FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Submissive Voyeur Watching Us

Submissive Voyeur Watching Us

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *estyorkscplrus OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Here's another of our fantasies that we'd definitely like to try out.

We invite a submissive voyeur guy to come and join us for a little voyeuristic fun in the bedroom. Our male guest is there simply to watch Dan tease and play with Vicky, after all that's what voyeurs do. Our male guest isn't allowed to touch at all unless specifically requested to do so by Dan and even then that all depends on whether Dan decides our guest can touch or not.

Firstly Vicky undresses down to just her sexy panties and then Dan blindfolds her and asks her to lay face down on the bed whilst he starts to stroke and massage her body, most likely at some point running his hands on her inner thighs and over her peachy bum, telling our guest how smooth and soft they are. Dan might invite our guest to have a little stroke of Vicky's thighs and bum so our guest can see/feel for himself how good they feel. If this happens Dan will be in control of how long our guest gets the pleasure of this - it might be 10 seconds it might be 2 minutes - again if this happens Dan will also direct excactly how he wants our guest to touch Vicky.

Dan then tells Vicky to lift herself up onto all fours and again he strokes her soft round bum telling our guest how soft Vicky's cheeks feel under his touch, Vicky's ample boobs will be hanging down also and Dan will be cupping them telling our guest how good they feel. Dan might decide to let our guest have a stroke of Vicky's sexy cheeks from this position, he might also let him cup one of her luscious boobs...but if Dan decides not to let you have a stroke then you will have to use your imagination as to how good they feel (isn't that a turn on for a genuine voyeur knowing you are so close yet just out of reach).

After a little while Dan tells Vicky to lay on her back and he starts to stroke her boobs again telling our guest how nice they feel. Vicky will still be in her sexy panties and our guest will see Dan's hand running across them.

The scenario continues like this with Dan teasing and pleasing Vicky while she is blindfolded the whole time whilst our submissive voyeur gets to be up close and personal to the whole thing. Again Dan may decide to let our voyeur have a little stroke of Vicky's bum or her boobs but only for a limited time and under the direction of Dan.

This scenario is a real turn on for both of us, not just the fact Dan is teasing Vicky and Vicky is being teased, but also the fact a guy is genuinely enjoying watching this happen.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in then please drop us a line but remember we're only interested in genuine voyeurs with a submissive nature as this entire scenario centres around you simply watching Dan tease and play with Vicky and having the privilege of being so close to the action, not to mention that if Dan does decide there is to be any contact from you on Vicky it will be completely directed by Dan so you would need to be submissive (we aren't looking for a sissy style sub with sir/master/madam/miss type of roleplay as this does nothing for us).

We will be able to tell if you are only replying because you want to 'get to grips' with Vicky. If messaging us please use some effort which shows you are genuinely interested. This fantasy is something we are very interested in doing so please no one line messsages.

Vicky and Dan

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can travel to you and do whatever you want me too

This is such a horny scenario that I've been privileged to be involved in.The build up, meeting then getting the ok, fuck it was such a horny event and I wish you both well with it.

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Sounds great wish was closer xx

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

hi op, all sounds like fun, have you ever tried taking you fantasy to the beach ?

Leeds

"hi op, all sounds like fun, have you ever tried taking you fantasy to the beach ? "

Hi there, we have been watched once whilst having a little play on the beach. Was horny and something we would do again

By *jeeffMan  over a year ago

leeds

right up my street you'll be inundated with mail.I messaged before got a no thanks was a bit gutted but you have a vast choice hope you make the right one

By *otGeorgeClooneyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've played that role before with a hot cpl like you.

Exactly the same scenario.

What was so amazing, was the transition in the lady from teasing and showing off to total arousal and abandonment. Knowing that I was there watching.

It's something as a single male which is very rare to witness.

Anyone in the Cardiff area who would like to try this style meet, brilliant idea just a little too far for me. Sounds right up my street though

A really great fantasy, the kind of thing I'm looking for

WILTSHIRE

"hi op, all sounds like fun, have you ever tried taking you fantasy to the beach ?

Hi there, we have been watched once whilst having a little play on the beach. Was horny and something we would do again "

shame about to send you a message.

Leeds

Thanks everyone for the great feedback on our fantasy. It is something we will definitley be looking to do very soon.

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Sounds like the sort of thing we would really enjoy, teasing a sub, but ours would probably go a bit further with them being allowed to use fingers and tongue to make her Cum before I give her a cream pie.

By *ive 300Man  over a year ago

oldham

Mm id love to use my tongue and fingers on her x

I am an experienced voyeur who requires nothing more than being allowed to watch. I am submissive too and would do as I am told. Would you please consider me as part of your fantasy play.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Oh to be younger again !!! (I hope you find your victim) !

Wow, she looks amazing. Really hot body. Wish I stayed closer, would be a real pleasure to watch her being teased

Great story guys

Sounds like something we'd like to try any guys in Ireland?

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Sounds good to me.

Leeds

"Great story guys

Sounds like something we'd like to try any guys in Ireland?"

Thanks . The scenario sure gets us horny.

You will have to keep us posted if you try it too.

Very nice fantasy pictures on profile definitely lend themseives to one imagining being part of it.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Have done something similar in the past, in a private room at a club, two couples playing me watching from the corner, i was naked but not tied, not allowed to touch my cock, not allowed to approach or touch them, when they had finished playing i was given a pair of soaking panties to taste and told if i wished i was allowed to make myself cum (i declined; the torment of denial was so divine).

Leeds

We are staying in a hotel in Chester tonight and are looking to do the fantasy (stated in our original post) late afternoon/evening.

Vicky and Dan

x

WILTSHIRE

"We are staying in a hotel in Chester tonight and are looking to do the fantasy (stated in our original post) late afternoon/evening.

Vicky and Dan

x"

dont forget to use the meets, events and the whos near app...hope it go's well

Sounds like a slice of heaven to me.

Come back and tell us all how you got on, i've no doubt you have a lot of people wanting the hear about it.

By *weetChariotMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

"We are staying in a hotel in Chester tonight and are looking to do the fantasy (stated in our original post) late afternoon/evening.

Vicky and Dan

x"

Wonderful fantasy, I would love to be that sub, too old and too far away! Love the pictures on your profile, what a beautiful posterior Vicky has and a nice hard cock to tease her with Dan. Hope you both have a lovely time, and do update us on the experience ... Please.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I would say it is every guys dream good luck guys enjoy it .

Hey x I'm in Chester and would love to be involved if you might be interested xxx

"We are staying in a hotel in Chester tonight and are looking to do the fantasy late afternoon/evening. x"

How did it go ?

Gotta let us know when you have a Friday daytime locally please

Ow wow

This sounds great, very sensual.

Leeds

****** UPDATE ****** for those who have messaged us about this and for clarification to any others who may be interested - whilst we say looking for a submissive guy to do this scenario, it doesnt necessarily have to be a submissive guy, just a genuine voyeur who doesn't mind the odd direction.

lovely??

Fantastic. Would love this.

By *evertonguetiedMan  over a year ago

Leeds and East Mids

It's all about enhancing pleasure and great memories.

PB

If you're ever in Warwickshire or the West Midlands I'd gladly offer my services to be your teasing plaything

I'd love to do this !!

This sounds amazing. I've looked through the photos on your profile and it's given me a tiny taste of how amazing this would feel. The closest I have come to this is watching couples at parties that I have attended. I remember one where there were three couples on a bed and I was in the room watching, one of the females kept eye contact with me whilst she was being fucked from behind. I pulled my cock out and her eyes filled with lust, so I walked over to her with my cock still out, close enough so she could take it in her mouth if she wanted to. She ran her tongue up the length of it, took it into her mouth, and then pulled it back out. She kept eye contact with me and I went to step back, but she told me to stay where I was but didn't wrap her lips around it again. She just kept softly blowing on it whilst she continued to be fucked...wish I could be there now to relive the night.

By *attybudMan  over a year ago

wakefield

Sound amazing guys great story , of your ever in need of a submissiveness older gentlemen voyuer please don't hesitate to get in touch

if you ever in lincoln way drop me a line would love to try this.

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

Did you ever get to complete this? If not would be interested in trying out this fantasy myself.

By *enguy55Man  over a year ago

exeter

Would love this with a bi couple and open to ideas!

Would love to voyeur something like this x

By *eterbeebeeMan  over a year ago

Derby

The ideal scenario and privileged to have had something similar before and would love to do again. Unfortunately age now seems to get in the way but surely there must be someone who wants to tease me?

By *ucky88oMan  over a year ago

london

Great read

» Add a new message to this topic