FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotwife taking control

Hotwife taking control

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issy and hot OP   Couple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

We are a cuckold relationship couple . She has really stepped things up to another level lately , she rarely let's me touch her now and and even more rarely let's me fuck and on those rare occasions makes me wear a condom and i cum far to quickly then makes me drink my own cum from it .

We have had meets together but now she is arranging meets with more dominant guys and has arranged to meet a guy on her own in our local pub ...I have to drop her off ...and in her words fuck off home .

Also when I do try to touch her I get pushed off and told No ...although I do get to suck some of the guys she meets and a few even fuck me and I get to clean her gorgeous sexy creampied pussy. .... ..yes this is all true and yes I'm a lucky happy trany cuck.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good effort

middlesbrough

Yes cuck put what I want to do, he has the smallest Dick even out of cock cage pathetic that's why I look for a real man to knock at my door take me there n then fuck, sissy of no importance to me, just there to clean up n serve as I choose

middlesbrough

Meeting a very dom alpa male next sat put the sissy cuck in her place my man will show hot/ her princess what a real man can n will do while the pathetic sissy will be caged n gagged in a room wet already

middlesbrough

You know when fantasy are real when a beautiful black man takes you as soon as you open the door kisses to die for n a gorgeous cock waiting for my greedy lips to suck it n there it was in my mouth n the rest of it will be told as it happens

By *iganpairCouple  over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Great post guys

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

Great post and even better profile. X

By *eppoMan  over a year ago

London Colney

Yeah no updates lately tho