FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First cuckold meet

First cuckold meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and my wife have been swinging now for about 3 years and have met some great couples and single guys, but the met that change both are lives was a rushed meet that was very last thing. I was layed in bed one Saturday morning and I got a message from a black guy saying " me and my mate are tracking back Leeds to London and looking for meets on the way home", so of course I checked them out and Wow I was so jeloues to sat that they where VWE would be an understatement but I just knew thar my wife would love it, any way we argeed to meet and I picked them both up from the train station while my wife got herself ready. They where both well built soliders and very nice people. When we got back to the house vicke was dressed in a nice dress which made her figure look amazing, I got us all a drink and we sat and chatted for a little bit eventually one of the guys started touching my wife and I knew that this was game one ( at this point my wife had not seen there profile and and didn't no what they were packing down below). In no time at all there where kissing and getting down to it we went up to the bedroom were they both guys got backed oh my god Evan I was impressed and the look on v face said it all I think the size of the cocks even scared her a little bit but having said that she went straight down on her knees and started sucking there massive cocks,I was so tired on watching my wife suck these two black guys she looked so hot in her red basque with her little thong and stockings. They got on the bed and I tried to join in but they just looked at me as if to say what the fuck u think u are doing, I even felt kinda small and not really up to the job. I moved over so they could join in and after a while I was soon forgotten ( I even took a 10 min phone call and afterwards all the fun I said to my wife oh a friend called for u she didn't evan no I had left the room) they both really fucked her hard and I will never forget that look on her face I have never seen it before or after it was pure joy like heaven for her. I just put my clothes on and took photos my cock was well hard and I really wanted to just put it in her and cum but I really did feel like I was in the way and she would usually ask me to join in or ask if I was ok no nothing she didn't care about me one little bit I might aswell not even of been there, it end with both guys Cumming over her tits and covering her face and boobs with there spunk. It took me a couple of days to work it out then I realised that I had been cuckold for the first time and I loved it, now I am in full chasity and am only allowed to cum when my mistress allows me she even makes me wear her knickers to work and for meets with her lovers calls me sissy and also makes me clean up after her bulls .

Hope everyone enjoyed this true event and if and Dom bull wanna get in contact please do.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmmm.... love it, your a real lucky guy... cuck

yes i am a very lucky boy

great story - would love to help you both out with round two!

grr why are all the real cuck couples so far away. its such a turn on being a bull to a cuck couple

Fantastic guys, have me so hard and throbbing here. Cuck couples are so much fun. Wish I could find a nice couple like you guys close to me

glad u liked it

What a great meet that was

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple  over a year ago

Haydock Park

lol it must have been to trawl over 400 threads to find something posted over a year ago!

What a great bottom!

» Add a new message to this topic