FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Dinner Party at the Manor

The Dinner Party at the Manor

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouchmeslowly OP   Man  over a year ago

or near Lynn and Norwich

The invite was for dinner at the Manor , this house i had driven by many times , the large windows, inviting but yet they seam to hold back so many secrets . 7 for 7.30 was the time, who would be going , how many would be there ,,, all these questions were soon to be answered , as I drove through the gates and parked to one side of the drive. The cars which were there ranged from a new mini ( some lush lady with high heels I was sure ) Ford focus ( couple with bossy wife me thinks ), Pickup truck ( hoping for a farmers wife in this one ) to a rather nice range rover and a Maserati ( some sweet lady with lovely tits ) back in the real world , I walk to the front door and rang the bell . after what seamed like forever a lady shouted coming , the door opened to this lady dressed in a black dress which was low cut at the front ,showing a sweet cleavage ( the type you have just got to look at ) short cut in length but not too short . "Come in" she shouted " what would you like to drink " . My eyes were everywhere, taking in the splendor of the house and the art which hung around the entrance hall . She looked me up and down as I walked in , smiling as to welcome me . " Let me take your coat " I quickly removed my jacket and handed it to her . " lovely house " I replied " it must take a lot of looking after " " I’m Jo " she introduced " make your self at home " as we walked through the hall way to the dinning room I drank in the surroundings looking at the splendor, and beauty all around . On entering the dinning room I was greeted by a number of people all very well dressed . I was now playing a little game ,who’s car was who’s and were they any good in bed ! Jo must have the maserati, as she had a such a lovely pair of tits, you just wanted to bury your face in them ,there and then . Jo returned with a glass of Pinot Grigio , mmmm very nice ( wine was not too bad as well ). I quickly counted up around the room and there seamed to be about 16 of us guests. Jo took hold of my arm and lead me to a small group of people talking near the window. "These are my naughty friends" she whispered. I looked quizzed at her " they all play away from home " she whispered " Hello " I said , I was lost for words for a few mins not knowing what to say with out making a total prat of my self . "This is Helen John , Simon , Emma , Tracy and Stef." as Jo turned to leave us Tracy and Stef grabbed hold of my arms and stood one on each side of me " we heard so much about you, you naughty man " Tracy smiled as she said this , " will you be joining us after dinner " Stef winked as she asked this . My mouth was open my jaw was on the floor and I had two lovely ladies on my arms making rude suggestions to me ! Had I died and gone to heaven ???

I had to pinch myself just to ensure that i was not dreaming. Helen asked " Will you sit next to me at dinner please " "of course " I replied , look around the room I could see that people had started to move to the table and sit down .Jo returned to us and asked if I would sit between her and Helen on the far side of the table . As we sat down I noticed that all the naughty people were on my side of the table , strange I wondered why . Helen had poured me another glass of wine and sat down , I sat down with her looking at me , almost as if she was watching my every move . The first course was Pate , duck or liver . Helen had now decided to move very close to me and moved one hand on my leg and gave a little squeeze . I felt a slight bit tingly ,as I ate my starter , Jo now joined us after looking after everyone’s needs . Jon ask us all to join him in a drink "to friendships , in all there forms " . Helen had been slowly working her hand up my leg getting higher and higher , but stopping short of the top , so as to tease . Jo was now looking at me with those lovely eyes " getting to know everyone " she asked " yes thanks Friendly bunch " I replied "watch that Helen she is a greedy girl , but really good fun "Jo smiled as she told me this .On the other side of table, the conversation was more about news items and weather , were as on this side of the table there was far more whispers and cheeky laughs . I knew that I was on the right side of that table .

Jo had been talking to me about a little surprise she had planned for us later " when the straights go home "she whispered in my ear . what had she got in mind ? Helen had now got braver and moved her hand on to my zip and started to undo it . I turned to look at her , she just smiled and asked "you know you want me to " " may be I do but at the table?" I stammered. Jo leaned to me and said "go on let her , I wont tell anyone "and then laughed . by this time Helen had got her hand inside my trousers and soon had hold of my cock. Firmly grasping it she moved slowly up and down with her hand feeling every last bit of it . I had never got so hard so fast, my hand had now moved to Helens leg gently rubbing her inner thigh . Jo got up to clear the table , “ I will clear your things you two " she winked at us .Helen had now got her thumb on the end of my cock feeling some pre cum between her thumb and my cock make her moan and lick her lips , my hand had move up to her thin lace knickers . Rubbing gently but firmly on her pussy I could feel it getting moist. What I really wanted was to dive under the table and give her pussy a bloody good licking .

The second course was a Steak in red wine , and vegetables. Helen removered her hand and started to eat , I followed and enjoyed a lovely steak with all the trimmings .Just as I was finishing Jo's hand found my leg , rubbing and moving ever higher . I could not and did not want to stop her . The feeling going through my body as she pushed her hand inside my trousers was just unthinkable , what would she do next ? as i looked at Jo she licked her lips and said " i am sure you will enjoy the dessert " i could not answer , there i am sat at the table with polite conversation going on not more than 3 feet away as Jo has her hand in my trousers holding my cock playing with the end , feeling me get wetter and wetter .

and we still have to have 3 more courses !! mmmmmm cant wait till the straights go home and the fun really starts lol

My hand had now found its way to Jo's leg and was rubbing up and down teasing getting closer and closer to her pussy , sometimes i allowed one finger to rub just over the side of her now moist knickers . Jo had started to run her hand up and down my cock wanking me off , so slowly but so well . i could hold out no longer and pushed my hand on to her pussy pressing hard on to it rubbing and feeling the wetness through the thin material . Jo moaned a little as i slide my hand under her knickers and touched her pussy lips. Moist and warm to the touch i wanted her to cum on my hand ,there and then . Someone had stood up and started to clear the dinner things . Jo asked me " would you look after the people this side of the table for wine please " she stood up and brushed her self down licking her lips and smiling at me as she did so . I stood up and took the wine bottle , " Helen would you like more wine " I quizzed . With me standing up behind the people sat at the table i could see all that was going on under the table so to speak. Helen had her legs spread and had two fingers from the guy sat next to her firmly inside her wet pussy , making her hips push to and fro . While she had one hand firmly wanking this guy off , the pre cum shone on the end as Helen licked her lips wanting to taste it .

As i work my way along the table ,it was clear ,(well for me anyway) to see that all of our side of the table were playing with each other . On looking to the far side of the table ,you could see that one or two of the guests had worked out what was going on , but most had no idea ! The time had come to go to the toilet. I looked for Jon to ask where the toilets were but could not see him so i moved towards the kitchen. Jon was just inside the doorway being chatted to by Emma. Lovely lady Emma one of those women who you just want to touch , feel ,hold and of course ride like you stole her . She had got Jon cornered and was getting rather friendly with him running her hand over his bum as they chatted . Jon seamed to be enjoying this and i am sure would be enjoying a lot more of Emma later . " Jon where’s the toilet please " i asked not wanting to interrupt . " over there through those doors " Jon smiled . As i walked towards the doors i could see Jo with nothing on, not a stitch , carrying a bowl of fresh fruit . On seeing me she laughed and dashed through one door to her left. What a sight , nice bum ,,mmmm . I found the toilet and then returned to my place at the table . Helen was now looking rather flushed , Simon who was sat next to her was looking much the same . I looked at my watch and was surprised by the time , 10.30pm and no desert ? Jon had started to bring through the coffees , ??? i was ready for a coffee . Some people had started to leave , one chap complained that Jo had not given him a kiss goodnight as he left , but Jon soon told him that she was far too busy in the kitchen.

I was soon clear that the only ones left at the party were the naughty party people. What could happen next ?

Jon asked us to join him and Jo in the lounge, we had not seen Jo for quite some time . On walking into the lounge, i was greated by something from the movies ! Large table in the middle of the room with Jo laying on it , Naked , Covered in cream and fruit !!! I could not belive my eyes , this sort of thing did not happen , this was unbelievable ! " Desert is served " Jon Shouted ,, " enjoy yourself but don’t tickle her " he laughed

As i just stand there ,, jaw on the floor , the ladies move forward to start desert ! as i watch Helen is licking the cream from Jo's nipple and Emma has moved round the other side to work on Jo's other nipple .Both bent over letting us gents see their shapely arses pointing up ward , so inviting. Jon has moved behind Helen and is rubbing his hand up ad down her shapely figure before running his hands forward on to her tits . I am still in shock not knowing quite what to or who to do first !

As i stand there , mouth open Stef grabs my hand and leads me down the table ," i think your a bit of a leg man , i have the left and you have the right . race you to her cunt !" she suggests. Jo's legs are slightly parted giving us just a little idea of what the prize will be when we have eaten all the cream and fruit off of her legs . I quickly make a start enjoying the cream , licking and sucking as i go . Stef is working her way up Jo's leg at quite a speed and getting in a right mess with cream all over her face . On reaching Jo's knee i look up to see Jo watching us smiling ,and i hope enjoying it . On one side Jon has lifted Helens skirt and is kissing her arse and sliding a finger in her wet pussy , making her stop for a bit sucking Jo's tit.

I then continue up Jo's leg getting closer and closer to her pussy . Stef had slowed some what and i was sure that i would get the prize . I soon was on the home straight, only her inner thigh to go and i pushed my face ever closer to her cunt . Stef had moved over to allow me to get to Jo's pussy , why had she stopped ? I started to move my tongue around Jo's now moist pussy , teasing , enjoying . Round and round i go kissing licking all around her pussy lips with out touching them . i move in pushing my tongue hard on to her pussy lips , parting them. The taste of her juices , sweet hot and wet on my tongue was electric. I had now found out why Stef had stopped licking Jo, she had got down under the table and parted my legs and was getting my cock out and playing with it !

Jo's pussy was so wet i kept pushing my face hard on to it parting her lips with my nose and then licking ,, sucking on her cunt , my tongue searching for her clit wanting to suck it into my mouth . Pushing ever harder on her cunt i feel a hand gently press on the back of my head as Isuck her clit into my mouth , playing with it licking it,,,,,

Part two to follow

Hope you like it

Thanks P

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Oh yes

By *ouchmeslowly OP   Man  over a year ago

or near Lynn and Norwich

Glad you liked it ,, any comments any thing i should put in the story ? and do you know who its written about ?

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Glad you liked it ,, any comments any thing i should put in the story ? and do you know who its written about ? "

Oh hun, you don't need me to tell you anything, just keep on writing the way you are.

And No, no idea

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

its about me jo xx lol and its a lovely horny story so far as i know theres alot more to come . xx really sweet kisses xx

» Add a new message to this topic