FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi curious no longer lol x

Bi curious no longer lol x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been bi curious for as long as I can remember but last Friday at a daytime club meet designed for tvs cds and their admirers I plucked up the courage to see what it actually felt like to have my ass and mouth full. I changed into a sexy little skirt and lacy thong and nothing else, and armed with a vibrating butt plug and a giant silicone cock with suction cup end that i had only just bought on the way to the club, ventured out of the changing room. I headed for an amsterdam style room with a big glass window and proceded to play with my ass in full view of everyone who passed. It felt fantastic. I even stuck the cock dildo onto the glass window and fucked myself in full view. I eventually moved to another room that had a heater and before long I felt another pair of hands take over with the dildo and it felt sublime to have another person doing the fucking. She knew what to do and was slow and sensual with the occasional gentle full penetration and gently stroked my cock and balls as she got me moaning more and more. I glanced around at one point and the room was full of spectators. Once I could take the pleasure no longer I stopped for a short breather. Very soon though a guy was behind me with his cock out of his trousers. It looked lovely with a glistening bell end. I was soon licking and sucking it and it felt good in my mouth. He then put a condom on and I was fucked in the ass for real for the first time. It was a fantastic sensation. The afternoon was rounded off nicely by a visit to one of the glory holes where I was sucked off to completion by a rather lovely tv who certainly knew her way round a bj and swallowed every drop of me. If you are still bi curious.....I definitely recommend taking the next step. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have been bi curious for as long as I can remember but last Friday at a daytime club meet designed for tvs cds and their admirers I plucked up the courage to see what it actually felt like to have my ass and mouth full. I changed into a sexy little skirt and lacy thong and nothing else, and armed with a vibrating butt plug and a giant silicone cock with suction cup end that i had only just bought on the way to the club, ventured out of the changing room. I headed for an amsterdam style room with a big glass window and proceded to play with my ass in full view of everyone who passed. It felt fantastic. I even stuck the cock dildo onto the glass window and fucked myself in full view. I eventually moved to another room that had a heater and before long I felt another pair of hands take over with the dildo and it felt sublime to have another person doing the fucking. She knew what to do and was slow and sensual with the occasional gentle full penetration and gently stroked my cock and balls as she got me moaning more and more. I glanced around at one point and the room was full of spectators. Once I could take the pleasure no longer I stopped for a short breather. Very soon though a guy was behind me with his cock out of his trousers. It looked lovely with a glistening bell end. I was soon licking and sucking it and it felt good in my mouth. He then put a condom on and I was fucked in the ass for real for the first time. It was a fantastic sensation. The afternoon was rounded off nicely by a visit to one of the glory holes where I was sucked off to completion by a rather lovely tv who certainly knew her way round a bj and swallowed every drop of me. If you are still bi curious.....I definitely recommend taking the next step. X"

By *estlavie888Man  over a year ago

staffs

Nice, where did you go?

I'll join you next time!

» Add a new message to this topic