FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pegging my mister

Pegging my mister

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *llwork55 OP   Couple  over a year ago

san antonio

If you and your mate are looking to try something different you should hear this. After being married for several years we decided to try this thing called pegging. Neither one of us knew what we were doing but we did have the same fantasy. I was afraid I would hurt him at first so I started off gentle with my tongue circling his hole. Then I would use my finger to penetrate his sphincter gently. I could tell he was wanting more because he took it with great ease. This gets my pussy going, I feel wetness between my thighs and wanting to touch myself. I dig in with two then three fingers and finally four. As I am inside I can feel his body temperature rise as he squeezes his muscles firmly I feel the tension quickly release. Then here come the small toys, after a while I bring in the vibrators. Now he is ready for the big boy toys. We find pegging extremely erotic. If you haven't tried it yet I suggest you should. Ladies, don't be shy. Gentlemen don't be scared, if you relax it is very fun and adventurous. Now days I find myself getting all dressed up for the occasion and strapping on the biggest cock I can find. Once I start I can't seem to stop, I just want to go all night long. The faster I fuck him the more excited I get and the most rewarding part is the sounds he makes when I go harder and harder until his dick starts throbbing and turns hard as a rock.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By * inch DanMan  over a year ago

Chinnor

"If you and your mate are looking to try something different you should hear this. After being married for several years we decided to try this thing called pegging. Neither one of us knew what we were doing but we did have the same fantasy. I was afraid I would hurt him at first so I started off gentle with my tongue circling his hole. Then I would use my finger to penetrate his sphincter gently. I could tell he was wanting more because he took it with great ease. This gets my pussy going, I feel wetness between my thighs and wanting to touch myself. I dig in with two then three fingers and finally four. As I am inside I can feel his body temperature rise as he squeezes his muscles firmly I feel the tension quickly release. Then here come the small toys, after a while I bring in the vibrators. Now he is ready for the big boy toys. We find pegging extremely erotic. If you haven't tried it yet I suggest you should. Ladies, don't be shy. Gentlemen don't be scared, if you relax it is very fun and adventurous. Now days I find myself getting all dressed up for the occasion and strapping on the biggest cock I can find. Once I start I can't seem to stop, I just want to go all night long. The faster I fuck him the more excited I get and the most rewarding part is the sounds he makes when I go harder and harder until his dick starts throbbing and turns hard as a rock. "

I'd love a woman to peg me, but surprisingly how many think it's weird lol

Absolutely brilliant story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wanting to hear more.

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Wish when we tried it my wife had taken your approach - still want to try it but with gentler person to ease me in

Wow definitely want to do this

Mmm I've been lucky enough to have been pegged there is something amazing about seeing a beautiful woman with a cock and the feeling is so sexy

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Love your strapon pics

Any of you pegging him

"If you and your mate are looking to try something different you should hear this. After being married for several years we decided to try this thing called pegging. Neither one of us knew what we were doing but we did have the same fantasy. I was afraid I would hurt him at first so I started off gentle with my tongue circling his hole. Then I would use my finger to penetrate his sphincter gently. I could tell he was wanting more because he took it with great ease. This gets my pussy going, I feel wetness between my thighs and wanting to touch myself. I dig in with two then three fingers and finally four. As I am inside I can feel his body temperature rise as he squeezes his muscles firmly I feel the tension quickly release. Then here come the small toys, after a while I bring in the vibrators. Now he is ready for the big boy toys. We find pegging extremely erotic. If you haven't tried it yet I suggest you should. Ladies, don't be shy. Gentlemen don't be scared, if you relax it is very fun and adventurous. Now days I find myself getting all dressed up for the occasion and strapping on the biggest cock I can find. Once I start I can't seem to stop, I just want to go all night long. The faster I fuck him the more excited I get and the most rewarding part is the sounds he makes when I go harder and harder until his dick starts throbbing and turns hard as a rock. "

I would love to have this happen to me

Love it too....On the few times it's happened.

Love your strap on pics.....Some of them are monstrous!!??

» Add a new message to this topic