FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Couple I'll Never Forget

A Couple I'll Never Forget

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am having a laugh with a couple at the bar in my hotel. They are there for a couple of days to see the sights and have some fun, what fun I am yet to find out but from the glint in their eyes and the flirty smiles she is giving me I am hoping that my few nights away on business might turn out to be more interesting than anticipated.

She is sat between the two of us and her conversation gets saucier and saucier with every cocktail that passes her ruby red full lips. I can't get over how beautiful she is.

As the evening develops I am feeling more tipsy so hands start wandering to black stocking clad knee as we laugh and chat away. Her hubby seems to be enjoying watching her flirt, which kinda turned me on thinking how open they are able to be with each other. She kept moving my hand off her knee and giving the back of it a light tap telling me how naughty I was being. She was turning me on something rotten and I wasn't she about the bulge in my trousers showing. Obviously she noticed and made a comment or two, which had us all laughing again.

By 1am the barman was beginning to look weary so I made my excuses and said the lovely couple that I needed to go to bed as I had a meeting the next day. I was hoping that they would insist on me joining them in their room for a nightcap but all they did was give me a hug and kiss before sending me on my way. I was despondent, I was sure they were up for some fun but perhaps the flirting was the extent of their kinks, to work themselves up before going alone to bed for a full on no holds barred sex session.

My mind was in a turmoil as I sat on the end of my hotel bed all alone, head in hands wondering what to do with this raging hard on and horn I'd developed over the course of the evening.

I was just about to have a cold shower when the telephone sprung into life on the bedside table. I jumped off the bed and stumbled across it pulling the phone from the table in my rush to pick up the receiver. "Hello" I almost shouted into the mouthpiece. It was her!

She asked me if I had got up to my room ok? I asked her how the hell she knew my room number? She pointed out that I had paid for my bar tab using my number and that she had no sinister intent. Quite the opposite in fact she told me that she and hubby had had a row and she was all alone. He had walked out telling her to call me if she liked me so much. So she did.

"I was wondering if you would like to come to our room for a night cap" she said. I punched the air and calmly said "sure, which room is it?" .......

More to come x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

When she opens the door she is in her super sexy black stockings, lingerie that must have been made especially for her wonderful figure, because it seemed to cling to her skin as if it had been glued on there. Her spiky heeled shoes brought her height to almost as tall as me so I was immediately drawn to her beautiful ruby red lips. She didn't pull away as I kissed her passionately. She grabbed my ass and dragged me inside her room.

I took a quick look around to make sure her hubby was out and asked where he was. She said with a quirky smile on her face that he had gone out to see if he could find himself a playmate. Not wanting to distract her I thought it better not to mention him again.

She sat straddling the chair with her chin leant on the back of it. "I noticed you had a fascination with my stockings earlier" she said. I came back with a quick remark that just about every guy in the bar had had a fascination for her gorgeous stockings that evening. She laughed and stood up, slowly walked over to me and whispered in my ear that she would like to see my legs clad in some of her stockings. I took a step back so I could see into her dark smouldering eyes. She was serious I thought. "Sorry I love stockings but I love them on ladies legs not mine" I mumbled. She was nonchalant and just said "ok if you don't want to please me then I think we had better call it a night".

Damn she had got me again! What was I supposed to do, just say goodnight and leave with my hardon raging again? "Ok ok" I said "as long as that is all you want me to do" somewhere in the back of my mind I was beginning to be turned on by the idea. "Yay" she cried out and trotted over to her lingerie filled draw. She brought out a crisp unopened pair of stockings and gave them to me to open. As I was opening them she was undoing my trousers and slipping them down my legs. The touch of her fingers as they moved across my hairy legs was mind blowing. My socks came off and I was gently pushed onto the bed. Taking my left foot in her hand she kissed and sucked my big toe, which sent a tingle down my spine and right into my nether regions. As she slowly drew the stockings over my legs I felt a feeling that I had never felt before. It was as if a second skin was being stretched over my legs and I liked it. My right leg felt exactly the same. Wow I was actually enjoying this beautiful lady slipping nylons up my legs. She asked me to stand so she could take a look at my legs in them. I looked in the mirror. My legs looked pretty good in them to be honest.

She caught me smiling and touched my lips with her fingers. "Those stockings are going to keep falling down unless we put suspenders on too" she said with a cheeky smile. What the hell I thought. She's a kinky lady who want to have me so let her have her fun. She came away from her draw with what looked like a basque with suspenders dangling down from it. "Come on" she said "let's get the rest of those things off you and get you girlie!" I was too horny to protest so off came the shirt and boxers and on came the basque and suspenders. It occurred to me that this basque would be miles too big for her as it fit me like a glove and she was a lot less petite than I but I let it go with all the excitement. "What size shoes are you?" She asked "errrm size 8, why" she bent down in her wardrobe and pulled out a pair of black patent leather heeled boots, "perfect" she said as she sat me back down on the bed. "I'll never be able to walk in them" I laughed. "Sure you will but I wasn't thinking of doing much walking tonight any way" she came back with. Fair enough I thought as she pushed my stocking clad feet into each of the boots. They were ankle boots with an eyelet on the top strap. She produced a couple of small padlocks and quickly clipped them onto the eyelet as she tightened the strap around my calf. Ohhh kinky I thought and asked her where the keys were. "John's got them" she mumbled. I asked her to repeat that and she told me that her hubby had taken out the keys in his pocket when he left. I began to panic. How the hell was I going to get them off? I looked around for something sharp to cut them off but there was nothing. "Don't worry, he will probably be back soon and I can get the keys off him before he realises you are even here if you wait in the bathroom." I didn't have a choice.

She sat next to me and started stroking my stocking clad thigh saying how sorry and stupid she had been for forgetting he had the keys and that she wanted to make it up to me. She moved her head down and took my rock hard cock inside her sexy mouth. Her lips touching my length all the way down. Miraculously I forgot about the keys and the fact I was dressed in ladies sexy lingerie, stockings and boots. I lay back and closed my eyes as she worked her magic on my cock. She had the mouth of a slut, she knew just when to suck that little harder to make me wince and when to slow down as I was about to erupt. I was in heaven until I heard the card key in the lock and the door open. She lifted her head and I shot to my feet attempting to reach the bathroom. Forgetting I was in four inch heels I collapsed on the floor infront of the bed. John walked in and stood in front of me. His brogue shoes just inches from my face.

"Well well what have you two love birds been up to" he said. I tried to lift my head but he stopped me by placing his foot on my back. "Stay there bitch while my Wife explains herself" he demanded. I could do no more than wait while she explained everything. He told her to bend over and I could hear him spank her hard at least ten times. "Thank you Sir" she said.

"What are we going to do with this little slut?" He said as he removed his foot from my back and lifted me to my locked, spiky heel booted feet....

By *afmanMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent start. Can't wait for more

By *t-andyMan  over a year ago

dumfries

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

more please

By *onyfMan  over a year ago

bedford

I had fun witg a couple once now what was there name

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

cant wait for more of this x

"You have a choice to make" John said as he brought out the padlock keys from his pocket. "We don't want to play with anyone who doesn't want to play with us, knowing how kinky we are and what he is getting himself into. So I will unlock the boots right now, you can get dressed and head off back to your room for the rest of the night wondering about what might have been. Or you can ask me nicely to put these keys back in my pocket until our fun has ended." He paused for what seemed like an eternity. "So what's it going to be slut?" He finally said.

"I'd like to stay, can you please put the keys back in your pocket Sir." It just kind of came out of nowhere as if it was totally natural. "Good girl. Now there's a few things you need to know. I am in charge of you both and Julia is in charge of you so in essence you have to do whatever either of us tell you to do without complaint. Is that clear girl?" John asked in a commanding but reassuring way. I looked across at Julia and she smiled "yes Sir" I said.

With that he slapped my arse and told me how good I look in my stockings and lingerie. I thanked him and felt even more special for some reason. Julia came up to me and gave me a kiss full on the lips. As she did so I strained my eyes to look at John to make sure he wasn't about to hit me. He was busy taking his jacket and shoes off to notice. Julia's lips parted from mine and she told me to look in the mirror. Some of her lipstick had transferred onto my lips. It was smudged but you could see exactly where she had kissed me. "Mmmmmm you look good in lippy" she said. "May I make her up Master?" She asked. John spun around and told her to make me look as slutty as possible.

She say me down and turned on the vanity mirror lights. Applying makeup like a professional she soon had my face transformed into something resembling a slutty woman. I was impressed at how feminine my features really were. "Now for the all important lippy" she said as she produced the same colour as she was wearing. After she had applied it she told me to kiss a piece of tissue to blot it. My lip details were transferred onto it. She folded it up and popped it in my trouser pocket which was lay on the arm chair telling me I could Keep that as a momento of tonight's fun.

I was sat looking in amazement at my refection when John walked up behind me. "Julia has done a fabulous job on you girl, you just need this to make the transformation complete." As he spoke he lifted a blond wig above my shoulders. It seemed to shine in the lights from the mirror. He gave it to Julia and she came behind me. It fit my head perfectly and after a few minutes adjusting, combing and tufting it she stepped away to admire her handy work.

John came across and looked me in the eyes through the mirror. "We chose you earlier tonight to be our plaything. You were just the right guy for us. Manly in your smart shirt, but not overly muscular. Your body was perfect for our particular kink so we flirted with you and got to know you a little more. The more we got to know you the more we were certain you were perfect for us." Suddenly it all clicked into place. The large basque, the size 8 boots and the story about the padlock keys all were pre planned. They knew this moment would come all along. Julia had used her ultra feminine sexuality to tempt me to try something new and exciting and I had fallen for her like a stone.

But what did they have in mind for me? I didn't have to wait long to find out. John stepped behind me and leant over my shoulder. He kissed the back of my neck and licked my ear lobe. Holy fuck my whole body shook with adrenalin.

"I think we will call you Jane" he whispered in my ear as he spun the chair around. He had nothing on his lower half and his cock was rock hard.

"I think you can guess what I want you to do now Jane" he said. I looked up at him, across at Julia and down at his throbbing cock. I leant forward, opened my ruby red lips as wide as I could and closed my eyes as my lips touched his gorgeous bell end!

"Excellent start. Can't wait for more "

Thank you

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS  over a year ago

Woking

Wow great start... loving it!!

;)

In the space of a few hours I had been transformed from a horny bloke sat at a hotel bar thinking his luck was in, into a long blond haired submissive sex slave and for the life of me I couldn't figure out how exactly I had let it get this far. The only thing I could think was this cock in front of me looks so delicious. I want to do a good job sucking it for John my new Master.

The glans was throbbing as my ruby red lipstick touched the very tip with a gentle kiss. "Oh fuck" I thought to myself as for the first time in my life I had touched another guys cock. The funny thing was that it seemed so natural. I felt at total ease in the position I found myself in. It's as if something had been missing from my life and I had suddenly found it. I wasn't about to waste the opportunity to enjoy it. "May I Sir?" I asked. There was no verbal answer. The cock touching my red lips moved forward, forcing my lips and jaw to part. Before I knew it I was gagging on his beautiful length of meat. He held it there against my tonsils for a while. I found the feeling totally mind blowing. He was forcing his cock down my throat. I could hardly breath and my stomach felt like it was going to empty at any moment but my cock responded by springing to attention. I grabbed hold of his thighs and held on for dear life. He moved back and gave me time to catch my breath before the next onslaught began. He started pumping my face hard and fast. I felt tears streaming down my cheeks and drool dripping from my chin as the force of his cock against my throat made me gag time and time again. He was so skilled at this that I became used to his rhythm and my throat relaxed to allow his cock to slip down further and further with every thrust. His hands were grasped behind my head holding me in position. I could feel the long blond hair swishing against my shoulders as we rocked with every pulse.

I was in a head space I had never before experienced. My whole being was focused on making him happy and being a good girl for him. He was enjoying the ride as he quickened his rhythm and exploded inside my mouth and down my throat he shouted out expletive after expletive until he had squirted his last drop. I was busy swallowing as much as I could. I wanted to impress him. As he pulled his juicy cock out I stuck my tongue out for him to see the sticky mass on it and let him watch me swallow it. "Good girl" he said and I nearly came in my knickers at those two simple words!

"You've ruined that beautiful make up Jane" I turned to face the mirror and looked in horror at my face. Black mascara had run from my eyes in rivulets down my cheeks and under my chin. My beautiful red lipstick was smudged all over the place and my blond locks looked like a bird was about to neat in it. "Ohh sorry Sir" I said in as girlie a fashion as I could. "Leave it like that, I like it but let Julia sort your hair out while I go have a pee" he said.

Julia came up to me and gave me a long deep kiss. He tongue probing my mouth tasting his come. She told me I had done well and he would probably reward me. I was intrigued as to what she meant but I knew not to ask.

She stood behind me and sorted my hair out. I looked nothing like I did ten minutes ago but wow I was horny!

He came out of the bathroom and walked past me over to Julia. He kissed her and gave a long satisfying "mmmmmmm" as he too probed her mouth with his tongue. I watched them kiss and wondered what he had in store for me next.

He told Julia to lay on the bed with her head close to the bottom. Then he instructed me to get on top of her so my cock was close to her lips and my face was a few inches from her heavenly smooth pussy. "I want to watch you both pleasure each other for a while" he said. With those words only just spoken Julia had my cock in her mouth sucking it like a lolly pop. I leant down and parted her pussy lips with my tongue. Immediately she let out a slow deep groan! "I want to see how long you can last without any orgasms he said." Julia let out another more disapproving type of moan but kept sucking.

"Now remember I don't want either of you cumming before I say so!"

With that he sat back on the chair and watched the two of us trying our hardest not to make each other cum.

Purbeck

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

"In the space of a few hours I had been transformed from a horny bloke sat at a hotel bar thinking his luck was in, into a long blond haired submissive sex slave and for the life of me I couldn't figure out how exactly I had let it get this far. The only thing I could think was this cock in front of me looks so delicious. I want to do a good job sucking it for John my new Master.

The glans was throbbing as my ruby red lipstick touched the very tip with a gentle kiss. "Oh fuck" I thought to myself as for the first time in my life I had touched another guys cock. The funny thing was that it seemed so natural. I felt at total ease in the position I found myself in. It's as if something had been missing from my life and I had suddenly found it. I wasn't about to waste the opportunity to enjoy it. "May I Sir?" I asked. There was no verbal answer. The cock touching my red lips moved forward, forcing my lips and jaw to part. Before I knew it I was gagging on his beautiful length of meat. He held it there against my tonsils for a while. I found the feeling totally mind blowing. He was forcing his cock down my throat. I could hardly breath and my stomach felt like it was going to empty at any moment but my cock responded by springing to attention. I grabbed hold of his thighs and held on for dear life. He moved back and gave me time to catch my breath before the next onslaught began. He started pumping my face hard and fast. I felt tears streaming down my cheeks and drool dripping from my chin as the force of his cock against my throat made me gag time and time again. He was so skilled at this that I became used to his rhythm and my throat relaxed to allow his cock to slip down further and further with every thrust. His hands were grasped behind my head holding me in position. I could feel the long blond hair swishing against my shoulders as we rocked with every pulse.

I was in a head space I had never before experienced. My whole being was focused on making him happy and being a good girl for him. He was enjoying the ride as he quickened his rhythm and exploded inside my mouth and down my throat he shouted out expletive after expletive until he had squirted his last drop. I was busy swallowing as much as I could. I wanted to impress him. As he pulled his juicy cock out I stuck my tongue out for him to see the sticky mass on it and let him watch me swallow it. "Good girl" he said and I nearly came in my knickers at those two simple words!

"You've ruined that beautiful make up Jane" I turned to face the mirror and looked in horror at my face. Black mascara had run from my eyes in rivulets down my cheeks and under my chin. My beautiful red lipstick was smudged all over the place and my blond locks looked like a bird was about to neat in it. "Ohh sorry Sir" I said in as girlie a fashion as I could. "Leave it like that, I like it but let Julia sort your hair out while I go have a pee" he said.

Julia came up to me and gave me a long deep kiss. He tongue probing my mouth tasting his come. She told me I had done well and he would probably reward me. I was intrigued as to what she meant but I knew not to ask.

She stood behind me and sorted my hair out. I looked nothing like I did ten minutes ago but wow I was horny!

He came out of the bathroom and walked past me over to Julia. He kissed her and gave a long satisfying "mmmmmmm" as he too probed her mouth with his tongue. I watched them kiss and wondered what he had in store for me next.

He told Julia to lay on the bed with her head close to the bottom. Then he instructed me to get on top of her so my cock was close to her lips and my face was a few inches from her heavenly smooth pussy. "I want to watch you both pleasure each other for a while" he said. With those words only just spoken Julia had my cock in her mouth sucking it like a lolly pop. I leant down and parted her pussy lips with my tongue. Immediately she let out a slow deep groan! "I want to see how long you can last without any orgasms he said." Julia let out another more disapproving type of moan but kept sucking.

"Now remember I don't want either of you cumming before I say so!"

With that he sat back on the chair and watched the two of us trying our hardest not to make each other cum."

;)

harrogate

wow you lucky boy

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

After only a few minutes of being sucked and licking Julia's beautiful pussy I was on the edge of orgasm bad I could tell by the moans and groans that she was making that she wasn't far off either. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and told her I was sorry but if I carry on any further I will cum. She said the same thing and we both looked across at our Master. "Please can we come?" pleaded Julia.

John got up from the chair he had been watching us from and came across to the bed. He instructed Julia to swivel round and sit legs open, up the bed with pillows behind her back. I was told to stay on all fours and carry on licking Julia's delicious pussy, which I was more than happy to oblige. John came around the back of me and starter rubbing my cock and balls. Gently stroking my bell end, spreading the precum across it. I was moaning into the juiciest pussy I had ever tasted. She was so wet and hot I couldn't wait to have her orgasm for me. I was told to slow down, he didn't want her cumming until he was ready.

I felt him spit on my arse hole, which made me jump a little but when his tongue started probing my bum hole I was in heaven. As he was probing away he was slowly wanking my rock hard cock. I felt a finger push inside me. My natural response was to push back my bum to assist his finger sliding inside. "Good girl" is all I heard as a second finger found it's way inside me with the help of even more spit. All I could think about was trying not to cum but it was becoming harder to concentrate with every passing second. He knelt on the bed behind me and I could feel the bell end I had been sucking half an hour ago prodding my arse hole. I stopped and lifted my head, just about to say something when he put his hand on my blond hair and put my head back where it was supposed to be. "Don't worry Jane I have a condom on and I promise not to hurt you on your first time" he said. I acknowledged him with a very mumbled "thank you Sir" while still licking her.

I tried to relax my arse as best I could and he slowly pushed his cock inside me. The endorphin rush as my hole was stretched seemed to overwhelm my senses. He was still wanking me off as he slowly started thrusting his cock deep inside me. I was moaning into Julia's pussy and she was on the verge of exploding. As he sped up his rhythm he also wanked me off quicker and quicker.

After what seemed like an eternity but was in reality probably just a few minutes he told us both that he wanted us to cum! I redoubled my licking of Julia's clit and he was pumping my cock and arse for all its worth. I don't know who came first but I know it was the most intense feeling I have ever had and Julia writhed about as I licked her at the same time. John came inside me with his usual tirade of expletives then slumped across my back for a few moments while he regained his composure. His cock was withdrawn from me but I could still feel the condom hanging down from my bum hole. He pulled it out and turned me over onto my back. "You've been the best girlie subby Julia and I have ever had Jane and I want to give you a reward" he made me open my mouth and slowly emptied the contents of his condom into it. "Don't swallow it yet" he ordered. He looked at Julia who moved over and started kissing me passionately. His spunk was being swapped between us and dripping down our chins as we slurped and licked each other until it had all gone. He told us to join him in the shower when we had undressed, which we did. We all huddled under the enormous shower head in the wet room washing each other, washing all the make up and any trace of anything girlie from me. After we had all dried and I had put my clothes back on they lay on the bed with towels wrapped around them.

"We are going out tonight to the gay village for a boogie and a laugh, we'd love you to join us if you are free" said Julia. I was knackered but to pass up the chance of another horny night with these two would be madness so I nodded and smiled. "Just one thing" John said "it's Jane we want to go out with!" My chin hit the ground. "Ohhh no I couldn't possibly go out as Jane. I have no experience at being girlie, I can't walk in heels to save my life and I just couldn't pull it off" I said in a pleading way.

"Ok" said Julia "you know where we are if you change your mind. I will gladly make you look super sexy girlie again and we can practice your walking in heels before we go out but we totally understand if you are reluctant to try." They both smiled at me and I made my way out of their room. As the door closed I looked at my watch. Holy shit it was 8.30am. My meeting was to begin at 9. I had no time to get changed. I still looked smart enough to pull off the meeting as it was with one of my old work mates and we usually end up talking about what we've been up to since our last meeting anyway.

I made it to his office with a few minutes to spare so I went in the toilets to freshen up. As I looked in the mirror I could swear that my lips looked redder than usual and my eye liner looked dark black. I shrugged it off and went to my friends office. After talking shop for ten minutes or so we started talking about other things. He asked me what Id been up to while in the city. I told him that I spent the evening at the hotel bar then went to bed, which was true of course. I pulled out a tissue from my pocket and noticed it was the one Julia had used to blot my ruby red lipstick with the night before. All the horny memories came flooding back and I cut short our meeting for some important business I had to attend to.

I ran into my hotel lobby and asked the receptionist to call their room. I was preying that they would still be there. "Hello Julia...... about tonight, I hope you don't mind if I tag along do you?"....

Purbeck

Gloucester

Feminised by a couple

Love it x

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

The holly grail

We arranged to meet out in one of the city's bars for lunch to discuss tonight. Once I put the phone back on the receiver a wave of panic swept up from my toes and made me feel sick. I sat down in the hotel reception until my composure returned. I was conflicted. My mind was racing away with what could happen as well as remembering the amazing night before. Why had I agreed to it? They have this hold on me. I couldn't explain why I wanted to please them. I decided to meet them for lunch and explain how I enjoyed our intense night of kinky fun but tonight would be a step too far!

A million and one scenario had whizzed through my mind about what might go wrong tonight but I just couldn't help being turned on by the idea of Jane taking her first steps out in public. I walked into the bar at 12 and found them both sat in a window booth laughing about something. John shuffled around and stood up to greet me. Shaking my hand he drew me into him and gave me a manly hug. I kissed Julia on he cheek and greeted her with a nervous smile. John asked me what I was drinking and walked off toward the bar. Julia patted the leather next to her and I shuffled around to sit next to her. "We have been thinking that maybe a night out in public for Jane might be too scary for you and we don't want our final night in the city spoilt so maybe it best if we go out alone tonight" I could physically feel the blood drain away from my face. They had changed their minds. After all the crap I had gone through in the past few hours, they were the ones putting an end to this new found kink of mine. She placed her hand on my thigh and told me how they had thought that I wasn't ready to be out in public and how embarrassing it would be if I panicked at the last minute. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I turned to Julia with rage in my eyes and told her that I wanted to carry on, I wanted to be Jane, I wanted to be their submissive, I wanted to please them both! At the end of my emotional speech I put my head in my hands and mumbled something about how they had changed me for the better and now they were abandoning me. Julia kissed me on my ear lobe and whispered in my ear "that's just what I wanted to hear Jane, now I know you are ready to take the next step." I looked at her through tears welling up in my eyes and fell for that sexy smile like the same stone as last night. I blinked and two tears ran down my cheeks. She picked up her napkin and dabbed at them, "we might have to go and buy some waterproof mascara for tonight" with that we both burst out laughing just as John came back with the drinks. He looked at Julia, she nodded to him and he sat down next to me. They both put a hand on my thigh as we discussed tonight.

After our lunch John said that they had a present for me. He brought out a box. Telling me to open it. There was a slender silver chain inside that I thought was a bracelet but which turned out to be an anklet. "We want you to wear this whenever we are with you. Even if you are not in submissive, girlie mode. We want you to feel it around your ankle and know that we are there to support you and that whenever we are together we are part of a family." I was overwhelmed and another tear or two dripped from my cheeks. This was the first time in my life that anyone had cared for me, cared about me. "May I go and freshen up Sir I whispered." John moved out so I could get to the bathroom. I sat in a cubicle on the toilet seat looking at the anklet. It wasn't an expensive item but it meant the world to me. It went on my ankle and I felt immediately at ease.

When we walked out of the bar Julia took my arm and told me we were going shopping for something sexy to wear tonight. John gave us both a hug and walked off in the direction of the hotel. Julia linked me and we walked along the street in the direction of the shops. Our first shop was a little boutique in a beautiful arcade. The dresses in the window looked stunning. As we walked in Julia was greeted with a smile and a hug from the extremely camp shop owner. "Who's this young sex bomb you have here Julia" he said as he eyed me up from top to bottom and back again. "This is our new friend, Jane" she said as if it was totally natural to be telling everyone about what went on last night. My cheeks immediately flushed a deep red, I wanted to turn tail and run but the owner grabbed my hand and shook it. "Now don't be embarrassed darling Jane, in my other life I an Margarita!" He proclaimed with a swish of his other hand over his head. He and Julia started laughing together like teenagers. I felt like I'd stepped into a parallel universe! Julia picked out a sexy black dress from the rail which had a subtle glittery texture to it. "Do you like this" she said to me. Of course I did it was gorgeous. She handed it to me and said "try it on then." I took it from her and walked toward the changing room. Margarita or whoever he was called held open the curtain for me. This was turning out to be the Horniest most surreal day I'd ever had and I was actually beginning to enjoy myself. The dress was too small but the replacement fit me like a glove. It flowed across my lean figure like it was attracted by static electricity. I couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror. "Come on, let us have a look too" Julia shouted from inside the shop. I took a deep breath and walked out. Wow was the expression on their faces. "We'll take it" Julia said. I couldn't believe this. I was being bought presents and cloths by someone I only met last night. We were getting along like a couple of friends that had known each other for years.

"Now we must get back to the hotel and start your training in heels, if we are going to get out on time tonight." We thanked Margarita, he/she gave us both kisses and hugs and we rushed out into the summer sunshine heading for my next adventure with these two kinky fuckers!

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

loving this, love the new parts x

"loving this, love the new parts x"

Thank You So Much

;)

somewhere

Stunning

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Gets better with each installment.

By *elkinbelMan  over a year ago

belfast

Great story

Purbeck

By *gcw2014Couple  over a year ago

just outside of liverpool

great story but have read it elsewhere before so know how it pans out

Once we got back to the hotel we went straight to their room. John was out while we girls did what girls do best.

Julia told me to strip and run a bath for us both. I did so and asked her if I could wear stockings for her as I drew her bath. She agreed and picked out a pair of fine black hold ups. Her touch as she stroked them up my legs and stretched them to the very top made my cock twitch and stand to attention. She kissed the tip of it and told me to get the bath nice and bubbly. I knelt by the bath facing away from her as she sat on the bed watching me. I lifted my ass in the air and started swishing the water as it ran into the bath, making the bubble carpet grow and grow until there was no water in sight. Just thick white bubbles. "Get in" she told me. I didn't hesitate. I stood up and stepped into the warm welcoming water in my new stockings. She came up to me and took a handful of bubbles, laid them on my erect cock and watched as the burst and formed soft creamy suds around it. He took another handful and softly stroked up each of my stocking clad legs in turn. It was taking me all the will I had not to collapse into the water. She was bewitching me again.

Once my stockings were well and truly sudded up and soaked wet she began wanking me. The soft bubble bath was silky, lubricating her hand movements as she stroked me slowly up and down my length. She told me to turn to her and open my legs wider. With her other hand she started massaging my balls. She looked up at me with a wicked smile. "You are not to cum yet Julia.... do you understand?" She said softly. I nodded and closed my eyes as I tried my hardest to concentrate on not cumming. Her fingers worked my balls and moved to my ass hole, she circled and probed it with her long slender fingers. I was close to cumming and just as my legs began to buckle and shake she stopped abruptly. I opened my eyes and looked down at her. She was smiling and just said "not yet Julia."

She stroked my stockings a few more times and kissed the end of my cock, which made me jump. Holding the top of each stocking in turn she removed them from my legs and gave them me to wring out. I was sad that she had removed them. Every time she put them on me I was feeling more and more sexy in them. She must have sensed my disappointment and told me that I will soon be in more nylons but first we need to get these legs and body silky smooth for the evening. I was in no position to protest anymore. I knew that if I said no she would simply cut short the fun and show me the door. I couldn't go through that again so I just had to take whatever she had planned for me with the thought it was kinky and I would probably enjoy it.

I was told to step out of the bath onto a towel. She produced a tube of Veet and some latex gloves. Snapping them on her hands she squirted the cream into them. Rubbing it all over my legs, squirting more and more into her gloved hands and working her way up my entire body, (except my head of course) until I was covered. I had no idea what this stuff was supposed to do but she obviously knew what she was doing. My skin seemed to be tingling slightly but I just assumed it was the cool air flowing across my naked body from the air conditioner. After what seemed like an age she told me to step into the shower and thoroughly wash myself. I couldn't believe the effect this cream had done to me. The more I washed the more my body became hairless. I hadn't seen my legs without hair since I was a youngster. I stepped out of the shower to find Julia lay in the bath. Bubbles snuggled up around her throat so that the only thing of her I could see was her beautiful face and hair tied up in a bun on top of her head. "Come over here and let me inspect my handy work" she said. She sat up and the suddy water slipped all the bubbles down her milky white skin and breasts to reveal her pert nipples poking out. She stroked my legs with her wet hands and told me my legs look even better now. "Put those stocking back on and join me in the bath Jane" she said. I did so and for the next half hour or so I attended to her, cleaned her slender feet meticulously and filed her toe nails smooth for her. She had me scrubbing her body with her body wash that smelt of summer flowers. Her whole body was perfection in my eyes and I wanted to do everything in my power to please her. She told me to step out and get one of the enormous fluffy white bath towels for her. She stepped into it as I folded it around her body. She smelt like a goddess should. She walked into the bedroom and sat on the arm chair in the floor to ceiling window, looking out into the city as it went about its business. I asked her if I should keep the stockings on. She looked over at me and seemed distracted. "Take them off and hang them over the towel rail to dry off, then dry yourself and come here, we have to get you up on high heels and walking like a lady before tonight!"

She ordered room service for lunch and we chatted about all sorts of things. I couldn't help but look down at my silky smooth legs and body and she laughed at how shocked I was when she produced the tubes of Veet. After lunch she produced the high heeled boots I wore last night. "I'm sorry but these are the only ones we have that fit you so you will have to practice in them" she said. I looked at them with glee "may I wear stockings and will you please lock them on me again Mistress" I said. That was the first time I had called her Mistress and she knew it. She raised her eyebrows and stood up. "I like the sound of that Jane, I have never been called Mistress before by any of our playmates and I am guessing it came quite naturally to you to say it so just for that I am going to let you lick my pussy until I cum all over you" she said as she walked right past me into the bathroom. Her silhouette striking against the bathroom lights. "On your knees and follow me" she commanded. I immediately dropped to all fours and followed her. She told me to sit on the toilet seat. She lifted one leg and placed her foot on the tiles shelving next to me. Her smooth pussy just inches from my face. "Now I want you to lick me Jane until I am satisfied. You will know exactly when I am satisfied" she said with an air of playful menace in her voice. I moved closer and could almost taste the floral scent coming from her body. I parted her lips with my fingers and found her dripping wet inside. My tongue went to work on her. Slowly tasting ever crevice and juicy piece of soft silky skin. She was moaning softly under her breath as I got closer and closer to her clit. As I got there I flicked my tongue across it much quicker. She shuddered and grabbed the back of my head telling me that I was being a good girl. My tongue probed inside her as far as it would go and she pulled me closer and closer into her as she made me lick further inside her. Manoeuvring my head to where she wanted my tongue as if I had become her human sex toy. "Lick me harder" she cried out as she was ready to cum. I did as instructed and gave her everything I could. Her body tensed as a wave of emotion surged through her. My face was jammed into her pussy by her and as she came she squirted into my mouth. I couldn't do a thing about it. Not that I wanted to. It was the most intense feeling I had encountered. She kept me there licking her until the orgasm had subsided a little then she released my head. Pulling it back by my hair she looked down at me with wild wanting in her eyes and kissed me passionately. "If we didn't have plans for tonight I would have you fucking me in every hole in every position I could get you in" she gasped out at me. Then she released me and walked back into the bedroom. I was left sat on the toilet soaked in her juices. Gobsmacked at what she had just done to me and said to me.

After a few minutes she walked back in and told me to stay as I am but put the stockings on and shoes she handed me and to come walking into the bedroom as lady like as possible. I wanted to impress her so I stood and looked at myself in the mirror. Made sure the stocking tops were just right and that I was standing correctly. Amazingly I was able to make it into the bedroom without falling over. Not very ladylike but it was progress. After many lengths of the room I finally had a sort of rhythm which although was nothing like how sexy she walked, was quite passable. She was impressed at how well I was doing and she let me kiss her a few times on her lips. She would lick her lips afterwards and tell me how turned on tasting her own Pussy on me was making her feel.

All of a sudden the door lock clicked and in walked John. I didn't panic this time. I stood there in my heels and stockings looking at him. "How's our Jane getting along" he asked Julia. "I think she is going to be our sexy slutty girl tonight, she even called me Mistress earlier" she said. John turned to me and smiled "well I guess you had better start calling me Master then hadn't you girl?" "Yes Master" I whispered as girlie as I could. He came over and grabbed my cock. Pulled me into him and kissed me. "Good girl" he said. I nearly collapsed at those words. They had totally transformed me into their plaything. He stroked my silky smooth skin and told me what an improvement it was on last night.

I have a few things for you to wear for us tonight Jane. He produces a shopping bag and pulled out a sexy red silky corset with matching knickers. Another pair of new black stockings and a shoe box. I jumped with joy, thankfully staying upright in my boots. Opening the box I a pair of black leather spiked heel shoes were there. They had red soles and spiky studs all around the rim. They looked very punk with the studs but extremely sexy. "You had better try them on so that I can go change them if they don't fit" he said. "Yes Master" I said with a grin on my face. They fit perfectly and luckily I could walk in them too. I gave him a demo of my ladylike walk, which he approved whole heartedly of.

I have just one more gift for you for tonight Jane he said. I stopped walking and looked at him. He took out a small square box wrapped in black paper with a red bow. He passed it to me and told me to open it. I slowly undies the bow and unwrapped the box. Looking up at both of them several times for some encouragement. Opening the box there was a pink CBT Chastity Device there lay on some red silk.

"This is for you to wear for us tonight so that we can control your urges." He said. I closed the box and sat down into the chair.....

harrogate

love to meet them

This story is amazing. It gets me throbbing so much I'm aching

Looking forward to the next chapter

X

"This story is amazing. It gets me throbbing so much I'm aching

Looking forward to the next chapter

X"

Thank you

Gloucester

Click the green arrow next to Op name brings up all the stories and feminised by a couple story it's word for word identical so read that to find out what happens next

;)

"Click the green arrow next to Op name brings up all the stories and feminised by a couple story it's word for word identical so read that to find out what happens next "

Spoilsport!!

John came up to me as I tried to take in what he had just said and the object they want to apply to my genitals. He took the box from my hand and lifted me up to my feet. "Do you want one last play with her Julia, before we enclose him in the chastity device for the evening?" Julia came over to me and kissed me. She told him that she had played with this thing enough for one day and she slapped the end of my cock. I stumbled back on my heels and almost fell back into the chair. John passed the CBT to Julia and walked away to observe. My cock was limp after the sudden slap. Julia applied some cream to it and my ball sack then quickly encased my cock in its new cage. John handed her the tiny brass padlock and all of a sudden it was over. I was locked into a pink plastic device. Julia kissed it and stuck her tongue into the slit touching the tip of my bell end. I could feel myself becoming aroused but my cock had no where to go. It just filled up the space and began to hurt like hell. "You'd better calm your ardour down Jane" said John as a wicked smile spread across his ruggedly handsome face.

I was told to put my manly clothes back on and go to my own room for a shower and to closely shave my face then to come back for Julia to go to work feminising me once again. I did as told then made my way back to their room. When I entered John was in the shower, Julia was busy straightening her long auburn hair. I was told to put on the new stockings and lingerie John had bought me earlier. It was all neatly laid out on the bed for me. I quickly removed my clothes and sat on the bed. Julia was watching me through the vanity mirror smiling, she asked me if I was apprehensive or excited about tonight. I told her I was a bit of both but hoped the excitement would win. She smiled and carried on straightening her hair. I looked down at my anklet and thought about all that had happened to me in the past twenty four hours. It had been madness. I was in a room with two relative strangers with a totally smooth hairless body, anklet and chastity device on my cock, just about to transform into slutty Jane. I picked up the silky stockings and stretched them up my legs. Julia complimented my legs again telling me that she was very envious. She had nothing to be envious about, her legs were perfectly long and slender. The red lingerie was soft and subtle, not what I expected a corset to be. It clung to my torso and actually cupped my chest extremely well. I could bend in it and it felt very comfortable on. I clipped the suspenders one at a time. Making sure Julia had a good view of me doing so. Then the red matching lacy knickers enhanced the bulge made by the chastity device. She told me to put the spiky heel shoes on and practice my girlie walk some more. Good idea I thought and away I went, up and down the bedroom past Julia and into the hallway. She was impressed. "I think we are going to have fun tonight Jane" "yes I do too Mistress" I said. She smiled and told me to only call her and John Mistress and Master when in private. "We are John and Julia when we are out on the town tonight" "yes of course Mistress" I said with a cheeky smile.

John came out of the Bathroom with his hair wet and a bath towel wrapped around his waist. He stopped in his tracks and smiled at me. "Fuck you look hot" he said. I could feel my face blush as I thanked him. "Julia will put your makeup and wig on then help you into your dress. She will tell you what to do then. I am going to the bar to wait while you two girls tart yourselves up." He was soon dressed in dark blue trousers, white crisp cotton shirt and light blue tailored jacket. His hair was quite short and seemed to fall perfectly on his head after applying some product. He combed it a little, splashed some expensive aftershave on himself then looked across at us both. "Will I do?" He asked. "Yes" was the unanimous reply.

He came over to me and felt my chastity device through my red silky knickers. He whispered in my ear "if you are a good girl tonight Jane we will take this off you at some point." He kissed me then kissed Julia before turning on his heels and making a hasty retreat!

Julia finished her hair and makeup then sat me down in front of the mirror. "John wants you to look classy, with a hint of slutty tonight." She was an artist when it came to transforming a guy's face into a feminine one. I was astounded and knew that however hard I tried I would never be able to replicate her skills. Once my blond wig had been placed, secured and played with by her I was Jane once again. She kissed the back of my neck and told me that she adored me. I wanted to rip her clothes off and ravage her on the bed. I hadn't cum all day after all the tempting and playing and teasing she had done to me today my senses were on high alert. The slightest touch was like electricity shooting down into my nether regions.

She helped me into the black dress we had bought and we stood together at the full length mirror. I felt conspicuously tall in my heels but she assured me that I looked stunning.

"Now Jane I am going to leave you here and go to the bar for a drink with my hubby. You are to wait here for fifteen minutes then come down to the bar. You are not to look at us, you are not to speak to us. We want you to sit on one of the bar stools across from us ask the barman for the cocktail list and order yourself a Margarita in tribute to our friend in the boutique." I looked at her in horror. She can't be serious I thought. "Don't worry, we will be there and we won't leave you alone too long."

She held my hand tight then let go and walked out of the room. Those fifteen minutes were the longest I had ever encountered. I must have decided to scrap the whole thing at least ten times, but kept looking at myself in the mirror, willing myself on to experience this ultra kinky night. I took a deep breath and walked to the door. Once I was beyond this threshold there was no going back. They had my room door keys and I didn't have one for their room. I opened the door and peeked out into the corridor. There was no one in sight. I walked out into the unknown and listened as the door made a loud clicking noise as the lock made contact. There was nothing for it now. I walked to the elevators and pushed the button, willing it to be empty. Thankfully it was. The journey down to ground level was straight forward. I could feel some confidence building. The doors parted and a sea of people were in the hotel lobby. A wedding party had arrived. There were men, women and children everywhere. To my utter surprise they didn't seem to take a blind bit of notice of me. I stepped out and walked with as much grace as I could muster around and into the very trendy bar area. I glanced at the bar and caught sight of my kinky companions laughing and kissing. I walked to the nearest bar stool and was just about to sit at it when a tall black guy in a very smart grey suit pulled the chair out for me with a "please allow me" gesture. I turned to him, smiled and said in a girlie tone "thank you kind sir" he smiled back then carried on chatting to his friends. Oh my god that was incredible!! Was all I could think. My mind went blank. I couldn't remember what I was supposed to do. The barman came up and asked me if I was ok. I composed myself and asked him for the cocktail menu. He looked at me and smiled. "Your friends across the bar there have taken the liberty to pre order you a margarita madam. It is on the bar next to them, would you like me to go and get it for you?" He asked. I looked across at John and Julia. They were both smiling at me with Margaritas in hand saluting me. I bust out laughing and walked around the bar in all my elegance to join them.

"You pair of teases" I said with a very big red lippy smile on my face!

"Let's have some fun" John said as he kissed me on both cheeks while holding the bar stool for me to sit on!

The tall black guy who had held the bar stool for me to sit on earlier kept looking across the bar at us as we chatted and drank our Margaritas. My confidence was building by the minute but I was constantly aware to keep my girlie posture and speech as much as possible. John and Julia were the perfect couple to help me overcome my nerves.

After another round of cocktails we headed out into the city. As I walked past the tall dark handsome guy from earlier he smiled at me, which almost made my legs buckle. "Hope to see you later," he said. I smiled back at him and grabbed hold of Julia's arm for moral as well as physical support. As we walked out of the Hotel Julia jokingly asked me if I would rather stay here tonight and do some flirting with you know who? I kept on walking and whispered in her ear that hopefully he might still be in the bar when we return. We both laughed and hurried up to join John who was a man on a mission to find fun!

I couldn't believe how many men caught my eye and gave me a smile or said hello to me in the trendy city centre bars. Julia explained that basically men are hard wired to smile and drool over anyone in stockings and high heels regardless! She also kept encouraging me telling me that I looked beautiful and if she was a guy she would want to get inside my knickers too. These tender moments of self esteem bolstering really turned me on and I began to flirt with men and women that I was attracted to. We ended up in a Cuban bar come nightclub just along the street from our hotel. The cocktails had been flowing freely all evening and I was a little tipsy. I had tried to pace myself so I could enjoy my night out. John and Julia were on the dance floor having a ball being extremely sexy with each other to the rhythm of the samba beat. Watching them turned me on so much. My chastity device was doing its job of making the frustration more and more intense.

I felt someone close to my left shoulder so I spun my high stool around to confront whoever it was invading my personal space. To my surprise it was the gorgeous black guy from earlier. He stepped back with his hands aloft gesturing and saying something like he was sorry to have startled me but I couldn't quite make it out as the music was so loud. Once I realised who it was I beckoned him closer, sweeping back my long blond hair and turning my head slightly. He came closer and closer and closer until his delicious lips were next to my ear. He smelt exceptionally sexy. My breathing became heavier and heavier. He leant into my ear and said he was sorry to have startled me and he only wanted to say hello. Then he said "you look stunning and I would like to buy you a drink" as he finished his sentence he kissed my ear lobe and then kissed my neck. The tingles ran from that kiss point throughout my whole body, culminating in my cock.

I looked at his face, moved closer and kissed him on his lips. He responded by parting my lips with his tongue and giving me a full on snog!

By the time he had finished kissing me John and Julia were standing at our table. Smiles and raised eyebrows all around. "We can't leave you alone for a few minutes Jane without you attracting horny guys over" John said in a joking manner. He held out his hand and introduced himself and Julia to the guy, "and this is our good friend Jane who we are supposed to be encouraging to come out of her shell a little but it is evident that she doesn't need out encouragement any more!" We all laughed and the black guy finally introduced himself as Dominic. "Ahhh do you mind if Jane calls you Dom?" Julia said with a cheeky giggle in her voice. Dominic looked confused and said "you can all call me Dom if you like, I'd prefer that." The three of us bust out in laughter. John told Dom that I would explain later. He shrugged our in joke off and asked us all what we were drinking. John took him by the shoulder and said he would go to the bar with him to help and give the girls some time to discuss their new friend!

Julia looked at me and said "we had plans for you tonight Jane but now we see you have a new friend who would obviously like to fuck your brains out our plans might have to be revised somewhat." I looked at her and said I'd rather spend the night with her and John where I know I am safe and looked after. She understood my fears and told me that they were only down the hall from me and John would come and rescue me if I needed it. She gave me my own room key back and told me to just go with the flow. "We are your family as long as you want us to be and we will be there if you want us to be but this guy is the hottest thing in this place and he wants to have fun with you so you will regret it for the rest of your life if you don't at least give him a chance to make you happy!" I nodded at her and kissed her. She still turned me so much that I was reluctant to agree with her but I knew she was right.

Once we had drank our drink that Dom had bought John said "same again" and turned as if to march on up to the bar. I took a deep breath and said that I would prefer a last drink in the hotel bar. I looked at Julia who gave me a wink. Dom took the hint and said that he would accompany me over to the hotel to make sure I got there safe.

He held my stool as I stepped off it and took my arm. We said goodbye to John and Julia and started walking away. John called out to us. We turned around and he was holding something dangling from his fingers. We walked back to them, he was dangling my chastity device tiny padlock key. He gave it to Dom and said "you may or may not have use for this later" Dom looked confused as earlier but took the key in his enormous masculine Palm. It looked tiny and I was preying that it wasn't going to get lost. John came over to me and kissed my cheek.

"Go have some fun sexy!" He said.

We walked across and up the street towards our hotel slowly. I was linking my gorgeous guys arm looking at all the other people out and about on the streets enjoying themselves. We weren't getting a second look from anyone passing us by. We were just any other couple out enjoying a summer night. I could feel my stocking tops stroking each other as I waked lady like along the pavement. My feet were killing me but I wasn't going to take those gorgeous heels off for no body just yet. I was happy and content and horny!

It suddenly dawned on me that Dom hadn't mentioned that he knew I was a guy in a dress. For obvious reasons I hadn't mentioned it either. What if he actually thought I was a very tall, slightly masculine woman? He would go crazy! I began to panic inside. He asked me if I was ok. I stopped walking and said that this was a big mistake that I wanted to go back to my friends. He looked confused and asked me what he had done to make me feel this way? I said it wasn't him it was me. I wasn't who he thought I was and he would be very very disappointed if we went any further. I had tears in my eyes as I spoke.

He looked at me and smiled. The most perfect smile I had ever seen. "Don't worry Jane, I know exactly what you are and I adore you for being who you are." He came up to me and handed me a tissue. "Dab your eyes and we can go and have a few more drinks in the hotel bar where you feel safe and you can tell me whatever you want to tell me," he said in a soothing voice. I dabbed my eyes and took one more deep breath to steady my shaking.

We walked into the hotel bar area to find it a lot busier than earlier but he managed to snag us a seat at a table out of the way from the main area. A waiter came up and asked Sir and Madame if we would care for drinks? Dom ordered a bottle of Prosecco before I could even look at the cocktail list. "We can take it up to my room if it gets too busy in here" he said, with that smile that melted my knicker elastic! Who was I to complain, I thought.

The conversation with him was so easy. He hung on every word as I described what had happened in the past few days. He was fascinated to know what John and Julia had done to, with and for me. It was such a relief that this gorgeous man was non judgmental and very very sexy. We finished our first glass, which had taken forever due to all the talking we had done. He looked at me and said, "I really want you in my bedroom, I want to see what's underneath that sexy dress and I want to have some fun with you." I looked at him, smiled and nodded. He stood up, helped me from my chair and we walked toward the elevator. As we passed the waiter, Dom asked him to have the bottle and two glasses sent up to his room as soon as possible. He held out his hand to shake his and placed a five pound note on his palm as they shook. The waiter was on the job in a flash.

His room was a couple of floors above ours. He opened the door and allowed me to walk in first. The lights suddenly came on as he slid his room key in the electronic master switch. His king size bed had been made and a chocolate was waiting for him on both pillows.

I walked in and stood by the enormous glass window looking out onto the city lights below. I could feel him coming closer and his touch as he lifted the blond hair of my wig, sweeping it across my bare shoulder was magical. He kissed my shoulder and worked his way along to the nape of my neck. I stood dead still trying not to shake uncontrollably. His arm wrapped around my waist and he spun me around. Immediately kissing me as our lips met. I was in horny heaven. I had never before felt this intense emotion. Our lips parted and he softly said "On your knees bitch." It took a few seconds to sink in. He repeated what he had just said and looked into my eyes with an intensity I had not seen before in him. I instinctively hitched up my dress and dropped to my knees in front of him. He unzipped his pants, unbuckled his belt and removed it. Then told me to take out his cock and kiss it. My mind was racing away with itself but I did as he said. His manhood flopped out of his pants and I gasped at the sight. It was just like the ones I had seen in all those gay porn sites I had looked at over the years when I was fighting myself, trying not to look but being ever drawn back to them.

I kissed the end of his majestic cock and gave a satisfying deep murmur. He told me I was a good girl, which sent my submissive side rocketing to the forefront of my mind. "Thank you Sir" I replied. "Now suck my cock bitch while I tell you exactly what I am gonna do with you tonight"

My lips parted as far as they could to accommodate this brown beauty before me!

Just as I started sucking his cock the door bell buzzed. "Ah this will be our drinks," he said. He pulled out his cock and told me to stay exactly where I was with my mouth open wide for him. I watched as he put his cock back in his pants and zipped up. I was willing him to sign for the order at the door but he opened it wide and asked the waiter to come in and set the tray on the table right next to where I was knelt with my gob wide open and drool dripping off my chin into my lap.

The waiter walked in and paused as his eyes fell upon me. His eyebrows lifted slightly and a smile grew across his face. "Hello again Madam, I hope you are enjoying your stay with us," he said. He couldn't take his eyes off me as he poured out two glasses. Once done he walked back to the door where he received another handsome tip from Dom and went on his merry way, probably to tell all his colleagues what he had just witnessed. Dom came back over to me "don't worry they have seen Italy before and probably seen a lot more kinky things too" he said with a smile on his face. "Now where were we," he smiled as his pants were unzipped and his cock plopped out again.

As I was sucking him he told me how he had been totally obsessed with getting me to his room tonight. He wanted me to be his submissive sex toy for the night and that I could just suck him off and go if I wasn't comfortable with that or I could stay and we could fuck until the early hours. I removed the cock from my mouth and simply said "FUCK" before slipping him back inside my mouth.

"Good girl," he said as he started thrusting harder and harder into my throat. My gag reflex kicked in and I began to heave with every thrust. This seemed to make him more enthusiastic and faster. My eyes were streaming tears, my chin was gushing drool all over my beautiful dress and I didn't give a shit. He wanted me and I wanted to be his good girl. He could fuck me like this all night long if he so wanted to!

He came with a roar of emotion from his mouth. His cum hit my throat like a power washer spurt. It made me gasp for breath but I kept sucking and sucking until he had finished. I tried to swallow every drop but couldn't tell if I had from all the drool on my chin and in my lap. He pulled out and told me to get up. My dress was unceremoniously unzipped, removed and I was stood there in my beautiful lingerie, stockings and knickers hiding my chastity device. He pushed me into the bed and told me to stay still. Starting with my heels he began kissing them, working his way along them to my stocking covered ankle. He took his time kissing and licking both my legs telling me how gorgeous they were in nylons. My cock was constrained by the chastity device which was driving me wild with frustration. As he worked his way to the top of my stockings he paused at the suspender clasps. Licking each one and sliding his tongue up the suspender straps. My moaning became deeper and deeper the closer he got to my encased cock. My knickers were removed and he kissed the tip of the pink plastic cock cage. "Mmmmmmm, your precum tastes devine," he whispered as his eyes met mine. He moved up and kissed me, taking my cock cage and balls into his enormous manly hand. "Do you want me to release you Bitch?" he said. "Yes please Sir," I whispered with a shaky voice. "I'm going to fuck you first" he smiled that gorgeous smile again. Flipping me over onto my front without any effort at all he lifted my arse in the air, spanking it a few times. "Thank you Sir" I shouted into the pillow.

He spat on my arse hole and licked it, spitting and licking then probing with one then two then three of his giant manly fingers. The pain was intense but somehow intensely pleasurable at the same time. He pulled my arms behind my back and wrapped his belt around my wrists, securing them for him.

As his cock entered me he gagged me with my knickers. "Just incase you need to scream bitch," he stated.

He slowly entered me. Just a few inches in and out at first then further and further inside me. My legs were on fire with the force he was thrusting into me. I had no choice but to bite down on my gag and enjoy the ride. He suddenly pulled out, flipped me over onto my back and furiously wanked his cock in front of my face until he came, spurring his hot salty spunk all over my face and neck. As he did so he was looking deep into my eyes. Then he slumped next to me. After a few seconds he got up. Walked into the bathroom and brought a glass back with him. He meticulously scraped up his spunk from my face and neck into the glass then offered it up to my lips. I opened my mouth and he dripped his spunk down onto my tongue. "Drink up bitch!"

Lifting me up to the sitting position he released my wrists from his belt and sat me back against the head board, with a pillow for support. "Let's have a drink and a break," he said as he walked over to the table. I noticed that there were four glasses filled with Prosecco. As he handed me one I asked him what the other two were for? He passed me mine and we clinked our glasses together in a toast. "They are for friends of mine who are joining us very shortly," he said. "Ohhh no I love this but I am not wanting to be gang banged by complete strangers!" my voice trembling with fright.

As if on cue the door buzzer went off startling me. "It's too late now bitch, they are already here to play with you." I felt totally vulnerable sat there in stockings, lingerie and cock cage and I decided that I didn't like this guy after all. He walked down the hall way and opened the door. I was terrified trying to listen for a clue as to who was going to be gang raping me very soon. The door closed and I heard manly laughter. "Close your eyes bitch!" Dom shouted from the corridor. I did as instructed and awaited my fate. Terrified but somehow turned on at the same time. "Ok bitch open your eyes and meet your new playmates." I opened one at a time and nearly died when I seen John and Julia standing there in front of me with a bottle of Prosecco in hand smiling. "What the fuck are you two doing here?" I said. "We've come to join the party" they both said in unison. I looked over at Dom who was smiling a smug (ahhhh we got ya there) kind of smile!

The look of surprise, confusion and relief on my face must have been just what John, Julia and Dom were looking for. Julia came up to me and gave me, a hug. "What the fuck is going on?" was all I could say. John stepped up and told me that they have known Dom for many years. He has been their playmate several times when they visit the city. They cooked up the plan earlier today. Dom was all for it when they sent him the photo's of me.

Dom came over and kissed me. "I'm sorry for the deception but you've got to admit it was a very horny scenario we cooked up." he said. The initial shock had worn off and I could see the affection for me in each of their eyes. I lifted my glass and said "here's to the best few days of my life!" We all raised our glasses and drank to the toast. Laughter and chatter followed as they all explained how they the plan was hatched to make Jane the only girl in town for Dom. He made me feel a million dollars so I wasn't going to complain about the treatment I received.

When we had finished the bottle John looked at his watch and stated that the night was young and the two guys had two sexy submissive girls still to play with. We all clapped as John and Julia stripped off. Julia looked unbelievably stunning in her lingerie, legs clad in the silkiest stockings I'd ever seen and high heels that I needed to kiss and lick for some strange pervy reason.

John went brought out two pink slender dog collars encrusted with sparkly stones that I am sure weren't diamonds but what the hell a girl can dream. "You two on your knees side by side," he said. We both did as were were told. John came and stood infront of me and Dom in front of Julia. Their gorgeous cocks just centimetres away from our mouths. I felt the dog collar wrap around my throat and my blond hair drape across it. This was horny.

"Now we are going to have a competition to see which one of you bitches can suck us off the best, Dom said. "Which ever one of you that wins will be rewarded. The loser will be punished." Julia didn't hesitate. She was on Dom's cock instantly. Immediately gagging as it hit the back of her throat. The competition was on! I took John's cock in my mouth and sucked his bell end as though I was sucking a god stopper out of a drinking straw. He obviously wasn't expecting that tactic as he immediately moans his delight! Our heads were going ten to the dozen as we made our men Hornier and Hornier. All of a sudden they stopped, pulled out and swapped places. Shoved their cocks back in our mouths and carried on. I needed to adjust to Dom's extra girth and opened my mouth as as possible. He tasted so sexy with Julia's drool all over his shaft. He grabbed the back of my head and started pumping harder down my throat. All of a sudden he pulled out and began wanking himself. "Open wide bitch," he ordered. I did as I was told, opened up and stuck my tongue out. The first spurt missed my mouth and shot across my face, the second and third hit the spot and coated my tongue in his salty spunk. I kept my tongue out and mouth open as he shot his load. I could feel his cum dripping from my tongue and chin onto my stocking clad thighs, it felt wonderful. He stepped to one side and John took his place wanking his gorgeous cock infront of me. It didn't take long before his spunk was splattered against my face and tongue. Mixing with Dom's as it streamed down and across my lap. I was in heaven as he was telling me what a good girl I was and how I had won the competition with flying colours. Once the flow of spunk had subsided he grabbed Julia by her hair and dragged her in front of me. "Clean her up," he ordered. Julia leant down and started licking the cum from my stocking clad thighs. She licked my chastity device and sucked the plastic to clear it of their cum. My mind was in turmoil. I wanted desperately to fuck her but also didn't want her to stop doing what she was doing. She moved up my body, meticulously licking every bit of spunk from my skin and lingerie as the men watched on. When she reached my chin she licked the droplets delicately onto her tongue and then dropped them back onto my tongue before kissing me passionately. Her tongue flicking across my teeth and gums taking all their cum into her mouth. Lastly she licked my face clean and sat back on her heels in front of me with a sultry smile on her face.

"I think it's about time we seen these two fuck each other," John said as he dangled the padlock key to my chastity device infront of my eyes. "What do you think Jane, would that be a good enough prize for winning the cock sucking competition?"

"Oh yes please Sir," I said as I looked up with pleading eyes at him.

The tiny key to my chastity device padlock was passed to Julia. She held my hand and took me into the bathroom, standing me on the tiled floor of the enormous shower compartment. Removing it gently then tenderly washing my cock and balls. The soap suds growing and creaming around my genitals was making my cock rock hard, which she liked. It was delightful to feel myself free of the cock cage but I made a mental note to buy one as soon as possible. Her skilful hands and fingers twisted and turned around my shaft with ease as the suds dripped with gentle thuds onto the tiles. She was going to make me cum if I wasn't careful. I told her to please stop but she just carried on. I leant against the cool tiles of the wall and closed my eyes trying desperately not to cum. Then I felt her thumb penetrate my arse hole, right up to her knuckle it went in. She moved it in and out with the same rhythm as her hand on my cock. My legs began to buckle as the feeling of euphoria built up from my balls to my brain. "I'm gonna cum Mistress," I shouted "Please may I cum Mistress" I shouted again! "Yes," was all I heard as all the spunk held back by the cock cage over the past day or so suddenly found it's release. I screamed out in ecstasy as my cock shot spunk all over Julia's face and inside her mouth. She didn't stop wanking me and pumping my arse with her thumb until she was certain every drop had been shot onto her. My legs were trembling so much I was on the verge of collapse. She didn't say a word to me. She stood up and released my cock, withdrew her thumb from my arse and offered it up to my lips for me to suck clean. I did as she expected and watched as she walked back into the bedroom, lay on the bed and waited for John and Dom to crawl up to her. I was amazed when they started licking her body clean of my cum. Each of them taking a side to work on. She was lay still as they worked their way from pussy, across her firm breasts, long sensuous throat and beautiful face. I had never been so turned on by guys in my entire life. Watching their muscular bodies work in unison, pleasuring Julia was something to behold. Once they had finished she stood up and stepped into a harness that Dom produced out of his overnight bag. John threaded the leather straps through their clasps and secured it to her. He attached a shiny dark brown dildo of similar length as Doms very own cock to it and said as she beckoned me with her index finger. "On your knees Jane and come taste my cock!"....

I dropped to my knees, on all fours I began crawling towards her new appendage with a smile on my face.....

She got on the bed and knelt as I climbed up onto it too. The chocolate brown dildo in front of my face. She told me to suck it like I had sucked Dom's cock earlier. Mmmmmm the thought of it made my mouth water. I took it in my mouth and coated it in my saliva. Sliding it as far down my throat as I could. "Good girl," I heard from behind me. A hand grabbed my ass cheek and another spanked my other cheek as I sucked. Making me cry out through the gagging cock. This turned me on so much. I sucked and sucked that silicone cock for all I could. Spank after spank hit my backside. There was no let up. The guys must have been taking it in turns to spank me. Tears began to well up and overflow from my eyes as the pain increased. I didn't let it stop me enjoying the experience. In fact I stuck my arse in the air as high as I could to encourage them. One of them slipped a few well lubricated fingers inside me and started finger fucking me as the slaps let on coming. The endorphins kicked in and I was in a new space that I had never experienced. The pain seemed to be still there but not hurting. My mind was focused on sucking and being fucked. Every slap seemed to send me deeper into this new headspace. Dom said something like now I was going to be spit roasted by two black cocks, which all I could manage as a response was a low deep moan into the dildo.

He stepped up behind me and entered me much faster and harder than last time he fucked me. I screamed at his size opening me up. But he didn't falter. He started fucking me hard and as deep as he could. My brain was in meltdown. The dildo seemed to be sliding in and out of my throat with ease.

Before I knew it the dildo and Dom's cock were withdrawn at the same time and I was being thrown around so I was facing Dom. He then flipped me on my back. My legs were raised and he grabbed hold of my stocking clad ankles exposing my arse hole for Julia to shove her dildo inside. She did so with the same force as he had done and started fucking me violently. My head was dangling over the edge of the bed. He stuck his cock straight out of my ass into my mouth. "Suck this clean you dirty fucking bitch!" he shouted at me as he spat on my face. I had no choice it was already down my throat making me gag and spurt out saliva all down my face. He loved the look of my makeup all smeared and smudged after the treatment of the past few hours, it seemed to make him more and more turned on. He was fucking my face and spitting on me. I could feel someone sucking on my cock. It must have been John not wanting to miss out on the party. Dom came inside my throat and kept pumping and pumping his hot juices into me. I was choking and jerking at the force of it. The breathlessness I was feeling made me cum in John's mouth with a cry of relief muffled by the enormous cock down my throat. Dom withdrew, Julia withdrew and John withdrew my cock from his mouth.

We all slumped on the bed until we regained some sort of composure.

"What a fucking wild night that was," Julia said. We all burst out laughing!!

I felt a hand on my stocking clad legs. It was John. He looked at me and kissed my makeup smeared, lipstick smudged lips and said "Thank you for the fabulous time we have all had." I didn't want it to end but it had to at some point. "Thank you guys for showing me the time of my life." I replied.

He unclipped the first clasp on my stocking. I looked down at myself. I looked like I had been through a combine harvester. My beautiful stockings had ladder after ladder and holes where they had been grasped over the course of the night. The silk lingerie I so adored was stained with spit, spunk and god knows what else. I looked in the mirror facing the bed and was truly frightened at the sight of my long blond wig cockeyed and resembling a hawthorn bush, my face a melt of colour and smeared bodily fluids! I really really needed a shower. John, Dom and Julia helped me get out of all the girlie things and left me to walk into the shower alone. I ran the warm water over my head and body for an age without touching the soap. I just stood there reliving every moment of the past few days. My cock began to twitch at the memories of being feminised by the kinkiest, nicest couple I had ever met and I wondered if I would ever get the chance again.

Julia walked into the shower and joined me under the enormous rainfall shower head. She didn't speak. She just started washing me. She spent time massaging my hair with shampoo and conditioner. She smothered my body in soapy suds from the shower gel and she carefully caressed my genitals until they were clean and rock hard.

"Your turn," she said as she handed me the shampoo bottle. She leant forward and draped her long brunette hair across my body. I instinctively squirted the shampoo across her head. Massaging it into her hair was therapeutic. I wanted to be her lover but I also wanted to be their submissive bitch. We spent so long in the shower together. Nothing sexual happened, we just touched each other's body while washing. It was sensational.

Eventually reality hit and we both wrapped each other in the fluffiest white cotton towels. The two guys took our place in the shower and were immediately kissing and sucking and stroking each other. I didn't feel remotely jealous at the sight. Although it turned me on immensely.

Once everyone was clean and dry I mentioned the dilemma I was in. My room was two floors down and none of my male clothes were actually here. Julia offered to make me all girlie again so I could walk down there but I declined. John gave me a pair of hotel slippers and held out the bathrobe out of the wardrobe and said "you will just have to go out as if you are heading to the spa for a treatment." He gave me my room key and we all promised to meet in the lobby at 11 for check out. I kissed and hugged them all. The corridor seemed empty and I felt alone as I walked toward the stairs. I felt alone as I showered again, packed and dressed in my light grey suit.

Waiting in the lobby was John and Julia. They gave apologies for Dom as he had to shoot off earlier.

I checked out and joined them sat on the luxurious sofas. I was trying to muster up the courage to ask if I would ever see them again but I knew that their challenge was to find someone like me and encourage through their sexy ways to become their submissive girlfriend. I didn't want to hear them tell me how much they'd enjoyed it but .....

The silence was deafening. Eventually John smiled at me and said......

"Have you ever heard of a website called FabSwingers Dot Com?"

As some spoilsport pointed out I wrote and posted this story on here quite a while ago.

I just thought it deserved another outing.

I hope you agree

harrogate

Hell yes

"As some spoilsport pointed out I wrote and posted this story on here quite a while ago.

I hope you agree"

Didn't spoil my fun hunni x

"As some spoilsport pointed out I wrote and posted this story on here quite a while ago.

I hope you agree

Didn't spoil my fun hunni x"

Glad you enjoyed it

X

somewhere

amazing ,,,, if only xxx

" amazing ,,,, if only xxx"

Yes indeed!