FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I was so innocent

I was so innocent

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This little tale is 100% true.

I was 19 years old and working on a cruise ship , I had quite a shock to how different it was as I had previously been working on cargo ships.

It was only my second cruise on the ship and still settling in so to speak , I was a room steward and had been assigned to work in one of the "quieter" lounges as it tended to be less busy and gave me a chance to get to grips of the world of cruising.

My fellow crew mates had told me tales of how some passengers would want "extra" service but I put it down to " winding up the new guy" and didn't read too much into it.

One evening after "passengers dinner" the lounge started filling up with people having their after dinner brandy's etc , I went to serve a group of about 12 passengers, both men and women , I quickly realised that they seemed to be all single and had got together and created a little group etc , I was asked to get them 3 bottles of champagne by one of the guys who in all honesty seemed a bit "up himself" and probably trying to impress one of the women ,

Would you like to read more ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes please keep going

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

As I was placing the champagne flutes I noticed the guy who ordered the bubbly seemed to be trying to chat up the lady next to him , her body language gave off she was enjoying the attention.

By the time I leaned in and poured the bubbly to the lady being chatted up she was sat turned towards the guy so I discreetly leaned in to her right and poured her drink , she then realised I was there and sort of sat back to allow me space to pour her drink , but as she was sitting and me obviously standing , as she sat back her shoulder brushed my upper leg and she apologised but gave me a little smile.....I was professional and just took it as an innocent accident.

After a little while another guy from the group ordered 3 more bottles , the group were happily enjoying their evening and even brought me into their conversation s and generally they were a nice group of people.

By *i-shoptonMan  over a year ago

bishopton

I feel ur pain...... but this is so in the wrong section...........sounds like u need an agony aunt or summat.......

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

"I feel ur pain...... but this is so in the wrong section...........sounds like u need an agony aunt or summat......."

Whys that

By *mudge616Man  over a year ago

DONCASTER

I was pouring more bubbly to the group and as I filled the glass of the lady who brushed my upper leg she leaned forward and spoke to me quietly asking if it was allowed for her to have drinks, bottle of bubbly brought to her cabin , I explained I wasn't supposed to as that's the cabin stewards job but would if she really wanted me to do it , as I thought ( honest truth here ) she had sort of hooked up with the guy chatting her up and didn't want her cabin steward involved etc.

She said "great , bottle of bubbly, 2 glasses, cabin A144 ( posh deck ) " I said OK, I go on a break in 20 mins and will bring the bubbly then.

Before my break I saw her leave the lounge then few mins later saw the guy chatting her up leave.....

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Please continue, nice build up

I get the bubbly and glasses from the bar and charge it to the lady's account as instructed.

I took the crew stairs to A deck as it would have been out of place for me to be seen in the passenger cabin areas , don't forget I was new to working on a cruise ship so thought I had better be careful.

I get to cabin A144 and gently knock on the door..." come in " I hear , so I quietly opened the door and stepped inside , only the bedside lamps were on and as I hadn't seen inside a passenger cabin was unsure where to put the ice bucket with bubbly and 2 glasses , I looked to my right as I shut the door and got the shock of my life....

There she is laying on the bed in sexy lingerie on her side , I looked at her and finally asked where would you like the bubbly putting ...

Again being very professional or at least trying my best to be.

I thought the guy was probably in the bathroom so turned to put the ice bucket where she had said to put it ,

The next thing I know she's stood behind me with her arms wrapped around me and asked " how long is your break ?" At the same time pulling my shirt from the waistband of my trousers.

I turned around, she is still frantically undressing me and in my innocence I asked " where's the guy who was chatting you up ?"

"Who ? Oh him , told him to get lost "

The penny finally dropped

That was the best 20 minute break I've ever had , and it was only the second night of a 14 day cruise !!

My crew mates were not winding up the new guy !

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

More more more

By *oddess ZCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

More please

Wheres detail

Tell us what went on between you

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

By *andykissesWoman  over a year ago

laugharne

I need to go on a cruise again

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

so did the man use you then ???????????????

Very good

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Bit of an opportunity, love to hear the full details - any follow ups?

More please

[Removed by poster at 20/12/16 18:49:21]

Sorry for slow response , will post more detail later this evening.

And no , the guy chatting her up was never involved.

She enjoyed my company for the whole cruise

» Add a new message to this topic