FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mission Accomplished

Mission Accomplished

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eliciouslyDifferent OP   Woman  over a year ago

Dursley

I'm laid on my bed naked, one hand caressing my breast as the other flicks playfully over my clit, my eyes are closed and I'm imagining it was your tongue teasing me. My back arching every now and then, thinking of grinding my pussy onto your face. I can't take it anymore, I need you...

So you're fast asleep. Unbeknown to you I had a copy of your keys cut. It's 2am, we had been having a flirty chat... I can't get you out of my mind. I chuck on a sweater and some jeans... skipping the underwear... get into my car and start driving. I'm so turned on I can feel the dampness between my thighs. You're only 10 minutes away at this time of night, I park my car and get out. I'm trembling as I walk towards your front door, I fumble getting the key in the lock, it eventually opens and I let myself in. I can hear my heart thumping in my chest. I lock the door behind me, kicking off my shoes in the hallway. I climb the stairs, trying not to make a sound. I edge my way towards your bedroom door, typically it's shut firmly. My trembling hand on the handle as I push down and open your door.

The curtains are open and my eyes feast on your naked body, laid on top of the duvet. The moonlight glinting off your handsome face. I pull my sweater off, push my jeans down over my hips and down my legs, kicking them off and aside eagerly. I move towards the bed, luckily you are close to the edge. I know you're a deep sleeper. I kneel on the floor. Lean forward and run my tongue over your flaccid cock. You taste so good, just as I remember. I suck it into my mouth, looking forward to the blood rushing to engorge it, making it swell in my mouth. I swirl my tongue round in my mouth, caressing your cock in my mouth. You're getting hard, you are still fast asleep, oblivious to the fact I'm going to have my wicked way with you. I suck firmly, one hand now caressing your balls as I work on your cock, you're now rock hard. I'm taking your whole length into my throat, sucking deeply. You stir a little, but this doesn't deter me. You don't know I have a key, so you will think you're dreaming. I grip your cock in my hand, stroking you, just the way I know you like to be touched. My other hand between my legs, I'm so wet I need to have your cock filling me. I stand up, lift one leg over you, keeping one foot on the floor, I lower my wet pussy onto your cock, mmmm it feels so good as the head parts my lips, taking your full length inside me. I start riding you, gently as first, can I drain those balls into my pussy without waking you. I'm fucking you, the moonlight still lighting your face. You look so peaceful. I maintain the rhythm... I can always tell when you are going to cum, your balls tighten. I reach down and cup them in my hand. Increasing the speed, kind of glad you are still sleeping, it feels so naughty creeping into your house and fucking you without consent. I'm controlling the angle, making sure your cock is rubbing the right places inside me. I feel my juices gush, your cock, balls and thighs drenched. Turning me on even more, I fuck you harder. I feel the telltale tightening of your balls... the pulsating of your cock as you cum. I feel your cum filling my pussy. God it feels so good. I get off you. Your cock glistening with our combined juices. I can't resist sucking you clean. At this point you roll over, pulling the duvet over you. The wetness on your body must've made you cold. I freeze, nervous that you might wake. I pick up your phone, sit in the chair and spread my legs wide open. I write the date on my inner thigh in lipstick, then take a picture of your cum oozing from my pussy. I set it as your screensaver, knowing full well it'll be the first thing you see in the morning. I lean over and kiss your cheek, making sure to leave a lipstick trace.

I gather my clothes and get out of your room, waiting till I get downstairs to dress. I lock the door behind me and head home. Wetter as your cum trickles out my puffy pussy. Mission accomplished.

I'd love to see your face when the alarm goes off and you look in the mirror. Will you work it out what happened?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeky goodnessMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Wow! Very hot and very well written

Dursley

Thank you

Worcester

"Thank you "

You're welcome and I must say you are a incredibly beautiful lady very hot pics

Dursley

Once again, thank you! I'm now xx

Worcester

"Once again, thank you! I'm now xx"

Once again you're welcome and sorry for making you just the truth xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/01/17 02:28:39]

Wow that was amazing and I never lock my door

Dursley

Thank you, glad you enjoyed xx

By *igger1066Man  over a year ago

bolton

You can have my spare key anytime x

Dursley

Hehe! Is that an offer?

Beautifully told. Nice to hear that kind of determination but from the other side. Selfie at the end was a nice touch...

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Love this

Dursley

Thank you everyone xxx

By *atandasmileMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

What a great story: a wonderfully wicked idea, and well told. Thank you for sharing.

Dursley

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed xx

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

That was such a hot story! As a heavy sleeper I have first woken as a gorgeous lady was lowering herself on my hard cock. I had gone to bed with her so although horny, it was no where near as horny as this tale.

How do I get to meet the sensually beautiful mind that created this ball tightening fantasy xxx

By *paarky666Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Very well written

Absolutely epic story! Hope there is a continuation

Dursley

Thank you! Good to have positive feedback. Writing a second one now. xxx

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Please message me when it's complete! You should change your username to 'mind seductress'!!!

By *endugedugMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

My key is under the flower pot by the front door

By *eepandhardMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Stalker But well written. Well done. That has been tried on me several times. I do not sleep that deep. hehe

great story,shame that i dont sleep that deep

Not bad lol, gd effort

love this story xx

"Stalker But well written. Well done. That has been tried on me several times. I do not sleep that deep. hehe"

....curious...if a lady tried that on you and you awoke...would you pretend to be asleep and let her carry on or wake up and make it a two ways liaison?

Swansea

"Stalker But well written. Well done. That has been tried on me several times. I do not sleep that deep. hehe

....curious...if a lady tried that on you and you awoke...would you pretend to be asleep and let her carry on or wake up and make it a two ways liaison? "

The last few times she tried that I let her carry on... but not for long as i prefer to have control I pulled her to the side of the bed, placed few pillows under her gorgeous bum, spread those stunning legs... and then tortured her to exhaustion until she was screaming the name of the lord Basically from an atheist she became very religious. Well at least for an hour or so.

"Stalker But well written. Well done. That has been tried on me several times. I do not sleep that deep. hehe

....curious...if a lady tried that on you and you awoke...would you pretend to be asleep and let her carry on or wake up and make it a two ways liaison?

The last few times she tried that I let her carry on... but not for long as i prefer to have control I pulled her to the side of the bed, placed few pillows under her gorgeous bum, spread those stunning legs... and then tortured her to exhaustion until she was screaming the name of the lord Basically from an atheist she became very religious. Well at least for an hour or so."

Sounds good

What an amazing story x well written by a stunning lady x

Swansea

The last few times she tried that I let her carry on... but not for long as i prefer to have control I pulled her to the side of the bed, placed few pillows under her gorgeous bum, spread those stunning legs... and then tortured her to exhaustion until she was screaming the name of the lord Basically from an atheist she became very religious. Well at least for an hour or so.

Sounds good "

Feels better

» Add a new message to this topic