FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tales from the gym in the 80s & 90s

Tales from the gym in the 80s & 90s

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingercarpet OP   Man  over a year ago

louth

In the early 90s aerobics and step aerobics were the type of group classes that were very popular, the classes were usually about 20 to 30 women and about 3 or 4 men. Nicola was a regular, she was very petite, nice bum, small part boots, dark hair and always tanned. One hot summer evening during a class everybody was sweating more than usual, Nicola was wearing tight leggings type of shorts with a leotard which were popular back then, the leotard was cotton, grey in colour so the sweat was starting to show the outline of her little boobs.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start more please

Funny I went with a mate because I fancied the instructor, we ended up having some great times. Female instructor btw!

louth

At the end of each class we always had 15 mins of sit ups and core work and we would pair off with someone, Nicola and myself always paired with each other. We started with basic sutups, she started first while I held her ankles and counted out the 10 reps she had to do, her crotch was soaking wet from the aerobics and I had a full view of the tight leotard pulled tight into her pussy. My cock started to come alive with the sight I was looking at, then it was my turn to do the sit ups while she held onto my ankles.

louth

Looking up at her i was trying hard not get my cock any harder, I think I succeeded as she didn't seem to notice after 3 sets of 10 reps. Then we switched excercises to back extensions which requires you to lie on your stomach while someone holds onto you ankles and you lift your torso in the air, while doing this all i could see was her beautiful ass all sweaty with the back of her leotard stuck up between her ass cheeks, my cock got harder looking at this, I just about hid it when it was my turn.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

louth

So there I was doing the back extensions with my ever hardening cock pressing into the floor, by the time I was finished my cock was fully erect. We then changed to leg raises which requires you to lie on your back while holding onto your partners ankles who is standing at your head, you raise your legs and your partner pushes them back down. The shorts I was wearing were the very short athletes shorts with the high cut on the sides, as Nicola was doing her leg raises she was looking straight up at now my very erect cock, she had a wry smile on her face as she was doing this. Then it was my turn to do the leg raises, she had a bigger smile now as all she could see the big bulge in my tight shorts.

By *erterjonesMan  over a year ago

Warrington

Don't stop

He fell asleep'

Go on please do continue.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Great start..

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

"Great start.. "

louth

After the class I retired to the Jacuzzi, because of the hot weather it was very quite that night, I had slipped into my tight Speedos which were popular back then, my hard cock straining against the material, I was there all alone so I slipped my Speedos down and was stroking my cock slowly. Then Nicola joined me in the Jacuzzi, she was wearing a high cut swimsuit and I could see a few stray hairs poking out of the sides of the gusset, trimming pubes back then was very rare and she also had hairy armpits which always got me very excited.

stevenage

Keep it going...

By *om8420Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

very good

Good start

louth

We started chatting about the class, she said it was very hard and she emphasized the word hard with a big smile. Then she said that I seemed to really enjoy it, I said I did and at that moment the Jacuzzi went off, it was on a timer, it stays on for a few minutes until you press the button to start it again, she could see that my Speedos were around my ankles and my cock in my hand. she started the Jacuzzi again and moved over beside me, grabbed my cock and started to slowly wank me, I moved my hand behind her and started to feel her pert little ass and then she wanked my cock even harder and spurts of creamy cum went flying into the Jacuzzi. Then she got up and said to meet me in the sauna.

stevenage

Oops hope the filters work

One fucked the ex in the jacuzzi at the snow dome. It was great fun

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Mmmm great

By *razy-88Man  over a year ago

belfast

Liking it so far

louth

The sauna was at the end of the wet room which also had a swimming pool, steam room and Jacuzzi, it had a glass panel in the door from which you could see everything. When I went in Nicola had her swimsuit pulled tight into her pussy, so tight it was like a thong worn backways, she had her tits exposed as well by pulling them out of each side of her swimsuit. Then she told me I was a dirty fucker for getting an erection during the aerobics, I told her I couldn't help it as her sweaty body looked amazing, she pulled her swimsuit to one side to fully expose her pussy, she had large pussy lips which I could just about see as she had lots of dark pubes covering them, straight away I went down on her pussy,

Starting by gently pulling on each of her pussy lips with my teeth and then making my way to her clit which was know very swollen, she moved herself closer to the edge of the bench so I could lick her anus too, this seemed to get her excited even more, she was now absolutely soaking wet which I love, I then started to finger her pussy while sucking on her clit, going deeper and deeper until I could feel her legs tremble, she grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face harder into her pussy as she came all over my face, then she kissed me hard as she seemed to like the taste of her own juices.

By *ornyC1984Man  over a year ago

Rochester

Lucky man we need to more

Redditch

louth

When I stood up she could see that my cock was rock hard again so she ordered me to fuck her from behind, I pulled the swimsuit to one side, my cock slid in easily because she was so wet, after about 3 minutes of hard fucking and fondling her little tanned tits I pulled my cock out and came over her swimsuit clad ass.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Keep going

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

More please

louth

I played a lot of squash in the 80s, and one year I had to ref the final of the women's club championships, the 2 women were the best 2 women in the club and could beat a lot of the men in the club. I played a lot of training matches with both women, Joan was quite, slim and always wore conservative clothing, Rebecca was very outgoing and always wore more revealing clothes. In club competitions you had to wear white clothing, on the night of the final Joan was wearing a short white skirt and a white polo shirt, Rebecca was wearing a pair of tiny white satin shorts which barely covered her curvaceous ass and a tight white t shirt. It was always a talking point in the men's dressing room if Rebecca wore panties under her shorts. It was a great game between the 2 ladies and in the 5th and final set I gave a decision against Rebecca, and the look she gave me was " you fucking prick", anyway she eventually won the game. The club championships were the final event of the year so there was always a big party to finish up, Rebecca and Joan arrived at the party about an hour after the match, Joan was wearing sensible grey slacks and a white blouse and Rebecca was wearing a full length dress with thin straps, it didn't leave much to the imagination what was under it. I offered to buy both ladies a drink, Joan wanted a soda water and lime and Rebecca had a gin and tonic.

louth

The night was always a fun night with good banter between everyone. At the end of the night a lot of people went to the local chipper to get a takeaway, I was walking home munching on my chips when Rebecca pulled up in her car, she only had the one drink that I bought her hours earlier, she said that she wanted more drink but couldn't, as she had to drive home. She asked if I wanted to join her for a drink back at hers, how could I refuse. I jumped into the car and she put her chips onto my lap with her hand brushing against my crotch.

louth

When we got to her house she carried the chips into the house and asked me to bring her gym bag into the house, then told me to empty it on to the kitchen floor beside the washing machine as she didn't want her sweaty clothes stinking out her bag, I duly obliged, from the sitting room she called out to me if I wanted a gin and tonic, I said yes, I opened her gym bag to take out her clothes, there was her towel, t shirt, bra, and shorts, no panties, now I know what she wears under her shorts and with that thought I suddenly got very aroused, I immediately put her sweaty shorts to my face to inhale the incredible aroma.

[Removed by poster at 08/01/17 00:26:48]

You have to love athletic women. Great tales!

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

mmmm

louth

I inhaled the beautiful smell, it was a mixture of her perfume, sweat and pussy, I love the strong pungent smell of a pussy, just then she walked in as I held them deep into my face, she shouted "what the fuck are you doing with my shorts" I got flustered, I just said I was sorry. Sorry my ass she said, she looked down at the large bulge in my trousers then walked over to me, took the shorts off me and put them up to her face and inhaled the pungent smell as well then said I fucking love the smell of my cunt. Then she moved closer to me grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face to hers, her sweaty shorts were now in both our faces. This got my cock ever harder, she then opened my belt and trousers, released my cock from my boxers, then she took my shirt off, then she took a step back to get a better look. You're going to do as your told she said to me in a stern voice, I nodded in agreement. She threw the shorts at me and told me to put them on, I started to protest, they're too small I said, I always buy my shorts too small for me she said, I know all the men ogle me when they see me playing, then she admitted it turns her on too. Then she repeated, put the fucking shorts on. I duly obliged, my large cock was sticking out of the top of them, then she came over, grabbed my cock and readjusted it so my balls and cock were sticking out of the bottom of the shorts.

Nice story keep going

Redditch

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Great story so far looking forward to more

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

stevenage

Yes...keep the story going...

louth

Then she grabbed my balls and led me to the bedroom and told me to lie diagonally wth my head at the bottom corner, she stayed standing and lifted her long silk dress up,straddled my face, her pussy had only a little landing strip and she was already soaking wet. She informed me that I could only touch my cock when she said so. She started to grind her pussy easy onto my face then gradually doing it harder and harder, only stopping every couple of minutes, this was the only time I could touch my cock and she only let me have 10 strokes each time. After a couple of times doing this I could feel that she was getting more turned on as her grinding on my face was getting harder and my face was absolutely soaking wet from her juices. Then she ordered me to wank like crazy, I duly obliged and shot a huge spurt of cum, there must have been 9 or 10 big spurts which reached onto my chest and as I found out later all over her silk dress, at that moment as well she came hard too, she was now sitting on my face and her strong legs were now squeezing against the sides of my face. Eventually she stood up and ordered me to sit on the edge of the bed, she had her tits exposed as she must have been playing with them when she was face fucking me, her large pink nipples were poking out and looked like she was very rough with them. She wouldn't let me take off the shorts and ordered me to sleep on the sofa, she gave me a duvet and said I'll speak to you in the morning.

By *razy-88Man  over a year ago

belfast

awesome so far

louth

The next morning Barbara called me to her room she asked me if I was still wearing shorts "I was" I had the duvet wrapped around me,I was told me to drop the duvet, then she said to me you're a dirty fucker. I said I was then she said I'm a dirty fucker too, she told me to go to the drawer behind me and get two pairs of tights. Then she told me to take off my shorts, my cock was fully erect again, she beckoned me over to the edge of the bed and put her face to my cock and balls and inhaled the strong smell of stale sperm. Then she got out of the bed it was the first time I'd seen her fully naked she had a beautiful curvaceous body large tits with very large pink nipples a big juicy and a neatly trimmed pussy. Then she told me to put on the tights and she also put on a pair. Then she ordered me onto her bed again and straddled my face again in the 69 position her pussy tasted even stronger than it did last night because she never showered after last nights fun, then reached down and smells my cock through the tights and said my cock smells wonderfully strong too and it was still sticky with my dried cum, this seemed to turn her on as her pussy was extremely wet again she was once again grinding her pussy hard into my face while wanking my cock through the tights at the same time, she was grinding her pussy harder and harder onto my face, then I grab her ass cheeks with my hands and spread them really wide and when I did it it tore a hole in the tights, when she heard them rip she said I was a dirty fucker, so I ripped them even more which gave me easy access to her pussy and her ass, I was now licking between her pussy and her ass, this drove her crazy and then she ripped my tights to expose my hard throbbing cock and moved her pussy down to where my cock was, mounted me in reverse cowgirl style, my cock slid in easily because her pussy was so fucking wet,she rode me like this for a couple of minutes until I couldn't hold back any longer then I pushed her off me and came all over her ass and ripped tights, after that she took off her soaking wet spunk laden tights and threw them at me and told me to pick up the shorts that I was wearing last night and told me to fuck off out of here and to keep wearing the shorts and tights that I was wearing underneath my clothes. Witha smile and a wink she said she would see me on the squash courts next week.

stevenage

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

louth

Another story from the 80s, Linda was a regular at the aerobics class, she played a lot of Gaelic football and soccer. She was about 5'4" tall, big strong legs and big tits as well, she was always smiling and chatty at the classes. One Christmas I was out on a works do at the local disco when I met Linda there, we got chatting and as was regular back then they played a slow set at the end of the night. This was a chance to have a snog and some pelvic grinding on the dance floor. After the disco we shared a taxi back to her house, when we got there her younger sister was still up watching tv, but she went to bed when we arrived.

louth

Linda was wearing a white satin blouse with black tight fitting trousers which showed off the curves of her big ass. Then we got back to some more snogging and after a few minutes of tongue aerobics I dropped the hand onto her tits, she didn't stop me as I opened her blouse to get a better feel, then I snapped open the back of her bra to release her wonderful boobs and what popped out was the first time I ever felt tits with brown nipples, up to then any woman I was with had pink nipples so feeling her wonderful tits with large brown nipples was a huge turn on for me, I went straight there to suck on them, they felt amazing all erect and hard now, then I dropped my hand to her crotch, she started to move her crotch harder onto my hand but when I tried opening the zip on her trousers she stopped me, damn I thought, she said her parents were upstairs and might come down, okay I said. We continued to kiss and I could still play with her wonderful tits.

louth

It was obvious nothing much was going to happen tonight so I made my excuses to leave, so Linda was showing me to the door, there was a small hallway between the front door and the sitting room, she was still horny as fuck as she kissed me goodnight so I tried my luck again and dropped my hand onto her crotch, this time she didn't move it away so I slid the zip down, she still didn't stop me, then I moved my hand onto her knickers, still she didn't stop me, her knickers were already soaking wet from the earlier snogging, then I moved my hand inside her knickers and felt her hairy pussy for the first time, her pussy lips were the biggest I had felt up to that time, she moved her trousers down a little so I could get a better feel, she was so fucking wet and her pubes were matted wth her juices. I also had her blouse fully open with her big tits exposed and she was really getting into it. I was moving her hand onto my cock which she seemed to enjoy, I asked if I could put my cock between her tits, she said that would be a first and then she let me, it felt great to be tit fucking her, the I asked her if she would suck it for me, she said that would be a first as well so I moved my cock to her mouth, she gagged initially but then got the hang of it, it wasn't long before I could feel the explosion of cum draining from my balls, I pulled out of her mouth and came all over her big brown nipples.

louth

Then she grabbed me by the hair and guided me to her soaking wet pussy, I parted her large pussy lips to expose her big clit, which I gladly sucked on, she was grinding her pussy hard into my face and after a couple on minutes of this she came hard onto my face, then she told me to stand up and kissed me hard, she told me she loved the taste of pussy.

stevenage

But what happened next with Barbra?

louth

Barbara booked a double session for the squash court at the back of the club, this court had no balcony overlooking it and only a small glass panel in the door, she knew nobody would be interrupting us for at least 90 mins. During the warm up she was wearing her baggy tracksuit top and bottoms, then she stripped off her tracksuit for the match,she wore her smallest tightest shorts and white t shirt.

stevenage

Carry on... as I assume she was knickerless in those shorts

louth

Before we started the match she told me that the loser of each set had to do a forfeit. We started the first set and it was a hard fast game which I won, so for her forfeit I told her to take off her bra, she turned her back to me and took her bra off and then put her t shirt back on. When she turned back to face me her sweat soaked tits were poking through the thin white cotton, my cock started to twitch with the sight of her erect nipples.

stevenage

Nice image...

louth

The next set she won and ordered me to put the bra that she was wearing on. It was very cold and sweaty when she took it out of her bag and threw it at my face and told me to "put it on loser". I could smell her perfume from it and it made my cock twitch again. I put it on and we started the third set which I won easily so for her forfeit I told her to pull her little tight white satin shorts tight up into her ass and pussy. We played the fought set which she won easily as I couldn't concentrate with the sight of her juicy ass exposed and the shorts also pulled tight into her pussy and for my forfeit she ordered me to expose my cock and balls through the bottom of my shorts.

louth

We started the fifth and final set, me with my cock and balls exposed and wearing her bra, she with her shorts pulled really tight into her pussy and ass and her tanned tits exposed through her sweat soaked cotton t shirt. It was a very aggressive tight game, we were pushing each other to get to the ball during the rallies. Towards the end of the set I was standing between her and the front wall so she slammed the ball into the back of my leg, just below my ass. When you get hit by a squash ball it leaves a large bruise with a small white spot in the middle, she didn't even apologise. We played another couple of rallies and I smacked the ball hard into her ass, leaving her with a bruise, she turned to me and gave me a look and said nothing, the next rally she smacked the ball hard into my back and smiled, this went on for a couple of minutes, we were both covered in bruises and she eventually won the final set, she grabbed my balls which were so tight and ordered me to lie on the floor and remove my t shirt to expose her bra that I was wearing, then she straddled my face with her soaking wet pussy which tasted of sweat and her juices, while doing that I started to play with my cock, she ordered me to stop and told me I couldn't cum until she did. She rode my face very aggressively which I didn't mind as I love to be face fucked by a woman, I could feel her legs starting to tremble as she came all over my face and then she ordered to wank furiously and my cum exploded all over my stomach and onto her legs too. She stood up and ordered me to kiss her deep as she wanted to taste her juices, then she ordered me to pick my cum off of her legs. She said I was a good boy and she would see me next week.

stevenage

Nice tale....

And ouch about been hit by a squash ball lol

» Add a new message to this topic