FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy

Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oodGirlGoneBad9017 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Sauchie

Mm my biggest fantasy would be someone approaching me from behind outside.. taking my boobs out and suckin my hard nipples till im soaking then forcing me to my knees to suck and deepthroat their hard dick then walking me round by my nipples before bending me over and fucking me like the slut i am... if only

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onysp654Man  over a year ago

Loddington

If you you were closer .. The thought of pulling your nipples before you sucking my cock gets me very hard xx

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

"Mm my biggest fantasy would be someone approaching me from behind outside.. taking my boobs out and suckin my hard nipples till im soaking then forcing me to my knees to suck and deepthroat their hard dick then walking me round by my nipples before bending me over and fucking me like the slut i am... if only"

And if a stranger did just that it would be rape, so presumably you are talking about an arranged meet?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Mm my biggest fantasy would be someone approaching me from behind outside.. taking my boobs out and suckin my hard nipples till im soaking then forcing me to my knees to suck and deepthroat their hard dick then walking me round by my nipples before bending me over and fucking me like the slut i am... if only

And if a stranger did just that it would be rape, so presumably you are talking about an arranged meet?"

Hence why its in the 'fantasy' section

» Add a new message to this topic