FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Couples Request Granted

Couples Request Granted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had just got home for work popped the kettle on and thought would log on to Fab.

When I logged on I noticed I had a message from a couple. In the title it read please help me very urgent.

I wasted no time in replying. I literally got a reply straight away.it read I need your help it's my husband birthday tomorrow and I want to organised a very special suprise. Then she went on to explain what she had in mind and if i was interested.

I couldn't quite beleive what I was reading but I would be a fool to pass up this opertunity.

I agreed to meet her at her place the following night and help with birthday suprise......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

I arrive at Laura's house at 7 of clock as requested. I knocked the door 3 times as requested. The door was opened by Laura she was a brunette about 5ft 4 very petiteasy body. She was wearing a long silk night dress.

She invited me in a led me through the to kitchen. She had two glasses of white wine poured.

She explained dave was in the livingroom.he was ready for us.

She took me by the hand and we walked through to the living room. When we entered I saw dave over the far side strapped to a seat like laura has said in her message.

Dave greeted me as I entered and said glad you could make it can't wait to let the night unfold ....

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Don't stop there I'm so horny thinking of what will happen next

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

Very good start . Keep it going

I took a seat on the sofa across from where dave was tied to his chair.

Laura was standing in between me and dave.she asked dave what he would like to see.

He wanted to see laura give me a lap dance.she made her way across to the cd player a choose a song.

I made eye contact with her and she gave me a slight smile and walk towards me, she parted my legs and began grinding her lovely arse around my crotch area. I couldn't help but start to get aroused.

She then stood up and dropped her nighty to the floor. There she was standing in front of me with lovely perked tits and stocking on with black high heels

She looked incredible....

» Add a new message to this topic