FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A great day turns bad but good

A great day turns bad but good

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

First sorry I've not wrote since last September but been busy in other ways this story is from this January so is new." " " " " " " " I woke up it had been a very hard frost so me being me made my mind up that I was gonna stay in to save getting dressed I turned my heating up just so I could stay in teeshirt and shorts. Did some toast and a cuppa put tv on and watched the world go by I live on a corner so had a good view of the mums taking the kids to school. Then returning home now while all this was going on not once had I picked my phone up nor had I herd it ring. BBC news finished and so had my toast and tea so I went for a shower when back in the livingroom I got hold of my phone time to check Facebook. It was then I saw I had got 3 texts (hi dad can you give me a call as soon as pos) (dad call me please) (dad answer your phone) opps must be important.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

And, keep going

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this post but as you will know a lot has happened since I started to write like my gf dog died my dog sadie who had been in one or two story's passed away I've gone and got married spent a month in florida and two weeks in hospital. Anyway where was I oh yes text messages. I phoned Pete back to say he wasn't happy with me would be an understatement how ever we got to the reason why he had been trying to get me it would seem his mother inlaws car had broken down and she didn't or hadn't renewed her AA cover and was stuck in Dudley Michelle was away on a cause for work and he was also down London. Anyway to cut a long story short I agreed to go and help so got dressed and set off. When I gother to the car park I saw Caroline so parked next to her got out of my car and taped on her window. Me "hi Pete asked me to see what I can do" her "it won't start I'm bloody freezing" me "sit in mine the heaters on" she got out of hers moved to mine as she did so she handed me the keys to hers. Yep I tried to start the car but the battery was as flat as a pancake now I had three coices 1 jump start 2 take battery off and get it charged up 3 try a bump start right no jump leads to remove battery here not an option so I turned the wheel and started down the slope. I put it in to 2nd gear and on the 3rd a temp the car fired in to life so took it around the car park and parked back next to my car. After a few minutes of letting it run I told Caroline to follow me to mine where I would charge the battery up for her. Back at mine I made her a cuppa the poor thing was differing so put a quilt around her and went out removed the battery and put it on a fast charge. Back in the livingroom I told her that it would take some time and asked if she needed to be anywhere she said no so we sat talking. Then she said "I'm so cold I juat can't get warm" so me being a gentleman got under the quilt beside her put my arm around her and said "here my heat should lelp" she snuggled up to me and I could feel her shaking.

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More pleas3

By *assex134Man  over a year ago

always moving

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Nice so far

Now don't forget Caroline is my son's mother inlaw my daughter inlaws mum and by all accounts best friend with my x wife so no way was there any nawty thoughts in my mind. The fact of the mater was I was thinking the sooner I got her car battery sorted the better. So there we were snuggled up my hand rubing her arm this went on till she finally stopped differing then I moved from under the quilt and put space between us then she asked if she could use the bathroom so I showed her where it was she went in I went in the outhouse and checked the charger as I re entered the bugalow she came out of the loo her "thanks I needed to go" me "that's ok" her "this looks like a nice place you gonna show me around" me "it's not very big" her "that's not what I've herd" that remark slipped right past me at the time any way I said pointing at the bathroom "bathroom as you've seen that's the kitchen you've seen the livingroom and that door is the bedroom" her "well then" me "you realy wanna have a look" her "yes please" me "ok then" so I showed her the kitchen then when we went in to the bedroom she had a look around good job I had made the bed. Then as I was standing by the door she said "bet if that bed could talk it would have some tales to tell" me "what" her "well couldn't it" me "ummm" her "don't be shy your single I been told about your um lady friends and yes Jane too" me "oh" her "Jane told me about you two" me "you what" her "that's right she said how she sneaks up here for sex when Ron out" Holly shit.

stoke

More please

This last remark left me dum founded so she carried on with "I had been thinking about popping up my self but could not think of a good excuse then the car found one for me" what in hell was going on why me. She moved towards me then said "well" me "so what's you saying" her "umm you are a clever man you know what would happen if somthing was said" then she added as the hand took held of my cock through my jeans "I will give you a minute or two to think about it" at that she gave my cock a squeeze and left me standing in my own bed room. There I stood my brain in over drive my cock waking up after all Caroline was well a gilf 56 years old 5'6" size 12-14 36c tits nice tight ass dark hair. But I was being black mailed no way now at this time I still had the camcorder set up so yes she would have the upper hand this time but this time only.

When everything was ready and with the fact I had people to protect including myself I called to her when she entered the room I was standing by the wall unit where the camcorder was running. Me "Caroline are you sure you want this" her "yes" me "you understand that what you are doing" her "yes" me "you happy with being fucked by me because of the fact you know my secret" her "why all the questions " me "I need to be sure once you have your way with me no one will find out about well you know" her "as long as you do what your told now strip" so I did. So moved over to me standing in front of me she handled my cock (the bloody traitor it was getting hard) her "mmmm I see what I've been told is true now I'm gonna have it myself" with that she stepped back pulled her top off turned her back to me and said "unclipped me" I did as told she turned back to face me corr my cock gave a jump for her age she didn't need a bra her tits were self standing she undid her skirt it dropped to the floor shit she had tights on I sort of hoped for stockings.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I stepped forward hooked my thumbs each side of her tights and pushed them down taking her nicks aswell till they were around her ankles and then I stood back. She sat on the side of my bed while she did that I gave the camcorder a slight tap to adjust it. She pointed to her tights and nicks so once again I stepped forward bent down and with a pull they were off. Now I was close to her mound and could see that she must dye her her as down here she was grey. While I was so close I opened her legs and using my left hand massaged her pussy lips she was already wet so in slipped a finger then my thumb followed soon I was playing with her sex bud. (Now I had seen Michelle and Caroline naked and can say body wise they are not similar) right I started to lower my mouth towards that wet fanny it was my intention to give a good tonguing but she put her hand on my head and just said "no" so I added two more fingers in her and started finger fuckin her hard.

stoke

More please

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

God dam it she was squealing like a sow with in a few minutes then with "ooh mmmy lorrrd" repeated time after time she came soaking my fingers she wasn't an heavy cummer but a slow flower. Her breathing was just slightly fast and only a bit flushed I waited for a little time then put a comdom on she nodded so I pushed my cock in to her fanny and reaching up took hold of each tit and started fucking her fanny. Once again she started to squeal but with each thrust the breathing got harder her head started rolling from side to side her legs came up to link behind my back and her hands were gripping the bed cover. Then her ass started to rise off the edge of the bed once again it started "ohh sweeet lorrrd" the bitch was so close to cummin but I wasn't then with a "ooohh lllooord" she came this time a little harder then she went slack and I pulled out and just knelt there between her legs. Her next words were an insult to me "oh that was nice" bloody nice the bitch was so gonna pay I stood up removed the comdom she got up taped my face and went to the bath room I put my house robe on pressed stop on the camcorder (the great thing with these new ones you don't have to rewind them). Went in to the outhouse to check her battery now just on the yellow so went in to the kitchen put the kettle on and sent a text to Jane my x wife (are you home) Reply (yes) so sent (get your ass up here now). Once the drinks were made I took them in to the livingroom room where once again Caroline was siting she wasn't dressed she had used the spare robe from the bathroom.

Now if you ever read landed right in it you will know I've been using Jane as a sex toy a slut who wanted anything I did for her so no surprise when phone blips with text (but master is not Tuesday) I sent (now) her reply (am on my way please give me 20 minutes) me (ok). Now Caroline was all smiles so I left her feeling happy with her self for now but she was gonna pay and Jane was gonna help me after all this was her fault. I got up and went in the bedroom and changed the card in the camcorder then went to my home movie cubard found the disc I wanted the last one of me Jane and Michelle (must remind you as Michelle is married to my son I had never fucked her well not yet but after this day I may have to) with dvd in hand I went back into the livingroom looked at Caroline and said "so how much has Jane told you about what we get up to" her "everything" me "everything has she and so you wanted to use it to get mmmm well fucked" her "well yes if you have somthing you well" me "you use it" her "well yes" me "so do you want to see how I use the power I have then" at this I showed her the dvd her "go on then put it on" me "you sure" her "yes let's see" so I put it in pressed start and sat down by the window now Jane should be almost here as the dvd started.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

Just as the dvd started I saw Jane walk down the path so got up to let her in when I opened the gate she stood there in a long coat and a bag in hand. Her first words were "sorry I'm late master". I said "bathroom and strip" her once in the hallway said "no need my clothes are in the bag" at this she removed her coat to show other than her shoes she was naked. So of cause I had a quick feel. As we entered the livingroom Caroline was glued to the tv I looked and there was Jane eating Michelle's fanny and me fucking her. I looked at Caroline and just said "so" her "what's the hell" me "you used me and Jane to get your way now I'm gonna use this and the one I recorded today to get mine" looking at Jane I pointed to the sit on the settee next to Caroline and said "sit and play with your play thing" Jane "what" me "you herd slut you are now slave one" lifting Caroline's chin said "you slut are now slave two".

horsham

Sorry for the delay but went to a funeral on Friday and didn't get back till late last night.

Was that the funeral of the you bought the trains off ?

Once Jane had got Caroline's tits out from under my spare robe I went and set up the other camcorder this was the old tape type but still worked, worked very well in fact now with both recorders ready I went back into the livingroom. As I entered Jane was between Caroline's legs I could see she was lickin Caroline's fanny so I slapped her ass and said "stop that make her lick yours" Caroline looked up and said "what" me "you herd slut she is slave one you are slave two" as Jane stood up I said "wait take it to the bedroom" where I headed. Once there I switched both recorders on. I was gonna have fun with these two they both came in Caroline had lost my robe now so both were naked one on the bed Jane pulled Caroline down onto her tits and held her by her hair. Now I let them play while I went back in to the livingroom.

[Removed by poster at 18/07/17 12:24:52]

Once there I put a clean pair of shorts on with a new teeshirt and went around my neighbour next door (Phil) as I walked past the bedroom I could hear moaning with gasps of "God lick me harder" right I knocked Phil's door when he answered I asked him if he was busy he wasn't so I asked if he wanted a fun packed hour or two he asked what I said you will see. So we both went back to mine as soon as we walked in we could hear the loud moans from within the bedroom we both entered and there they were in the 69 position and I could tell both were close to cumin. So we stood there watching mmmm must admit it was a real good turn on Im so glad I had got both camcorders working.

Poor old Phil's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets and his hand went down to rub his cock. At first through his clothes but it wasn't long before he had got it out and was waking. Now I had already made my mind up I was gonna give him Jane after all I had been fucking her for some time and I needed to teach Caroline a good lesson. Now the two girls were bringing each other off so I passed Phil a comdom to put on I dropped my shorts kicked them off and also put a comdom on. The girls had Cum and were starting to breathe slower so I pulled Caroline up turned her over pushed her head down so her ass was in the air I griped her hips and pushed in doggie my cock slipped in to her wet licked fanny. I looked at Jane and Phil Jane was on her back with her legs locked around his back. I fucked Caroline hard and fast very soon she was squealing but so was Jane and Phil. Then with shouts of joy Caroline came which helped to bring the other two off but not me so I carried on fuckin my new slut the poor bitch was well spent when she had Cum three more times but looking at Phil he couldn't go again. I pulled out of Caroline pulled the comdom off told her to clean Phil up moved Jane around into the spoon position and pushed my cock into her fanny and fucked her. Jane is a dam good fuck and knows how to move to bring us both off together I gave the other two a quick look and saw her with her mouth around his cock. Me and Jane was cummin I shot my load as she did. We both lay there breathing just how ever I had not finished with Caroline yet so pull my dripping cock out of Jane and turned on to my back Caroline had cleaned Phil up so pulled down to clean mine and Jane's Cum covered cock off. The end for now I know I will be fuckin them both again I'm not so sure if I will ever fuck Michelle after all she is my son's wife but I may let her see how much of a slut her mother is mmmm may be a Michelle, Jane, Caroline and me session would be nice. Bye for now.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

horsham

» Add a new message to this topic