FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first meet (crossdresser)

My first meet (crossdresser)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *assie_x OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

london

"i'll call you when I'm at the station" he said, I detected a slight American accent as my heart begun to race. Was I really going to do this? I went into the bedroom to check myself in the mirror , and touch up my makeup.

I'd had the whole Saturday to myself, and had been horny from the moment I woke up. I spent the day in my lingerie, with a sleeveless low cut white top and a short denim miniskirt on. I'd been flirting with a few guys on Fab, and a few from another site.. Normally discrete and careful, I threw my inhibitions to the wind, becoming more daring and more turned on, taking sexier and riskier pictures of myself and sending them on to the guys.. Their lustful reactions to them fuelling me and driving me on..

Until I couldn't take it. I wanted more than just woke flirting.. I wanted someone here with me. That's when he messaged me. " I'm about 15 minutes away by train. I'd love to come over " I checked out his profile , a slim but toned 6 ft 2 mixed race guy... Wow!. I sent him my phone number .. And he called instantly.. I told him which Tube station to come to.

I knew I had 15 minutes until he was going to be here. I was anxious , nervous, but so excited..

I decided to change into something a little sexier. Wriggling out of my miniskirt and pulling off my too, I slid into a tight fitted , backless red dress which I"d brought from Asos the week before.. I toyed with thr idea of putting on my suspender belt and some stockings... And that's when my phone rang . "Hello? " I asked. "I'm at the station" he replied

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Do carry on naughty girl all the hot sexy details xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please tell us more.

By *riggboyMan  over a year ago

brigg

Carry on

By *ackie300TV/TS  over a year ago

Penzance

Oh I do so know that feeling ..waiting for the knock on my door

Carry on OP

By *ratcliffeMan  over a year ago

Sofia. Bulgaria

Please tell us more

Yes I agree that you should carry this on...

Please carry this on!

» Add a new message to this topic