FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Steamy car fun

Steamy car fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I couldn't believe my luck when I was getting sent hot photos from a proper sort (met on another site last year)

we exchanged numbers and was chatting on the phone more and more and as there was a mutual al attraction due to swapping pics I began to realise that this was really going to happen,

I was proper excited.

She was drives round to me after work one night and as we. both felt comfy, she began to just drive around local and have a chat but I couldn't help myself.

As she pulled up at some lights,I could see in her literally (take me to bed) sexy eyes, the timing was right (I needed to officially break the ice) so I put my hand on the back of her head and lent in and kissed her softly on the most sexy pair of lips I think I've ever kissed

Mmmm that was hot n I immediately popped a semi

was hoping for a response

And boi did I get one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

What happened

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Do tell...

I was so horny and so was she

as the lights changed she had no choice but to drive so I lent back over in my seat and asked if I could have a cheeky ciggy and she asked me to light her one up so I did

I put it in her mouth and was thinking wow as she asked me where should She go ?

I said literally anywhere, with no hesitation.

she began looking for somewhere discreet to pull over and found a spot

We quickly kissed again and it was so sexy I was so happy to have met her at this stage

but it didn't feel right so I said no

not here and I could feel here annoyment at having to set of again.

That ciggy didn't last long at all and by now she had her hand on my leg resting in between changing gears and I remember how soft her hand was

She had some nice strawberry flavour chewing gums in the car and got one and passed me the pot so I chucked one in my god thinking

She's a little pro

Well prepared

Haha

She could feel how excited I was

My leg had its own heartbeat by now

I returned the favour by putting my hand on her leg

She had these amazing feeling tight ass leggings on and I was stroking her up and down teasing her

Really thin pair that felt so sexy to touch

We was both all over each other but hadn't gone any further as yet

But Finally...

She found a car park and she backed into this tight spot between two vans, I remember thinking this is naughty as it was facing on to the back of a load of house just across from us but it was pitch black and no one could see in the car so it was perfect

Omg I was so horny I could only imagine what was coming next

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"I couldn't believe my luck when I was getting sent hot photos from a proper sort (met on another site last year)

we exchanged numbers and was chatting on the phone more and more and as there was a mutual al attraction due to swapping pics I began to realise that this was really going to happen,

I was proper excited.

She was drives round to me after work one night and as we. both felt comfy, she began to just drive around local and have a chat but I couldn't help myself.

As she pulled up at some lights,I could see in her literally (take me to bed) sexy eyes, the timing was right (I needed to officially break the ice) so I put my hand on the back of her head and lent in and kissed her softly on the most sexy pair of lips I think I've ever kissed

Mmmm that was hot n I immediately popped a semi

was hoping for a response

And boi did I get one "

Sort... your user of the word makes me think that maybe you are an Essex boy sir?

She wound down the window and checked her chewing gum out...

Then looked at me with this look that made my cock rock hard!!!

She unbuckled her seat belt and flicked her hair back

» Add a new message to this topic