FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > erotic outdoor scenario

erotic outdoor scenario

By *eekyKinkyDaddy OP   Man  over a year ago

Telford

I see you walking through town dressed up sexy. I pull up along side you and tell you to get in the car. I then head out into the countryside to find a quiet wooded area. I then attach a collar and leash to you and order you to get out the car. Next I strip you naked and order you to get on your hands and knees to follow me as I pull you along with the lead. Once were into the woods I order you to sit on the cold wet ground as I unzip my trousers and tell you to open your mouth if you don’t I’ll smack you around the face till you do. Then ill piss in your mouth splashing it all over your face and body once I’ve finished I’ll tell you to lick my cock clean, I’ll then grab the back of your head and push my cock deep down your throat making you gag on it and I’ll hold it there for a few moments reminding you that I’m in complete control of you.

I will then walk you up to a large tree and take some rope to tie your arms round the tree with your legs spread slightly, ill then take out a vibrating bullet and plug and insert one into your ass and the other into your pussy turning them both on, I’ll tell you you’re not allowed to cum and if you do I’ll whip you across the arse with a length of rope, I’ll make you stand there like that for a while and if anyone comes past I’ll ask them if they wanna have a feel. After you start to beg me to allow you to cum I’ll turn the toys off and slide the plug out your ass to replace it with my hard cock going in deep in one hard thrust making you scream as it’s bigger than the plug, I’ll thrust back and forth into your tight little ass hole stretching it wider and wider before I tell you to cum for me and when you cum hard I feel your ass clamp down hard on my cock making me shoot my load deep in your ass. Ill then let your hand loose and tell you to clean my cock with your hot little mouth.

I’ll then reinsert the plug in your ass and continue to walk you through the woods back to the car where I’ll tell you to get into the boot, then I’ll get my cock back out and tell you to suck it till it’s hard, once I’s hard I’ll turn you round on your knees so your ass and pussy hang out of the boot where I’ll slide my cock deep into your soaking wet pussy letting it sit there feeling it pulsate on my hard cock before I start to slide it in and out your tight young pussy, getting harder and faster making you cum and cum till I’m close to cumming where I’ll pull out and turn you round ordering you to open your mouth where I shoot my hot load into your mouth and over your face.

Then I’ll let you sit and rest in the back seat while I think what we could do next.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic