FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > California Dreaming

California Dreaming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This tale goes back to 1975 and a trip that I made to the US with my then girlfriend, Judy, after we had finished college. The trip was great and we explored California for over three weeks before ending up in Malibu for a final week of sunning ourselves on the beach. We were running short of cash so having a quiet week just bumming around next to the surf suited us fine. The only issue was that it proved to be far from quiet and turned in to a week of major experiences for both of us and probably sowed, at least for me, the seeds for a later swinging lifestyle. We were both young and had only had a few partners whilst at college but were pretty inexperienced at least with older and more knowledgable lovers.

We took to the beach life and we're getting browner by the day, living in trunks and flip flops, and our hair bleaching in the sun. The music was good, the even better and we were living the dream. I suppose after three weeks of just fucking each other our minds and thoughts were beginning to wander. I had attracted the attention of a blonde all American wife who lived on the beach, mainly on her own, who let us use the facilities of her house. She thought our accents were neat and her name was Laura.

One day I needed to use her toilet so set off for her house and as usual the doors were open and I walked in. She didn't seem to be around but some soul music was playing and I could hear her somewhere in the place. I relieved myself and then stroked myself into a semi hardon in anticipation of an attempt to fuck her. I headed for her bedroom, excited by the noise emanating from it. Unfortunately, I was late on parade and another guy had beaten me to her and she was sitting astride a very muscle bound black guy's cock who most definitely not her husband. I watched as she rode him hard, her tits swinging in the air, grinding down on his cock. She was loud in her appreciation of his black cock telling him how big it was and how good it felt. His big arms lifted her off his pole like cock and he placed her face down on the bed. His cock was the biggest I had ever seen and was wet from her pussy. He pulled her legs apart and reentered her in a single stroke, she took every inch of his cock inside her, the squelching noises were fantastic. He flattened her down on to the bed, holding her bronzed arms down and hammered himself in to her. She was screaming her pleasure and begging him to fuck her harder, a request he duly obliged with. His balls were slapping against her rear as he plunged in and out of her.

It was then that I realised that I was not alone peeping around the door frame. Judy was stood next to me, her eyes open wide as she checked the black guy out and I noticed her hand was in her bikini bottom as she watched this guy finish Laura off. Her tongue was licking her lips and her nipples were straing against her cropped tee shirt. "That is fucking enormous" she said "I know I couldn't take it!". Laura and her guy were collapsed on the bed both breathing heavily and covered in sweat and she looked up and saw us. "Hey guys, why don't you join us" Laura waved a hand. Before I could say anything Judy was across the room and sitting on the side of the bed. The black guy reached out to her....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

This is looking good..

The guy, Mikey as he had been introduced by Laura, massaged her bare belly before running his hand up Judy's crop top and feeling up her ripe young breasts, pinching her large nipples so they were standing out like wing nuts. She moved closer to him and he kissed her, his tongue entering her mouth while his hands pulled her top up and over her head, her long blonde hair highlighted against her tanned skin. Her hands came up and she rested her palms on the back of his neck pulling him on to her. His big black Afro hair style made his head look like he was wearing a hat but Judy was not bothered by it or his long sideboards. His cock, still dripping with cum from his fucking of Laura, was standing up tall and erect. He pulled her head down on to it and Judy began to lick the juices off his magnificent boner. She took a few inches in to her mouth and he immediately started to fuck her face. Laura was helping Judy swallow more of his black monster cock by pushing her head down on to his rampant manhood. She gagged and choked before he took pity on her and withdrew from her mouth and placed her on all fours and ready for a doggystyle fuck. Judy's hairy pussy, which proved she was a natural blonde, gaped open. It was pink and wet and ripe for his use. Laura took hold of his cock, her white beringed fingers looking tiny against his black girth, and pushed its head against Judy's pussy, running it up and down. Judy started to push back, begging for him for his big black cock, the guy entered her, inch by thick black inch answering her pleads. She gasped as he filled her pussy but continued to push back until his full length was inside her. He started to stroke away at her, slowly at first as he knew that she had never had a cock this size before and he didn't want to tear her apart. She was fully up for it by now and I sat down on the end of the bed looking in to Judy's face as he fucked her hard. Her tongue was lolling about and her eyes were closed in ecstasy as he pounded in to her, his bollocks were slapping against her bottom. My convent educated, shy and reserved girl friend was being fucked by a black man and from her mouth were coming fruity demands for him to fuck her hard and deep. She came several times, as the sweat dripped off her face, before the guy finally, with a very deep groan, shot his load deep in to her wet pussy. She collapsed on to the bed face down and I couldn't resist popping my now freed cock in to her mouth as she panted and tried to gather her breath. Laura was sucking and licking the guy clean.

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Just caught up with this like it

Very hot start

"Very hot start"
Thank you....will update with more of this adventure!

Judy's pussy was running with Mikey's cum, her pussy agape as a result of the enormous black cock that had ravaged her and stretched her in a way that I had never done. I fell upon her pussy and let my tongue delve in to her wetness. Her pussy was awash with both her juice and his cum, he had, in my eyes, shot pints of it in to her. She moaned as I licked her, her clit sticking up like a small cock, so that I could suck and bite upon it. I couldn't resist my wanton girl freind and pulled her on to her back and stuck my hard cock in to her and fucked her with an intensity and at a pace she enjoyed. My cock was hammering at her wet pussy, squelching in Mikey's cum. I lasted a few strokes before I shot my load deep in to her. She kissed me but her eyes fell upon the big black cock that was now inches from her mouth.

Mikey tossed his big black cock off a couple of strokes and moved it toward Judy's face. Her mouth opened and her tongue shot out to lick the end of his circumcised cock. He moved forward on his knees so that he was straddling her body with his muscled black body and she took the first few inches of his cock in to her mouth. She slurped away on his cock like she had just invented chocolate, she couldn't get enough of it. The transformation in my girl was amazing, she was a whore for this man. She just wanted him. I had known that she had fucked a Pakistani student while at college, which she said she had enjoyed, but she had never bedded a big black cock. Judy had been brought up on normal sized cocks and up until this afternoon had had only three before, me, the Pakistani and an uncle that had deflowered her at a family wedding. She was taking as much of his cock as she could but was struggling to really take him deeply in her throat. Again he turned her on to front, lifting her from the bed and placing a pillow under her belly before pulling her bum cheeks apart and inserting a finger in to her bottom. Laura laughed and said 'that he should not be so naughty and to oil her first'. She oiled his cock and then fingered Judy's bottom, juicing her bottom for Mikey. He moved forward and pushed his cock in to her virgin bottom, her fingers clenched at the sheets as he went deeper, her eyes closed and she moaned in a way that I had never heard. He must have had the first six inches of his cock in her. The blackness of his body against hers was such a turn on. He pushed more of himself in to her and then started to withdraw before driving himself back in to her again. He started to fuck her properly now, stroking away at her arse, with long powerful strokes. She was screaming but not with pain just sheer delight. He fucked her arse for a good ten minutes before he came and then withdrew. I watched his cum flow out of my girl friend and watched the smile on her face develop.

" "

Mikey's cock was still rigid and his cum and the sheen of Judy's juices made it look very wet. He was so thick, the girth was enormous and I just couldn't imagine how Judy had taken him in her tight little arse. She had claimed that I was too big before and we had never completed a fuck of her arse before she ordered me out of her. Judy lay there panting, sweating, her body glistening, in my eyes she had never looked so beautiful. She had just come alive as a woman and wanted to do a whole lot more living. 'I want more black cock Mikey' she whispered. 'Don't worry honey your gonna get some more black juice very, very soon'

Mikey replied as he rubbed Judy's tits. Her nipples were standing proud, her body aroused at the touch of this black guy. I got up and off of the bed, my erection massive, and started to walk away but Mikey pulled me back, taking my cock in his right hand. His grip was firm, his intentions clear but I was a bit perplexed. A guy was coming on to me. Judy was watching and I was not sure which way to go. I had not been with a guy before, or at least not since my school days. Then it was a right of passage, especially at a boys only public school, to be buggered by the senior boys but it had never really been a part of my sex life that I had carried forward.

My cock was getting harder in Mikey's hand as he pulled it toward his open mouth. His white teeth and the pink tip of his large tongue showing. He was siting on the edge of the bed and I was stepping toward him my cock aiming at his head.

Mikey's tongue sprang out of his mouth and licked across the eye of my cock, licking my precum off of it. He looked up at me, his mouth opening and my cock taken fully in to his mouth, his hands run around my back and rested upon my arse cheeks as he pulled me on to his face. His mouth closed over my belle do and he started sucking, his full lips massaging my excited length. I looked over his bobbing head and could see Judy fingering herself as she watched this black guy deep throat my cock. He was as good as any girl and his mouth, his very clever tongue worked me over. I was struggling not to come and was hard pressed not to. His fingers moved and I felt a long finger penetrate my arse. I could hear myself groaning, my legs feeling like jelly as he really sucked hard on my cock. My hands feasted upon his shoulders as I fucked his face. I was building up to my final explosion and couldn't last any longer....I came like a firemans hose and shot my load powerfully against the back of his throat. My hips thrust in to his face and yet another blast of cum shot out of me.

Mikey sank back on to the bed, his black body glistening with sweat and my cum running down his face. His tongue lapped at it, wasting not a drop. He pulled me down and I was lying on top of him, his black muscled body looking beautiful, as I rested, gathering my breath. 'Kiss him Mikey' Laura demanded as she ran her hands along my back, gently pushing me down on to his fantastic body. He kissed me on the lips, his tongue entering my mouth, spitting my cum back in to my own mouth. Laura was rimming my arse hole, making me lovely and wet. Judy was fondling Mikey's cock. Her hands looking small as she pulled on its length and tugged at his bollocks. Laura's tongue went deeper in to me but I was only aware of the guy who was kissing my face off.

Mikey returned his attention to Judy and he started to kiss her, his tongue invading her mouth. His hands rested on her buttocks as her legs rose off the bed and rested upon his shoulders. Despite being so tanned she looked very white against his black skin. In a single stroke he was back in her and started to fuck her speedily and deeply. She moaned and bit his shoulder as he filled her soaking pussy with his enormous black member. 'You love black cock?' he asked needlessly. 'Love it big boy, give it to me, every fucking inch of your black love pump' she replied in a high pitched voice. He grunted his approval at her reply and continued fucking her with long deep strokes. Her hands were gripping her own feet, her painted toes giving a flash of colour, she was arching her back, making every inch of her pussy available to him. Laura was still rimming my arse but I needed a fuck so I turned over, she took the hint and mounted my upright cock, taking every inch of me deep inside her. She ground down on me. Her nails cut in to my chest as we fucked and I soon shot my load in to her, she collapsed on top of me and we lay there watching, my cock shrinking inside her, Mikey fucking the living daylights out of my girlfriend. She was screaming her pleasure as he he hammered her overworked pussy with his fat, black cock. He came, shooting even more of his spunk in to Judy.

Like it good and horny

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Terrific story

Thanks!

Laura rolled off me and lay on her back and Mikey pulled his cock out of Judy and I lowered my face on to her soggy pussy, letting my tongue explore her creamy hole. Mikey's spunk was thick, salty and running out of her as I slurped away at her pussy. Her clit was enormous, like a small cock and I bit on it. She was wetter than at any time I had known her. It was obvious that her most recent experiences had changed her for life and our California adventure was our last together once we returned home. My face was slimey from her soaking pussy, my lips awash with cum.

We all lay on the bed recovering, smoking some , and chilling out. It was very hot so I grabbed my shorts and headed off for a dip in the sea, there were no other takers so it was a singleton pleasure as the other three stayed intwined on the bed. The swim refreshed me and after about twenty minutes I headed back to Laura's to pick up Judy and see what she wanted to do that evening. Laura was sitting, nude and alone on the sun deck, she smiled and told me that 'Judy had gone off with Mikey for the evening and probably the night. Going to do a few of the black bars and clubs, don't worry she'll be fine with him'. 'She is very taken with Mikey' I laughed. 'You could say that honey or you could say that she is now a black cock lover' Laura smiled knowingly. I removed my shorts and lay on a lounger, drying off in the sun and Laura passed me a bottle of . 'Why not stay here tonight, I am having a bit of a party for some of my girl friends, married ladies with needs, and some carefully selected black guys who will entertain us' Laura said in a soft voice and a wistful look in her eyes 'it will be a fuck fest of black cock and I want you to be our waiter.' 'I would be happy to do that for you Laura' I replied taking a long pull on our shared joint.'I have a costume I want you to wear' and she hesitated for a second ' and I need you shaved and smooth'. I thought she meant my cock but she told me it meant my whole body. She went in to the apartment and came out with a sort of makeup box and a bowl of water. She shaved my cock with a cut throat razor and then removed my armpit hair. She then said my side boards had to go which she removed very smoothly before shaving the rest of my face until it was as smooth as a baby's bum. My chest hair was pretty sparse so it didn't take to long to clear and then

started on my legs until they were smooth too. She lay me on my front and run the razor inside my bum cheeks removing the few hairs I had there. 'Looking good baby' she said 'now for some house rules. It's a black cock party and the gals are not looking to play with any white dick so no attempting to fuck any of my friends'.

I lay back in the sun and Laura worked a lot of soothing cream in to my skin, making it feel even softer. It felt pretty erotic and Laura completed my pamper session by straddling my hard cock and grinding on it until she came and I shot my load in to her. I recovered imagining the nights events.

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

brilliant story more please

"brilliant story more please "
Thanks....more to follow.

" "
I love connoisseurs....I shall tell more about the following evening shortly.

The afternoon passed quickly and the party got nearer. Caterers arrived with picky food and drinks and another shifty character arrived with packets of party fun, as Laura, called them. The ladies entertainment arrived at around six and consisted of 12 young black guys. They were young, lean and ready to play, I was told they were hired from the local basketball team. They stripped and lounged around the balcony in all their naked glory and I served them with drinks. I was dressed in a sort of slave outfit, a collar around my neck, manacles around my ankles and wrists, a brief pair of leather knickers to cover my cock and arse. 'I can see why you picked these Laura' I said admiring the collection of long black cocks that were on show. 'All personally interviewed by myself' she smiled as she replied. 'Here are my guests' she announced as two limousines arrived and a group of six middle aged but attractive women got out of them. They were all very attractive indeed but in a preserved, almost sculpted, manner. Their hair was a uniform blond and most looked as if they had dyed it. The uniformity of the women made me think of the Stepford Wife's and it was obvious that although all appeared ringed up and married that sex parties and casual sex was how they rocked. The women were barely dressed and were soon stripping down to bikinis in either a two piece version or more predominantly a topless variety. There were some magnificent bosoms on show but there lack of a natural sway suggested some artificiality and that their loving husbands had spent a small fortune in dollars on their time defying appearance. The music blared out and I had a busy time keeping up with the endless demand for drinks and watched as the party unfolded. Initially two guys were assigned by Laura to look after each guest and all of her needs and that some slow dancing was well underway with many a white manicured hand fondling a black bottom to ensure a black cock was pressed against them. I noticed that this left Laura free to oversee the party and to control how events panned out that evening and night. The entertainment was well underway and all had paired off. Heavy petting was going on everywhere but one lady, Rose, was already astride an upright black cock and had the other guys cock in her mouth. She rode him like a champion, her tits never moving, and sucked on the other cock like a hoover. Both guys came but being a lady no cum dripped from her mouth she swallowed his load. The other girls took no notice and were busy getting laid or fingered by the guys. Lounge mats and pillows had been spread around the floor and they were now covered by a writhing mass of black and white bodies who were having a great time and fucking the brains out of each other. One lady was in a black sandwich and was fucking with two cocks deep in her stretched pussy, the look on her face was of complete satisfaction and she moaned with pleasure as the two cocks simultaneously took her. My cock was straining against the leather material of my briefs and I was desperate to join in but held myself in check. Laura beckoned me to her and a frame that had been erected that afternoon. 'You look excited and need to be under control' she said grabbing my wrists and fixing the manacles to some hanging chains and padlocking them. She pulled my briefs down and completed fixing me to the frame by attracting my ankle manacles to more chains.. I was feeling pretty uninhibited by now as I had had a few drinks and some of the other stimulants on offer. Laura pulled the chains tight and my legs and arms were pulled in to a star shape. I was totally under her control. 'This should keep you out of mischief' she said, kissing me on the cheek and giving my erect cock a far from gentle slap which just made it even harder. The party, orgy being a better word, went on.

By *oBananas78Couple  over a year ago

London

Love this story

" "
Thanks.....more to follow!

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Some great encounters, more............

"Some great encounters, more............

"

More to follow....

I was chained and helpless now and a few of the women broke off from the main party to partake in some spanking and biting of my bodily parts. Several riding crops were provided and two bleached blond forty somethings were giving my arse cheeks a good seeing two. Their strokes were stinging but I was so high that I was kind of enjoying it. My nipples were being bitten by two other women, nibbling at first but then giving them some proper bites. Another stood in front of me and aimed a kick at my erect cock. It slapped under my balls and was quickly followed by another and then another. She was careful not to destroy me. Laura reappeared in front of me wearing a large black strapon. She smiled at me before going behind me and I felt the tip of the strapon rub across the opening to my arse before she pushed it in to me. She was far from gentle and I could feel every inch of it forcing its way up my anal passage. I was sweating profusely as Laura hammered in to me, much to the amusement of the onlooking black guys. Shouts of 'Give it to whitey' were offered up by the guys and Laura and her friends certainly were. I was being fucked, whipped and bitten at the same time by up to five or six women. My cock was ready to burst but Laura said that I must not come. My bottom was really juicy now and the strapon was sliding in and out very easily and very quickly as Laura took me. Her hips must have been really going as her thrusts were coming so quickly. It felt great, I had died and gone to some hedonistic heaven otherwise known as California.

Laura thrashed away at my arse and my cock was being sucked by yet another bleached blond in her fifties. I couldn't hold any longer and came in a great burst in her mouth, she spat my cock out and I came again shooting my spunk on to her face. My spunk was in her eyes, running down her face and dripping off her chin. She coughed a little then took me in her mouth again and sucked my cock dry. Laura was slowing now and her thrusts were less intense, my legs felt like jelly but given the chains I could not fall. I just stood there taking it. It felt good though.

Mmmm more please

"Mmmm more please "
Will oblige....message me for one on one tales if you like.

Laura pulled the strapon out of my stretched arse and I could hear her breathing heavily from her exertions. The bleached blond in front of me had my cum running out of the corners of her mouth. 'You messed on me boy and now you need to be punished' she said, a mischievous smile on her face as she stood up. Her face was inches from mine and she kissed me on the lips, inserting her tongue and spitting my own cum in to my mouth. She had a small riding crop in her right hand and gave my cock a playful flick with it. It tingled but not unpleasantly, she followed up with two harder swipes at each of my nipples before walking behind me and the frame that I was attached to. I felt, and heard, the crop swishing through the air and then a very hard smack across my buttocks, another one quickly followed and my arse stung. It reminded me of my school days where I was regularly caned by teachers and prefects. She hit me two more times before changing tact and fingering my arse, stretched from Laura's hard fucking, and it felt good. Again, more memories of school popped in to my head. She started with one finger but now had at least four in me and was really working me over....and I was loving it.

I hope there is more to come in this story

'Are you enjoying this boy?' I was asked as the woman started to fist my arse. I murmured my contentment as she worked my prostrate like an expert. The sweat was running off me and the woman continued to use my arse as a play thing. 'Are you a faggot white boy?' asked a passing black boy as he pulled on my cock with his right hand. The blond woman's spare hand came through my legs and took hold of my bollocks and started to tug on them. The black boy was happily tossing me off, his large black hand rubbing up and down the length of my white cock. He got me off with another large burst of spunk which shot up in a loop and landed on his black belly and then run down his body and over his semi hard black cock. The blond let go off me and came around to the front of the frame placing herself between the boy and me. She faced me, her hands resting on my shoulders and took an open legged stance. 'Okay sonny show this white boy how to fuck a white whore' she ordered. He obliged instantly, his cock sliding straight in to her wet pussy. He fucked away at her, his hands holding her by the hips, and the slaps grew louder and louder as he really took it to the woman. She was loving it, her face, inches away from mine, was very flushed and she was gasping at each of his deep penetrative strokes. Her eyes were shut, her mouth wide open and her body was now resting against mine and I could feel each of the guys thrusts as she slapped against me. She was soaked in sweat and was sliding up and down my already slick body. I heard the guy groan very loudly before filling the woman with his cum. She sighed her contentment in my ear 'That's how you fuck a dirty white bitch'. She kissed me on the lips, her tongue probing my mouth. She ran her tongue down my neck before taking a very long sucking bite at my neck like some kind of a female vampire. The boy withdrew from her pounded pussy with a squelchy plop which set her off with a final orgasm. He sauntered away to rejoin the orgy which was taking place on the sun deck still. My old blond was still hanging on my neck and was asking Laura to release me in to her custody.

Laura unchained me from the frame but left me collared and leashed so that my new admirer could lead me around. "On all fours boy" she ordered pulling my head toward her gaping, dripping pussy "lick that black cum out of my pussy". I started to lick her, but she was awash, and it proved easier to suck on her overripe fanny to empty her. She had obviously had a great party. My face was greasy from her, and her many partners, juices. She sank to her knees and started to kiss me again, my mouth still pretty damp from the siphoning of her pussy. "You taste good" she said fondling my balls with both her hands. She must have been in her late forties or even early fifties, just beginning to run to fat but with massive breasts, which were still in great shape. She had long legs, again in lovely form, and was still an exceedingly good fuck. She pushed me on to my back, the leash pulled tight in her hand, and straddled my engorged cock before lowering herself firmly down on to it. She ground backwards and forwards on my cock, moaning loudly as she did so. I felt her orgasm and I quickly followed suit and shot my load in to her.

I knew I couldn't keep this pace up and must find Judy and get out of here, ready to go home. Judy had fucked off with Mikey so I needed to get her away from his black cock and back in to the fold a task easier said than done. This was one girl where the maxim of once you go black, you stay black was really true.

Very hot

I had to recover Judy and be on the plane back to the UK so I went back in to the house showered and dressed and then headed to Laura's room and her little black book. Laura was asleep on the bed, her arms and legs entwined around a sleeping black boy. He looked young but his limp cock looked enormous hanging down his thigh. I found a book next to the telephone, grabbed it and left the room. Her little black book was A4 size, full of sheets referencing her various freinds. I found my annex fairly quickly which contained only the numbers of six of her regular black bed mates including Mikey's in downtown LA. I tried the number from the breakfast room. It was answered by a bleary woman's voice 'Yeah' she said. 'Is it possible to speak to Mikey?' I asked 'or Judy who should be with him'. 'She a blond white chick?' the woman asked. 'Yes' I replied. 'The girl has been here a couple of days now' the bored voice answered as she put the phone down on me.

I left the beach house and drove off to find my girlfreind. I was heading happily down the highway, music blaring out. The traffic was flowing and I made good time and found Mikey's address pretty quickly. I knocked on his screen door but got no answer so I tried the handle, it opened so I went in. The sweet smell of some very exotic smoke hung in the air and I could hear some very loud moaning coming from a room at the end of the hallway. Judy's English accent was yelling 'Yes yes, yes....fucking yes!'. 'You like this fat black dick?' a man's voice asked. 'Yes, I love it, get all of it in to me' Judy replied. The door was open and I could see that Judy's white body was astride Mikey's black one, a contrast which always turned me on. I watched as his cock pumped in to my girl at a rapid pace, her blond hair flying around, his black cock running with white froth. She moaned as she orgasmed on his cock but he was still not ready to come and continued to plough in to her white pussy. He eventually let out a low growl and thrust a last stroke in to her and shot about a pint of blackmans spunk in to this young willing white girl. Her pussy oozed with his cum and it ran out of her as she collapsed on to Mikey. Their bodies were covered in sweat and they were both breathing heavily. I thought I would let them recover before letting them know I was here or at least that's what I intended. 'Hey you mother fucker' the bored voice from the phone came from behind me. I turned and a gorgeous naked black woman appeared from a room in the corridor. She was glistening with sweat and I guessed she hadn't been out of Mikey's bed very long herself. 'We spoke earlier. I am here to collect Judy. We are flying home tomorrow' I explained.

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

My oh my... Well hard

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

The black woman stood before me, her body still shiny with sweat, her full breasts wearing two of the most suckable looking nipples that I had ever seen. Her afro was all over the place as a sign of the fun Mikey had provided to the two girls or so I thought. I turned and looked back in to the dark bedroom in time to see another black guy rising from the far side of the bed. He was middle aged, slightly pot bellied, but had an enormous black boner in his hand. He placed Judy on all fours forcing her head down on to Mikey's soaked cock, and she swallowed a large proportion of it. The other black guy crawled behind her, stuffing his fat cock in to her gaping snatch, which was still dripping, and entered her in a single stroke. She gasped as his cock slid in to her, his black hands on her white hips, and he started to fuck her with a series of fast strokes, his bollocks slapping against her, as he went about his work. The sweat was running off him as he fucked Judy hard, she had most of Mikey's cock in her mouth and throat and was gagging, making choking noises. He grunted at each stroke and after about five minutes he finally shot his load in to my ever faithful girlfriend!

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Damm

Mikey was slightly behind pot belly before he ejaculated in Judy's mouth with several thrusts and several loud groans. 'Fuck girl, your never off it' he laughed as she lifted her head off his glistening black cock. Her mouth leaked his cum, it run out of the corners of her mouth and was dripping off her chin. The black girl called out.'Judy, someone to see you'. Judy looked up, her eyes were crazy, bloodshot, she was as high as a kite. It took her a while to recognise me but she eventually came around and simply said 'hi'. She climbed off the bed and came toward me, staggering, putting her arms around me and kissing me on the lips. Mikey's cum was still in her mouth as she tounged me and I could taste it's warmth and saltiness. 'You are the best boyfriend ever' she slurred 'letting me have so much fun'. I held her im my arms, she was unsteady on her feet, she was slippery with sweat and stunk of sex, the aroma from her pussy was ripe. She must have been fucked over and over since she ran off with Mikey. 'We need to make a move Judy' I said to her but without any real understanding on her behalf. Her face was a picture of lust and need and none of it was suggesting the need to go home to the UK. 'Our flight leaves tomorrow morning and we are booked in to a motel for tonight near the airport'. The look of disappointment was a sight to see. 'Could we stay here for the night?' she pleaded, placing my hand on her runny pussy. 'No Judy' I replied firmly. She let go of me and went back to the bed, crawling between the black bodies of pot belly and Mikey. They looked like a zebra crossing. She took a black cock in each hand and started to stroke them, rubbing up and down their individual lengths. Pot belly was kissing her, his tongue invading her mouth and Mikey was smoking a very fat roll up on the other side, inhaling deeply before passing it to to the black woman. She passed it to me and I took a long drag. 'Why not strip off white boy and join us...or are you prejudiced?' the woman sneered. I dropped my strides and took my tee shirt off and joined her on the bed. She took a long drag on the roll up before passing it to Mikey. She leant forward and kissed me on the mouth blowing smoke in to my mouth. Her tongue followed. My hands immediately went to her breasts and her amazing nipples, they were so large, like wing nuts. Her hands felt for my erect cock and I could feel both her hands rubbing up and down its length.'Not bad for a white cock' she whispered in my ear 'want to fuck me?'. She didn't wait for an answer but straddled my body lowering herself on to my excited cock. She slid down my pole and I watched as my white dick disappeared in to her blackness. She was soaking wet, her pussy felt warm and it squelched as she took my full length. Her hands rested on my chest as she started to raise herself up and then down on my cock. She started slowly but soon hit a faster rhythm. Her face was a picture, eyes closed, mouth open. I felt like I was going to cum too quickly and lifted her off me, placing her on her back and then entered her again. Her legs raised and gripped behind my back as I fucked her slowly, delaying my eruption of spunk, she moaned her appreciation at my efforts. Her nipples were rock hard and I bit on each in turn as I stroked my cock in to this sexy black woman. I could hold on no longer and let my juices flood her pussy.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *ubsteffTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Blimey!

By *entonMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Superb stuff

I was lying on top of the woman my cock still deep inside her. Judy had crawled over Mikey's naked black body to kiss the girl on the mouth, their tongues toying with each other's. I was still trying to work out how to get Judy away from here when a telephone rang. My girl answered it, just as I pulled my cock out of her, causing her a final sigh. 'Its for you Mikey, a client' she said passing him the receiver. 'Mikey here. Oh Mr Mayor, a treatment for your wife this afternoon. No problem. The usual hotel?' Mikey said sitting up in bed, his long thick cock looking enormous, his muscular body looking magnificent 'the usual fee?' he added, throwing the phone back to his receptionist whose leaking pussy was being licked out by a bobbing blond haired girl who prior to this trip had never been with a woman or a black man. Mikey was up and off to the shower to get cleaned up before heading off to 'massage' his VIP client. He returned dressed and said goodbye to the writhing bodies on the bed and left. Potbelly was doing Judy from behind and she was busy cleaning my spunk out of the black woman. I had my semi erect cock dangling in her mouth as I played with her enlarged nipples. Potbelly's man boobs were wobbling as he stroked away at Judy's pussy and sweat was running off him profusely. He came inside Judy with a mighty shout of 'yes!'. My cock was hard now and the woman was deep throating me with ease and she soon sucked me off and I came with two bursts of spunk that filled her mouth with my warm cum. She sat up, leant forward to kiss me on the mouth before transferring my spunk back to me. 'Not as thick as black spunk' she laughed as it ran out of the corners of my mouth. I laughed with her explaining that Judy and I had to scram and I needed to get her cleaned up. She led the way to the shower and the three of us got in.

The water cascaded out of the shower head as the three of us squeezed in to the cubicle. Judy was pretty high still and I was holding her up in and letting the cooling water wash over her. My little black angel (still no idea of her name) was stood behind me and started to cover, her arms reaching around us both, us in soap. Judy had her back turned to me and I could feel my cock resting between her pink bum cheeks. Her hair was hanging loose down her back and I could now see the love bites on her neck and shoulders that Mikey had given her. My black girl had now reached Judy's pussy and working the soap in to her crack, she pushed past me, her nipples clearly dragging across my back, as she forced Judy back on to the wall, two black fingers clearly inside her pink snatch. Judy's breasts were swaying and she was moaning from the attentions of those two clever little digits that were working her over. I had my hands on the girls beautiful black hips, my cock erect, as I looked at her very pert bum. My cock was still nice and soapy and I took myself in hand and placed it by her arse opening. I gently pushed my cock head in to it and let it rest inside for a few seconds before pushing my full length in to her. 'Fuck that's good white boy!' she whispered as I filled her anal passage with my excited cock. I began to move inside her, then started to fuck her very hard. Judy's head hung over one black shoulder as she watched my white cock inning and outing of this lovely black arse. She looked up and then in to my eyes, the first real recognition of me since I had arrived, and kissed me on the lips. Her tongue was in my mouth as I came inside my sweet black angel. A few seconds later my cock plopped out of her black arse, my spunk coming with it and dropping on to the shower floor.

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

what a story

"what a story"
Thanks

Brilliant story and so well written.

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

"Brilliant story and so well written. "
here HERE

I showered the spunk off my cock and Judy slid down the back wall and sat down in the bottom of the shower. My black girl, and I really should really have asked her name but instead settled on calling her Nipples, soaped her arse to clean me out of her arse hole. We both got out of the shower and started to dry ourselves but as we did I turned the shower to cold and let it run over Judy who screamed with the shock of it, she tried to stand up but her legs were still unsteady from the amount of times she had been fucked or the substances she had got high on and so she rested her arms on the sides of the shower as she pulled herself to her feet and tried to get out. I caught her in my arms and used my soggy towel to dry her with. Her blood shot eyes looked at me with something bordering on anger as I rubbed her ample tits in the towel. We all dried off and went back in to the bedroom to get dressed. Pot Belly was snoring loudly on the bed, his flaccid black cock still looking big as it hung limply against his right leg. Judy sat on the edge of the bed. 'Where's your clothes?' I asked looking around. She shrugged her reply. 'Do you know?' I asked of Nipples who had pulled on a tee shirt and jeans cut offs which barely covered her ass and cut in to her snatch. 'Over there somewhere' she pointed to a sofa on the opposite side of the room and I went over to look. I found her flip flops and a cheese cloth dress that she had been wearing the last time that I had seen her, I could find no panties or bra, so passed her the clothes that I had found. She pulled the dress over her head and I put the flip flops on her feet. She lay back on the bed which I took as the opportunity to dress myself but by the time I had turned around she was licking on Pot Belly's cock! I grabbed her right hand and pulled her upright 'Say goodbye Judy' I said. Her eyes were wide as she looked longingly at the black cock on the bed 'Goodbye' she mumbled. We left the house and I bundled her in to the back seat of the car to sleep some. Nipples followed us out 'Fancy coming with us?' I asked. This was the first time I had seen her in the light and she was a honey and much younger than I had thought. 'Yes honky!' she replied with a smile, leaping in to the passenger seat in the front. We took off to the motel.

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

» Add a new message to this topic