a fairly gusty night a widdle out of the wind was pretty attractive to this girl. We pulled in and the place was deserted so Alex hits on the idea of a few pics of me, naked except for holdups and heels, standing and widdling in the gents. Fair enough, sounds like fun, so I wriggle out of my dress and undies, throw a coat on and we dive out of the car and into the loo.

As gents loos go it wasn't too bad - the wind outside was blowing hard and I guess that was freshening the air. Anyway, I slipped out of my coat and draped it on the hot air blower to keep it off the floor. Alex gets the camera and I start giving it the pre piddle poses. The wind was quite noisy so we didn't hear the other car arrive and the first I knew was hearing the outside door bang open and footsteps coming in. No time for coat so I dived into the nearest cubicle (end one) and shut the door. I heard the footsteps cross the floor to the trough and stop. I couldn't see who it was but I knew Alex was still out there so I wasn't unduly worried (actually, I was horny as hell - narrow squeeks tend to do that for me ).

Alex filled me in on this bit of the tale afterwards. As I dived into the cubicle he had turned to the urinal and made like he was having a wee slipping the camera into its case on his belt. Our interloper was a chap in his mid forties, casually dressed but smart. He stood at the urinal and flipped his dick out like he was going to pee. "OK" thinks Alex, "he'll be gone in a few moments" - but no, several minutes pass and he's still there. During this time I am keeping dead quiet but starting to feel a tad shivery so I started having a surreptitious rub of my pussy to take my mind off the chill.

Alex takes a sneaky side glance to see if the chap is anywhere near finished and realises that, instead of pissing this guy is slowly rubbing his cock which is now sticking out of his fly like a flagpole. The guy catches Alex's eye, smiles and turns slightly towards him, displaying his stiffie. The event now has the makings of a French Farce. Alex, who to be fair is posessed of a degree of bisexuality in that being around other guys in sexual situations doesn't bother him, is standing at the washbasin end of the urinal facing the wall his cock 'half hard and playful' from photographing me. The other guy is at the far end of the trough with a very much aroused and reasonably sized dick in his hand - half facing Alex, slowly and deliberately wanking himself. I am less than three feet away from him in the cubicle behind him, essentially naked and wanking my twat. Neither chap knows what I am doing (although Alex swears he guessed because he knows I am a dirty minded cow) - I have no idea what is going on outside the cubicle 'cos I can't see through the door - there is a three inch hole that has been dug out of the wall between the cubicles but I can't see anything other than the interior of the next cubicle through it. Alex's would be new friend obviously thinks Alex is alone and must be 'cruising' because he hasn't zipped up and left. Alex can't leave because I'm still in the end box and my coat is over by Alex. Quelle dichotome !!!

The universe holds it's breath for a moment then I hear Alex say "Uh, you gay or bi mate?" Before the chap can answer the door bangs open again (I swear you guys all shoulder charge those doors) and I hear another set of footsteps that proceed quickly across the floor then the door of the cubicle next to mine slams shut and the bolt goes home. Yes, thanks to the howling wind none of us heard the next car draw up !!! Our new player in this farce drops the seat and grunts as he sits down.

This changes the dynamic somewhat. Alex and the wanker are saying nothing in case of offending the mystery guest in box number 2. The naked me in box number 1 is trying to work out where I can stand that is out of sight of the gloryhole between 1 and 2 - it rapidly becomes apparent to me that short of climbing on the bowl and pressing myself into the corner there is nowhere - and climbing in those heels is not an option. So I stay where I am with the thought of:- If he's a prude he won't look, if he's gay he'll piss off, if he likes women he'll have a letch - so I might as well carry on wanking !!!

I watched the hole and saw it darken as a shadow fell across it. By leaning my body slightly I just caught a glimpse of an eye at the aperture then I heard an involuntary whispered gasp of "Ohh fuuuuck yeahhh" followed by a decidedly fabric sounding scrabbling. I grinned, typical response heard many times at dogging sites - when faced with unexpected titties man breaks zip in blind rush to extract cock. I peeped. Yup, trousers and boxers at half mast, woody in hand and pumping ... back came the eye and I went into my 'flaunt the lot' routine - with added fingering !!!

Now, when I am really turned on I am not quiet, not earsplittingly loud you understand but reasonably vocal. So, there am I, a rampant exhibitionist, nakey in a Gents with three guys and being peeped by a stranger whilst I wanked my twat and kneaded my big tits. Turned on ? Just a hell of a lot thank you very much. I was hotter than a cherry pop tart jammed in a tescos toaster. I was a'friggin and a'moanin' - my peeper got into the spirit of the thing and, cautious whispers forgotten, was urging me on through the wall with cries of "Yeah do it, do it faster you dirty bitch, ohhh god you're fantastic, show your arse, your tits, your cunt, rub it, finger your hole etc., etc., etc." and from the sound of his nylon padded jacket his fist was pumping a million miles an hour.

Meanwhile, back at the urinal communications had been restored. Apparently Alex and the wanker had stood for a while in silence, each contemplating the wall until they head the whispered "Ohh fuuuuck yeahhh" from my peeper - at which point Alex had started grinning ... because he guessed and was bob on. The other guy had looked at him with a "Whaddafuckisgoinon?" expression so Alex had repeated his earlier question "Gay or bi?". The chap had looked a little nonplussed but admitted to being bi. Alex had produced a condom, told him to put it on and just keep his cock hard if he wanted a bit of fun. "Is there a woman in there?" said the guy listening to my squeeking. Alex says he just grinned in reply and nodded to the chap who had eyes like saucers now.

With a series of grunts worthy of a warthog in rut and a sound like a cheap shell suit reaching warp speed my peeper climaxed, falling backwards and bouncing heavily off the door of trap number two. I was really close, just another minute would do it. "Stay watching you bastard, stay ..." but no - the rustle of nylon, the slip of bolt, the bang of door and Hi Ho Chavvie, awayyyyy - who was that masked peeper? I swear I heard strains of the William Tell overture as his car roared away !!!

So I'm on the edge, blood singing in my ears, minge like Niagra and nipples I could engrave glass with ... I need to cum ... I need to cum soooooo bad !!! "Alexxxxx" !!! I pulled the bolt and threw back the door - and came face to face with a total stranger wearing a rather comical mixed expression of alarm and lust on his face and a condom on his exposed and rigid dick. We exchanged not one word.

I grabbed him by the lapels spun him around and pushed him back into box number one where he fell onto the toilet seat half slumped against the wall, cock to the vertical. I straddled and slammed down then rode him like a thoroughbred (I have always had a good 'seat' and my rising twot was the talk of the pony club in my youth). I felt him start to swell so I gripped with my knees and headed for the finish line at full gallop. Whoo hoo did I cum, my cunt muscles clamped and I rode the wave. I think he came halfway through but I was rather preoccupied so can't swear to the timing.

I couldn't move - then Alex appeared at the door with my coat saying "If madam would care to put this on I suggest a departure would be prudent" (yes, he really does talk like that sometimes - it can be a bit disturbing ). He helped me up and assisted me from the cubicle - a jelly legs moment. As we left I looked back, my erstwhile steed was still slumped on the loo, a big stupid grin on his face, a full condom on his shrinking cock ... and a simply huge wet stain across his trouser crotch, front and down both legs ... ah yes, now I remember how this started ... I needed a pee didn't I ? We departed - with some alacrity !!!

Love n stuff

UKrudegirl

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entleman_PerveMan  over a year ago

peterborough

Excellent tale Rudegirl, very hot.

norwich

Thanks for the kind words willo, appreciate the comment

Love n stuff

Rudie

xx

By *entleman_PerveMan  over a year ago

peterborough

My Pleasure Rudie

Keep the the good work on the website an all.

Willo x

aka: 'Spunky' Sam Rogers

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi Rude girl loved the story great to see you back on the web

best regards

Mike

norwich

Thanks Mike glad you liked it

Love n stuff

Rudie

xx

Great story Rudie....would love to "bump" into you sometime.

Wow you just could not plan a night like that...thats what I call spontaeneous fun heheheh...greta Read...Rob x

what a great story-sexy-but also very funny!loved it.Some of the funniest/weirdest/sexiest things happen out of the blue!

norwich

Thanks for the comment folks

I guess it falls into all three catagories jjustwo - it really was farcical though, still it all worked out in the end.

Love n stuff

Rudie

xx

By *tsallaboutthefunCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Boy oh boy aren't u just a lucky lady!

By *ojomanMan  over a year ago

Loch Lomond

could not stop laughing, sounds like something out of monty python, lol but at least you had a laugh as well as an orgasm,lol

norwich

More like Whitehall Theatre farce hunny Rudie x

By *ancsbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

burnley

excellent story rudegirl......my fuck buddy is now wishing this would happem to us!! hehehe...mmmmmm!!!! ....got me thinking.;-)

take care. x x

Fantastic story moreso because it actually happened - thanks for sharing

k x

By *ickyfittsMan  over a year ago

newbury

Be gr8 if either guy was a member on this site and read your story. You could all get re-aquainted...

Great story, loved it, thanks for posting it! x

» Add a new message to this topic