FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > next door girl and extra

next door girl and extra

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a true story that happened me when I was 19 was living at home with mam and dad and had neighbours with 3 girls all around my own age we grew up together we were always in each others houses and we used to get up to mischief growing up on quite a few occasions we messed about sexually I got wanked off and sucked by these girls from when we were 16/17 never fucked any of them till one night I was in there home with one she was 18 we just watching tv having a drink as her mam and dad were out and also the sisters as the night grew on we started to talk about sex and the things we got up to one thing lead to another and we started kissing with this I could tell she was getting horny and she started to rub my cock through my jeans which now was hard so I slipped a hand into her pj pants and she wasn't wearing pants so I felt her wetness and slid a finger into her now soaked cunt with this she pulled my cock out and got to her knees and started to suck me I was now really and truly solid all the while wanting to slid into her hot wet cunt she rose from her knees and stepped out of her pjs and she layed back on the sofa opening her legs wide that's when I got down to open her wet pussy and sliding my tongue deep inside her as she bucked onto my tongue she was ready to cum and with one more jerk she squirted her juice onto my tongue and face I took my face away and replaced it with my cock to her wet entrance and slid slowly into her and started to pound that tight wet pussy with force within a quarter hour I was ready to cum as she had cum once more I pushed deep up into that pussy and could feel the pulse of my cock ready to explode which it did and she just screamed and jerked till I was empty and her full of my hot spunk wwe kissed and then we started to get dressed when we heard the front door open in walking her mam as we fumbled to straighten ourselves out she looked in and closed the sitting room door straight away leaving us alone I went home thinking oh fuck we were lucky there she hadn't caught us...more to follow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ere to enjoyCouple  over a year ago

town near derby

love the start this story

It gets better I hope

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Great start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Well after that night I was panicking to meet the mam of the neighbour I fucked so after 2 days I was at my front door around 10pm smoking a cigarette when the mam said can I have a word with you oh here goes I said to myself im getting the 100 questions so I said ya what's up she said come in so I went into their hose with panic wrote all over my face when I got in she told me to sit down in which I did she had been drinking a glass of brandy and offered me a drink which I said ya why not the house was very quite unusual as theres always a bit of music playing so I asked were everyone else was at turns out the girls were gone to a girly night out and the hubby was at work.So here I was alone panicking what she was about to ask we sat down when the first question came from her so the other night she says when I walked in on you and Lynn I know what ye were up to with that I was now really panicking as to what next was coming yes I said we did have sex I couldn't tell lies as I didn't know if Lynn had been questioned and what she said on my answer I must have went pale as I could fell the blood drop from my face oh dont worry she said putting a arm around me to reassure me it was ok but in doing so I just got this massive hard on now I was really panicking what if she noticed my bulge and my fear was realised when she said your a right little horny fucker aren't you as we both laughed .She now started to rub my leg saying it's grand I understand now why Lynn wanted that with that she started rubbing my bulge saying show me what you put into Lynn I didn't know what to do pull my cock out or just try brush her off when she unzipped my pants and out springs my rock hard cock she wrapped her hand around it and slowly started to wank me as I threw myself back on the chair in shock but in heaven here I was 19 the next door neighbour who is in her early 40s wanking my cock

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Nice..

Very nice, lucky guy! Keep going

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Wow.. really nice. Very good start

More please xx

Wanking mine now xx

Who was a lucky boy then. I would have loved that. Be great if it happened now come to think of it but not with my immediate next door neighbours I'd need slightly younger.

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Looking forward to more

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

More please I'm rock hard now

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Mmmm hard here

Please carry on

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Don't leave there brilliant

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

same where

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

More please

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

More

Hope there's more to this one.

Well as she wanked me I turned and kissed her she wasn't a thin lady but a really sexy one had massive tits as had her daughter's as I kissed her I slid a hand up her dress to find a wet patch on her panties moving them to the side I slide a finger into her cunt which was hot and moist in doing this she grinded down onto my finger as to say slid more up inside me which I was only more happy to do as she carried on wanking my cock at a faster pace not wanting to cum I got down and lifted her dress and took her panties off and placed my tongue between her cunt lips where my fingers had been and probed her inner love hole she was squirming and grinding my tongue and with waves of pleasure from her I continued licking and pushing my tongue deep into her till she came with that she pulled me up and sighed please fuck me I want your cock now inside me in no time I was sliding the tip of my pre cummed cock head up and down her wet cunt and with the easiest of trust's I entered her fast and hard she gave a load moan as I was fully inside her I pushed in as deep as my cock would go my balls slamming her pussy lips with each push I was now in a rhythm felling my balls push my spunk up my shaft I knew it wasn't going to take much more before I came in 4/5 more trust's I felt her shake and scream fill me you fuck I want your cum in saying that I emptied my full load of hot spunk up inside her but I was still hard and kept pushing deeper and deeper till my spunk ran out the sides of my cock from her hot used filled cunt I was now losing my hard on and slid from her watching my spunk and her juices drip from her swollen cunt lips I stood in front of her my cock dangling inches from her face when she took my cock in her mouth and cleaned every last piece of our juices from my cock and we both cleaned up and carried on having our chat and drink when she said thanks for giving me that cock and making me cum like I never came before to which I said no thank you and it's there anytime you want to my shock she said oh I will be back for more real soon to which we both laughed well that was the start of a new adventure and It wasn't long before I got the can you come in I want to talk to you greeting again actually it was 2 days later and there is a lot more to tell.keep watching

Keeping an eye on this one

By *andiceCoolWoman  over a year ago

oldham

Have you never heard of punctuation OP? ??

"Have you never heard of punctuation OP? ??"
it's a story and yes I have heard of punctuation they are Mark's which include full stops....and the likes you don't have be my teacher I went to school and college and dont need telling how to write a story thanking you for your input.Not

"Keeping an eye on this one "

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Great stuff

"Great stuff "

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Love it let's have some more ?

same where

langley

Can't wait to read more

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

" "

Great so far

Fabulous story

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *uralRobMan  over a year ago

Bishops Castle

. Like this one

Bookmark

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

cardiff

If you don't like it, don't read it!

langley

[Removed by poster at 15/01/17 11:02:24]

langley

"Have you never heard of punctuation OP? ??

If you don't like it, don't read it! "

Always moaning about punctuation, it's not an English class and it's hard to type one handed

Well!!! I was there hammering away up her pussy with you for a while there

If you don't like it, don't read it! "

"Well as she wanked me I turned and kissed her she wasn't a thin lady but a really sexy one had massive tits as had her daughter's as I kissed her I slid a hand up her dress to find a wet patch on her panties moving them to the side I slide a finger into her cunt which was hot and moist in doing this she grinded down onto my finger as to say slid more up inside me which I was only more happy to do as she carried on wanking my cock at a faster pace not wanting to cum I got down and lifted her dress and took her panties off and placed my tongue between her cunt lips where my fingers had been and probed her inner love hole she was squirming and grinding my tongue and with waves of pleasure from her I continued licking and pushing my tongue deep into her till she came with that she pulled me up and sighed please fuck me I want your cock now inside me in no time I was sliding the tip of my pre cummed cock head up and down her wet cunt and with the easiest of trust's I entered her fast and hard she gave a load moan as I was fully inside her I pushed in as deep as my cock would go my balls slamming her pussy lips with each push I was now in a rhythm felling my balls push my spunk up my shaft I knew it wasn't going to take much more before I came in 4/5 more trust's I felt her shake and scream fill me you fuck I want your cum in saying that I emptied my full load of hot spunk up inside her but I was still hard and kept pushing deeper and deeper till my spunk ran out the sides of my cock from her hot used filled cunt I was now losing my hard on and slid from her watching my spunk and her juices drip from her swollen cunt lips I stood in front of her my cock dangling inches from her face when she took my cock in her mouth and cleaned every last piece of our juices from my cock and we both cleaned up and carried on having our chat and drink when she said thanks for giving me that cock and making me cum like I never came before to which I said no thank you and it's there anytime you want to my shock she said oh I will be back for more real soon to which we both laughed well that was the start of a new adventure and It wasn't long before I got the can you come in I want to talk to you greeting again actually it was 2 days later and there is a lot more to tell.keep watching"

Come on!!! Next part please

Kettering

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

On the second day I was again asked into the neighbours only to be greeted with mary in just a morning coat and nothing underneath as she opened it to show me what she had in mind and what was on offer with us now in the sitting room again she straight away dropped to her knees and opened my zip and took my cock out and gave little kisses to my limp cock head as she did I started to get stiff with this she wrapped her hot lips around my cock and slowly sucked me gagging on occasions I sat back onto the chair still cock in her mouth I lifted her from the floor now she was standing naked in front of me for a second time she raised her leg onto the chair so I fingered her moist cunt sliding finger after finger between her wet pussy lips up in her hot cunt while she bucked with force on taking my fingers from her cunt I pulled her pussy to my face and licked and probed her ever willing cunt pulling her up now she was straddling me and guiding my cock between her waiting cunt she slid down and my rock hard cock which had found its home in her it was hot and wet she rode me fast and hard every drop of her body down into my cock was with force we carried on fucking what seemed for ages when we heard the door open oh fuck I said to myself its the same scenario as the night with Lynn she jumped from me and pulled on her gown me getting in a muddle trying to get my jeans up and straighten ourselves out when in walks mick her hubby with a grin on his face when he said oh have I disturbed ye two as we all laughed my heart pounding I said I will leave ye guy's have some lunch and I would see ye later thats when mick said stay and finish what ye were doing oh all I could do was panic/panic/panic not knowing what to say or do I said your a some man for joking mick to which mary said I know his some joker no said mick in a strange voice I want to see what I was missing while I was away.more to follow

langley

Keep going

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

[Removed by poster at 16/01/17 19:15:30]

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Is that mick and Mary from cratloe she's delish

Only messing but enjoying ur story don't stop "

Wow awesome

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Was gonna say the same thing. I'm already out of breath

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

Very good

Was gonna say the same thing. I'm already out of breath"

Wouldn't say it's the punctuation that has you out of breath

Kettering

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago