FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The air stewardess

The air stewardess

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few moths ago I had cause to fly to Europe with my child, nothing remarkable about that but the story that follows was fun. We embarked onto a commonly used low fare airline and settled into our seats. We had the window and middle seat and the aisle seat beside me was free, great I thought, some extra space. I immediately noticed one of the stewardesses. She was in her mid twenties with long auburn hair, a size ten figure, about five feet seven in height and nicely sized boobs. She has those alluring type of eyes and just looked drop dead sexy and gorgeous in her in flight uniform. She was wearing the white shirt with waistcoat, a tight pencil skirt to just below her knee, black hosiery and sheer black heels.

My mind started to run away with itself as I watched her move up and down the cabin, she had exactly the type of fit body shape, height, lovely make up, beautiful clean and shiny hair and sex appeal that I find so attractive.

As the plane got ready to go they started the safety demo and it just so happened she stood right beside me and did her thing. I kept looking down at her heels and imagining if she had in tights or stockings on, I tried to visualise and make out the tops of her stockings through her pencil skirt. She brushed against me at one stage and I smelled to try to sense her fragrance. I looked up at her awkwardly, worried that she would know I was pervingvon her. At the end she glanced at me and gave me a lovely smile.

As the flight went on she came past with the inflight food, I ordered a wine and something for the wee one and she made a friendly reference of how well behaved he was, "he's not always that well behaved!" I replied and she smiled again and asked if we were off on holiday.

"No" I said, "it's a long story but I'm dropping him off".

With that she left us to it until later in flight when she made another comment about the book we were reading and I started to think- she actually likes me, no don't be silly I thought and went back to just admiring her beauty.

Half an hour passes and she comes over again and out of nowhere says. "Hi, I realise you use the service a lot so if you're interested I can get you a discount, don't tell anyone as I would get into trouble but here is my number"

Now I nearly fell of my seat! I was absolutely flabbergasted but delighted and spent the rest of the flight watching and imagining her and how I was going to play this one.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Promising start.

By *ornyspunkMan  over a year ago

trucking all over

Mmmm got my imagination running wild with how this could go

By *appy headCouple  over a year ago

leicester

Yes liking this

At the other end we left the plane passing 'Alanah'. We smiled warmly at each other and I said thank you for everything. I dealt with my business and headed for my hotel I was staying in for the night. I was so excited to get out my phone and text Alanah. "Thank you so much for the number I wrote, it really has made my day, you are a stunning looking girl, have a safe flight back" I wrote.

Half an hour or so later the phone pings and its her

"That's Ok, I'd do anything to help, you looked like a cool dad. And I'm not that stunning after a long day when the make up is running and my feet are sore"

"lol I didn't see anything other than a very beautiful girl, but thanks again for the heads up on the discounts"

"Honestly don't worry about it, but rest assured I don't just give my number to any old ransoms!!"

And so the chat went back and forward with me ensuring she knew I liked her and her giving me similar signals. I then chanced my arm....

"So I take it your back home now? Whereabouts do you live?"

The reply came back

"I'm from near Glasgow but I'm staying over here tonight, long story but I helped a colleague out who is on the flight back to the Uk, I'm tucked up in my hotel. Where are you? Did you get everything sorted?"

Wow! So now I'm thinking, we are both in hotels near this airport alone and both fancying each other.... my heart started to beat and I replied.....

"Yes, all done, I'm in the airport hotel and flying back tomorrow lunchtime, bored but your chats keeping me going! Lol would it be cheeky of me to ask if you fancy a drink since we re both here for the night?"

I sent it and started to feel my heart beat quicker still.....

The phone pings.....

"I don't see why not but there's one problem, it sounds daft but was a last minute stop over for me so I only have my uniform, PJs and confines to fly back in tomorrow so not sure where we can go?"

I replied

"Well what's the harm in you heading over to me for an hour or so or me to you? No pressure or hassle, I've got some wine, we can chill out and have a chat. Don't worry about wearing anything fancy, I think my hotel is only half a mile from yours. "

Moment of truth arrived when the phone pinged

"Ok, you only live once right? I'll need to just put my uniform back on, don't laugh at me! And it's only a drink right!! What room number are you?"

"Of course, I'll see you soon then! Room 218"

With that my mind really started to run away with itself..... so this amazingly hot air stewardess is coming to my hotel room in her air stewardess uniform???? No way!!!

"The phone pings.....

"I don't see why not but there's one problem, it sounds daft but was a last minute stop over for me so I only have my uniform, PJs and confines to fly back in tomorrow so not sure where we can go?"

I replied

"Well what's the harm in you heading over to me for an hour or so or me to you? No pressure or hassle, I've got some wine, we can chill out and have a chat. Don't worry about wearing anything fancy, I think my hotel is only half a mile from yours. "

Moment of truth arrived when the phone pinged

"Ok, you only live once right? I'll need to just put my uniform back on, don't laugh at me! And it's only a drink right!! What room number are you?"

"Of course, I'll see you soon then! Room 218"

With that my mind really started to run away with itself..... so this amazingly hot air stewardess is coming to my hotel room in her air stewardess uniform???? No way!!! "

*comfies not confines!

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Looking forward to more

Half an hour later and the door knocks.

I open it and there she is, now she has a long coat on, I can see the heels and black hosiery and the hair has been tied up in a pony tail, she is fantastic looking and I just smile and extend my arms and say "wow, can't believe your here!, hi!!" And we embrace in a fun relaxed cuddle at the doorway...

"Come in come in" I say, "this is my palace for the night" we laugh together and she unbuttons her coat...

She reveals that the waistcoat is now gone, her white blouse is tight against her breasts and I can see the outline of a white bra, its unbuttoned at the top, her dark grey skirt shapes against the long gorgeous legs and her heels accentuate her beautiful shape.

At this stage I'm struggling to contain my cock which is twitching severely inside my jeans.

I'm wearing tight jeans and a smart blue shirt. I have brown smart shoes on and I've made sure my teeth are fresh, after shave is on and the hair is looking good. I could sense and feel the electrically charges atmosphere in the room and I simply looked at her and just said "wow, Alanah you are blowing my mind here! But I'll behave and offer you a glassblowing of wine instead" we giggled again as I poured us a drink, we sat and small talked for a while, she explained how she loved my 'dad' skills on the plane and had never given her number to a passenger before, and how random it was that we were both alone this night beside each other. We didn't discuss relationships or our circumstances, just the fact that she was lonely.

At this stage she went to the toilet and I thought "right, let's go for this....."

I put a little music on and stood up waiting for her to come out the toilet. She faced me and murmured, "I love tall, fit men in tight fitting shirts" and with that I leaned forward and kissed her.

Instantly our mouths locked together and the release of electricity was amazing, I searched her mouth with my tongue and held her face with my hands exploring her and sensing her passion.. my mouth left hers and found its was to her ears and I ran my hands through her hair...

"Don't fucking do that" she gasped through heavy breaths as I felt every desire course through our veins.

She absolutely melted as I worked on her ear and neck. My hand cupped her ass as he's dropped to my chest, she fumbled at my shirt buttons before opening three and pushing her hand against my pecs.

My cock was rock hard now and she knew. She could feel it pressed against her skirt. I began to lift her skirt running my hands against her hosiery and I felt the tops of her stockings.

I pulled back at this stage and stepped one foot back and just looked her up and down.

Her lipstick and make up now were smudged, her skirt was ridden up above her stocking tops and she was stood there with her legs open and blouse loose. Her tied up hair was beginning to fall from her pony tail and I knew she was ready to fuck.

"I'm going to enjoy you" I muttered before moving forward again and lifting her onto the cabinet unit in the hotel room. She fell back against the wall and her skirt was now at her hips.

My hands fell between her legs and I felt her soft silky g string for the first time.it was absolutely soaking and barely covered her pussy. I could smell her fragrant pussy now and I knew I had to taste it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ornyspunkMan  over a year ago

trucking all over

My hand cupped her pussy in her panties... I knew how wet she was and I wanted to enjoy this. She grabbed now for my belt buckle, pulling me into her as we kissed. My spare hand held her stockinged calfs as she wrapped her heeled legs around me.

My finger pushed her sodden little gstring to one side and felt her pussy, it was smooth and luxurious to the touch, velvety, wet and craving attention. I entered her with one finger and felt inside her, it was tight, soaking wet and tight. She had by now opened my belt and was busy seeking my cock from my boxers. As it sprang free she gasped again and looked down at it.....

"Mmmmmmmm that looks fucking delicious" she said. "I want you to fuck my wet cunt with it"

"Oh I will" I said. "But first you're going to taste it like the naughty dirty girl you are"

"Mmm, I'm going to be your slutty fuck toy tonight aren't I daddy?" She mumbled .....

And with that she slid of the front of the cabinet, dropped to her haunches spread her legs, held my cock in her hand and looked up at me, eyes craving sex and spat on my cock before running her tongue down the length of it. She groaned and slurped loudly on it taking it deeper and deeper into her mouth.... "fuck" she said.... "daddy? Am I a good little cock sucker?" She questioned....

My eyes rolled back in my head as I held her head and hair and pushed her further onto my cock. "Show me how deep you can swallow" I demanded, forcing my big dick down her throat....

Alanah recoiled, gagging and spitting again on it and proceeded to work it, alternating between sucking, spitting, wanking and deep throating it.

She would sit back and admire it now and again but was just loving the dick. And I was loving it to.

More please

So horny cannot wait for more

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Gets better!

As she worked my cock she continued to look up me, she sensed that I was close to cumming. I knew I had her for a while so I was comfortable with that.

"Fuck me your going to make that cock explode" I proclaimed.

"Fucking give it to me daddy, cover me in your naughty mess. Then you can clean me up and fuck my tight little slutty cunt afterwards"

With this I got ready to shoot. She held her tongue out and jacked my cock over her open mouth. I looked at her mascara and lipstick smeared all over her face and watched as her hand was in her blouse fondling herself while she lacked me. And before long I came, shooting massive spurts of cum onto her face, hair and blouse.

"Fuck" she said as it hit her eyes, splashing down her naughty sexy face and ont mo her tongue. She then took me expertly into her mouth, softly supporting my cock on her tongue and moaning gently as my orgasm subsided I her wet warm mouth....

"That was fucking awesome I said, now let's look after you for a bit"

"Mmmm yes please" she said as I picked her up from the floor and laid her on the bed.

I spread her legs and dropped my mouth between her legs and started to eat her pussy. She held her panties to the side allowing me access and her other hand pushed my head deeper inside her. Sometimes you just need to devour a pussy and that's how this felt. My tongue was never deep enough inside, she and I needed it deeper, my finger soon found its way to her asshole and that was soaking with mine and her combined juices. My finger pushed inside her ass as I licked and tasted her wet cunt. It didn't take long for her moans to get louder and louder and I knew she was cumming

"Fuckkkkkkkkk mmmmeeee" she proclaimed as she came all over my face. Her hand reached down and she finger fucked herself before squirting all over me. "Hold your tongue on my clit" she demanded before spraying hot wet juice over my face.

It was one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever felt a woman have and with that I took my face up to hers and kissed her. As our tongues entwined my cock was already hardening. Her hand dropped between her legs and she gently stroked it.

"Do you want that inside me daddy?" And with that my cock slipped inside her.

We fucked gently at first. Exploring her every inch, she groaned and my size and I exclaimed at how tight she was. She just rolled back further enjoying it, taking it deeper and deeper.

We giggled at one stage and laughed at just how hot a scenario this was.

"You're going to ruin me tonight? Aren't you?" She said

"I just want you to know you can give me everything you've got. I fucking love this cock fucking me, now fill me up with your spunk big boy"....

With thet I fucked her harder and deeper till I could take now more and my balls emptied deep inside her.

I lay rested on top of her feeling her pussy tending around my dick. "Oh you fucker, im going to cum on that big spunky cock" she said and she did. She loved being filled up and she had a beautiful orgasm as her pussy lips tensed continuously.....

The rest of our evening was spent exploring each other and enjoying each other. Alanah left about five am to get ready for her flight back and I lay back, and just let myself sigh and thought "wow, just wow"

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

Fantastic

Hope there is more to follow

By *riggboyMan  over a year ago

brigg

Love it

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

That's great sounds loads of fun was there any more to come of her ?

» Add a new message to this topic