FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dreamed Off...!!!

Dreamed Off...!!!

By *lack_BBC OP   Man  over a year ago

INDIAN

I had dream there was a woman who is seeking excitement and spice up her life in ways she have dreamed off.

We meet up! I lift you up with love and pull down your panties, I notice you are already wet with anticipation, this puts a naughty grin on my face I love you till you're quivering, you are reaching for my crotch, you need my need me inside you badly

Rubbing you gently as I slowly enters you, I start to loving you, it feels amazing and I feel your heart beating faster as you make little gasping and moaning sounds... I gradually begin to go a little faster, it feels so good... I see your legs start to quiver and your whole body starts to tense up... You can't hold it back any longer... You let out a huge grunt as you cum hard... I feel your grip as hard as you orgasm, it feels amazing...

I keep loving you, and my fingers find their way to your clit again... Another orgasm is building... You can't hold back... your whole body shaking, you haven't cum this hard in a very long time

We start going slow once again, the tension builds all over again until you find cumming yet again... At the same time I pull out and release my big load...

We are both completely spent , I'm smiling and you're giving me this devilish grin because you can't believe how good it was....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic