FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Blindfold fantasy

Blindfold fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fantasy or reality? It depends if someone cares to help. Ha.

Me and my partner keep having nights away all over in hotels, each time, he tells me that "tonight might be the night" by that, he is teasing my about my fantasy of being with another woman, we bring all our little toys everytime, and the thought just turns me on, I get blindfolded and he starts by opening the door then shutting it, then plays with me before licking and fucking me with the toys (never saying a word during this) it is so hot.

Now I've said I really want to do it for real, we book an hotel, and he blindfolds me, but on one of these occasions, there is actually a woman who comes in and has her way with me, even 2 woman? After this, it may go that we let a man come through that door ??.

Any ladies willing to take part? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Done this last night in our house,we had 2 other couples at ours we were all playing in the bedroom and I blindfolded mrs and we all played with her she loved it.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can only imagine at the minute! Turns both me and my fella on at the thought of this x

We had talked about it,but now became reality and will do it again

Whilst I know you're mainly looking for couples and females, you did pose the potential of allowing a guy to join you. If this ever come to fruition and you're down south then I'd be very interested in meeting up with you.

M

By *acko9568Man  over a year ago

saltburn

I was extremely lucky to be invited by a couple to take part in this sort of scenario. The wife was upstairs, naked and blindfolded and never took the blindfold off the whole time(s) I visited. A stunning lady, with a body that just demanded lots of attention, and she really enjoyed herself. They moved to a different part of the country, but such delicious memories.

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

We did this at a dogging site, quite out of Frisky's comfort zone...

We invited a guy we have known for a while that she trusts and unbeknown to Frisky I also invited a male that I had been talking to on here.

She got really nervous when she heard an unknown male approaching, after a while I told her it was arranged and she relaxed a bit...

When it was over she wished she had been more daring...Roll on summer....

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

It's hot as hell being blindfolded.

On a recent visit to a club in Gran canaria, I was lucky enough to make my fantasy a reality.

Mr Pleasures laid me on a big leather swing in the dungeon area and tied my legs up and arms and placed a blind fold on me.

It was his choice of who could play with me and fuck me. (I'd had a look around the club beforehand and told him who I didnt want to join in)

Amazing!!

I hope you get your fantasy made a reality soon OP.

By *aidtobespankedCouple  over a year ago

Chester

We did this in a hotel where I had invited a guy along to enjoy Lucy whilst she was blindfolded. Blindfold didnt come off until after he had left.

Hoping to find someone to repeat the experience with this year!

we are still looking for someone to help us with this fantasy

I've organised a couple of meets (following lengthy discussions around my expectations) whereby I let myself into a chaps house - make myself comfy on his bed and start to pleasure myself.

The guy in question watches me walk from the car and - when he thinks it is appropriate - lets himself into the bedroom & closes the door

At this stage I am generally in a state of undress down to my lingerie with my breasts graciously out of my bra and in the throes of masturbation - hearing footsteps, a door opening & closing plus heavy breathing of a stranger is a real turn on

Got to say - I've done this with 2 guys entering the room too - very intoxicating

By *eonlylive1seCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

We did something very similar, I arranged for a guy to come to our house for a mmf, but didn't tell Mrs W (it was on our fuckit list)

I had laid out her clothes while she showered dried her dressed her blindfolded her and tied her to the bed, then gently teased her until the guy arrived , she never set eyes on him and still has no idea who he was , she loved it, we would love to do it again but with a mf couple or mm

This is something my wife would love to try but not in our house

She wants me to sort out a meet in a car park stand outside car leaning in blind folded and would leave it on till the male has left the car park

By *pankerleeMan  over a year ago

Southport

I don't live too far away from you, you could make it a reality for her soon!

sounds good what do you think of our stranger fantasy

By *eonlylive1seCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

We love fun with strangers

By *pankerleeMan  over a year ago

Southport

Private message me and we'll see where it goes!!

[Removed by poster at 26/03/17 22:40:35]

interested in beein blindfolded by a couple))2

» Add a new message to this topic