FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Night Away With The Wife (Meet Bi Male Fantasy)

Night Away With The Wife (Meet Bi Male Fantasy)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Destination Unknown to start, but we arrive at hotel and we are both horny and as soon as we walk in the room I have Lou up against the wall hand between her legs feeling the warmth of her pussy as we both start to pull at each others clothes wanting bare skin on skin contact..............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

As we do we both talk about the meet we have later with a Bi male, me telling her I can't wait to see her suck his cock as he fingers her pussy.

By *imbhoy01Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"As we do we both talk about the meet we have later with a Bi male, me telling her I can't wait to see her suck his cock as he fingers her pussy. "

GOOD START more please

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Sounds promising . Hope lame bite me into their fantasy

Lou's pussy is dripping wet at the talk of another mams finger inside her as I slide my cock in and fuck her hard and deep. It's not long before we are both cumming and collapse on the bed.

We have to get ready table booked for meal and cocktails (bit of dutch courage) before our social........

coventry

"Lou's pussy is dripping wet at the talk of another mams finger inside her as I slide my cock in and fuck her hard and deep. It's not long before we are both cumming and collapse on the bed.

We have to get ready table booked for meal and cocktails (bit of dutch courage) before our social........"

We arrive early, we take a seat at the bar and wait for him to arrive. Few drinks in and my phone vibrates, it's him he's here, I wave him over and we all nervously introduce ourselves. We move to an empty booth to talk, Lou gives me a look of approval as it's going well. Conversation is flowing, drinks are flowing and time moves quickly as we all decide to take this little party back to our hotel room.........

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please...

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

mmmm more please x

coventry

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Yes please

;)

We arrive at hotel room, Lou can't wait to have both cocks in her mouth. I drop my jeans and boxer's and he does the same, both semi hard cocks wanting Lou's attention. As she sits on the bed we both move over towards her as she takes both cocks one in either hand and starts to stroke them. He leans over to kiss Lou and as he does his hand slips inside her top to squeeze her nipple. I help remove her bra so her pert tits are now on show, with out hands all over them........

Lou takes the tip of his cock in her mouth slowly lucks the precum and says he tastes good before she takes as much of his cock in her mouth as she can while slowly stroking it. As I watch with pure delight at what I'm seeing I start to rub Lou's clit and finger her wet smooth pussy. He notices and moves his hand down so he is running her clit and I move to fingering her, Lou moves her hips pushing on my finger.......

I slide my cock inside Lou's pussy as she continues to suck him as he rubs her clit and touches my cock sliding in and out of her. As I pull my cock out covered in lou's cum he wants to taste it from my cock. He licks my cock from tip to balls lapping up her cum. He looks at me as he licks his lips. He lays on the bed next to Lou kissing her and playing with her pussy as I take his cock in my mouth watching his finger slide over her clit and inside her as she moans. I stroke and suck on his cock while I also play with his balls making his cock nice and wet. He says he's going to cum and quickly moves his cock to Lou who wants to swallow his load as she takes his cock in her mouth just in time for him to start pumping his cum into her mouth.......

you cant leave it like that my pussy was getting wetter and wetter xx

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

mmmm so good x

Awesome story love this

;)

Nice

With a mouthful of his cum Lou kisses me sharing his load as he moves down to suck my cock tasting Lou's cum off my cock. The sensation of him sucking me and the taste of his cum swirling round with Lou's tongue in my mouth. I close my eyes as I fill his mouth with cum what a feeling, he's quick to kiss Lou and share mine with her. Lucky girl having 2 loads of cum to share, as we all collapse in the bed in disbelief of what's just happened. Then Lou says to us both touch my pussy see how wet I am with that we both touch her and slip a finger in with ease. I look down to see this guy with his finger in my wife's pussy and what a sight it is, her juices are running out onto the bed with that glistening look to her lips as it does.........

;)

Awesome so far

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Amazing brilliant story. X

[Removed by poster at 14/02/17 11:52:07]

York Sunday 12th or Monday 13th March 2017

Looking for either Couple with Bi Male or a single Bi Male, who are verified please.

Check out our profile and if you think you are for us and we are for you send us a message.

Thank you

Jay & Lou

Meet for some drinks see how it goes then back to our hotel room.

"With a mouthful of his cum Lou kisses me sharing his load as he moves down to suck my cock tasting Lou's cum off my cock. The sensation of him sucking me and the taste of his cum swirling round with Lou's tongue in my mouth. I close my eyes as I fill his mouth with cum what a feeling, he's quick to kiss Lou and share mine with her. Lucky girl having 2 loads of cum to share, as we all collapse in the bed in disbelief of what's just happened. Then Lou says to us both touch my pussy see how wet I am with that we both touch her and slip a finger in with ease. I look down to see this guy with his finger in my wife's pussy and what a sight it is, her juices are running out onto the bed with that glistening look to her lips as it does........."

» Add a new message to this topic