FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gloryholes.. My early days..

Gloryholes.. My early days..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *s.Kerry OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

I previously posted this, but having done some updating and adding more detail if you will, I thought I would post it again with added chapters to come shortly.. I hope you enjoy..

I had noticed as I has passed them that these car park public toilets were being frequented by guys, who all seemed rather furtive, as they sat in their cars watching the comings and goings, but being in my teens (This was the very early 1970's) and rather naïve I didn't know why.. Up till then my sole interest had been, after finding a hollow in some local woods obviously used by courting couples, wanking over the magazines occasionally left there, and indeed if extremely lucky, a discarded pair of panties.. Of course, being used by courting couples there were also many used condoms about but they never piqued my interest till a few months later..

Anyway, back to the public toilets.. Curiosity eventually got the better of me in the end and one day I entered the toilets, I recall it was just getting towards dusk and the lights had just come on, and finding a cubicle empty, there were only three, I entered it and locked the door.. I was getting quite turned on as I read all the scribbling on the walls and eventually took my erect cock out, somewhat nervously, and slowly started stroking it.. I had up till then not really noticed the hole in-between the cubicles until I sensed movement and saw an eye peeping through.. A sense of horror went through me at the thought this guy was watching me and I turned away my cock shrinking rapidly and shoving it back in my trousers I hastily exited the toilets.. Of course in those days in the Internet was not so utilised for 'personal' fun, well not to my knowledge anyway, and 'top shelf' magazines were the norm, which of course I was well aware of from taking quick looks when I was in the newsagents, and one day I happened to see one with an article headlined as Glory-holes the latest gay meeting places? Or words to that effect.. I knew of course of male/male sex through going to a grammar school but in all honesty I had never ever even touched another penis let alone stroked it or, shock horror, put it in my mouth! Sneaking it under my jacket, I know that was wrong of me so I don't need a lecture, I rushed out of the shop to find a quiet place for me to look at the magazine.. I could feel my cock hardening as I d*unk in all the words and my curiosity was growing along with it.. I managed to get the magazine to my room when I arrived home and I read that particular article over and over again for the next couple of weeks the result always the same as I spurted as I imagined these 'dirty old men' (Little did I know I was to eventually join those ranks) watching me playing with my cock.. I knew then I was going to have to return to those toilets to fulfil this scenario for real...

My next trip went much the same as I first, only this time I was a bit more brazen as I dropped my trousers, slowly turning around as I pretended to read the various bits of graffiti.. Idiot I thought to myself when I eventually plucked up the courage to actually look at the hole, it was blocked up with tissue! I hadn't thought about that, say the guy the other side didn't want to watch me and had blocked the hole although I knew someone was in that cubicle.. Hmmm well never mind I shall just carry on wanking as I was nearly ready to cum just from the exhibitionist side of doing what I was doing, and cum I did... A little embarrassed now I quickly pulled up my pants and trousers and left noticing as I did however the tissue was no longer where it had been.. Hmmmm maybe he had been watching me...

I decided to steer clear of those toilets for a while, I can’t explain why, maybe I was just unsure as let’s face it how many teens are sure what they want or even like, and not just sexually, but in the end the inevitable happened and I found myself sat in a cubicle.. The peep hole was blocked once again with tissue but sensing movement I saw a piece of folded paper slide under the partition along with a pencil.. “Do you want your cock sucked?” was all it said.. Putting a “Yes” on the paper I slid it back.. I assumed I would have to put it through the peep hole and sure enough as I stood up the tissue was pulled out and a finger beckoned me to do so.. For the first time in my life I felt a mouth round my cock, sucking and licking it and it didn’t take long before I felt the cum rising and pulling back I finished myself off, shooting my cum all over the partition wall.. As soon as I had done so however though the tissue was replaced.. Feeling guilty I again yanked my trousers up and made a hasty exit.. It wasn’t till after I thought of the inherent risks of what I had just done, not really the health side of things, but the fact I had put my cock through a hole with no idea of what the person the other side might do to it...

That put at the back of my mind though I found myself a few days later back in that same cubicle.. I had decided, don’t ask me why, to strip naked this time as the cubicle I had deliberately entered did still have a lock, a rarity I was to later find out, so had worn just light joggers and a t-shirt.. Stripping naked apart from my trainers I just ‘posed’ slowly turning around as if reading the graffiti so my cock then arse were on show to any ‘viewer’ not daring to look at the peephole, my cock hardening.. Sure enough the tissue popped out of the hole but this time a cock was pushed through.. Sitting down on the toilet I very very gingerly took the cock in my hand, slowly rubbing it as I would my own.. A piece of tissue was showed through the hole simply saying “suck it”.. I did as I was told, this big cock, well it seemed that way to me, went in my mouth and I started sucking it, trying to imitate the feelings I had got when the guy previously has sucked mine.. Of course in my naivety when it started throbbing I had no idea he was about to cum and cum he did almost making me choke as for the first time ever I got a mouthful of cum.. Hastily letting the cock slip from my mouth I spat the cum out into the toilet.. I heard a whispered “Thank you” then the door opening and closing as the guy left the cubicle.. Still in a daze at what I had just done I stood there, still naked, for a short while till I heard the cubicle next door being entered again.. I still had not cum myself so thought I would do so then, the thoughts of what I had just done spurring me on and before long I shot my cum all over the floor and this time I was well aware of the eye looking through the peephole.. Satisfied I dressed and left…

This was the start of my journey for the next couple of years, and despite having a girlfriend, the lure of the public toilets never diminished.. Even to the degree, due to normally twice weekly visits, that I began to ‘recognise’ various cars knowing they would be there to either suck cocks or indeed want theirs sucked which eventually lead me to having several ‘regulars’ as you will read...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So similar to my first experience in the loos at Piccadilly underground, that first time mmmmmm

Xxx

Waterloo station's TWO gent's toilets were my favourites. I would get "excited" in one and be

"finished off"" in the other..... Great times, alas, never to be repeated....

Blackpool

A shame in some respects that gloryholes as we knew them then have all but disappeared.. Thank you for the messages telling me you enjoyed the tale so far

I love Glory holes. The best fun. So exciting

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

adsored sexy fun in the toilets to had s much fun when dressed in my sexy undies MMMMMM heaven to xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking for one near birmingham

By *ndy13Man  over a year ago

deal nr dover

Love it can we have more of your stories please xx

Blackpool

"Looking for one near birmingham"

This has got what to do with my story???

By *bhbiloverMan  over a year ago

CHESTERFIELD

Thank you for that wonderful and arousing description of early day cottage action. I well recall the excitement and nervousness of discovery ... it was the graffiti at first and then peep holes and glory holes and then cubicle playing ... I became hooked at about 17 just reading the walls at various cottages in and around edinburgh and I still am when an open cottage can be found in and around Derbyshire.... such a terrible casualty of cutbacks is the closure of local facilities and the cultural destruction of applying steel sheets!! Tissue paper was quite good enough to signal privacy required!! .... thank you for your memories!!

Loved the story, i remember when you first told it.

Great to read it again, as it brings back fond nervous memories.

Very well written too.

Shame they don't exist, I'd love to be sucked through one. Not naive enough to think there's a woman on the other side, but for me just the annoyninity is such a turn on. I hope I get to try one out one day, just for the experience

I remember having many encounters in glory holes in wales, It's a shame they are few and far between now, It is the anonymity that's so hot, Anyone else had fun in them? Locally or not.

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

Blackpool

Thanks for all your thoughts and input. Makes it worth writing all the more

The days of the gloryhole in general are all gone of course albeit when I am writing about it was the main, or one the the main, ways of meeting guys apart from the numerous gay papers and so called contact magazines.

Blackpool

Apart from my Asian 'Master' who as you will have read I had a long term 'relationship' with during my time visiting the local gloryhole I also had about three, what I would describe, as regulars. Two of them I never saw their faces though, although they would have seen mind I expect as if 'posing' I was invariably at the far wall of the cubicle ( The cubicles were a lot larger if those days) the other, a hotel manager, I did as we occasionally went there to have a degree of comfort rather than the somewhat dingy atmosphere of the toilets ( To me though that atmosphere always added to the meeting I must confess)

The first guy, and remember this was back in the days when you could smoke in the toilets etc, had a real fetish for both watching me smoke while I played with my cock and then me blowing smoke over his cock as he pushed it through the hole in the partition. It started one day, when I was feeling rather flush and had bought some cigarettes (I was only an apprentice so not that well paid) and was sitting there reading the latest scribblings on the wall. I sensed an eye at the peep hole so doing my usual thing I stood up to allow my 'viewer' a better look at my cock and then turned slowly to show my arse doing my 'posing' routine. A note slipped under the partition asking me to crouch a little so he could see me smoking which I did, all the time gently stroking my cock, until I noticed his cock being thrust through the hole. Assuming he wanted it sucked I moved to do so hearing a whisper to carry on smoking. Not the easiest of things to do but I managed blowing smoke over his cock and through the hole as I did so. It wasn't long till I sensed that familiar throbbing and a hot spurt of cum hit the back of my throat nearly choking me with the force of it. Gagging slightly I moved away spat his cum in the toilet and sat down again feeling quite pleased with myself. Shortly before I heard the door of the next cubicle open and close a nearly full packet of fag's was passed under the partition with a note saying to have them and he would be there again next week if I wanted to 'earn' more. I couldn't resist quickly wanking myself off before leaving albeit I saw yet another eye at the peep hole as I did so.

I was generally there on the same days myself as I attended college two days a week and we always finished early as I mentioned earlier and although I did try other local public toilets, and sucked a few cocks at them, I always returned to my favourite ones in the end. In fact the next week I did earn myself a packet of fag's for doing basically the same as the first time.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Thanks...such amazing memories..Bristol must have had at least 6 'cottages' with gloryholes, one of my favourites had 3 'lock ups' the middle one having two gloryholes,one either side,so you could have a good spit roasting or wank two cocks.It was a marble wall which felt really cold but so hot!

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

I really want to do this

Blackpool

After visiting a little place I knew on the local common, this was a hollow well known by courting couples, not to mention guys wanking off over dirty magazines (I indulged myself there a few times as well) where you could be virtually guaranteed to find a pair of discarded panties or tights, I wore a pair of panties I had found when I next went to the toilets. Doing my usual 'posing' as I pretended to read all the graffiti I soon became aware of an eye at the peephole, quickly followed by a finger beckoning me over towards it, then a hand appearing underneath the partition. I assumed I was to kneel down and as soon as I did the grabbed my cock through the panties and started squeezing it, quite roughly at first, then after I winced a bit more gently (I admit being roughly groped and molested became something of a 'must do' soon after) until I couldn't hold back and my cum filled the crotch of the panties soaking them. Glancing up from my crouched position I saw a cock, one of the biggest I had seen till then, appear at the peephole so there I was, naked apart from a pair of panties soaked in my own cum sucking on this monster till I got my reward.. A mouthful of hot cum..

Standing up I spat the cum into the toilet, I had not quite got used to swallowing it, and aware of my own predicament of wearing a pair of panties soaking wet with my own cum, I slowly eased then down and stood there naked and as I did so a note came through the gloryhole along with a pencil. "Sorry if I hurt you but you sucked my cock so well I would love you to do so again" Without hesitation I wrote in reply "Don't worry, you can hurt my cock again sometime and I would be delighted to suck your cock again" aware now my cock was twitching in anticipation already. As I left I couldn't help wondering why on earth I had said he could hurt my cock again but as I mentioned earlier it was soon to become a regular feature as a lot of the guys that used the gloryhole seemed to enjoy doing so..

It was not long before I began to go out of my way to frequent the toilets as often as possible. Sometimes with success but often leaving without having any 'fun' as in many cases the guy the other side of the partition might not want to do anything or indeed just wanted to watch. I continued with my regular scenario of stripping and 'posing' though and it wasn't long, due to my using a cubicle without a lock, before someone walked in on me doing so which hadn't even crossed my mind might happen albeit fortunately for me it wasn't the police or anything!

In a world of my own, with my back to the door, naked and with a hard on, I heard a whispered "Nice arse".. The realisation that through my own stupidity I had been caught doing something I shouldn't have been made my cock soft in an instant as turning I stood there naked in front of the guy who had walked in. Not sure how to react my hands went down to cover my cock however but his soft voice as he closed the cubicle door behind him telling me to move them put me at ease somewhat..

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

By *oxyukCouple  over a year ago

hitchin

By *oannacd67TV/TS  over a year ago

worcester

Great story loved old public toilets

Wylde Green toilets ....stood at urinal and there were about 3 other guys (who I thought were just peeing). However, when, in the flow of the flushing water down the channel, I couldnt help notice some telltale white lumpy clumps of semen and glanced to my left to see 2 of the guys were stroking their cocks . Turned on but also a bit embarrassed I retreated into the middle cubicle of three. The door of the next one closed and i heard the lock slide across. I could see a hole in the wall and watched as the guy in the next cubicle wanked and shot his heavy load onto the floor... mmmmmm happy days

So many memories of glory hole sex

There was a great one in Northolt Middlesex, had some great fun when coming home late on the tube

Luv Fee xxx

» Add a new message to this topic