FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sex at work part 1

Sex at work part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I work in a large office which is over 8 floors. Ever since we moved to this building, I've always thought about how many people have actually had sex in the toilets there as you've got men and females separate toilets but then a disabled toilet which is quite big. It's always gone through my mind, or was it just me who thought about bending some one over in the toilet at work.. I've been in these toilets and having a good play with my self quite a lot.. one time, I was there, having a good play and the door opened.. I panicked as thought I'd Locked the door. I was stood right where the door was in front of the mirror trousers down my ankles wanking myself off.. the women, I now know was 23, never seen her before.. looked so surprised and shocked. I said oh I'm sorry and she didn't say a word, she shut the door quickly and I locked the door and pulled up my trousers thinking I'm in lots of trouble now.... I stand there thinking to myself what am I going to do? I was probably stood there for a good minute.. and then I heard a knock on the door..........got more if you wish to hear it this is a very true story

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ere to enjoyCouple  over a year ago

town near derby

Yes I'd love to hear more x

I panicked again... all these things quickly going through my head... "has she gone to tell a manager"? I said quietly hello and I got a quick reply, a female voice saying quietly.. open the door. I panicked again. Trousers were back up now, I undid the lock on the door and pushed open the door a little, there she was the girl who just caught me wanking at work in the disabled toilet. She pushed open the door and didn't say a word... she walked in and locked the door behind me... I was in utter shock... she put her finger to her lip as if to tell me to keep quiet and pushed me up against the mirror, I was now shaking as I still didn't really know what was happening.. it all happened so fast... she got down on to her knees and started undoing my jeans... I looked down at her and she just smiled and said shhhh... who was I to argue? She pulled my jeans down along with my boxers. I was still semi hard from me wanking myself.. she took my cock in her hand and started teasing me licking the tip of now hard cock..... more if you're interested

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Please keep going!

By *un couple 38Couple  over a year ago

hornchurch

More plz

So as she was running her tongue against my cock, I could see she was really enjoying it.. l just stood there and let her work it.. could see her smiling as she took it inside her mouth and was giving it a very good sucking.. she was spitting on it and really giving it some... I was worried someone outside may hear the sloshing of my hard now wet cock entering her mouth. After a few minutes, she stopped, stood up without saying a word or any eye contact and bent over in front of me grinding her nice round ass against my hard cock. At this point she was still fully in her office clothes which consisted of a nice fitted tight black dress, high heels and tights. What I learnt when she pulled up her dress and dropped her tights was she had no underwear on... this massively got me feeling 100 x hornier... she continued to tease my cock whilst she grinded her ass against my cock.... I then had a change of heart and decided not to just stand there and let her run the show... I thought if she's bad enough to come in to a toilet after catching me wanking and suck the hell out of me, she is bad enough for me dominant side to come out.. as she was teasing me.. I put both of my hands on her waist and thrusted my cock hard against her. She seemed excited by this so I took my cock and slid it inside her... i felt her push back and moan in excitement as my hard sucked cock entered her.......

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please this is good.

Little about this naughty girl... she was white, 5ft2, very busty, dd and size 12.

I continued to fuck her tight pussy, but had to hold back as she was getting quite Loud so had to slow it down a bit but continued to make her feel every inch slide inside her. She looked like a very sexy slut from behind!! I then turned her down to face the mirror and as I said, I had both my hands around each side of her face and put two fingers in each side and pulled her mouth open as I continued to fuck her, She continued to moan with every thrust and then cum all over my cock. She was trying to smile at me through the mirror as I had my fingers pulling her cheeks back like she was ready for a cock in her mouth at the same time... I then let go, grabbed her by the throats and got her down on all fours. I stood in front of her and she knew by now I wanted her to finish me off in her mouth.. she wasn't ready for what was coming... I grabbed her head and forcefully shoved my cock in her mouth... not sure if this is what she was used to at this min in time but I wanted her to gag on my cock.. I held her head down on my cock which was now deep inside her throat.. I could hear and feel her trying to pull back but I was having none of it... I then let her go after she was gasping for air... she took a few breaths and she was ready again. Even longer this time... I could tell this girl knew how to take a cock but don't think she had taken one so forcefully, specially in the office... I didn't tell her I was ready to cum, and thought I'd surprise her...oh she was surprised at the amount of cum that shot down the back of her throat.. she was struggling to swallow it Alll. After I'd cum and we had finished... nothing was said... she got ready... smiled and walked out of the door and left... not even telling me her name. I stood there, trousers still round my ankles wondering what had just happened.. I never told this girl my name, but when I got back to my desk... I had an email from a name

I didn't know... this was her... how did she get my nAme?? The email

Just read, same time tomorrow.

Seriously... this girl is still working at my office and things have now become very regular but not just in the toilet..

Hope you all enjoyed

Oh yes I enjoyed lol.

By *abrobbieMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Brilliant real life story )

excellent article